Watermelon

Julie Bove

Jul 1, 2015, 10:59:19 PM7/1/15
I don't eat the stuff myself. And my husband used to pig on the stuff but
the last few times that I bought it, he didn't eat much of it. I don't know
if it tastes bad or what. And no, asking him won't give me the answer to
that. That last small container that I bought did not smell good when I
opened it. It was one day past the sell by date when I did open it. I
chucked it out. It was just a small cup which is likely why he didn't
bother to eat it. He generally will not bother to open a small package of
something but the price of watermelon has been so high it has stopped me
from buying it! I did find some today at QFC, cut in sticks that seemed
like a reasonable price, but still far more expensive than other fruits.
$5.99 and I managed to squeeze two servings out of it but had he found it
first, he would have eaten it all. Central Market had the same amount for
$9.99 which is insane!

We have been going through a lot of fruit but I am trying to get things that
are cheap. Which would be bananas and frozen berries for smoothies, grapes,
apples, pears and citrus fruits. I did buy fresh strawberries twice. They
were good once and just okay the other time. And I was buying a lot of
cherries but I think husband has grown sick of them because a handful
remains in the fridge.

Doris Night

Jul 1, 2015, 11:54:52 PM7/1/15
Around here, they sell watermelon in whole round fruit. I've never
noticed a sell-by date on one, and have never had a problem with them
going bad.

And they don't really cost al that much. I can't remember what they
are going for now, but I'll check the next time I'm in the grocery
store.

Doris

Julie Bove

Jul 2, 2015, 12:44:43 AM7/2/15

"Doris Night" <goodnig...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I will never buy a whole one again. Storage problems for one thing.
Messiness factor for another. If I do buy it, I will only buy it cut up or
perhaps just a wedge. But even the wedge presents a problem with the sticky
rind.

Jeßus

Jul 2, 2015, 3:25:48 AM7/2/15
On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 19:59:05 -0700, "Julie Bove"
<juli...@frontier.com> wrote:

>I don't eat the stuff myself.

I always knew you were racist.

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 2, 2015, 10:32:00 AM7/2/15
<juli...@frontier.com> wrote:

>I don't eat the stuff myself. And my husband used to pig on the stuff but
>the last few times that I bought it, he didn't eat much of it. I don't know
>if it tastes bad or what. And no, asking him won't give me the answer to
>that. That last small container that I bought did not smell good when I
>opened it. It was one day past the sell by date when I did open it. I
>chucked it out. It was just a small cup which is likely why he didn't
>bother to eat it. He generally will not bother to open a small package of
>something but the price of watermelon has been so high it has stopped me
>from buying it! I did find some today at QFC, cut in sticks that seemed
>like a reasonable price, but still far more expensive than other fruits.
>$5.99 and I managed to squeeze two servings out of it but had he found it
>first, he would have eaten it all. Central Market had the same amount for
>$9.99 which is insane!

You can buy a small melon for about $5 rather than just a couple of
servings. It does take up some space though.

Problem is, the watermelons sold in the past 10+ years are all
seedless breeds that lack proper flavor and texture. They are grown
to last longer, easy to transport, be seedless, and be profitable. The
old long melons with seeds were the best, but hard to find, at least
here in New England.

I never buy the cut up fruit in the store, It is downright terrible,
never ripe, never flavorful.

Acme Bully Control

Jul 2, 2015, 11:16:58 AM7/2/15
"Last of the Independents"

"Reliable bully control 24/7"

Call 1-666-GO2-HELL"

,--.--._
------" _, \___)
|| / _/____) BAM!
|| \//(____)
------\ (__)
`-----"

Find someone else to pick on, you clapped out old rabbit-killer.
Message has been deleted

Janet

Jul 2, 2015, 12:44:38 PM7/2/15
In article <sfiapahjm47ep606r...@4ax.com>, e...@snet.net
says...
> I never buy the cut up fruit in the store, It is downright terrible,
> never ripe, never flavorful.

+1.

Janet UK

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 2, 2015, 12:58:48 PM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 10:29 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> If I ever start paying $6 for a quart container of pre-cut watermelon,
> please shoot me.
>
> -sw
NO ONE CARES!

...dump!

____.-.____
[__Sqwerty__]
[___Marty___]
(d|||TROLL|||b)
`|||TRASH|||`
`"""""""""'
\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Message has been deleted

Julie Bove

Jul 2, 2015, 5:01:56 PM7/2/15

"Ed Pawlowski" <e...@snet.net> wrote in message
My husband is watermelon picky. Will not eat the ones with seeds although I
don't think I have seen those around in some time. And many of the seedless
are tasteless as you say.

DreadfulBitch

Jul 2, 2015, 10:08:27 PM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 9:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> I never buy the cut up fruit in the store, It is downright terrible,
> never ripe, never flavorful.

And a tremendous waste of money!!

--
DreadfulBitch

sf

Jul 2, 2015, 10:14:35 PM7/2/15
On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 10:32:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.net> wrote:

> Problem is, the watermelons sold in the past 10+ years are all
> seedless breeds that lack proper flavor and texture. They are grown
> to last longer, easy to transport, be seedless, and be profitable. The
> old long melons with seeds were the best, but hard to find, at least
> here in New England.

I have never figured out why people say that. The watermelon of my
youth was mealy (both home grown and store bought), fairly flavorless
and full of seeds. The new watermelon isn't mealy, it's full of
flavor and best of all (for me as an adult) - it's fairly seed free.
There's no more spitting for distance, but I don't care.

--

sf

sf

Jul 2, 2015, 10:16:00 PM7/2/15
On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 10:58:22 -0600, Troll Disposal Service
<du...@the.group.killas> wrote:

> On 7/2/2015 10:29 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > If I ever start paying $6 for a quart container of pre-cut watermelon,
> > please shoot me.
> >
> > -sw
> NO ONE CARES!

Somebody should make his wish come true.

--

sf

sf

Jul 2, 2015, 10:16:53 PM7/2/15
On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 06:48:49 +1000, Bruce <Br...@Bruce.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:29:22 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 10:32:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> >
> >> I never buy the cut up fruit in the store, It is downright terrible,
> >> never ripe, never flavorful.
> >
> >That's Julie's only option when it comes to melons. They're too messy
> >to cut herself (that was her epic troll from 4 or so years ago)
>
> Ah, melongate! I do hope you informed the authorities. We can't let
> this go on!

No, no, no... applegate is the classic.

--

sf

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 2, 2015, 10:45:25 PM7/2/15
Maybe you are getting them from a different source on your coast. I
miss the old long ones.
Message has been deleted

Julie Bove

Jul 3, 2015, 2:18:31 AM7/3/15

"DreadfulBitch" <notha...@nobodyishome.com> wrote in message
> On 7/2/2015 9:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> I never buy the cut up fruit in the store, It is downright terrible,
>> never ripe, never flavorful.
>>
> And a tremendous waste of money!!

Not if it gets eaten!

Ophelia

Jul 3, 2015, 4:46:09 AM7/3/15

"Bruce" <Br...@Bruce.invalid> wrote in message
> On Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:29:22 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 10:32:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>>> I never buy the cut up fruit in the store, It is downright terrible,
>>> never ripe, never flavorful.
>>
>>That's Julie's only option when it comes to melons. They're too messy
>>to cut herself (that was her epic troll from 4 or so years ago)
>
> Ah, melongate! I do hope you informed the authorities. We can't let
> this go on!

Isn't it wonderful when comments from 4 years ago are so treasured.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Message has been deleted

Brooklyn1

Jul 3, 2015, 9:24:24 AM7/3/15
DreadfulBitch wrote:
>Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> I never buy the cut up fruit in the store, It is downright terrible,
>> never ripe, never flavorful.
>>
>And a tremendous waste of money!!

And not sanitary... I've watched them cut up melons, nothing washed...
not even a clean cutting board. The first thing I do when I bring
produce home is wash it, before it goes in the fridge... produce from
my own garden is washed before it comes indoors. I never buy cut up
produce... did yoose know the most foodborn illnesses are contracted
from salad bars.

Brooklyn1

Jul 3, 2015, 9:41:04 AM7/3/15
The monster watermelons are still available at smaller markets and
farm stands, but they are more seasonal so are only available for a
short period, typically through July and August. These days I prefer
the smaller fridge size watermelons that get eaten in two days, those
monsters are too big and usually begins to spoil before it all gets
eaten... last time I bought one of those 18 pounders I tired of eating
it so half went outside for the critters. I'd only buy one of those
giants if I was having company for a cookout. I don't much care for
the texture of those grapefruit size watermelons but the basketball
size ones are excellent. Those big melons are fine for a big family
but for one or two people they are just too big.

Brooklyn1

Jul 3, 2015, 9:49:46 AM7/3/15
Sqwertz wrote:

> If I ever start paying $6 for a quart container of pre-cut watermelon,
> please shoot me.

Those basketball sized watermelon are now $2.99... takes like three
minutes to slice one up... and I prefer to eat watermelon off the
rind, I use a paring knife to flick out seeds and slice cubes as I
go... with the rind I know which cut I'm eating, the center cuts are
sweetest, but I eat right down to the rind too. The rinds get diced
ice cube sized and tossed outside for critters.

Brooklyn1

Jul 3, 2015, 9:53:58 AM7/3/15
On Thu, 2 Jul 2015 23:58:23 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 10:32:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> Problem is, the watermelons sold in the past 10+ years are all
>> seedless breeds that lack proper flavor and texture. They are grown
>> to last longer, easy to transport, be seedless, and be profitable. The
>> old long melons with seeds were the best, but hard to find, at least
>> here in New England.
>
>Texas always has plenty of watermelons. We do get all those foo-foo
>types, but the big honking traditional 20lb 25-inchers are the most
>common. The going rate for those right now is $5-$6 (or you can buy
>one of those 3lb "seedless personal" watermelons for the same $5. We
>just had our big "Watermelon Thump" festival last weekend.
>
>So they're still around, just maybe not where you live.
>
>-sw

There are plenty of those mammoth H cup watermelons here... right now
they are from Georgia... in August they'll be local.

Janet B

Jul 3, 2015, 9:58:22 AM7/3/15
wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 10:32:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> Problem is, the watermelons sold in the past 10+ years are all
>> seedless breeds that lack proper flavor and texture. They are grown
>> to last longer, easy to transport, be seedless, and be profitable. The
>> old long melons with seeds were the best, but hard to find, at least
>> here in New England.
>
>Texas always has plenty of watermelons. We do get all those foo-foo
>types, but the big honking traditional 20lb 25-inchers are the most
>common. The going rate for those right now is $5-$6 (or you can buy
>one of those 3lb "seedless personal" watermelons for the same $5. We
>just had our big "Watermelon Thump" festival last weekend.
>
>So they're still around, just maybe not where you live.
>
>-sw

They aren't $.79/each anymore? :(
Janet US

Gary

Jul 3, 2015, 10:18:11 AM7/3/15
Some ppl even pickle the rinds.

Nunya Bidnits

Jul 3, 2015, 11:11:37 AM7/3/15

"Brooklyn1" wrote in message

>most foodborn illnesses are contracted
>from salad bars.

And here everyone thought it was bacteria. Thanks, Sheldon, for
clearing that up! You should write a book!

Message has been deleted

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 3, 2015, 2:03:32 PM7/3/15
On 7/2/2015 10:58 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> So they're still around, just maybe not where you live.
>
> -sw

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 3, 2015, 2:04:36 PM7/3/15
On 7/3/2015 10:11 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> You just get more and more paranoid by the day

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 3, 2015, 2:06:25 PM7/3/15
On 7/3/2015 9:11 AM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> Thanks, Sheldon, for clearing that up! You should write a book!

Badword

Jul 3, 2015, 3:35:47 PM7/3/15

"Troll Disposal Service" wrote in message

> ...dump!

You don't seem to be disposing of anything.

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 3, 2015, 3:59:28 PM7/3/15
Give it time fool, give it time!

Badword

Jul 3, 2015, 4:06:11 PM7/3/15

>>> ...dump!
>
>> You don't seem to be disposing of anything.

>Give it time fool, give it time!

Fail. You've already made thousands of attempts.

You can't seem to dispose of anything.

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 3, 2015, 4:10:25 PM7/3/15
Impatience is not a virtue.

Long march.

Badword

Jul 3, 2015, 4:59:30 PM7/3/15

>Long march.

Public failure.

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 3, 2015, 5:22:17 PM7/3/15
On 7/3/2015 2:59 PM, Badword wrote:

> "Troll Disposal Service" wrote in message
>

>> Long march.
>
> Public failure.

Ongoing project.

> You can't seem to dispose of anything.

You forgot to offer your assistance.

Badword

Jul 3, 2015, 7:06:17 PM7/3/15

>On 7/3/2015 2:59 PM, Badword wrote:
>

>> "Troll Disposal Service" wrote in message
>

>>> Long march.
>
>> Public failure.

>Ongoing project.

Trolling by an outraged head case.

>> You can't seem to dispose of anything.

>You forgot to offer your assistance.

OK then... I advise you to go away.

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 3, 2015, 7:18:32 PM7/3/15
On 7/3/2015 5:06 PM, Badword wrote:

> "Troll Disposal Service" wrote in message
>
>> On 7/3/2015 2:59 PM, Badword wrote:
>>

>>> "Troll Disposal Service" wrote in message

>>> Public failure.
>
>> Ongoing project.
>
> Trolling by an outraged head case.

Says one Jethro "goatboy" Bodine, LOL!

>>> You can't seem to dispose of anything.
>
>> You forgot to offer your assistance.
>
> OK then... I advise you to go away.

OK then, how about you step up and make it uncomfortable for the Julie-
bashers.

> You can't seem to dispose of anything.

I spit out some rancid KCQ one year...

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 4, 2015, 2:53:30 AM7/4/15
Well said Marty!!!

____.-.____
[__Casa__]
[______]

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 4, 2015, 3:38:50 AM7/4/15
OK OK OK!!!!!! I admit I failed, OK???? I said I am sorry!!!

Bryan-TGWWW

Jul 4, 2015, 10:43:34 AM7/4/15
Just as I have failed to convince Julie to plead with her daughter to have
her tubes tied for the sake of the human gene pool.

--Bryan

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 4, 2015, 11:27:57 AM7/4/15
One more fraud.

Aioe.org NNTP Server

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 4, 2015, 11:29:03 AM7/4/15

Acme Bully Control

Jul 4, 2015, 12:24:56 PM7/4/15

"Troll Disposal Service" wrote ...

>Aioe.org NNTP Server

Note that this is my new server, aioe.org. All other posts are
forgeries. Posts from Troll Disposal Service and Acme Bully
Control on any other server are illegal forgeries and frauds.
Please report them promptly.

Gregory Morrow

Jul 4, 2015, 8:44:36 PM7/4/15
Ophelia wrote:

> "Bruce" <Br...@Bruce.invalid> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:29:22 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
> > wrote:

> >>That's Julie's only option when it comes to melons. They're too messy
> >>to cut herself (that was her epic troll from 4 or so years ago)
> >
> > Ah, melongate! I do hope you informed the authorities. We can't let
> > this go on!
>
> Isn't it wonderful when comments from 4 years ago are so treasured.

That's what Hitler said in April 1945, Ms. O ...

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg

Ophelia

Jul 5, 2015, 10:42:27 AM7/5/15

"Gregory Morrow" <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
?? Could it be .... nooooo he can't be that old...
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Gregory Morrow

Jul 5, 2015, 3:02:21 PM7/5/15
;-)

Yesterday, Ms. O, a woman* referred to me as "the worst person in the world", so I am in exclusive company, I guess...

[PS: per your query about Donald Trump in another thread, when you Google "Worst person in world history", you will get the "usual suspects" - AND Donald Trump!]

I had earlier referred to her a "fishwife", she replying "What's THAT!?", to which *I* replied, "Look it up..."

;-P

--
Best
Greg

Acme Bully Control

Jul 5, 2015, 3:06:18 PM7/5/15
On 7/5/2015 1:02 PM, Gregory Morrow wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>
>> "Gregory Morrow" <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> That's what Hitler said in April 1945, Ms. O ...
>>>
>>> <chuckle>
>>
>> ?? Could it be .... nooooo he can't be that old...
>

> ;-)
>
> Yesterday, Ms. O, a woman* referred to me as "the worst person in the world", so I am in exclusive company, I guess...

Wow.

> [PS: per your query about Donald Trump in another thread, when you Google "Worst person in world history", you will get the "usual suspects" - AND Donald Trump!]

So he's in with Pol Pot , Mao, and Stalin?

Dang.

And all without genociding a single civilian yet!

> I had earlier referred to her a "fishwife", she replying "What's THAT!?", to which *I* replied, "Look it up..."
>
> ;-P

<chuckle>

Ophelia

Jul 5, 2015, 3:20:46 PM7/5/15

> Ophelia wrote:
>
>> "Gregory Morrow" <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > That's what Hitler said in April 1945, Ms. O ...
>> >
>> > <chuckle>
>>
>> ?? Could it be .... nooooo he can't be that old...
>

> ;-)
>
> Yesterday, Ms. O, a woman* referred to me as "the worst person in the
> world", so I am in exclusive company, I guess...

Oh dear ...

> [PS: per your query about Donald Trump in another thread, when you Google
> "Worst person in world history", you will get the "usual suspects" - AND
> Donald Trump!]

Trump is in that list??? Oh my!

> I had earlier referred to her a "fishwife", she replying "What's THAT!?",
> to which *I* replied, "Look it up..."
>
> ;-P

LOL good retort:) I didn't realise that was in use in US:))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Acme Bully Control

Jul 5, 2015, 3:41:44 PM7/5/15
Number of genocides he is responsible for?

ZERO.

Gregory Morrow

Jul 5, 2015, 4:45:41 PM7/5/15
He is not evil, per se, but he is not real popular here at the moment...

> > I had earlier referred to her a "fishwife", she replying "What's THAT!?",
> > to which *I* replied, "Look it up..."
> >
> > ;-P
> >

> LOL good retort:) I didn't realise that was in use in US:))

It's not, but it's one of my favorite maledictions...

;-)

--
Best
Greg

Ophelia

Jul 6, 2015, 4:47:43 AM7/6/15

"Gregory Morrow" <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
LOL

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 10, 2015, 5:09:25 PM7/10/15
On 7/3/2015 12:14 PM, sf wrote:

> I have never figured out why people say that. I'm not real good with smarts.
The waddle is a curious bitch,
(with one leg fat and 'tother fatter,)
and loves to gallop round the hills
and frolic mid'st the daffodils
and eat the flowering clover.
But should it turn the other way,
you will notice with dismay, it is feeding its face from the fridge.
Waddle waddle waddle.

Nancy2

Jul 10, 2015, 5:36:26 PM7/10/15
Watermelon pickles (from the rind) are really good. My granny used to make them.

N.

Acme Bully Control

Jul 10, 2015, 8:04:55 PM7/10/15
On 7/10/2015 3:13 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/3/2015 12:14 PM, sf wrote:
>
>> I have never figured out why people say that. I'm not real good with
>> smarts.
> The waddle is
Fuck off, luzer Q!

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

LOL!!!!!

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 2:33:24 PM7/26/15
On 7/3/2015 12:15 PM, sf wrote:
A little while ago, I heard someone complaining about the fact that his
woman will not give him head. They’re having sex, and he’s going down on
her, but getting no reciprocity. My first thought upon hearing this was:

“They still make these?! I thought women who don’t give head went
extinct about 10 years ago…Sometime around the release of Lil’ Kim’s
second album.”

This led me to deliver some tough love, Leon-style. I told the brother
that it is a bad thing to date a woman who says she won’t perform
fellatio. Her statement could be a warning sign for impending
disaster. Here’s why:

 - She just might be a selfish motherf*cker.

- Most women who are really into sombody are willing to try new
things(legal and not too painful)Â in order to please her man, if he’s
handling his business. It’s safe to assume she likes you if you two
are having sex, but it’s also safe to assume that she’s not 100% into
you if she’s not willing to go down on you.

- If she is already talking about what she won’t do in the early stages
of a relationship, imagine what things are going to be like if you
marry this woman. You will be negotiating and bartering for the same ol’
no-head-giving, in-house pu**y for the rest of your natural life!

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 2:55:28 PM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 12:33 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> “They still make these?!

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2015/06/16/draft-n2012995/page/full

1) “Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped
you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably
going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take
things away from you on behalf of the common good.” – Hillary Clinton

2) “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses
that create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton

3) “You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil
and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses
to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go
on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.” –
Hillary Clinton

4) “I can’t worry about every undercapitalized business” — Hillary
Clinton testifying before Congress on the effects of Nationalized Health
Care.

5) “Yes, we've cut the maternal mortality rate in half, but far too many
women are still denied critical access to reproductive health care and
safe childbirth, and laws don't count for much if they're not enforced.
Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper. Laws have to be
backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural
codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.” –
Hillary Clinton

6) "We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of
the great challenges facing all of us in the West." -- Hillary Clinton
per Barbara Olson's Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham
Clinton

7) "There are rich people everywhere. And yet they do not contribute to
the growth of their own countries.....They don't invest in public
schools, in public hospitals, in other kinds of development internally."
– Hillary Clinton

8) "No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of
choices ... Government has to make those choices for people." – Hillary
Clinton

9) "If you have guns in your home, tell your parents to keep them away
from you and your friends and your little brothers and sisters." --
Hillary Clinton to middle school students

10) "I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be
registered in a national registry..." -- Hillary Clinton

11) "I think again we’re way out of balance. We’ve got to rein in what
has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun
anywhere at any time. And I don’t believe that is in the best interest
of the vast majority of people." -- Hillary Clinton

12) "We came out of the White House not only dead-broke, but in debt. We
had no money when we got there and we struggled to piece together the
resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea's education. It was not
easy." – Hillary Clinton

13) “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some
kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with
our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” — Hillary
Clinton makes up a ridiculous, untrue story about her trip to Bosnia.

14) “In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and
biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to
terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no
evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11,
2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will
continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical
warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he
succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security
landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects
American security.” — Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

15) "There’s a different leader in Syria now. Many of the members of
Congress of both parties who have gone to Syria in recent months have
said they believe he’s a reformer." -- Hillary Clinton on tyrannical
maniac Bashar Assad

16) “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was
it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one
night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point,
does it make?” -- Hillary Clinton

17) “My husband may have his faults, but he has never lied to me.” --
Hillary Clinton per Kim Eisler's Masters of the Game: Inside the World's
Most Powerful Law Firm

18) "Put this (helicopter) on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the
limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!" -- Hillary Clinton
from Air Force Lt. Colonel Robert Patterson's Dereliction of Duty.

19) "I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have
learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who
are our friends know, she took a course last year in Islamic history." –
Hillary Clinton

20) “The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996.” -- Hillary
Clinton

Casa en llamas de amor

Sep 12, 2015, 8:50:35 PM9/12/15
On 7/3/2015 12:08 PM, DreadfulBitch wrote:
> On 7/2/2015 9:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> I never buy the cut up fruit in the store, It is downright terrible,
>> never ripe, never flavorful.
>>
> And a tremendous waste of money!!

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...