OT Dateline

Gary Carson

Mar 3, 2007, 3:42:00 AM3/3/07

For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,

http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html

Gary Carson
http://www.garycarson.com

* New Release: RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com

Raider Fan

Mar 3, 2007, 7:34:56 AM3/3/07
On Mar 3 2007 2:42 AM, Gary Carson wrote:

> For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,
>
> http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html
>

> Gary Carson
> http://www.garycarson.com

Wow. That's amazing and sickening at the same time. The story about the
19 year old and his mom was absolutely unbelievable. Why would Dateline
associate with these clowns? Are ratings that hard to get?

---
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com

Max Coin

Mar 3, 2007, 11:10:22 AM3/3/07

On Mar 3 2007 12:42 AM, Gary Carson wrote:

> For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,
>
> http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html
>

> Gary Carson
> http://www.garycarson.com

You're not calling the idiots pulling up to the house thinking they are going to
get with a thirteen year old girl or boy victims are you Gary?

New Feature: Mark All As Read! - http://www.recpoker.com

Raider Fan

Mar 3, 2007, 11:42:43 AM3/3/07
On Mar 3 2007 10:10 AM, Max Coin wrote:

> You're not calling the idiots pulling up to the house thinking they are
going to
> get with a thirteen year old girl or boy victims are you Gary?

I don't think he is. I think he's calling attention to the way they get
them there. After reading about that group, I wouldn't be surprised if
they represent themselves as legal age. They are definitely wacko
scumbags.

DFSPON

Mar 3, 2007, 11:51:58 AM3/3/07
On Mar 3, 3:42 am, Gary Carson <garycar...@alumni.northwestern.edu>
wrote:

> For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,
>
> http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html
>
> Gary Carsonhttp://www.garycarson.com

> * New Release: RecPoker.com v2.2 -http://www.recpoker.com

They forgot to mention that these deviants go into preteen and teen
chat rooms looking for victims. Its no different from a stalker. It
makes no difference who asks about sex first.

DFSPON

DFSPON

Mar 3, 2007, 11:57:27 AM3/3/07
On Mar 3, 11:42 am, "Raider Fan" <raidersgotscrew...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hey Raider Fan are you a child molester? Just Curious.

DFSPON

Susan

Mar 3, 2007, 11:58:44 AM3/3/07
Just a question. If I were to pretend to be 13 and hot to trot, could I get
you to drive 3 hours to have sex with me? Would you send me pictures of
your penis if I pretended to be 13 years old and asked you to?

"Raider Fan" <raidersgo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Raider Fan

Mar 3, 2007, 12:24:18 PM3/3/07
On Mar 3 2007 10:58 AM, Susan wrote:

> Just a question. If I were to pretend to be 13 and hot to trot, could I get
> you to drive 3 hours to have sex with me? Would you send me pictures of
> your penis if I pretended to be 13 years old and asked you to?

Nope on both questions. As a matter of fact, I've never sent a picture of
any kind over the net. Are you saying you've never had a cybersex
partner? I'm not convinced that these scumbags didn't start it off
representing themselves as 19. Then once they got the guy hooked they
changed their story. It's still sick to pursue once you find out they're
13. I agree with that. I just don't like the manipulation and the fact
that NBC makes money off it.

-----

Susan

Mar 3, 2007, 1:26:59 PM3/3/07
a cybersex partner??? no, I haven't. If fact, I'm guessing by your
wording that it is very common with adults? I'll have to ask Peg about
that.

Hooked or not, they followed through. They are sick.

I'm not denying there was some manipulation, but those men had free will,
just like you and me, and of their own free will went to meet a 13 year old
child with sex in mind.

"Raider Fan" <raidersgo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Peg Smith

Mar 3, 2007, 1:32:20 PM3/3/07
"Susan" <sdbr...@netscape.net> wrote:

>a cybersex partner??? no, I haven't. If fact, I'm guessing by your
>wording that it is very common with adults? I'll have to ask Peg about
>that.

I have no idea if it's common or not, but it isn't bad. At least
afterwards I don't have to listen to him snore.

Peg

Gary Carson

Mar 3, 2007, 3:52:12 PM3/3/07

On Mar 3 2007 6:34 AM, Raider Fan wrote:

> On Mar 3 2007 2:42 AM, Gary Carson wrote:
>
> > For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,
> >
> > http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html
> >

> > Gary Carson

> > http://www.garycarson.com/

> Wow. That's amazing and sickening at the same time. The story about the
> 19 year old and his mom was absolutely unbelievable. Why would Dateline
> associate with these clowns? Are ratings that hard to get?

It makes them judgement proof in a lawsuit, perverted justice is doing all the
enticement/intrapment.

Gary Carson
http://www.garycarson.com

Your Online Poker Community - http://www.recpoker.com

pokerchimp

Mar 3, 2007, 4:33:02 PM3/3/07

tee hee

thumbers on stars, dieseldyke on absolute/vegaspoker24/7

------

art_classmn

Mar 3, 2007, 6:36:29 PM3/3/07
On Mar 3, 2:42 am, Gary Carson <garycar...@alumni.northwestern.edu>
wrote:

> For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,
>
> http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html

Thank you for posting that Gary.

While I haven't changed my mind about child predators, I sure have a
different opinion about the clowns at 'perverted justice'.

pokerchimp

Mar 3, 2007, 6:45:31 PM3/3/07
On Mar 3 2007 3:42 AM, Gary Carson wrote:

> For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,
>
> http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html
>

> Gary Carson
> http://www.garycarson.com

Makes you wonder who the real predators are.

thumbers on stars, dieseldyke on absolute/vegaspoker24/7

looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com

Susan

Mar 3, 2007, 7:09:07 PM3/3/07
the real predators are those that act on their impulses no matter how they
came by them.

"pokerchimp" <mixt...@se.rr.com> wrote in message

Gary Carson

Mar 3, 2007, 7:41:04 PM3/3/07

On Mar 3 2007 6:08 PM, Susan wrote:

> the real predators are those that act on their impulses no matter how they
> came by them.

It's always a good thing that you can find somebody to point to and say -- "I'm
better than them".

We're all glad it's working out for you.

> "pokerchimp" wrote in message

> > On Mar 3 2007 3:42 AM, Gary Carson wrote:
> >
> >> For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,
> >>
> >> http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html
> >>

> >> Gary Carson

> >> http://www.garycarson.com/

> > Makes you wonder who the real predators are.
> >

> > thumbers on stars, dieseldyke on absolute/vegaspoker24/7

Gary Carson
http://www.garycarson.com

Posted using RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com

Susan

Mar 3, 2007, 7:49:54 PM3/3/07
I am much better than anyone who fucks a 13 year old, yes I am.

"Gary Carson" <garyc...@alumni.northwestern.edu> wrote in message

OrangeSFO

Mar 3, 2007, 7:58:06 PM3/3/07
On Mar 3, 4:49 pm, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net> wrote:
> I am much better than anyone who fucks a 13 year old, yes I am.

They haven't caught anybody fucking a 13 year old.

Gary Carson

Mar 3, 2007, 8:30:19 PM3/3/07

On Mar 3 2007 6:58 PM, OrangeSFO wrote:

> On Mar 3, 4:49 pm, "Susan" wrote:
> > I am much better than anyone who fucks a 13 year old, yes I am.
>

> They haven't caught anybody fucking a 13 year old.

Well, I"m better than some cop who's so hard up to feel important by making an
arrest that he conspires with someone to encourage some demonic spawn to succumb
to a 13 year old that says she wants to fuck him.

And I"m better than some jerk who gets off on online role playing that results
in somebody else getting arrested.

But I"m not better than Susan.  She can out moralize all of us.
Gary Carson
http://www.garycarson.com

* New Release: RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com

Susan

Mar 3, 2007, 8:42:06 PM3/3/07
no, actually I can probably not outmoralize a lot of RGP. I've done my
share of drugs, got pregnant out of wedlock and lots of other things.

what I don't do is think it is wrong to take men who would easily act on
their impulses to rape a 13 year old girl.

I find it amazing that no one has sued yet. Oh wait, maybe they knew
something?

"Gary Carson" <garyc...@alumni.northwestern.edu> wrote in message

Maverick

Mar 3, 2007, 11:16:55 PM3/3/07
On Mar 3, 5:42�pm, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net> wrote:
> no, actually I can probably not outmoralize a lot of RGP.  I've done my
> share of drugs, got pregnant out of wedlock and lots of other things.

Once again my theory about women in poker being disgusting whores is
proven true.

There isn't a single "lady" in card rooms.

OrangeSFO

Mar 4, 2007, 12:13:49 AM3/4/07
On Mar 3, 5:42 pm, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net> wrote:

> no, actually I can probably not outmoralize a lot of RGP. I've done my
> share of drugs, got pregnant out of wedlock

You fucking slut. you're on a rocket sled to hell.

ShuffletownKid

Mar 4, 2007, 12:48:58 AM3/4/07

"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message

-------------------------------

You know what they say, if you look around the card room and don't see the
lady it's you.

Gary Carson

Mar 4, 2007, 1:01:43 AM3/4/07

On Mar 3 2007 11:13 PM, OrangeSFO wrote:

> On Mar 3, 5:42 pm, "Susan" wrote:
>

> > no, actually I can probably not outmoralize a lot of RGP. I've done my
> > share of drugs, got pregnant out of wedlock
>

> You fucking slut. you're on a rocket sled to hell.

What's scary is she seems to think of those two things in terms of some sort of
moral defect but she see's nothing at all immoral about destorying the lifes of
people who have never hurt andybody and probably never will -- just becuase it's
possible they will sometime in the distant future.

bub

Mar 4, 2007, 3:24:37 AM3/4/07
so you're saying they drive 2 hours after showing pics of their wee
wee to some one they think is a 13 year old and making arrangements to
put said wee wee into what they think is a 13 year old and the fact a
13 year old isn't there, that makes them a innocent person? they are
the victim? do you think if there was really a 13 year old there that
the ones who show up with rubbers and booze wouldn't follow thru with
it? it's all the people" people who have never hurt andybody and
probably never will" who are model citizens? the fact they don't act
on it is because it's not really a 13 year old there?

is this what you're saying?

are you upset gary, because a police officer didn't buy you flowers
after having you lick his wee wee?

Susan

Mar 4, 2007, 7:19:12 AM3/4/07
You're right Gary. I'm a saint. I'll go out and RAPE a little boy just so
I fit into your class, OK? Will that work? If I rob a bank is that
enough?

Why don't you respond to where are the lawsuits? If my husband/son were
accused of those crimes, I sure as hell would find a way to bring it to the
public eye that they were INNOCENT.

You don't think some high profile law firm would take the case gratis just
for the publicity?

You seem to think that a wrongly accused sexual predator would just live out
his days as a pervert when he was innocent.

"Gary Carson" <garyc...@alumni.northwestern.edu> wrote in message

Susan

Mar 4, 2007, 7:19:45 AM3/4/07
thank you. Thats the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

"OrangeSFO" <intang...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Raider Fan

Mar 4, 2007, 8:05:04 AM3/4/07
On Mar 3 2007 12:26 PM, Susan wrote:

> a cybersex partner??? no, I haven't. If fact, I'm guessing by your
> wording that it is very common with adults? I'll have to ask Peg about
> that.
>
> Hooked or not, they followed through. They are sick.

I'm guessing the cybersex thing is still widespread. Many people become
totally absorbed with the relationship(s) they maintain online. I've
heard stories of guys eventually finding out that their partner posing as
a woman was actually a man and they still got together.

A friend of mine had a relationship for over a year with a woman. She had
sent a pic early on where she looked pretty good. When they finally met,
she was at least 250 pounds (NTTAWWT) and it didn't slow him down a bit.
He was happily married for over 10 years and had three kids and a good
job. He tossed all that away for a woman he wouldn't look twice at in a
bar.

The same phenomenon that makes people act crazy in this newsgroup happens
in these relationships. People say whatever comes to their mind. They
pour their hearts out to each other. Since you get no immediate visual
feedback, you're not inhibited in any way.

I'm sure there must be some research on this subject. All I can say is
that IF the decoy started the relationship representing herself as a legal
age woman and then dropped the other shoe after the guy was hooked, there
are many personality types that would find a way to justify continuing the
relationship in their own mind.

------

Raider Fan

Mar 4, 2007, 8:14:20 AM3/4/07
On Mar 3 2007 5:45 PM, pokerchimp wrote:

> On Mar 3 2007 3:42 AM, Gary Carson wrote:
>
> > For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,
> >
> > http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html
> >

> > Gary Carson
> > http://www.garycarson.com
>
> Makes you wonder who the real predators are.
>

> thumbers on stars, dieseldyke on absolute/vegaspoker24/7

It sure does. It becomes a matter of numbers. If you know that 6% of
internet users are compulsive and half of them are sexually compulsive,
it's just a matter of time. Since 50% of people involved move on to the
phone and 15-30% eventually meet in person, how hard can it be to find
enough "predators" to fill up a show?

Here's a brief explanation of the cybersex problem:

http://www.psycharts.com/cybersex.htm

----

Gary Carson

Mar 4, 2007, 8:19:06 AM3/4/07

On Mar 4 2007 6:18 AM, Susan wrote:

> You're right Gary. I'm a saint. I'll go out and RAPE a little boy just so
> I fit into your class, OK? Will that work? If I rob a bank is that
> enough?
>
> Why don't you respond to where are the lawsuits?

I don't know.  How am I supposed to know?  I don't really expect any lawsuits
and don't understand why you would.

I was the plantiff in a successful false arrest law suit a few years ago.  We
had no basis for a lawsuit and no chance of winning it before the case went to
trail and we got a not guilty verdict.

Even then it wasn't a slam dunk until I got into the police records room (I was
doing some academic work related to the police and had a letter from the cheif
giving me access to records of internal operations (something the arresting
officer and the prosecutor didn't know).

Those kinds of lawsuits aren't as easy as you seem to think.

There were shit load of suits against perverted justice in 2004.  Since then
perverted justice has changed the way they do things somewhat, they don't
publish transcripts until after a conviction for example.

And I'm not sure what the basis for a lawsuit would be.

 If my husband/son were
> accused of those crimes, I sure as hell would find a way to bring it to the
> public eye that they were INNOCENT.

Well, you wouldn't have standing to file a lawsuit.  And your husband and son's
times would be better spent staying out of prison.  Most of these guys are
making deals for probation terms, some not even having to register as sex
offender.

Most of these guys aren't innocent, most of them have commited a crime.  That
doesn't mean they've harmed any children and ever would have harmed any
children.  There are a couple of them where it's pretty clear they wouldn't
have.

But when dealing with serious criminal charges such things aren't really to the
point.  About a third of them are pleading guilty in exchange for staying out of
prison.  The evidence that's admissible in court isn't realy all that strong and
they aren't having trouble getting those deals.

Most of the rest havn't gone to trial yet, and might not ever go to trial.
Without a not guilty and a look at the prosecutions evidence a civil suit
probably isn't going to work out.

> You don't think some high profile law firm would take the case gratis just
> for the publicity?

Why?  Some of them might be, I don't know.  I don't know of any criminal charges
that have gone to court.

> You seem to think that a wrongly accused sexual predator would just live out
> his days as a pervert when he was innocent.

What?

I don't even know what that means.

I don't think you have a very clear understanding of our criminal justice
system.

Gary Carson
http://www.garycarson.com

New Feature: Mark All As Read! - http://www.recpoker.com

Gary Carson

Mar 4, 2007, 8:26:25 AM3/4/07

On Mar 4 2007 7:14 AM, Raider Fan wrote:

> On Mar 3 2007 5:45 PM, pokerchimp wrote:
>
> > On Mar 3 2007 3:42 AM, Gary Carson wrote:
> >
> > > For some more thoughts on dateline, mine and others, and some links,
> > >
> > > http://americantradition.blogspot.com/2007/02/predators.html
> > >

> > > Gary Carson

> > > http://www.garycarson.com/

> > Makes you wonder who the real predators are.
> >

> > thumbers on stars, dieseldyke on absolute/vegaspoker24/7
>
> It sure does. It becomes a matter of numbers. If you know that 6% of
> internet users are compulsive and half of them are sexually compulsive,
> it's just a matter of time. Since 50% of people involved move on to the
> phone and 15-30% eventually meet in person, how hard can it be to find
> enough "predators" to fill up a show?
>
> Here's a brief explanation of the cybersex problem:
>
> http://www.psycharts.com/cybersex.htm

According to Dateline, after an initial chat session there's a follow up phone
call.  They don't record the phone calls, they make notes.

I find that interesting.  In one lawsuit in 2004 before the Dateline stuff, the
lawsuit was against perverted justice and Long Beach CBS station, the guy
claimed that the woman who called him sounded at least 35 and asked him to come
over for oral sex.  He claimed that after the phone call he had no doubt that
there was no 13 year old girl, that at most the person doing the chat was
engaged in some kind of role playing fantasy.   The local CBS newscast admitted
that the woman who made the call was 35.

http://americantradition.blogspot.com/search/label/To%20Catch%20a%20Predator

Gary Carson
http://www.garycarson.com

Posted using RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com

Susan

Mar 4, 2007, 9:19:19 AM3/4/07
I posted on another forum asking for a simple yes or no "Have you ever had
cybersex?". The responses were 2 to 1 YES. It surprised me. I guess I'm
the moral prude Gary says I am.

"Raider Fan" <raidersgo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Susan

Mar 4, 2007, 9:24:39 AM3/4/07
Gary, if you or your son or you brother or father were injustly accused of
being a child predator on national TV, you wouldn't do something to try and
clear his name? He wouldn't? His wife wouldn't? Just continue on in life
with a sexual predator sign hanging over his head?

There are so many do-gooder high profile lawyers out there that would jump
at the chance to take this on.

I don't "seem to think" this would be an easy thing. But I can guarantee
you that majority of sane people would do everything they could to clear
their or their loved ones names.

"Gary Carson" <garyc...@alumni.northwestern.edu> wrote in message

Raider Fan

Mar 4, 2007, 10:13:28 AM3/4/07
On Mar 4 2007 8:19 AM, Susan wrote:

> I posted on another forum asking for a simple yes or no "Have you ever had
> cybersex?". The responses were 2 to 1 YES. It surprised me. I guess I'm
> the moral prude Gary says I am.

Probably not. You probably didn't join AOL in the early days.

Max Coin

Mar 4, 2007, 11:40:16 AM3/4/07

On Mar 3 2007 4:41 PM, Gary Carson wrote:

> On Mar 3 2007 6:08 PM, Susan wrote:
>
> > the real predators are those that act on their impulses no matter how they
> > came by them.
>
> It's always a good thing that you can find somebody to point to and say --
> "I'm
> better than them".
>
> We're all glad it's working out for you.

What the hell is your point?
It's OK to have sex with and send nude photos to a child as long as they ask for
it?

> > "pokerchimp" wrote in message

> > > Makes you wonder who the real predators are.
> > >

> > > thumbers on stars, dieseldyke on absolute/vegaspoker24/7
> Gary Carson
> http://www.garycarson.com

xyious

Mar 4, 2007, 2:12:16 PM3/4/07
On Mar 4 2007 2:05 PM, Raider Fan wrote:
> A friend of mine had a relationship for over a year with a woman. She had
> sent a pic early on where she looked pretty good. When they finally met,
> she was at least 250 pounds (NTTAWWT) and it didn't slow him down a bit.
> He was happily married for over 10 years and had three kids and a good
> job. He tossed all that away for a woman he wouldn't look twice at in a
> bar.

all these years people tried to be seen as who they are instead of just
how they looked....
and now you're saying it's THIS easy ?

-Alexander Knopf
http://www.xyious.com/?links

-----

xyious

Mar 4, 2007, 2:21:35 PM3/4/07
On Mar 4 2007 3:24 PM, Susan wrote:
> Gary, if you or your son or you brother or father were injustly accused of
> being a child predator on national TV, you wouldn't do something to try and
> clear his name? He wouldn't? His wife wouldn't? Just continue on in life
> with a sexual predator sign hanging over his head?

why bother ?
nothing you can get in a courtroom will clear his name. you might make a
few bucks, but that's about all you can hope for. you think if dateline
was sued and it was proven, in court, that they they got an innocent man
arrested on tv that they would show it ? if the court ruled that they had
to they'd probably put it right at the beginning or at the end for about
half a second.
so if you get out of the whole thing without any charges filed..... you'll
still be the child molestor of the neighborhood and there's nothing you
can do about it....

-Alexander Knopf
http://www.xyious.com/?links

xyious

Mar 4, 2007, 2:24:39 PM3/4/07
On Mar 4 2007 5:40 PM, Max Coin wrote:
> What the hell is your point?
> It's OK to have sex with and send nude photos to a child as long as they ask
for
> it?

i think it should be.
as long as you can put a 13 year old girl in jail for life for committing
a crime, you should let her decide if she wants to have sex with someone
or not.
i agree that the punishments for raping a 13 year old should be way higher
than raping a 20 year old, but i don't think having sex with a consenting
13 year old should automatically be rape.

> > > "pokerchimp" wrote in message

> > Gary Carson
> > http://www.garycarson.com

-Alexander Knopf
http://www.xyious.com/?links

---

Susan

Mar 4, 2007, 2:31:08 PM3/4/07
If I sued and won, I certainly wouldn't use Dateline to publicize my
innocence

"xyious" <a52...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

xyious

Mar 4, 2007, 3:16:56 PM3/4/07
On Mar 4 2007 8:31 PM, Susan wrote:
> If I sued and won, I certainly wouldn't use Dateline to publicize my
> innocence

point remains, would anyone ?

-Alexander Knopf
http://www.xyious.com/?links

Susan

Mar 4, 2007, 4:17:00 PM3/4/07
Im not sure what you are asking. Would anyone publicize my case?
Absolutely. you don't think the other networks/courtTV etc etc would jump
all over this? Like when Dan Rather accidentally forgot to check his
facts - everyone was on top of it.

If Dateline and/or PJ were convicted of entrapment or fraud or whatever they
are charged with every news agency out there would be all over it.

The person who's name has been "cleared" would be on every news and/or talk
show around condemning dateline and perverted justice.

"xyious" <a52...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

OrangeSFO

Mar 4, 2007, 6:04:08 PM3/4/07
If we're locking people up for what they MIGHT do, why don't we just
track these guys down in their homes and arrest them before they leave
the house?

There's no way around the fact that these men are being taken down for
what's IN THEIR HEADS.

There are lots of things about living in a free society that make us
vulnerable to bad people. But the alternative is worse.

Gary Carson

Mar 4, 2007, 6:16:22 PM3/4/07

On Mar 4 2007 5:04 PM, OrangeSFO wrote:

> If we're locking people up for what they MIGHT do, why don't we just
> track these guys down in their homes and arrest them before they leave
> the house?

Because then the police can't seize their cars.

They do go arrest them in their homes if they are no shows 2 or 3 times.  They
call no shows and get them to make another date.  They pursue these guys
relentlessly.

The guy who committed suicide didn't go to the meeting, he stayed home and when
they went to his house to arrest him (with TV camaras) he killed himself.

Gary Carson
http://www.garycarson.com

The Largest Online Poker Community - http://www.recpoker.com

Max Coin

Mar 4, 2007, 6:24:09 PM3/4/07

On Mar 4 2007 11:24 AM, xyious wrote:

> On Mar 4 2007 5:40 PM, Max Coin wrote:
> > What the hell is your point?
> > It's OK to have sex with and send nude photos to a child as long as they ask
> for
> > it?
>
> i think it should be.
> as long as you can put a 13 year old girl in jail for life for committing
> a crime, you should let her decide if she wants to have sex with someone
> or not.
> i agree that the punishments for raping a 13 year old should be way higher
> than raping a 20 year old, but i don't think having sex with a consenting
> 13 year old should automatically be rape.

I agree that these idiots they are getting to come to the house are not in the
same category as the man who raped,tortured and buried alive a little girl about
a year ago but as a 41 year old man when a 12 or 13 year old girl comes on to me
don't I have an obligation to politely turn her down and tell her to look for
someone her own age and to beware of predators who would take advantage of her?
And if I'm "roll playing" as has been suggested by some shouldn't I verify the
age of my partner before I make the trek to her house?

> > > Gary Carson

> > > http://www.garycarson.com/
> > >

> -Alexander Knopf
> http://www.xyious.com/?links

* New Release: RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com

Max Coin

Mar 4, 2007, 6:31:34 PM3/4/07

On Mar 4 2007 3:04 PM, OrangeSFO wrote:

> If we're locking people up for what they MIGHT do, why don't we just
> track these guys down in their homes and arrest them before they leave
> the house?

That's what they do in Texas. Just talking about having sex with someone you
think is underage is a crime. You don't have to act on your sick urges.
Should we wait until a crime occurs or should the police prevent a crime from
ocurring?
Or do you think it's OK to fuck a child who you think wants it?

> There's no way around the fact that these men are being taken down for
> what's IN THEIR HEADS.
>
> There are lots of things about living in a free society that make us
> vulnerable to bad people. But the alternative is worse.

Posted using RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com

OrangeSFO

Mar 4, 2007, 6:47:48 PM3/4/07
On Mar 4, 3:31 pm, Max Coin <43082...@recpoker.com> wrote:

> That's what they do in Texas. Just talking about having sex with someone you
> think is underage is a crime.

More proof that Texas ought to be sawed off and given back to Mexico.

xyious

Mar 4, 2007, 7:40:34 PM3/4/07
On Mar 4 2007 10:17 PM, Susan wrote:
> Im not sure what you are asking. Would anyone publicize my case?
> Absolutely. you don't think the other networks/courtTV etc etc would jump
> all over this? Like when Dan Rather accidentally forgot to check his
> facts - everyone was on top of it.
>
> If Dateline and/or PJ were convicted of entrapment or fraud or whatever they
> are charged with every news agency out there would be all over it.
>
> The person who's name has been "cleared" would be on every news and/or talk
> show around condemning dateline and perverted justice.

as long as you have a strong belief in all of the above it's fine.
i don't.
i have heard of several cases of people being accused of being child
molestors, proven their innocence, and still had to move because all their
friends were gone, even most the family didn't want anything to do with em
.... and yes they were cases made public, but quite obviously even that
didn't help em.

-Alexander Knopf
http://www.xyious.com/?links

xyious

Mar 4, 2007, 7:45:45 PM3/4/07
On Mar 5 2007 12:24 AM, Max Coin wrote:
> > i think it should be.
> > as long as you can put a 13 year old girl in jail for life for committing
> > a crime, you should let her decide if she wants to have sex with someone
> > or not.
> > i agree that the punishments for raping a 13 year old should be way higher
> > than raping a 20 year old, but i don't think having sex with a consenting
> > 13 year old should automatically be rape.
> >

> I agree that these idiots they are getting to come to the house are not in
the
> same category as the man who raped,tortured and buried alive a little girl
about
> a year ago but as a 41 year old man when a 12 or 13 year old girl comes on
to me
> don't I have an obligation to politely turn her down and tell her to look for
> someone her own age and to beware of predators who would take advantage of
her?
> And if I'm "roll playing" as has been suggested by some shouldn't I verify
the
> age of my partner before I make the trek to her house?

yes, you should turn down a 13 year old girl .....
what if a 13 year old girl, that looks 16, approaches a 19 year old boy ?
should he get life in prison ?

> > -Alexander Knopf
> > http://www.xyious.com/?links

Max Coin

Mar 4, 2007, 7:53:53 PM3/4/07

So if you hear that I said that I would like to break my dick off in your
daughters ass then it would be OK as long as i didn't follow through?

Max Coin

Mar 4, 2007, 8:41:56 PM3/4/07

> >No he should not and if only 19-25 year old boys were the only people who are
> >being caught then I would say the show is worthless but when you see men
> >my age drive up to the house after talking explicitly about what they
> >would like to do to the "victim " when they knew they were talking to a
> >minor then I have no sympathy for these guys.
I answered your question now please answer mine.

> links,

> > > -Alexander Knopf
> > > http://www.xyious.com/?links
>

> -Alexander Knopf
> http://www.xyious.com/?links

OrangeSFO

Mar 4, 2007, 9:08:42 PM3/4/07
On Mar 4, 4:53 pm, Max Coin <43082...@recpoker.com> wrote:

> So if you hear that I said that I would like to break my dick off in your
> daughters ass then it would be OK as long as i didn't follow through?

It would be perfectly OK with me. My daughter is just as imaginary as
those home-alone-and-horny Lolitas on Dateline.

xyious

Mar 4, 2007, 9:48:34 PM3/4/07

specify your question then.
if you mean that 'men your age' should be arrested for whatever happens on
dateline then i disagree. i'm pulling the number out of my ass but.... i
think if you send a good looking girl to hit on a married guy, and she's
good at it, she could get him to cheat probably over half the time.
if you send a willing decoy/girl to hit on a man, who probably is lonely
and horny you'll probably be able to get him to drive 2 hours to someone's
house.

> > links,

> > -Alexander Knopf
> > http://www.xyious.com/?links

-Alexander Knopf
http://www.xyious.com/?links

Michael Sullivan

Mar 5, 2007, 10:01:37 PM3/5/07
Max Coin <4308...@recpoker.com> wrote:

> On Mar 4 2007 3:04 PM, OrangeSFO wrote:
>
> > If we're locking people up for what they MIGHT do, why don't we just
> > track these guys down in their homes and arrest them before they leave
> > the house?
>
> That's what they do in Texas. Just talking about having sex with someone you
> think is underage is a crime.
> You don't have to act on your sick urges.
> Should we wait until a crime occurs or should the police prevent a crime from
> ocurring?

So if I were to post that I'm going to rip your head off and piss down
your trachea because you are such a stupid fuck on usenet, would I be
committing a crime?

Or does this only apply to talking about sex with minors.

Michael

da pickle

Mar 6, 2007, 7:57:06 AM3/6/07
"Michael Sullivan"

>> > If we're locking people up for what they MIGHT do, why don't we just
>> > track these guys down in their homes and arrest them before they leave
>> > the house?
>>
>> That's what they do in Texas. Just talking about having sex with someone
>> you
>> think is underage is a crime.
>> You don't have to act on your sick urges.
>> Should we wait until a crime occurs or should the police prevent a crime
>> from
>> ocurring?
>
> So if I were to post that I'm going to rip your head off and piss down
> your trachea because you are such a stupid fuck on usenet, would I be
> committing a crime?
>
> Or does this only apply to talking about sex with minors.

The idea that people should or should not be punished for "attempted" crimes
is a difficult one. The proof of such offenses is higher than actually
committed crimes. Usually, the evidence must include significant "acts in
anticipation" that provide the required "intent" to actually commit the
crime. Reading about making a bomb is different than actually making the
bomb ... making the bomb is a potentially different crime than using the
bomb to blow up the WTC. Talking about using the bomb to blow up the WTC
would not likely be enough for an "attempting" case ... even making the bomb
would not be enough ... making maps might not be enough ... loading the bomb
in the car that you wrote about on the internet and driving to the WTC would
likely be enough. The police would not have to wait for you to actually set
off the bomb to arrest you for the attempt ... but they would have to wait
for you to take significant steps in the actual execution of the crime. (If
they wait too long and you actually set off the bomb in some building, the
"attempt" crime is not of much importance any more. Some of your friends
that helped might be involved in a "conspiracy to commit" case, but that is
an entirely different matter.)

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 5:51:25 PM3/6/07
On Mar 5, 7:01?pm, m...@panix.com (Michael Sullivan) wrote:
> So if I were to post that I'm going to rip your head off and piss
down
> your trachea because you are such a stupid fuck on usenet, would I be
> committing a crime?
>
> Or does this only apply to talking about sex with minors.
>
> Michael

Yes, you'd be making a terrorist threat. Furthermore, it's probably
also a federal crime meaning you'll get almost no parole should you be
serious about that threat.

Most amazing about this newsgroup is how the losers here never
tolerate me putting someone on tilt, but when those idiots threaten my
life, that's apparently ok to them.

Max Coin

Mar 6, 2007, 9:35:11 PM3/6/07

No and Yes to your questions.

Watch Lists, Block Lists, Favorites - http://www.recpoker.com

Max Coin

Mar 6, 2007, 9:37:54 PM3/6/07

Way to dodge the question.

Max Coin

Mar 6, 2007, 9:46:52 PM3/6/07

Bottom line is this: Aside from the 18-25 year old man who is still 15 years old
in his mind I have no sympathy for the people falling for the decoy. They
thought they were going to have sex with a very young girl or boy and there is
no way you can tell me that they are innocent.