New USA based Pu-erh Tea Shop

jimli...@yahoo.com

Sep 18, 2006, 5:19:44 PM9/18/06
A new USA based Pu-erh tea online shop

http://www.PuerhShop.com

It is based in Indianapolis, Indiana. They got about 40 plus Pu-erhs in
stock and they promised to deliver the orders in 2-3 days within USA
via US Priority Mail.

Go there to check it out.

Jason F in Los Angeles

Sep 18, 2006, 5:36:41 PM9/18/06
i saw this company a week or so ago...

their prices are high and their shipping is higher-than-cost for
Priority Mail. (for example, shipping for one 400g cake was quoted at
USPS flat-rate $10.00 (Flat rate priority mail is $8.10) and variable
rate at $11.70 (1 pound priority mail = $4.05). I should also add that
boxes for priority mail are free from the post office.

Unless they're shipping rocks with their tea, or shipping it in fancy
boxes, there's no justification for charging $6+ over USPS price. I
just sent someone five 357g cakes, four 100g tuo, and two 250g bricks
in a flat-rate box for $8.10 ($8.60 with delivery confirmation), so I'm
not liking $10.00-$11.70 for 400g.

Also, they appear to be 1greentea.com operating under a different name
and with slightly lower prices?

anyone order from them yet?

I'm all for new vendors with new offerings, but a vendor with high
prices and high shipping is superfluous.

~j

jimli...@yahoo.com

Sep 18, 2006, 5:51:14 PM9/18/06
I think their shipping charge is OK, considering they have to pack it
up and send it to the postal office. For one item ( no matter how much
it weights ) it's $ 8.50, for anything for than one, say 10 cakes, the
shipping charge is still $ 10.

Alex

Sep 18, 2006, 8:18:12 PM9/18/06

jimli...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I think their shipping charge is OK, considering they have to pack it
> up and send it to the postal office. For one item ( no matter how much
> it weights ) it's $ 8.50, for anything for than one, say 10 cakes, the
> shipping charge is still $ 10.

You think "their" shipping charge is OK because the extra money goes to
you.

When you are posting an ad on usenet, the polite and honest thing to do
is identify it as such, instead of pretending to be a neutral
recommender.

Jason F in Los Angeles

Sep 18, 2006, 10:46:53 PM9/18/06
Maybe in bulk that logic works out, but for just one cake, I could get
a cheaper price on eBay, with more pictures and information about the
tea, and pay only $2 more in shipping to have it airmailed to me from
China.

~j

Dominic T.

Sep 18, 2006, 10:53:44 PM9/18/06

jimli...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I think their shipping charge is OK, considering they have to pack it
> up and send it to the postal office. For one item ( no matter how much
> it weights ) it's $ 8.50, for anything for than one, say 10 cakes, the
> shipping charge is still $ 10.

Look, you are not fooling anyone, and it really just makes you look
bad. Even though others are well aware of your dishonesty already, I'll
add to it.

It doesn't even take two seconds to find another great posting of yours
for Mufflers. And your email address has "indy" in it for Indianapolis,
Indiana which "Surprise" is where this great new tea shop is located.
Oh, that and the fact that you have two Ebay usernames linked to your
email one being "Indymuffler" and the one you used here don't help your
cause either. And while you are linked to Bejing and may actually have
decent stuff, we'll never know or care - you've burned the bridge.

Oh, and BTW, I find it despicable to be a rentacoder. You are doing
nothing to help the IT industry and only further harming it... even
though it seems you may not be active at it now, I'd suggest you stop
and think about the actual implications and those harmed by it.

- Dominic

binar...@yahoo.com

Sep 19, 2006, 1:22:20 AM9/19/06
I think Dominic T. was overreacting.

I did find a few items reasonably priced at Puerh Shop, like Xiaguan
Tuocha, and 2004 Dadugang Pu-erh Tea Brick. At least I think the prices
are comparable to those at eBay's. Most of the Pu-erh cakes are from
year 2004-5, so the prices could be a little higher.

As a new Puer vendor, Puerh Shop provide people in the States products
and service, it should be a welcome news. Personally I don't think I
would order something from someone I could not talk to, and I have the
trouble to return the product should I dislike it at the first sight.
Plus, once I placed an order, I am looking forward to trying it now.

As for the thing saying guy tried to fool everyone, I hardly think so.
If you could ID him in a hurry, he got nothing to hide.

If you don't like them, just don't go there. After all, it's a free
country.

Phyll

Sep 19, 2006, 2:24:54 AM9/19/06
Tough crowd here... :)

Dominic T.

Sep 19, 2006, 8:36:27 AM9/19/06

binar...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I think Dominic T. was overreacting.
>
> I did find a few items reasonably priced at Puerh Shop, like Xiaguan
> Tuocha, and 2004 Dadugang Pu-erh Tea Brick. At least I think the prices
> are comparable to those at eBay's. Most of the Pu-erh cakes are from
> year 2004-5, so the prices could be a little higher.
>
> As a new Puer vendor, Puerh Shop provide people in the States products
> and service, it should be a welcome news. Personally I don't think I
> would order something from someone I could not talk to, and I have the
> trouble to return the product should I dislike it at the first sight.
> Plus, once I placed an order, I am looking forward to trying it now.
>
> As for the thing saying guy tried to fool everyone, I hardly think so.
> If you could ID him in a hurry, he got nothing to hide.
>
> If you don't like them, just don't go there. After all, it's a free
> country.

OK, you are now officially on my last nerve. It is still you
jimliu_indy. And you have no idea who you are on the verge of pissing
off. I will come down on you like a house of cards if you care to
continue this "game." I have the ability to have you and your two
companies fully investigated and if anything even remotely crosses a
line you will be a very unhappy camper. My suggestion is that you stop
now while you are ahead and leave. I'm only asking once.

I have zero respect for you and from preliminary searches I'm sure you
don't want me digging deeper. I only chose to share very basic info on
you, things available to anyone who can use the internet easily.

Oh, and the strange fact that "binarycraft" another yahoo email address
is coming to your "rescue" is lame at best. As I stated you work in the
IT field and do coding, you didn't even try by using "binarycraft." As
I stated before I have little patience for you and your kind.

Have a great life, just not here. KTHXBAI!
- Dominic

Dominic T.

Sep 19, 2006, 9:13:24 AM9/19/06

Dominic T. wrote:
> OK, you are now officially on my last nerve. It is still you
> jimliu_indy. And you have no idea who you are on the verge of pissing
> off. I will come down on you like a house of cards if you care to
> continue this "game." I have the ability to have you and your two
> companies fully investigated and if anything even remotely crosses a
> line you will be a very unhappy camper. My suggestion is that you stop
> now while you are ahead and leave. I'm only asking once.
>
> I have zero respect for you and from preliminary searches I'm sure you
> don't want me digging deeper. I only chose to share very basic info on
> you, things available to anyone who can use the internet easily.

Just a follow up, this gets more and more interesting. After a few
calls I now see that you have multiple businesses all being run from
the same address which goes to a residential building
(apt/townhouse/quad) all with different phone numbers... why doesn't
this surprise me?

techs, 1greentea, mufflers, puerh. I'm sure Harbor Walk Lane rings a
bell with you. Like I said, you have been given fair warning, and I now
have plenty to work with so go ahead, keep it up. And if you do I'd
make sure all of those businesses are properly registered and that
every "i" is dotted and every "t" crossed.

Play with fire, get burned.

Phyll

Sep 19, 2006, 2:23:36 PM9/19/06
Now, how exactly was binarycraft name got connected to jim_liu or the
fact that jim_liu and all other codenames is the same guy? Because
jim_liu is an IT professional with "20 years of experience" and the
word "binarycraft" happens to be IT related they must be the same guy?
Probably. Just probably. (I'm no IT guy).

Well, I'm not connected to them/him, and I don't quite understand what
exactly derserves such vendetta from Dominic. I mean, has someone been
duped before by this pu'er shop? Does marketing cluelessness or
behaving like a neutral recommender deserves a public cross burning?
So what if the guy operates from his home/apt/quad and have multiple
phone lines to accomodate his different enterprises? Who is playing
with what fire?

I now think Mr. Dominic T is overreacting.

~Phyll

Alex

Sep 19, 2006, 2:40:33 PM9/19/06
I (respectfully) disagree. I think it's pretty clear that binarycraft
is a sock puppet for jim_liu - no prior posts, obvious similarities in
phrasing and grammar, motive. If you look at jim_liu's only other
post, you'll see that it's a similar disguised ad for an online muffler
seller, the website of which links to the pu-erh tea shop. For a
vendor to post here to let us know that he exists is fine, but it's
really sleazy (and unnecessary) to pose as a satisfied customer, and
really unacceptable to do it twice, instead of admitting that you did
it and apologizing. It's fraud, really, if you think about it.
There's an amazing amount of bad faith, lying, mislabelling, gouging,
and general sleaze in the tea industry, and it makes being a tea
collector a pretty frustrating experience.

So, to answer your question, yes, pretending to be a neutral
recommender does deserve a public cross burning, and I applaud Dominic
for taking the offensive. This guy may very well be benign, but he's
trying to deceive us, and that's unacceptable.

The real mystery is: where is Mydnight? He's usually first in line to
shred trolls.

Phyll

Sep 19, 2006, 3:03:50 PM9/19/06
Alex,

Thank you for your perspective. It is unfortunate that there is such a
huge amount of distrust in the tea industry, I agree. I am just
concerned that we might be jumping into conclusions on a bona-fide
business (that adds to the much needed competition among US-based pu'er
vendors, for the better of the consumers), all just because the
proprietor didn't dance well on RFTD.

So unless I've been personally duped by the shop, or read/heard
someone's (that I trust) testimony of being duped, I am on neutral
ground. His only vice is at this point overcharging shipping costs and
maybe his products.

I do see your points, though. Thanks.

Phyll

Jason F in Los Angeles

Sep 19, 2006, 4:01:38 PM9/19/06
While I recognized the "fraud" as it was happening when I posted my
first response, I chose not to name it. At the time, I was more
concerned with providing real market incentive for better business
practice (i.e., feedback from a pu'er consumer) so new vendors can
tailor their businesses to better serve me. I don't condone or agree
with the fraudulent practice, but alienating a vendor online, even for
good reasons, prevents us from having any effect on them or their
business practices.

But now, after the defensive response under the new name, I'm feeling
more supportive of Dom's response. Try to deceive us once, shame on
you, try to deceive us twice, I watch Dom I feed you to the alligators.

~j

Dominic T.

Sep 19, 2006, 4:06:55 PM9/19/06

Alex wrote:
> I (respectfully) disagree.

Please understand Alex and Phyll, I do not come down on the average run
of the mill spammers on this forum. In fact I have only come down hard
in two cases, and this is one of them. I am 100% certain of what I say
and not only that but have plenty of evidence to support my claims on
top of evidence that shows that this company is not fully on the up and
up.

I only step up and really lace into someone who deserves it, trust me.
I take great offense to illegal business practices, unregistered
businesses, fraudulent companies, and true scumbags. I have a
background in this area, and have close friends who have even more of a
background than I. I deal with the aftermath of these companies quite
often, and if you could see the real damage they do it is actually
pretty staggering. From the individual customers who are wronged, to
many times, support or funding of other illegal ventures that are much
more upsetting.

Believe me if this was just some average Joe who had poured his heart
and soul into getting a tea company up and running, and just made a bad
decision to promote it this way... I wouldn't say two words. Just let
it fade off into the sunset. This is not one of those cases. Multiple
businesses all registered to a residential apt. most look to be
improperly registered if at all.

On top of all that, rentacoders rub me very much the wrong way. They
harm the American IT industry, cost jobs, and also have many links to
illegal activities.

Step into my shoes for one day and deal with the other side of these
issues, and I guarantee you'll see I'm pretty nice about it. Now let's
get back to tea, I'd much rather discuss that than spend even more of
my days dealing with Jim Liu's.

- Dominic

jimli...@yahoo.com

Sep 19, 2006, 8:02:43 PM9/19/06
I realized that I went to a wrong place, and stepped on someone's
toes yesterday.

Yes, my name is Jim Liu and I operated two businesses: Muffler Mall and
Puerh Shop. Muffler Mall had been in business for about 2 years, please
read my client's reviews at

http://www.mufflermall.com/index.php?main_page=reviews&zenid=3

Please search the net if you could find any bad remark about Muffler
Mall.

Puerh Shop was launched at the second week of Aug. 2006, so far there
was no complaint considering its short history. All other so-called
'businesses' are empty shell without clients.

I registered at rentacoders in one night a few years ago, but I did
nothing for them and totally forgot about it, I did not like them
either.

To error is a human. I promise this is my LAST post at RFTD.

SN

Sep 20, 2006, 12:47:04 AM9/20/06
hehe, im so happy this newsgroup exists,

thanks to the experienced users to filter out the stink.

Derek

Sep 20, 2006, 11:49:34 AM9/20/06
You probably won't see this, but...

On 19 Sep 2006 17:02:43 -0700, jimli...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I realized that I went to a wrong place, and stepped on someone's
> toes yesterday.

No, you misrepresented yourself in the name of your business. As others
have said, announcing a new business that you own would have been
respectable. Referring to your company in the third person as if you have
no relation to them isn't.

<snip>

> To error is a human. I promise this is my LAST post at RFTD.

That's not "learning", that's "running".

Participate. Share. Challenge. Just don't obfuscate.

--
Derek

"A hypocrite is a person who--but who isn't?" -- Don Marquis

Mike Petro

Sep 21, 2006, 3:31:44 PM9/21/06
jimli...@yahoo.com wrote:
[snip]

> Puerh Shop was launched at the second week of Aug. 2006, so far there
> was no complaint considering its short history. All other so-called
> 'businesses' are empty shell without clients.

Actually you have been in the Puerh Business much longer than that. You
started out as http://www.1greentea.com/ which was extremely overpriced
and you often misrepresented your teas as being something they were
not. For example you finally took down all of your "USDA Organic" logos
when I pointed out to you that most of the puerhs that you displayed
that logo on were indeed not certified. You used the same "to err is
human" line then as well.

In emails sent to my website you tried to portray yourself to me as an
economical source for puerh but when I pointed out that there were
other much more economical sources you told me that your expenses were
higher so you "were forced" to charge more.

Your tactics with me and with your posts to this newsgroup have been
less than honorable. What you did on this group amounts to "shilling"
which is a despicable form of marketing. I gave your original site a
very negative rating back on 1/8/2006 (the very first site review on
http://www.pu-erh.net/sections.php?Choice=US_Vendors) and I will give
your newly renamed site an equally bad review.

Please do not underestimate the collective savvy of this group, we are
not stupid!

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net

Alex Chaihorsky

Sep 23, 2006, 5:54:51 PM9/23/06
I have to admit - well done, Dominic.

Sasha.

"Dominic T." <dominic...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Alex Chaihorsky

Sep 23, 2006, 7:12:37 PM9/23/06
Mike -

Excellent reviews on your site - I have no idea how missed them until now.
I have a humble suggestion, though. Add an extra requirement ro just a extra
symbol (liek you do with $$$ for the online shops to list their tea names in
Chinese.

Sasha.

"Mike Petro" <rf...@mikepetro.org> wrote in message

Dominic T.

Sep 24, 2006, 12:13:34 PM9/24/06

Alex Chaihorsky wrote:
> I have to admit - well done, Dominic.
>
> Sasha.

I don't like to let my real life encroach here on RFDT, because tea is
my one release from my daily stresses. However, I have a background in
law enforcement, business law, computer forensics, security, and
safegaurding consumers and financial institutions... and there are
times when I can and will bring down the hammer of reality. Like I said
I have no interest in bothering the regular schmucks or fly-by-nite
spammers, but when I see rediculously blatant red flags like 5-6
businesses registered to the same apartment I'm not going to stay
silent. I had over ten pages of information on this Jim Liu guy in
minutes, hopefully now folks here will stop questioning my
information... yes, I am the real deal, and if I speak up, it is for a
real reason... not just to look "cool" or act like a big shot, I really
do not want to see any new members or passerby to get scamed or taken.
I know many of us here can see the warning signs a mile away, but there
are those who can't and with all the great information posted here
regularly a post like that one could be mistaken and believed if no one
had said anything.

But thanks for the kind words,
Dominic

Mike Petro

Sep 24, 2006, 2:29:31 PM9/24/06
On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:12:37 GMT, "Alex Chaihorsky"
<xyz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Mike -
>
>Excellent reviews on your site - I have no idea how missed them until now.
>I have a humble suggestion, though. Add an extra requirement ro just a extra
>symbol (liek you do with $$$ for the online shops to list their tea names in
>Chinese.
>
>Sasha.

Hey Sasha,

Great idea, I will give it some thought and see what I can come up
with. Of course, the next question would be to see if they got the
characters right, an area which I am of little help.

--
Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net

Alex Chaihorsky

Sep 24, 2006, 6:40:38 PM9/24/06

"Mike Petro" <fil...@pu-erh.net> wrote in message

I will help you to my best abilities and Danny may too.

Sasha.

John Grebe

Oct 2, 2006, 1:08:54 AM10/2/06
Yes I agree I think there is a bit of over reacting. I understand the
points that others are making but even after reading it I'm still glad
that the site is up and plan on ordering from it when I start to run
low on puerh. Compared to other US companies his prices seem fair and
his variety is a lot better than Ten Tea and Hou De where I have been
ordering. Sure I realize that it would be cheaper to order in bulk
directly from China but for people who are uneasy doing so and prefer
to do business with American companies it is a real blessing in my
opinion.

John Grebe

Dominic T.

Oct 2, 2006, 10:42:40 AM10/2/06

John Grebe wrote:
> Yes I agree I think there is a bit of over reacting. I understand the
> points that others are making but even after reading it I'm still glad
> that the site is up and plan on ordering from it when I start to run
> low on puerh. Compared to other US companies his prices seem fair and
> his variety is a lot better than Ten Tea and Hou De where I have been
> ordering. Sure I realize that it would be cheaper to order in bulk
> directly from China but for people who are uneasy doing so and prefer
> to do business with American companies it is a real blessing in my
> opinion.
>
> John Grebe

No offense is meant, but I have received a large number of emails
off-group from folks who ordered from this site and had nothing good to
say, also from concerned people who "registered" and are now concerned
about the safety of their info. Which are all quite valid since all of
this guy's businesses have the same address and it goes back to a
residential apartment that has no less than 10 phone numbers and PO
Boxes asociated with it.

It's your money, your credit card, your info, and your choice... best
of luck John. I did my part and offered the facts, if you want to
ignore them, by all means do so. And unless you are a plant, I highly
disagree with and take issue with you calling this an "American
Company" and "a blessing." There are many more respected and highly
rated tea vendors discussed on this newsgroup that have any variety you
could wish for at better prices, but again, please don't listen to
me... I couldn't possibly know what I'm talking about.

- Dominic

Bill Wolfe

Oct 3, 2006, 10:24:26 AM10/3/06
I haven't been active in this group, but I've been registered for
several months and have followed tea forums for years. I actually
placed an order yesterday before seeing any of this. I'm really a
neophyte when it comes to puerh, so it will take me some time to really
assess the value of the two puerh teas I've ordered. On the other
hand, a Yunnan black and jasmine pearls at $2 and $4, respectively, per
100g seem like great prices. I've tasted enough teas of these types to
know what they should look, smell, and taste like. I'll post a short
report when they come in. In the meantime, I can report that the
credit card payment was handled through PayPal, and the communication
from the vendor, including shipping notification and tracking number
was prompt and complete. I'll admit that I would probably have passed
on the site had I read the earlier posts first. Oh well.

Dominic T.

Oct 3, 2006, 11:00:11 AM10/3/06

Bill Wolfe wrote:
> In the meantime, I can report that the
> credit card payment was handled through PayPal, and the communication
> from the vendor, including shipping notification and tracking number
> was prompt and complete. I'll admit that I would probably have passed
> on the site had I read the earlier posts first. Oh well.

Paypal only payment when the company is not Ebay-based should be the
first tip-off. The businesses are not properly registered which is why
payment must be accepted this way, and there is nothing to say that
they will even ship you anything. Regardless of your personal reasons,
please do not do business with individuals like this. You are directly
supporting illegal activities, tax evasion/fraud, and driving up
interest rates and costs of business for legitimate companies. While
you may not care about any of these, I can assure you it all comes back
to your wallet in the end and ultimately hurts you.

This kind of thing frustrates the hell out of me. This is not directed
at you Bill, so please forgive me, but I have received untold numbers
of emails from people ranging from "I gave them my info, what should I
do?" to "I have had nothing but problems or bad service/product" or
amazingly "they are cheap except for shipping, and I got my tea so you
are wrong!" I have gone to the limits of what I can share publicly in
this thread on my investigation, I can do no more. If anyone decides to
heed my warning, great, if not, fine as well... just PLEASE STOP
POSTING TO THIS THREAD. You are just fueling the fire and giving this
ass even more exposure to continue what he is doing.

And Bill, please do not share your review of the tea or the company.
They are not legitimate, and even if the tea is the best in the world
(which we all know it isn't or it would not cost $4 and they would be a
proper business making big bucks and highly spoken of across the
internet) I would still not give them a dime and would urge others to
do the same. Look I have no agenda beyond protecting the regular
consumer, and the fact that I deal with the aftermath and the tracking
of these people daily... for the love of Jeebus just trust me on this
one and let's drop it once and for all now.

- Dominic

John Grebe

Oct 4, 2006, 8:13:43 PM10/4/06
If you company is so bad why hasn't there been any direct complaints
against it? If you know of these people please encourage them to speak
up so its not just your word against his. Personally I don't buy the
Pay Pal part as I think its actually more secure to have a designated
credit card company process your order and many small business agree
that its easier to pay another company to do their credit card
processing for them. Honestly I don't care about the guys questionable
character especially since if he tries to burn me I'll be able to take
my dispute to both Pay Pal and my credit card company so the biggest
thing that I have to loose is the inconvenience of having to file a
fraud claim. All I care about is that I get my order and that my puerh
tastes good.

And Bill if you have a positive experience with the Puerh Tea Shop
please respond and tell us about it in this thread. The guy deserves a
fair hearing if he is running a legit business that gives you what you
pay for regardless of what others think of his prices. After all
remember those teaspring.com fraud hoax a few months ago of someone
wrongly starting rumors that it was just a scam to steal your credit
card info. They turned out to be wrong yet the business surely
suffered because of that slander.

John Grebe

Dominic T.

Oct 5, 2006, 10:38:18 AM10/5/06
John Grebe wrote:
... all of it B.S....

OK, this is my last post here. You, sir are an asshole. Please be happy
with your puerh and go away now. You have never been a part of this
newsgroup and I could care less if you ever are.

One last recap:
* We have given links to posts for both this and his muffler business
where he has pulled the same stunt to "promote", which is fraud.
* I have shown how each business is registered to the same small
residential apartment.
* The "businesses" are not properly registered.
* He can't get a real merchant account due to this, so all transactions
are handled through paypal.
* I have over 12 emails at this moment from people, if they do not want
to be known, so be it... I'm not going to publish it here against their
will.
* Overpriced tea, and even more overpriced shipping which was clearly
covered in one of the first responses.
* Mike Petro who is a very respected and knoweldgable indivual has also
spoken to past issues. Misrepresentation of the tea and product,
spamming of his website, and his negative review which he has linked to
above.

I'm unsure if you are the real John Grebe, the kind-of writer,
christian, "sounds of dissent," etc... but if you are you should be
ashamed that you keep trying to justify a blatantly unscrupulous
business. I even went to the extent to explain how "companies" like
this are evading tax laws, generally linked to illegal activities, and
hurt you and me in the long run. To be so selfish to just blow all that
off and say that you will just take it up with Paypal is plain stupid.
That is why interest rates on credit cards is where its at, and soon
services like Paypal will be similarly affected due to people like you
and ruin it for everyone else. This has nothing at all to do with
Teaspring, which is a legitimate business and always has been no matter
what anyone says... this is not, plainly, clearly, openly fradulent.

If you knew anything you would know that I am not interested in harming
anyone's business or spreading hoaxes. *I am involved in law
enforcement and security* I am 100% certain of what I say, it has been
completely and clearly laid out for you and everyone else to see. Now
please go away, you are not welcome here and neither are "businesses"
such as this.

- Dominic
Drinking: Soon to be opening a large icy-cold can of whoop-ass if this
continues much more.

John Grebe

Oct 5, 2006, 10:20:25 PM10/5/06
Sorry about the earlier posts looking back I now realize that the
series of posts by the same person under different user names got me
confused on my first reading and I now share your doubts about the site
after comparing the product descriptions of the same products on ebay
that got the label organic added to them on the Puerhshop.com. Your
right that I don't regularly post here, but I started here when this
thread was referred to in Adagio's Tea Chat when the site was promoted
there. I'm not the John Grebe behind Sounds of Dissent but the
Christian writer and tend to always try to see the good in people while
being slow in condemn, in this case probably too slow. Thank you for
pointing out to me what I was slow to see at first, and yes I agree its
time to put this topic to rest.

John Grebe

Phyll

Oct 6, 2006, 1:20:44 AM10/6/06
John Grebe wrote:

"Thank you for pointing out to me what I was slow to see at first, and
yes I agree its time to put this topic to rest."

Amen! : )