Don't Let's Pizza

Opinicus

Nov 25, 2015, 10:46:58 AM11/25/15
"Let's Pizza is the only machine able to create pizza by kneading it
on the spot and adding only fresh ingredients; water, flour, tomatoes,
mozzarella and various toppings."

http://www.letspizza.it/index-en.html

--
Bob
The joint that time is out of

sf

Nov 25, 2015, 12:33:53 PM11/25/15
On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:46:40 +0200, Opinicus
<gez...@kanyak.com.which.is.not.invalid> wrote:

> "Let's Pizza is the only machine able to create pizza by kneading it
> on the spot and adding only fresh ingredients; water, flour, tomatoes,
> mozzarella and various toppings."
>
> http://www.letspizza.it/index-en.html

It probably turns out mediocre pizza. Great pizza is too tricky for a
machine. If you like Domino's that thing is probably for you.

I'd rather have a gourmet burger machine.
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/meet-the-robot-that-makes-360-gourmet-burgers-per-hour

--

sf

Hidalgo

Nov 25, 2015, 1:52:05 PM11/25/15
"Our alpha machine replaces all of the hamburger line cooks in a
restaurant. It does everything employees can do except better.”

Uh oh...here we go with one more way to replace humans and their minimum
wage.

This spells trouble in wageland, and with the touch screen ordering
stations we may well be a step away from I Robot without realizing it.

Barbara J Llorente

Nov 25, 2015, 3:08:16 PM11/25/15
On 11/25/2015 8:46 AM, Opinicus wrote:
> "Let's Pizza is the only machine able to create pizza by kneading it
> on the spot and adding only fresh ingredients; water, flour, tomatoes,
> mozzarella and various toppings."
>
> http://www.letspizza.it/index-en.html

"My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder I
have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am no
longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
for me."

Casa Boner, Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:37:53 -0600
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Barbara J Llorente

Nov 25, 2015, 3:08:37 PM11/25/15
On 11/25/2015 8:46 AM, Opinicus wrote:
> "Let's Pizza is the only machine able to create pizza by kneading it
> on the spot and adding only fresh ingredients; water, flour, tomatoes,
> mozzarella and various toppings."
>
> http://www.letspizza.it/index-en.html

Barbara J Llorente

Nov 25, 2015, 3:23:55 PM11/25/15

gtr

Nov 25, 2015, 8:55:53 PM11/25/15
Oh well hell: I'd have to push my finger against a button at least two
or three times to get it going, then fetch it at the end. I'd actually
have to get up off the couch to do that; I'm not superman!

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 12:08:00 AM11/26/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> ObNonFood: I'm watching the Bionic Woman. As a kid I never really
> noticed how incredibly flat-chested she was. Maybe that's why I still
> don't like big boobs.
>
> -sw

You are one sick, woman-staling little speed bump.

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 12:48:58 AM11/26/15
What on earth are you two nattering about now? This is the perfect
example of why groups should be moderated.