Jeb Bush? Will He Denounce Pedophilia & Ritual Child Sacrifice by Father & Brother?

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 1:38:30 PM7/27/15
At the very least, as an ethical Presidential Candidate, Jeb Bush would
be expected to denounce pedophilia and ritual child sacrifice by his
father and brother and any other Bush family members.
All 2016 Presidential candidates should be questioned as to whether they
have ever participated in pedophilia, ritual child sacrifice, or child
trafficking, or in any of the networks that support such.
A new model of the actual planetary driver of pedophile and ritual
sacrifice networks

The Transhumanist Agenda model of pedophilia and child abuse networks is
more accurate and factual than a prior model of pedophilia that focuses
sole blame on Churches [such as the Vatican] or Monarchies [such as the
UK, Dutch, or Belgian Throne]. This prior model of pedophile networks
actually diverts attention away from Transhumanist Agenda, which is the
actual current planetary driver of pedophile and ritual sacrifice networks.

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 1:50:47 PM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 11:38 AM, Sal Paradise wrote:
> At the very least,

I had't used that handle in THIS group yet Marty.

But thanks for proving your mania by checking on abf and frogging me
there too.

You are PWND man, totally PWND.

Lol.

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 2:03:53 PM7/27/15
On 7/28/2015 3:50 AM, Sal Paradise wrote:
> On 7/27/2015 11:38 AM, Sal Paradise wrote:
Barbara J. Llorente FRAUD!
ab...@aioe.org
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record
ID: 47846596.

Your ass has more mass than Jupiter!

No one cares about you.

Get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \
/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
Barbara Llorente | | | | |
| The | |____| | |
|Troll Enabler | _..' | |____|
jrei | |_(____..._' _.' |
`-..______..-'"" (___..--'

Nunya Bidnits

Jul 27, 2015, 2:36:08 PM7/27/15

"Sal Paradise" wrote in message

>I had't used that handle in THIS group yet Marty.

"Yet'? LOL

>But thanks for proving your mania by checking on abf and
>frogging me there too.

I don't follow abf. It's not even a good try, troll. It's
starting to look like you're frogging yourself. Not getting
enough attention still? lol

Is that five new nyms in two days now? Just to get my attention?

That is a LOT of work you put out to get the occasional plonk,
obno.

<plonk>

Michel Boucher

Jul 27, 2015, 3:00:19 PM7/27/15
Sal Paradise <es@le.n> wrote in news:mp5rq3$3h1$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

> Your ass has more mass than Jupiter!
>
> No one cares about you.
>
> Get OUT!

Fuck off, clown.

--

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice,
you have chosen the side of the oppressor " --

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 3:30:24 PM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 12:35 PM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> "Sal Paradise" wrote in message news:mp5qum$91m$1...@dont-email.me...
>
>> I had't used that handle in THIS group yet Marty.
>
> "Yet'? LOL

Mmm hmmm...yet.

Problem there?

>> But thanks for proving your mania by checking on abf and frogging me
>> there too.
>
> I don't follow abf. It's not even a good try, troll. It's starting to
> look like you're frogging yourself. Not getting enough attention still? lol

Not even close to credible froth, Groukilla.

> Is that five new nyms in two days now? Just to get my attention?

AM I frogging YOU?

No.

Hmmm.

> That is a LOT of work you put out to get the occasional plonk, obno.
>
> <plonk>

It's over here Jethro, move along to some other shithole.

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 3:33:00 PM7/27/15
On 7/28/2015 5:00 AM, Michel Boucher wrote:
> Sal Paradise <es@le.n> wrote in news:mp5rq3$3h1$1
> @speranza.aioe.org:
>
>> Your ass has more mass than Jupiter!
>>
>> No one cares about you.
>>
>> Get OUT!
>
> Fuck off, clown.

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 3:34:09 PM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 1:00 PM, Michel Boucher wrote:
> Sal Paradise <es@le.n> wrote in news:mp5rq3$3h1$1
> @speranza.aioe.org:
>
>> Your ass has more mass than Jupiter!
>>
>> No one cares about you.
>>
>> Get OUT!
>
> Fuck off, clown.

Mange merde, frenchy!

Sal Paradise

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 3:36:50 PM7/27/15

Roy

Jul 27, 2015, 3:39:12 PM7/27/15
Nothing to do with food or cooking.
Get lost.

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 3:40:46 PM7/27/15

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 3:41:56 PM7/27/15
Bush once called for building prisons and emphasizing "punishment over
therapy" for juvenile offenders. Today, he supports reforming the
criminal justice system, arguing that incarceration can harden low-level
lawbreakers into career criminals.

Bush "does not flip-flop," a Bush adviser said. "He learns. When he
learns, he changes." Bush was particularly influenced by the experience
of governing: he suddenly had access to measurements of what worked, and
what did not, on issues like juvenile justice

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 3:44:29 PM7/27/15
What, don't you appreciate Nunya's conspiracy-driven politics?

He puts a LOT of froth into this you know...

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 3:45:24 PM7/27/15
Message has been deleted

gtr

Jul 27, 2015, 5:14:32 PM7/27/15
Report not abuse
On 2015-07-27 19:39:08 +0000, Roy said:

> Nothing to do with food or cooking.
> Get lost.

I think that's about the 4th or 5th response to this attention-hungry
troll just for today. It seems it's getting what it wants. At this
rate it should give up in another 10 to 15 years.

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 5:25:03 PM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 3:00 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> He's forging himself and
> playing both of sides of the "Bash Barbara" fence

Swerty you idjit - NO one buys that lame excuse.

You "Groupkillas" need to restore your blocknews account and really have
at - you pissant trolls.

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 5:25:20 PM7/27/15
On 7/28/2015 7:14 AM, gtr wrote:
should you believe Bush's new found compassion? Should you believe any
of the Bush family, no matter what they say? Would you ever believe a
criminal's word? How about an entire family of criminals?

Remember his daddy's "Kinder and Gentler Nation"? Did any of you notice
any improvement in the treatment of those who the Republicans are so
fond of reviling; the poor and single women and working women and
children and the elderly and the disabled? Nope, neither did I. Do you
believe for a moment that sonny boy has any intention of actually doing
anything but just mouthing those words until election day and then
falling back into the mean spirited, hateful, despicable ways of all
Republican politicians? Nope, neither do I.

Okay, let's spend a few minutes doing what the corporately owned media
has no intention of doing; factually looking at the criminal record that
the entire Bush family has loosed upon America and her citizens. History
is a far better indicator of a person's future actions than any
ludicrous promises or political platforms during an election. Careful,
though, this type of honest examination that always precedes the usual
death threats and taunts of "liar, liar, pants on fire." As Mort Sahl
once said about Ronald Reagan, "When I quote him, I'm accused of
slandering him."

Let's begin with George W. Bush, Sr., shall we?

Just to refresh your memory, it was Bush who, during his failed 1980 run
for the Presidency, labeled Reagan's twisted "Trickle Down Theory" as
"voodoo economics" and then, once chosen as the feeble-minded old man's
running mate, spent the next twelve years pretending to accept the lie.
It was during his successful 1988 Presidential campaign that he
proclaimed "Read my lips! No new taxes!" but, well, you get the picture.

Many records have come to light since the Iran-Contra hearings that
strongly support the accusation that then Vice-President Bush was not
"Out of the loop", as he repeatedly claimed, but was fully aware of the
illegal arms shipments to Iran and also of the drugs that were being
imported into the poorest neighborhoods in America by the terrorists he
and Reagan were illegally supporting in Nicaragua. The world will never
know the truth, of course, because one of Bush's last acts as President
was to pardon everyone related to these high crimes and misdemeanors.

There has also been reports that he was protecting major drug dealers in
the Mideast who were also acting as informants. These dealers were
passing on military and political information regarding such nations as
Syria and Iraq in exchange for that protection.

It has long been known that it was at Bush's request that Brett
Kimberlin, a convicted small time drug dealer, was placed in solitary
confinement for the entire 1988 presidential election cycle. Why such a
harsh punishment for such a small time crook? Because Kimberlin had
stated in an NBC interview that he had been the source for the monthly
marijuana purchases of one Dan Quayle and that he had made Quayle and
his new blushing, conservative bride, Marilyn, a wedding present of
hashish and marijuana which, it goes without saying, was consumed and
not reported to the local police.

Finally, there was once evidence that George Bush may have been the
celebrated "Deep-Throat" of Watergate fame. That evidence, however, has
long since been destroyed. (1)

The boys of the Bush family have some truly dirty laundry, as well.

Beginning with John "Jeb" Bush, now governor of Florida, we find that he
assisted Miguel Recarey, a fugitive now living in Spain, to steal over
$200 million from International Medical Centers, the HMO Recarey owned,
by using Jeb's father's influence to acquire a waiver for the HMO of the
standard rule of 50-50 (meaning that at least 50% of an HMO's clients
cannot be Medicare patients but must be full paying clients). This theft
left 150,000 elderly Americans without medical coverage. Oh, and by the
way, Recarey had paid Jeb Bush's company a $75,000 "real-estate
consultant fee". All totaled, Recarey embezzled over $1 billion in
Medicare funds through false billings and outright theft.

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 5:26:23 PM7/27/15
Marty's like that...

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 5:31:00 PM7/27/15

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 5:31:49 PM7/27/15

Nunya Bidnits

Jul 27, 2015, 8:33:42 PM7/27/15

"Sqwertz" wrote in message

>Hopefully when gets his meds adjusted and disappears again,
>that
>Barbara finally wises up in the meantime and doesn't fall for
>this
>shit again when he inevitably returns.

>-sw

Hopefully, as in I also hope plate tectonics stops causing
earthquakes. That kind of hopeful.

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 9:08:50 PM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 6:33 PM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> I also hope plate tectonics stops causing earthquakes.
Folks hereabouts know so many of Nunya Snitchiness' names, as Marty B in KC:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers/P2QjeU78LoU

Alexander_The_Goat
4/16/10
Re: ''Internet stalker'' Nunya Bidnitscaptured.

"Nunya Shitlips" <Nunya-S...@webtv.net> wrote in message

WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!

Bla bla bla, you're so clever. NOT! ROFL! And the webtv reference....
seriously? *You're* making fun of *me* with webtv? Do you not realize that
you have just validated everyone who has laughed at you for it?

One note... you can't lay off the crossdressing stuff in your lame attempt
at humor. You got caught on it already, and we all know about it, and "I
know you are but what am I" doesn't fix it.

Now fuck off and die, you phony little pussy, and next time you decide to
start flinging shit at people outside your own back yard, try to prepare
your freeble little mind for the fact that you need to be willing to take
what you dish out, because someone may do the same thing back at you. If
you're going to keep being a pussy who wants to give shit but screams like a
sissy baby when you get it back, you'll just spend your sad little life
going through episodes like this where your true nature is revealed to all.

I'm done with you now, shithead. That is, unless you want more.

And unless you decide to resume making personal attacks on people who are
trying to discuss reasonable things. A little good natured banter between
rivals is fine, but you cannot seem to understand why it's offensive to
invade other forums and turn on a tirade of hateful personal attacks on
individuals. So if you go that route again, I'll be back on your ass, with
Goatboy, Ronald, and a bunch more tasty morsels. And go ahead and post all
the stupid shit you want in the Chiefs forums... you're not getting any
action because they are too smart to take your juvenile bait.... and
besides, yuou're just not funny.

Now please refrain from being an asshole and I will do the same.... or not,
your choice.

Besides, I can be a much bigger asshole than you when provoked, so do the
smart thing while you have this one opportunity at a truce.

MBKC

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Aug 2, 2015, 3:43:33 PM8/2/15
On 7/28/2015 5:41 AM, Sal Paradise wrote:
As Jeb Bush prepares for his imminent presidential campaign, the
American people must keep in mind just who this man is and the crimes he
committed rigging the 2000 presidential election, which put his brother
George W. in the Oval Office, set us on the road to the Iraq War, the
Great Recession, destroyed America’s standing in the world, altered
American history forever.

Jeb Bush just so happened to be the Governor of Florida during that
election, and as you may recall, the Florida vote was so close that
recounts were requested and eventually declared his brother the winner.
Katherine Harris, Jeb’s secretary of state and the co-chair of the
George W. campaign, organized the election system that somehow ended up
losing or spoiling the ballots of hundreds of thousands of
African-American voters, who just so coincidentally tend to vote
Democratic. During the recount period, it is documented that the
Governor’s office made 95 calls to the Bush campaign- calls which Jeb
somehow “cannot remember” the reason for. That answer is unacceptable
for allegations of such importance. Why can’t you remember, Jeb?