Dinner Last Night 11/21/2015

jmcquown

Nov 22, 2015, 2:12:29 PM11/22/15
Baked pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick, cooked on a griddle in the oven.
I brushed the chops with minced garlic, crumbled sage in olive oil and
sprinkled them with S&P.

Turn the chops and bake at about 375F for about 7-10 minutes each side
until nicely browned.

Meanwhile, I cooked some egg noodles in boiling salted water. Served
with butter and herbs.

I also cooked a cabbage. I love cabbage. Quite delicious and doesn't
require more than butter, S&P. Tasty!

Jill

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 22, 2015, 2:29:46 PM11/22/15
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:12:20 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
I cooked a turkey (bought it prior to Canadian thanksgiving and didn't
use it in the end and it was driving me mad in the freezer) with all
the trimmings, followed by special bread pudding for younger SIL who
loves it and since it was his birthday, he could choose.

Then after they left and dishwasher was doing its work I decided to
run the oven cleaning cycle. Maybe not a good idea when windows are
closed, woke around 2 a.m. and could smell it :(

Dave Smith

Nov 22, 2015, 2:30:26 PM11/22/15
Other than the cabbage, which is not a favourite of mine, it sounds
pretty good. I went to a group dinner after a tournament at the Y.
Someone had reserved a room at a Chinese buffet. I have never been
crazy about Chinese buffets, but this one was the worst. There were
rows of double heating basins. In one row 80% of the items were
battered and fried. On the other was a three way split between things
sitting in salty sauce, stuff in really sweet sticky sauces and horrible
stir fried vegetables, mostly broccoli and with a salty sauce.

It seems to be a place that most of the group can agree on for a group
dinner, but I don't see myself ever going there on my own.

Groupkillas!

Nov 22, 2015, 2:43:44 PM11/22/15
jmcquown wrote:
> I also cooked a cabbage. I love cabbage.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/07/02/obama-george-w-bush-quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/

President Obama has topped predecessor George W. Bush in another poll,
but not one he would like.

In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, 33% named Obama the worst president
since World War II, and 28% put Bush at the bottom of post-war presidents.

"Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies,
President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at
the bottom of the popularity barrel," said Tim Malloy, assistant
director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

Dave Smith

Nov 22, 2015, 3:08:38 PM11/22/15
On 11/22/2015 12:29 PM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
> Maybe not a good idea when windows are
> closed, woke around 2 a.m. and could smell it:(

We smell this:

Dave Smith

Nov 22, 2015, 3:09:15 PM11/22/15
America is cooked:

jmcquown

Nov 22, 2015, 3:57:28 PM11/22/15
On 11/22/2015 3:08 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 11/22/2015 12:29 PM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
>> Maybe not a good idea when windows are
>> closed, woke around 2 a.m. and could smell it:(
>
> We smell this:
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/07/02/obama-george-w-bush-quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/

Stop with the political bullshit, please! Geezlepeets, I try to post
about food and all of a sudden here's this crap. Please cut it out!

Jill

sf

Nov 22, 2015, 4:02:24 PM11/22/15
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 15:57:22 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
It's not Dave.

--

sf

Cheri

Nov 22, 2015, 4:21:03 PM11/22/15

"jmcquown" <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote in message
I had a ground lamb patty with sauteed cabbage. It was good.

Cheri

Dave Smith

Nov 22, 2015, 4:33:51 PM11/22/15
Huh?

Food?

Here?

Since when?

Dave Smith

Nov 22, 2015, 4:34:44 PM11/22/15
Wait, I am Dave...or am I really HAL?

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 22, 2015, 4:35:54 PM11/22/15
sf's friend decided to hijack your name and put in some drivel about
Obama.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 22, 2015, 4:36:26 PM11/22/15
Maybe you are Evad ?

Hidalgo

Nov 22, 2015, 5:02:06 PM11/22/15
No, it was Jr. Trudeau that did that!

sf

Nov 22, 2015, 6:42:38 PM11/22/15
He doesn't like Dave (or you), but I don't approve of him frogging any
more than I approve of your two nasty ass trolls doing it.

--

sf

sf

Nov 22, 2015, 6:43:29 PM11/22/15
I should have read down before I blamed you.

--

sf

cshenk

Nov 22, 2015, 7:24:17 PM11/22/15
sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:
Don't worry, they did a poor mimic on me too today. I banned the
server they post from. I'm not aware of any valid users off that
server.

cshenk

Nov 22, 2015, 7:37:22 PM11/22/15
l not -l wrote in rec.food.cooking:
> Sounds good to me; pork chops are one of my favorite meats. I am
> also fond of cabbage, prepared by almost all methods.
>
> It turned much colder yesterday (it had been pleasant in the 50s),
> with overnight low dropping to 22F. I'm not one to eat soup often;
> but, yesterday's plunging temps made it one of the days where soup is
> the right answer to "what's for dinner". I had a chef's salad and a
> bowl of cream of chicken and poblano soup.
>
> Tonight, I smoked a slab of St. Louis-style ribs in my stovetop
> smoker, which was finished in a slow oven. Mustard potato salad and
> creamy slaw complete the "taste of summer" dinner on this nippy
> evening; 33F headed to another low-20s overnight.
>
> I'll sure be glad when I get my thicker, winter-blood so I can better
> tolerate these cold days. Even the dog doesn't want to go out 8-)

LOL! I'm about ready to start the fireplace for a bit, to take the
damp off. Technically it's not really cold (running mid 40's at night,
mid-50's to mid 60s in the day.

Warm enough that dinner was kielbasa steamed with cabbage then drizzled
with a little butter, salt and pepper.

yummy!

Carol

Nunya Bidnits

Nov 22, 2015, 7:39:48 PM11/22/15
Yawn...

Eat some of my Luzer Q!

Hidalgo

Nov 22, 2015, 7:52:48 PM11/22/15
No problemo.

:-)

Hidalgo

Nov 22, 2015, 7:53:23 PM11/22/15
You refer of course to the ones she stubbornly keeps feeding, yes...

jmcquown

Nov 23, 2015, 10:34:55 AM11/23/15
On 11/22/2015 7:26 PM, l not -l wrote:
> On 22-Nov-2015, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Sounds good to me; pork chops are one of my favorite meats. I am also fond
> of cabbage, prepared by almost all methods.
>
> It turned much colder yesterday (it had been pleasant in the 50s), with
> overnight low dropping to 22F. I'm not one to eat soup often; but,
> yesterday's plunging temps made it one of the days where soup is the right
> answer to "what's for dinner". I had a chef's salad and a bowl of cream of
> chicken and poblano soup.
>
> Tonight, I smoked a slab of St. Louis-style ribs in my stovetop smoker,
> which was finished in a slow oven. Mustard potato salad and creamy slaw
> complete the "taste of summer" dinner on this nippy evening; 33F headed to
> another low-20s overnight.
>
> I'll sure be glad when I get my thicker, winter-blood so I can better
> tolerate these cold days. Even the dog doesn't want to go out 8-)

Sounds like the *last* "taste of summer". Tasty, I'm sure! It's chilly
here in southern SC. It's not even supposed to hit 60°F today. Five
days ago it was 80°F. Drastic drops in temp do take some getting used
to. Hmmm, chilly... makes me think a pot of chili & a skillet of
cornbread would be good for dinner tonight. :)

Jill

jmcquown

Nov 23, 2015, 10:35:52 AM11/23/15
That sounds good, too, Carol!

Jill

jmcquown

Nov 23, 2015, 11:03:57 AM11/23/15
Several others have mentioned cooking cabbage; seems to be the way to go
right about now. :) Your mention of ground lamb reminded me I've got
some lamb shanks in the freezer I need to do something with. :)

Jill

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 11:29:41 AM11/23/15
jmcquown wrote:
> Drastic drops in temp do take some getting used to.

Move to Florida then, you sponging old twat!

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 11:33:05 AM11/23/15
jmcquown wrote:
> I've got some lamb shanks in the freezer I need to do something with. :)

They'd make a dandy dildo for your rancid twat!

Cindy Hamilton

Nov 23, 2015, 12:42:25 PM11/23/15
We got 8 inches of snow on Saturday. Grilled flank steak
for dinner Saturday. Shrimp cocktail and grilled zucchini
on Sunday. It's right around freezing and it's flurrying
again. Not a clue what I'm doing tonight. It might involve
ham.

Cindy Hamilton

sf

Nov 23, 2015, 6:04:45 PM11/23/15
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 18:24:14 -0600, "cshenk" <csh...@cox.net> wrote:

> I banned the
> server they post from. I'm not aware of any valid users off that
> server.

I really do need to upgrade.

--

sf

sf

Nov 23, 2015, 6:08:38 PM11/23/15
Yes.

--

sf

sf

Nov 23, 2015, 6:10:00 PM11/23/15
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:33:13 -0700, Hidalgo <ig...@fast.horse> wrote:

--

sf

cshenk

Nov 23, 2015, 7:44:09 PM11/23/15
sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:
I should too but Thunderbird is he next in line and frankly the setup
time doesn't have me enthused.

So far meantime, I don't think I lost any VALID users with my domain
ban.

Carol

cshenk

Nov 23, 2015, 7:53:20 PM11/23/15
jmcquown wrote in rec.food.cooking:
Yeah, lunch was unique as it was long sliced Kielbasa bedded in cabbage
then on fresh buttermilk bread rolls (I made the bread with mustard
cracked seeds and black pepper). I hollowed out the bread a bit and
filled it.

I'm sure there are a bazillion ways to make something like that.

Carol

cshenk

Nov 23, 2015, 7:54:45 PM11/23/15
jmcquown wrote in rec.food.cooking:
Rogan Josh seasoning works really well! It;s a blend I get at
Pensey's.

Carol

cshenk

Nov 23, 2015, 8:18:53 PM11/23/15
On 11/23/2015 5:53 PM, cshenk wrote:
> I'm sure there are a bazillion ways to make something like that.
>
> Carol
>
> --
Just like you have bazillion reasons for feeding Sqwerty!

cshenk

Nov 23, 2015, 8:19:27 PM11/23/15
On 11/23/2015 5:44 PM, cshenk wrote:
> So far meantime, I don't think I lost any VALID users with my domain
> ban.
>
> Carol

It was good of you to ban yourself, now get lost.

Cheri

Nov 24, 2015, 1:37:08 AM11/24/15

"jmcquown" <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote in message
I love cabbage and usually have some cooked in the fridge, or cole slaw, Dh
likes cooked cabbage on sandwiches instead of lettuce many times. I love
lamb shanks and the weather turning cooler is a perfect time for long and
slow. It's actually rained a bit here in CA and more on the way, which is a
good thing. Are you doing anything special for Thanksgiving?

Cheri

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 2:32:43 PM11/24/15
wrote:

>Baked pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick, cooked on a griddle in the oven.
> I brushed the chops with minced garlic, crumbled sage in olive oil and
>sprinkled them with S&P.
>
>Turn the chops and bake at about 375F for about 7-10 minutes each side
>until nicely browned.
>
>Meanwhile, I cooked some egg noodles in boiling salted water. Served
>with butter and herbs.
>
>I also cooked a cabbage. I love cabbage. Quite delicious and doesn't
>require more than butter, S&P. Tasty!
>
>Jill

"> You are reaping what you sowed by feeding known trolls, dearie"

--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available.

ID: 47846596.

Barbara J Llorente

Nov 24, 2015, 2:39:23 PM11/24/15
>> She cheered Boner on until we arrived at this.

"And I still do"

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 3:07:19 PM11/24/15
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 15:29:42 -0400, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:12:20 -0500, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Baked pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick, cooked on a griddle in the oven.
>> I brushed the chops with minced garlic, crumbled sage in olive oil and
>>sprinkled them with S&P.
>>
>>Turn the chops and bake at about 375F for about 7-10 minutes each side
>>until nicely browned.
>>
>>Meanwhile, I cooked some egg noodles in boiling salted water. Served
>>with butter and herbs.
>>
>>I also cooked a cabbage. I love cabbage. Quite delicious and doesn't
>>require more than butter, S&P. Tasty!
>>
>>Jill
>
>I cooked a turkey (bought it prior to Canadian thanksgiving and didn't
>use it in the end and it was driving me mad in the freezer) with all
>the trimmings, followed by special bread pudding for younger SIL who
>loves it and since it was his birthday, he could choose.
>
>Then after they left and dishwasher was doing its work I decided to
>run the oven cleaning cycle. Maybe not a good idea when windows are
>closed, woke around 2 a.m. and could smell it :(

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 3:07:33 PM11/24/15

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 3:07:44 PM11/24/15
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:34:51 -0700, Dave Smith

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 3:08:02 PM11/24/15
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:35:51 -0400, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:33:57 -0700, Dave Smith
><adave...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>>> Stop with the political bullshit, please! Geezlepeets, I try to post
>>> about food and all of a sudden here's this crap. Please cut it out!
>>>
>>> Jill
>>>

>>Huh?
>>
>>Food?
>>
>>Here?
>>
>>Since when?
>
>sf's friend decided to hijack your name and put in some drivel about
>Obama.

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 3:08:18 PM11/24/15

Nunya Bidnits

Nov 24, 2015, 9:41:02 PM11/24/15

"Cheri" wrote in message news:n2tbj...@news4.newsguy.com...

"jmcquown" <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Baked pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick, cooked on a griddle in
> the oven. I brushed the chops with minced garlic, crumbled
> sage in olive oil and sprinkled them with S&P.
>
> Turn the chops and bake at about 375F for about 7-10 minutes
> each side until nicely browned.
>
> Meanwhile, I cooked some egg noodles in boiling salted water.
> Served with butter and herbs.
>
> I also cooked a cabbage. I love cabbage. Quite delicious and
> doesn't require more than butter, S&P. Tasty!
>
> Jill

>I had a ground lamb patty with sauteed cabbage. It was good.

>Cheri

I like a lamb burger. There's a good Greek joint nearby that
does lamb burgers gyro style, very tasty. I prefer it to the
mixed meat stack they slice from for gyros.

Last night I made colcannon with bacon, and had some sausages
from Fritz's and sweet peas.

MartyB

Hidalgo

Nov 25, 2015, 12:23:01 AM11/25/15
Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> I like a lamb burger.

I like your greasy ass run though a wood chipper, you "Groupkilla"
motherfucker.

Barbara J Llorente

Nov 25, 2015, 3:05:35 PM11/25/15
On 11/24/2015 10:23 PM, Hidalgo wrote:
"My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder I
have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am no
longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
for me."

Casa Boner, Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:37:53 -0600

Nunya Bidnits

Nov 25, 2015, 5:58:18 PM11/25/15

"sf" wrote in message news:shre...@4ax.com...

>On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:35:51 -0400, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:

>> sf's friend decided to hijack your name and put in some
>> drivel about
>> Obama.

>He doesn't like Dave (or you), but I don't approve of him
>frogging any
>more than I approve of your two nasty ass trolls doing it.

>-

>sf

You're so damn drooling stupid that you think I'm the one
impersonating you. You pretend you can't grasp that whoever is
doing it starts a new round every time your pet psychopath
starts forging me and many others. And whenever his behavior
strikes you as obnoxious, you blame me and Steve and pretend it
wasn't your pet insane person. You've admitted you know he's
batshit crazy, yet you cling to his insane bullshit like it was
gospel.

But here's the hilariously ironic part: While you're ginning up
your psycho's mental illness, he in turn is exploiting your
boundless stupidity and capacity for hatred. I'd say get a clue
but that's impossible.

Nunya Bidnits

Nov 25, 2015, 5:59:52 PM11/25/15

"sf" wrote in message
Oh please. Did you complain to them, or just post it here? You
know, your boifriend the Boneless troll also uses albassani.net
frequently for his nymshifts. So when you complain, please
complain about both your stalker impersonator and your
degenerate troll buddy.

But you're wasting your time. The original albasani troll host
sysadmin, Bart Fartolich or something like that, did the gene
pool a favor and dropped dead a few years ago. He seemed to
enjoy hosting disruptive assholes. But after that control of the
server apparently went over completely to one or more of the
resident trolls somehow. So your retaliatory stalker is
protected by the same troll host as your favorite lunatic, whose
mental health you have willingly helped to worsen. I think
that's pretty ironic, don't you?

cshenk

Nov 25, 2015, 6:48:52 PM11/25/15
Nunya Bidnits wrote in rec.food.cooking:
Yup, kill that server from your downloads and all got clean again.
Working for me!

Carol

Bruce

Nov 25, 2015, 7:44:41 PM11/25/15
There's another German server that's a source of nonsense. Was it
dynserver.de? Anyway, my software can only filter on author and
subject.

--
Bruce

Groupkilla

Nov 25, 2015, 8:18:20 PM11/25/15
Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> "sf" wrote in message news:shre...@4ax.com...
>
>> On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:35:51 -0400, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
>
>>> sf's friend decided to hijack your name and put in some drivel about
>>> Obama.
>
>> He doesn't like Dave (or you), but I don't approve of him frogging any
>> more than I approve of your two nasty ass trolls doing it.
>
>> -
>
>> sf
>
> You're so damn drooling stupid that you think I'm the one impersonating
> you.

You're so trolish that you won;t drop a dime on the one who is doing it.

> You pretend you can't grasp that whoever is doing it starts a new
> round every time your pet psychopath starts forging me and many others.

"Whoever"?

Like you don't know, lol!

> And whenever his behavior strikes you as obnoxious, you blame me and
> Steve and pretend it wasn't your pet insane person.

This from the self-named "Groupkilla".

Your history is available for anyone to google, troller.

> You've admitted you
> know he's batshit crazy, yet you cling to his insane bullshit like it
> was gospel.

You have run roughshod through this group for years with your rampant
egomania and your pet dwarf sqwerty.

> But here's the hilariously ironic part: While you're ginning up your
> psycho's mental illness, he in turn is exploiting your boundless
> stupidity and capacity for hatred. I'd say get a clue but that's
> impossible.

Says the scumbag who has personally taken down almost a dozen groups
with this kind of SHIT:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers/P2QjeU78LoU

Alexander_The_Goat
4/16/10
Re: ''Internet stalker'' Nunya Bidnitscaptured.

"Nunya Shitlips" <Nunya-S...@webtv.net> wrote in message

WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!

Bla bla bla, you're so clever. NOT! ROFL! And the webtv reference....
seriously? *You're* making fun of *me* with webtv? Do you not realize that
you have just validated everyone who has laughed at you for it?

One note... you can't lay off the crossdressing stuff in your lame attempt
at humor. You got caught on it already, and we all know about it, and "I
know you are but what am I" doesn't fix it.

Now fuck off and die, you phony little pussy, and next time you decide to
start flinging shit at people outside your own back yard, try to prepare
your freeble little mind for the fact that you need to be willing to take
what you dish out, because someone may do the same thing back at you. If
you're going to keep being a pussy who wants to give shit but screams like a
sissy baby when you get it back, you'll just spend your sad little life
going through episodes like this where your true nature is revealed to all.

I'm done with you now, shithead. That is, unless you want more.

And unless you decide to resume making personal attacks on people who are
trying to discuss reasonable things. A little good natured banter between
rivals is fine, but you cannot seem to understand why it's offensive to
invade other forums and turn on a tirade of hateful personal attacks on
individuals. So if you go that route again, I'll be back on your ass, with
Goatboy, Ronald, and a bunch more tasty morsels. And go ahead and post all
the stupid shit you want in the Chiefs forums... you're not getting any
action because they are too smart to take your juvenile bait.... and
besides, yuou're just not funny.

Now please refrain from being an asshole and I will do the same.... or not,
your choice.

Besides, I can be a much bigger asshole than you when provoked, so do the
smart thing while you have this one opportunity at a truce.

MBKC

Groupkilla

Nov 25, 2015, 8:22:08 PM11/25/15
Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> "sf" wrote in message news:f5775b50ok2sq19h7...@4ax.com...
>
>>> On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:33:13 -0700, Hidalgo <ig...@fast.horse> wrote:

>> --
>
>> sf
>
> Oh please. Did you complain to them, or just post it here? You know,
> your boifriend the Boneless troll also uses albassani.net frequently for
> his nymshifts. So when you complain, please complain about both your
> stalker impersonator and your degenerate troll buddy.

And from you not one word about Sqwerty's woman-stalking, you risible
shitbag.

> But you're wasting your time. The original albasani troll host sysadmin,
> Bart Fartolich or something like that, did the gene pool a favor and
> dropped dead a few years ago. He seemed to enjoy hosting disruptive
> assholes.

Iow he got sick of your constant netkopping and refused to yield to you.

> But after that control of the server apparently went over
> completely to one or more of the resident trolls somehow.

Let me guess, they're STILL refusing to be bullied by you...

> So your
> retaliatory stalker is protected by the same troll host as your favorite
> lunatic, whose mental health you have willingly helped to worsen. I
> think that's pretty ironic, don't you?

I think you're going to wear this and your "Groupkilla" title for
eternity, or so...

Nunya Bidnits

Nov 25, 2015, 8:43:05 PM11/25/15

wrote:

>> Please cut it out!
>>

>It's not Dave.

>--

>sf

No, dumbass, it's your pet psycho again. FFS.

How do you remember to breathe?

Groupkilla

Nov 25, 2015, 9:16:07 PM11/25/15
Remember this?

Here's real craziness, done Marty style:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good for them.

BTW, this group is hereby KILLED. Li'l boner was right! Yo poor slobs
shoulda LISTENED!

MUAHahahahaHAA! You DIE!

So all of you go away. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.
BEGONE!

I mean it.

!! Come on, man.

Now.

Grrr....

Drat. You aren't moving very fast.

You folks already heard about The Agonizingly Slow Groupkillas, didn't ya.
Over in RFC.

You aren't skeered any more, are ya.

Well crap.

Yeah, ok, we are indeed agonizingly slow at killing groups and we were found
out. Exposed. We admit this.

OK then. Take your time but get the hell out. When you're ready No rush,
but hurry up.

And you're still killed. I mean it.

On Behalf of The Agonizingly Slow Groupkillas® Cabal (TINASG®C),

MartyB
Supreme Exalted Leader and President for Life
The Agonizingly Slow Groupkillas® Cabal (TINASG®C)
Member #007 (license to groupkill)
(adv)
You too can become an Agonizingly Slow Groupkilla®! It's FREE! You are a
member when you say you are. Just pick any title at all you want to claim
for yourself, and assign yourself a any member number you like. Except mine,
of course.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 12:02:58 AM11/26/15
On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 18:22:16 -0700, Groupkilla <sqw...@marty.troll>
wrote:
He certainly wishes I was threatening to complain, doesn't he? Call
the cops, complain to albasani. LOL I make sure that others here
check their headers for news.albasani.net which seems to chap his
hide. As far as mental health goes, he certainly needs a checkup
because only people with a screw loose engage in trolling and group
killing.

--

sf

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 12:04:21 AM11/26/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 16:59:35 -0600, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>
>> "sf" wrote in message

>> Oh please. Did you complain to them, or just post it here?
>
> She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
> a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.

Why are you courting an arrest?

That doesn't seem very rational.

> So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
> loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.
>
> -sw

I think you're begging for help of some sort.

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 12:13:36 AM11/26/15
Oh yes he does indeed.

> Call
> the cops, complain to albasani. LOL I make sure that others here
> check their headers for news.albasani.net which seems to chap his
> hide.

Funny thing that...

> As far as mental health goes, he certainly needs a checkup
> because only people with a screw loose engage in trolling and group
> killing.

Marty's been at it for YEARS now.

Sqwerty is his hand puppet.

Sick SOBs.

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 12:39:34 AM11/26/15
On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 22:04:29 -0700, Groupkilla <sqw...@marty.troll>
wrote:
Look at him putting his spin on this, as if anyone will believe him.
He's just an everyday sociopath and there's no cure for that other
than death. He's not here because of you, he's here because he
*needs* to be here. He can't treat the FB group as his personal
litterbox, so he does it here.

Profile of the Sociopath

- Glibness and Superficial Charm.
- Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of
others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
- Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
- Pathological Lying. ...
- Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
- Shallow Emotions. ...
- Incapacity for Love.
Need for Stimulation.

Profile of the Sociopath - McAfee, R. Preston
www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

--

sf

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 12:42:10 AM11/26/15
That's a perceptive and completely accurate analysis sf, bravo.

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 12:44:12 AM11/26/15
On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 11:44:24 +1100, Bruce <Br...@Bruce.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:48:45 -0600, "cshenk" <csh...@cox.net> wrote:

What on earth are you two nattering about now? This is the perfect
example of why groups should be moderated.

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 12:45:27 AM11/26/15

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 12:48:31 AM11/26/15

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 12:48:40 AM11/26/15

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 12:51:40 AM11/26/15

Gary

Nov 26, 2015, 9:51:29 AM11/26/15
sf wrote:

> He (sw) can't treat the FB group as his personal
> litterbox, so he does it here.

No he doesn't. And how would you even know? You claim to have him
in your killfile.

You need to come to terms with your own issues, sf. Your blind hatred
here is annoying and is an embarrassment to you here. Do you even
realize how we all see your promoting all this crap. I don't read
the troll crap and you are next to go. Something is seriously wrong
with you on this issue. No kidding.

Gary

Nov 26, 2015, 9:58:37 AM11/26/15
Scooby Woo wrote:

> Have a Happy Thanksgiving, you miserable bitch.

LOL! A typical RFC Thanksgiving greeting. hahaha

Dave Smith

Nov 26, 2015, 10:29:28 AM11/26/15
On 2015-11-26 9:50 AM, Gary wrote:
> sf wrote:
>>
>> He (sw) can't treat the FB group as his personal
>> litterbox, so he does it here.
>
> No he doesn't. And how would you even know? You claim to have him
> in your killfile.

Because other people reply to him and autoquote his posts.

Ophelia

Nov 26, 2015, 10:45:51 AM11/26/15

"Gary" <g.ma...@att.net> wrote in message news:56571C3F...@att.net...
Oh it is well past the point for me:(

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 11:27:14 AM11/26/15
On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:31:09 -0600, Scooby Woo
<sco...@woo.org.invalid> wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:39:31 -0800, sf wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 22:04:29 -0700, Groupkilla <sqw...@marty.troll>
> > wrote:

> >> Why are you courting an arrest?
> >>
> >> That doesn't seem very rational.
>
> <snork> Talk about an Irony Bomb - Look who's accusing me of being
> irrational. Heh.
>
> You of all people know I would never be arrested so don't play dumb.

> >> I think you're begging for help of some sort
> >
> > Look at him putting his spin on this,
>
> <boggle> WTF kind of "spin" is telling you to call the cops? (so much
> for a rational response, eh).
>
> Why don't you call the cops? Stop whining about it and *do* something
> constructive. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose, right?
>
> Have a Happy Thanksgiving, you miserable bitch.
>
> -sw

Hahaha! You are SO pissed of I'm NOT whining. ESAD, fat boy.

--

sf

sf

Nov 26, 2015, 11:28:30 AM11/26/15
I never see him unless he's copied or he morphs or trolls, what don't
you understand about that?

--

sf

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 11:32:52 AM11/26/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> Incoming irony bomb - everybody hit the dirt!
>
> -sw
swe...@cluemail.compost
<i6x4dy0h0232$.d...@sqwertz.com>
3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 11:43:31 AM11/26/15
Scooby Woo wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:39:31 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 22:04:29 -0700, Groupkilla <sqw...@marty.troll>
>> wrote:

>>> Why are you courting an arrest?
>>>
>>> That doesn't seem very rational.
>
> <snork> Talk about an Irony Bomb - Look who's accusing me of being
> irrational. Heh.
>
> You of all people know I would never be arrested so don't play dumb.

The evil that resides in your poisoned soul is disgusting, woman-stalker.

>>> I think you're begging for help of some sort
>>
>> Look at him putting his spin on this,
>
> <boggle> WTF kind of "spin" is telling you to call the cops? (so much
> for a rational response, eh).
>
> Why don't you call the cops? Stop whining about it and *do* something
> constructive. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose, right?

Beg for an intervention, stalker, beg long and beg hard.

> Have a Happy Thanksgiving, you miserable bitch.
>
> -sw

The final joke is the one God played on you dwarf, enjoy being a
mishapen womanless speed bump for the rest of your miserable life on earth.

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 11:55:17 AM11/26/15
Gary wrote:
> sf wrote:
>>
>> He (sw) can't treat the FB group as his personal
>> litterbox, so he does it here.
>
> No he doesn't.

Yes he does, he even ADMITS to it, you worthless lying fuckwit!

> And how would you even know?

He ADMITTED It you dumb fuckwit!

Are you blind or something?

<1qauy6zyozuo9$.d...@sqwertz.com>

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

> You claim to have him
> in your killfile.

Are you doped up or just STUPID?

> You need to come to terms with your own issues, sf. Your blind hatred
> here is annoying and is an embarrassment to you here.

Nice.

Sqwerty stalks her, posts her private info. and you blame her?!?!?

You're a real piece of shit!

> Do you even
> realize how we all see your promoting all this crap. I don't read
> the troll crap and you are next to go. Something is seriously wrong
> with you on this issue. No kidding.

I don't know why you think that a man who lives with a ferret has the
slightest credibility here or anywhere else in this world.

You're a rotten rat-bastard who SUPPORTS woman-stalkers.

Your time is coming shitbag, book it!

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 11:57:22 AM11/26/15
Well there you go again, supporting the vile woman-stalker.

I think you need to be history here, and SOON!

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 12:00:28 PM11/26/15
Another "blame the victim" admission?

Sad.

You actually had thee veneer of goodness at one point.

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 12:02:26 PM11/26/15
+1111!!!!!

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 12:03:27 PM11/26/15
I told you this turd was a hypocrite.

He actually supports the woman-stalker and blames YOU!

All is revealed in its own time.

Gary

Nov 26, 2015, 12:31:08 PM11/26/15
sf wrote:

> I never see him unless he's copied or he morphs or trolls, what don't
> you understand about that?

You're basing your opinion of sw on a handful of posts. You miss most
of them.

Cheryl

Nov 26, 2015, 12:38:10 PM11/26/15
On 11/26/2015 10:45 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" <g.ma...@att.net> wrote in message

>> No he doesn't. And how would you even know? You claim to have him
>> in your killfile.
>>
>> You need to come to terms with your own issues, sf. Your blind hatred
>> here is annoying and is an embarrassment to you here. Do you even
>> realize how we all see your promoting all this crap. I don't read
>> the troll crap and you are next to go. Something is seriously wrong
>> with you on this issue. No kidding.
>
> Oh it is well past the point for me:(

Yeah, what's taking him so long? Some people enjoy the show, I have
better things to do with my time.

--
ღ.¸¸.✫*¨`*✶
Cheryl

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 12:53:07 PM11/26/15
YOU are supporting a woman-stalker who ADMITS to posting all her
personal data!

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 12:56:37 PM11/26/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> Plenty of times she has referred to posts that I have made without
> anybody else having quoted them. She doesn't have me killfiled.

And you LIVE for that much attention, doncha stalker?

> Anyway - that is beside the point you were making that she and her
> boyfriend are the real "group killers" here.

Now WHO coined that name for himself?

Let's see....

Oh yeah, it was MartyB in KC!

> Yet they try and
> transfer all the blame to Marty and I which is ludicrous in comparison
> to their own actions.

LOL!

You say that after spending the night posting DOZENS of sf frogs with
all her personal data in them?

You're flat fucking CRAZY!

> Anyway, I step in get involved is these issues once a month for a few
> hours, and those hours are up. Carry on without me.

Did one of those subpoenas just touch home?

> And Merry Thanksgiving to those of you who deserve it! :-)
>
> -sw

Burn in HELL, you evil woman-stalking criminal!

cshenk

Nov 26, 2015, 7:37:13 PM11/26/15
Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:48:45 -0600, "cshenk" <csh...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Nunya Bidnits wrote in rec.food.cooking:
> >

> >> "sf" wrote in message

> >> Oh please. Did you complain to them, or just post it here? You
> know, >> your boifriend the Boneless troll also uses albassani.net
> frequently >> for his nymshifts. So when you complain, please
> complain about both >> your stalker impersonator and your degenerate
> troll buddy. >>
> >> But you're wasting your time. The original albasani troll host
> >> sysadmin, Bart Fartolich or something like that, did the gene pool
> a >> favor and dropped dead a few years ago. He seemed to enjoy
> hosting >> disruptive assholes. But after that control of the server
> apparently >> went over completely to one or more of the resident
> trolls somehow. >> So your retaliatory stalker is protected by the
> same troll host as >> your favorite lunatic, whose mental health you
> have willingly helped >> to worsen. I think that's pretty ironic,
> don't you?
> >
> > Yup, kill that server from your downloads and all got clean again.
> > Working for me!
>
> There's another German server that's a source of nonsense. Was it
> dynserver.de? Anyway, my software can only filter on author and
> subject.

Took me a bit to find it in xananews but i killed that one too.

Xananews is free and while not perfect, not a bad idea to take a look
at it. You can run it in tandem with what you use. Unlike some of the
others, the basic setup is very fast as in 10 minutes. Thunderbird
(recommended by many) is a good bit more complex.

Carol

Bruce

Nov 26, 2015, 7:49:37 PM11/26/15
I already use Thunderbird for email and it's best to keep email and
Usenet clearly separated. I'll keep Xananews in mind if this name
hijacking continues much longer.

--
Bruce

Nunya Bidnits

Nov 26, 2015, 11:49:31 PM11/26/15

"cshenk" wrote in message

>Nunya Bidnits wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> But you're wasting your time. The original albasani troll
>> host
>> sysadmin, Bart Fartolich or something like that, did the gene
>> pool a
>> favor and dropped dead a few years ago. He seemed to enjoy
>> hosting
>> disruptive assholes. But after that control of the server
>> apparently
>> went over completely to one or more of the resident trolls
>> somehow.
>> So your retaliatory stalker is protected by the same troll
>> host as
>> your favorite lunatic, whose mental health you have willingly
>> helped
>> to worsen. I think that's pretty ironic, don't you?

>Yup, kill that server from your downloads and all got clean
>again.
>Working for me!

> Carol

>--

But then there's synserver.de and individual.net. The perptrolls
can sign up for a two week free trial on individual.net so it's
not free, but a malicious person could just keep signing up for
new trials with bogus email addresses. Not sure on synserver.de
but it does require registration and does not appear to be free.

Groupkilla

Nov 26, 2015, 11:57:33 PM11/26/15
Nice work Greaseball, you running a sting operaion or just addled in the
head?

> Not sure on synserver.de but it does require
> registration and does not appear to be free.

It's tonic to see you reduced to this kind of plaintive netkopping reverie.

Not the first time either, is it?

"I received numerous emails from Marty Bodine. I ignored them all
because they don't make sense." -The late Alexander Bartolich (founder
of Albasani.net)

Groupkilla

Nov 27, 2015, 12:50:51 AM11/27/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 22:49:25 -0600, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>
>> But then there's synserver.de and individual.net. The perptrolls
>> can sign up for a two week free trial on individual.net so it's
>> not free, but a malicious person could just keep signing up for
>> new trials with bogus email addresses. Not sure on synserver.de
>> but it does require registration and does not appear to be free.
>
> Individual's trial account does not allow posting.

Oopsie, sounds like the woman-stalker got stumped there...

> Killing all the messages from aioe, synserver, and albasani takes care
> of 100% of the Boner garbage and forgeries for me.

Well that would encompass the thousands of forgeries YOU did, and
confessed to using your albasani account too, eh dwarf?

> Not that pressing
> a button once a day to killfile all of Boner's new nyms was hard,
> either.

And it was not that hard getting your own account to criminally stalk sf
was it, criminal?

> Unfortunately not everybody has a newsreader with full-fledged
> killfile abilities.

Oh boo hoo!

> ObFood:

Nah, let's recap your decietfully made exit speech, and ask why you're
back here still stirring the pot:

<1qauy6zyozuo9$.d...@sqwertz.com>

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

I wonder how many rubes here read that and had the feeling you would, or
even could EVER lay off your woman-stalking and trolling here?

Prolly only the dumbest of the dumb, and we have more than a few of
those here.

So here you are speed bump, still craving attention, still pwnd by
anyone with a memory of your gross criminal activity.

Not much changed did it, drugie?

sf

Nov 27, 2015, 1:51:28 AM11/27/15
On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 10:56:41 -0700, Groupkilla <sqw...@marty.troll>
wrote:

> > Plenty of times she has referred to posts that I have made without
> > anybody else having quoted them. She doesn't have me killfiled.
>
> And you LIVE for that much attention, doncha stalker?

He's a legend in his own mind.

--

sf

sf

Nov 27, 2015, 1:52:27 AM11/27/15
On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 09:55:20 -0700, Groupkilla <sqw...@marty.troll>
wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > sf wrote:
> >>
> >> He (sw) can't treat the FB group as his personal
> >> litterbox, so he does it here.
> >
> > No he doesn't.
>
> Yes he does, he even ADMITS to it, you worthless lying fuckwit!
>
> > And how would you even know?
>
> He ADMITTED It you dumb fuckwit!
>
> Are you blind or something?

Apparently so.

--

sf

Nancy Young

Nov 27, 2015, 8:47:44 AM11/27/15
On 11/27/2015 12:38 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

> Killing all the messages from aioe, synserver, and albasani takes care
> of 100% of the Boner garbage and forgeries for me.

Can I do that in Thunderbird?

nancy

jmcquown

Nov 27, 2015, 8:50:05 AM11/27/15
Yes, you can. :)

Jill

Nancy Young

Nov 27, 2015, 9:23:03 AM11/27/15
On 11/27/2015 8:49 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 11/27/2015 8:44 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
>> On 11/27/2015 12:38 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>>> Killing all the messages from aioe, synserver, and albasani takes care
>>> of 100% of the Boner garbage and forgeries for me.
>>
>> Can I do that in Thunderbird?

> Yes, you can. :)

(laugh) Not helpful. I tried, but I didn't see how to kf
someone if they didn't have that in their from.

nancy

Nunya Bidnits

Nov 27, 2015, 10:35:00 AM11/27/15

"Sqwertz" wrote in message

On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 16:59:35 -0600, Nunya Bidnits wrote:

>> Oh please. Did you complain to them, or just post it here?

>She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is
>me so
>a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would
>stop.
>So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she
>just
>loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

>-sw

She does suffer from Bovism, but the critical difference is her
low two digit IQ, combined with a nasty defective personality.
Bove is a benevolent genius compared to Barbara Bobblehead.

MartyB

Nunya Bidnits

Nov 27, 2015, 10:41:18 AM11/27/15

"sf" wrote in message

>As far as mental health goes, casa certainly needs a checkup
>because only people with a screw loose engage in trolling and
>group
>killing.

Finally you seem to be getting a grip.

Nunya Bidnits

Nov 27, 2015, 10:58:53 AM11/27/15

"sf" wrote in message

>Hahaha! You are SO pissed of I'm NOT whining. ESAD, fat boy.

>--

>sf

You sound EXACTLY like casa boner.

Hmmmmm............. someone else suggested it and I'm starting
to think it's true...

Groupkilla

Nov 27, 2015, 11:25:33 AM11/27/15
Does he charge you any rent for the space you occupy in his head?

Groupkilla

Nov 27, 2015, 11:26:02 AM11/27/15
Ayup!

Groupkilla

Nov 27, 2015, 11:44:09 AM11/27/15
Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> She does suffer from Bovism,

Groupkilla

Nov 27, 2015, 11:44:31 AM11/27/15
Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> you seem to be getting a grip.

Groupkilla

Nov 27, 2015, 11:45:12 AM11/27/15
Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> You sound EXACTLY like casa boner.

Gary

Nov 27, 2015, 12:02:21 PM11/27/15
I would suspect it's all sf too but from many past posts, I don't
think she's knowledgeable enough to fake headers and use other
servers. No matter who, she is proving herself to be just as insane as
the troll. She obviously doesn't give a crap about this ng.
It is loading more messages.