RE:Detox from meat

turq

Dec 22, 2006, 11:42:51 AM12/22/06
I mistakenly ate meat after 30 years clean.....how do I detox? HELP
PLEASE

Tamo Mitamu

Dec 25, 2006, 10:17:07 AM12/25/06
On 22 Dec 2006 08:42:51 -0800, a day that will live in infamy, turq
stood on a soapbox and proclaimed:
:I mistakenly ate meat after 30 years clean.....how do I detox? HELP
:PLEASE
:
:
Uhhhhhh.... why not try waiting a few days and crapping it out?!?

Fergodsake...
--
Be careful about reading health books.
You may die of a misprint.

Poldie

Dec 26, 2006, 9:12:57 AM12/26/06

turq wrote:
> I mistakenly ate meat after 30 years clean.....how do I detox? HELP
> PLEASE

Depends what you mean by 'detox'.

turq

Dec 26, 2006, 2:27:04 PM12/26/06
a dramatic little troll you are. Ignorant, and crude too. Seven years
on a cellular level.........but alas, I must depart "The eagle never
lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the crow."

turq

Dec 26, 2006, 3:28:55 PM12/26/06
wanted it out of my system asap. Got help. Thx