REQUESTS from Monday, January 21, 2002

Betty E. Kohler

Jan 22, 2002, 10:23:52 PM1/22/02
Requests from Monday:

Cantino Laredo's Chipotle-Wine Sauce
Lazy Daisy Donut Factory Basic Recipe
Hot German Potato Salad
Jerk Spice Blend
Cashew Cake
Dinner Rolls
Lemon Cake
Extremely HOT HOT Wings (preferably baked not fried)
Louisiana Hot Sauce
Eggplant Dishes
Crockpot Chicken Marsala
Dips
Fondues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "Katherine Gotts" <kgo...@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:12:43 -0800
Subject: Cantino Laredo's Chipotle-Wine Sauce

I am looking for a recipe similar to Chicken Laredo from
Cantina Laredo restaurants. It is grilled chicken breast
topped with sliced poblanos, artichoke hearts, and
mushrooms smothered in a chipotle-wine sauce.
If anyone has a recipe for the sauce, I'm sure I can
figure out the rest. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "Rose Pies" <pie...@tnics.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:44:01 -0600
Subject: Lazy Daisy Donut Factory Basic Recipe

Years ago I had a Lazy Daisy Donut Factory and some how lost
the recipe book that came with it. I am searching for the basic
dough recipe that I believe calls for baking powder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "Rose Pies" <pie...@tnics.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:44:01 -0600
Subject: Hot German Potato Salad

I am looking for a good Hot German Potato Salad recipe that has
bacon in it. If anyone could help with this I would greatly
appreciate it. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: cal...@elemeno-p.com (Calico Moon (Jeanine))
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 05:19:21 GMT
Subject: Jerk Spice Blend

I am seeking a recipe for Jerk Seasonings found in Jamaican Jerked
Chicken and other Jerked recipes.

There is no source for these spices here in Missouri that I am aware
of.
Thanks in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "Phil Rowe" <pro...@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:32:51 -0500
Subject: Cashew Cake

My sister just came back from Aruba and sinse she doesn't
have a computer I was elected to do a search for her. She's
looking for an Aruban recipe for cashew cake. After
searching for 5 hours all I could find was a recipe from
Mr. Food. My sister says that doesn't sound like it because
it doesn't start from scratch. Please anyone. Help if you can.
Post here for the group and also CC: me. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "ta3.3m" <TA3...@telstra.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:08:55 +1100
Subject: Dinner Rolls

I would like to know how to make all the different varieties of Bread
Rolls that look and taste like the Rolls you buy at bakeries such as
Brumbies etc.?

I have a Breadman bread machine but hand-made recipes will also be
appreciated. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: vickeyl...@hotmail.com (Vickey)
Date: 21 Jan 2002 12:20:56 -0800
Subject: Lemon Cake

I am trying to get a recipe for a lemon cake. If anyone has one
please send it to me. I would like to make it for a birthday.
Thanks a bunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: amban...@aol.comNOSPAM (AmBandDxers)
Date: 21 Jan 2002 18:41:30 GMT
Subject: Extremely HOT HOT Wings (preferably baked not fried)

I am looking for some recipes for Extremely hot buffalo/hot wings recipes. For
people who LOVE spicy hot foods and don't mind atomic spice burns in the mouth!
LOL!. I would prefer recipes that do not require the Chicken Wing to be deep
fried. Just a massively spicey sauce that can be used to coat and then bake the
chicken.

This is for a party for a group of very "seasoned" (npi) Buffalo Wing veterans
who are looking for the ultimate Hot wing and I am a novie at this, please
help. Any recipes mailed or posted would be greatly appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "Ric Brandt" <bran...@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:47:54 -0500
Subject: Louisiana Hot Sauce

I would like to get a recipe for Louisiana Style Hot Sauce like Tabasco or
Crystal. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Smiling Triangle <em...@null.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:32:46 GMT
Subject: Eggplant Dishes

I was served eggplant as a child and loathed it, but on a few occasions,
I've had it in restaurants and liked it. I would like to see a variety
of recipes for eggplant, so I can choose something I might enjoy.
Recipes with firm eggplant (not overcooked) are most welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "Scott M. Walker" <wal...@rsle.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:51:03 -0500
Subject: Crockpot Chicken Marsala

Anyone have any good recipes for making Chicken
Marsala in a crockpot?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "ec" <eve...@froggy.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:44:21 +1000
Subject: Dips

Looking for recipes for all types of dip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "ec" <eve...@froggy.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:35:23 +1000
Subject: Fondues

I am looking for any fondue recipes, both sweet and savoury.
I have just lost everything after a hard drive failure, so any
help would be very much appreciated

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty Kohler
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: rec...@rt66.com