A few fall cocktails

mixr

Oct 8, 2008, 10:30:50 PM10/8/08

Here's something for everyone...sweet, smokey, strong, or smooth...take
your pick!

Yummy Pumpkin Pie Martini

1 oz. Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice
½ oz. Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
½ oz. Hiram Walker Butterscotch Schnapps
½ oz. Half & Half

Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into
a martini glass. Garnish and serve.

Smoked Martini

1 part Oval Vodka
1 part Scotch Whiskey
1 Lemon Slice

Pour the scotch and Oval vodka into a pitcher and squeeze in the juice
from a slice of lemon. Mix with ice and let stand for a few minutes to
chill. Pour into a cocktail glass with ice. Add lemon to taste.

Coffee Buzz (shot or cocktail)

1 part Absinthe Mata Hari
2 parts Kahlua
2 parts Irish Cream Liqueur

Fill a shaker with ice and add all ingredients. Shake well and strain
into a shot glass (for shot) or Collins glass filled with ice (for
cocktail).

Gingerbread Cookie

1 part Vanilla flavored vodka
1 part Hiram Walker Gingerbread Liqueur
½ part Kahlua
1 part Half & Half

Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain
into a martini glass. Garnish with a crushed graham cracker rim.

--
mixr

mamasaid

Oct 25, 2008, 9:53:14 AM10/25/08

Now that it is cold, I like to spike my hot beverages with something to
make me even warmer. Fall and winter are the perfect time for gourmet
coffee, hot chocolate and spiced teas. My favorite is pure Kona coffee
with a dash of Kahlua to give it some kick. Kona blends are not the
same and don't have the rich, robust flavor you get with pure Kona
coffee grown in Hawaii. I order mine from https://konaluna.com and add
my favorite liquor for a warm, fuzzy feeling by the fireplace in the
fall.

--
mamasaid