PING! Ed, OPL Stand-off

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Oct 13, 2023, 12:52:04 PM10/13/23

Remember the old geezer from Friday or Saturday night's episode from
Nye county, NV?? The one who was living in a cabin-looking mobile home
a couple hundred feet from his son and was screaming about his wi-fi
had been turned off; he wanted the officer to make his son turn it
back on. The officers had been to this location 15 times over the past
two years for his behavior.

Tuesday night, 10-08-23, around 8:20 local time, the officers were back
out there again. The old guy was making threats and claiming he was
going to kill himself. He's a felon and of course not supposed to be in possession of firearms. They talked him into giving up the shotgun
but he wasn't going to relinquish the .357 he was holding to his head. Anyway, after over two hours of negotiating he ended up being shot and killed by Deputy Huggins. He had been hit three times by those bean bag
rounds and then pointed his gun at the deputy.

There will probably be an update on this tonight on OPL.

Ed P

Oct 13, 2023, 1:09:50 PM10/13/23
I'll be watching. The old guy was quite a character.

Bryan Simmons

Oct 13, 2023, 3:05:44 PM10/13/23
One less worthless "geezer." I wish that a deputy would
kill John Kuthe. That would be two less worthless geezers.

--Bryan

Gregory Morrow

Oct 13, 2023, 3:40:50 PM10/13/23
Bryan Simmons wrote:
> One less worthless "geezer." I wish that a deputy would
> kill John Kuthe. That would be two less worthless geezers.
>
> --Bryan

Somehow you have it in your fucked up mind
that your age (63) is a spring chicken, as
you retire.

I know, you're maybe 5 or 15 years younger
than some of the regulars in here, but that
by no means makes *you* young.

So stfu with making fun of posters ages,
before I put a boot up your ass.

Ed P

Oct 13, 2023, 4:30:45 PM10/13/23
Christmas is coming soon. We should chip in and buy him a mirror.

We may look at the cute twenty-somethings but they see anyone over 60 as
an old man. Perhaps Bryan has a plan to prevent being an older man than
he already is. Only one way to stop getting older.

jmcquown

Oct 13, 2023, 5:21:41 PM10/13/23
On 10/13/2023 4:30 PM, Ed P wrote:
> On 10/13/2023 3:40 PM, Gregory Morrow wrote:
>> Bryan Simmons wrote:
>>> One less worthless "geezer."  I wish that a deputy would
>>> kill John Kuthe.  That would be two less worthless geezers.
>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>
>> Somehow you have it in your fucked up mind
>> that your age (63) is a spring chicken, as
>> you retire.
>>
>> I know, you're maybe 5 or 15 years younger
>> than some of the regulars in here, but that
>> by no means makes *you* young.
>>
>> So stfu with making fun of posters ages,
>> before I put a boot up your ass.

Ironic, since GM calls me an "old lady" and yet I'm the same age as
Bryan and Kuthe but he's best buddies with them.

> Christmas is coming soon.  We should chip in and buy him a mirror.

Also some face cream. LOL

> We may look at the cute twenty-somethings but they see anyone over 60 as
> an old man.  Perhaps Bryan has a plan to prevent being an older man than
> he already is.  Only one way to stop getting older.

Yes, the same method he constantly wishes on other people.

Jill

Michael Trew

Oct 13, 2023, 11:30:18 PM10/13/23
On 10/13/2023 5:21 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 10/13/2023 4:30 PM, Ed P wrote:
>>>>
>>> Somehow you have it in your fucked up mind that your age (63) is
>>> a spring chicken, as you retire.
>>>
>>> I know, you're maybe 5 or 15 years younger than some of the
>>> regulars in here, but that by no means makes *you* young.
>>>
>>> So stfu with making fun of posters ages, before I put a boot up
>>> your ass.
>>
> Ironic, since GM calls me an "old lady" and yet I'm the same age as
> Bryan and Kuthe but he's best buddies with them.

I think that Bryan is referring to "geezer" as state of mind. Either
way, the "GM" quote above is a forged post. I'm not sure why the real
poster won't just use his name, instead of hiding behind another name.

Bruce

Oct 14, 2023, 12:28:33 AM10/14/23
Your friend GM does that all the time. You hadn't noticed?

Hank Rogers

Oct 14, 2023, 1:09:26 AM10/14/23
You’ve done a bit of that yourself, master.

Remember that dave smith meltdown?

Gregory Morrow

Oct 14, 2023, 5:45:18 AM10/14/23
If I ever want the advice of a lardass punk I'll
be sure to look you up, slurpy.

--
GM

jmcquown

Oct 14, 2023, 9:33:32 AM10/14/23
Doubtful in both instances.

Jill

Dave Smith

Oct 14, 2023, 10:56:17 AM10/14/23
Some people have accepted the fact that they are complete fucking losers
and forge other people's names because they want their offensive shit to
be read. They know that the people who they are trying to annoy have
filtered them so they try to sneak their crap in on the credibility of
normal people.

Gregory Morrow

Oct 14, 2023, 2:13:46 PM10/14/23
Dave Smith wrote:
> Some people have accepted the fact that they are complete fucking losers
> and forge other people's names because they want their offensive shit to
> be read. They know that the people who they are trying to annoy have
> filtered them so they try to sneak their crap in on the credibility of
> normal people.

Some people simply throw trash on your yard
if they don't like you.
--
GM

Leonard Blaisdell

Oct 15, 2023, 5:36:18 PM10/15/23
On 2023-10-13, Ed P <e...@snet.xxx> wrote:

> We may look at the cute twenty-somethings but they see anyone over 60 as
> an old man. Perhaps Bryan has a plan to prevent being an older man than
> he already is. Only one way to stop getting older.

Ponce de León found the secret but didn't share it. I saw him the other
day, sitting on a street corner in the shabby part of town. He's not
doing well.