Korean Restaurants.

vivapa...@aol.com

May 27, 2015, 11:37:49 AM5/27/15
Had some dog the other day. Now I feel like fetching everyone's newspaper.

taxed and spent

May 27, 2015, 11:41:51 AM5/27/15

<vivapa...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Had some dog the other day. Now I feel like fetching everyone's
> newspaper.

SIT!

Jeßus

May 27, 2015, 5:06:22 PM5/27/15
On Wed, 27 May 2015 08:37:45 -0700 (PDT), vivapa...@aol.com wrote:

>Had some dog the other day. Now I feel like fetching everyone's newspaper.

That wouldn't be a lot of fetching then, these days.

vivapa...@aol.com

May 28, 2015, 11:29:06 AM5/28/15
Also made the mistake of eating elephant. Now I take big dumps everywhere I go! :-O

jmcquown

May 30, 2015, 3:04:28 PM5/30/15
Fido, fetch that smartphone! I need to check the news! ;)

Jill

vivapa...@aol.com

May 30, 2015, 4:58:15 PM5/30/15
I've been watching a Korean news channel daily. I don't speak a word of it, but their female newscasters are pretty.

They show food segments but usually only when something's being recalled.