Al Smith Dinner

77 праглядаў
Перайсці да першага непрачытанага паведамлення

Brooklyn1

не прачытана,
22 кас 2016 г., 21:07:3422.10.16
да

Jeßus

не прачытана,
22 кас 2016 г., 21:20:5222.10.16
да
What a bunch of sad fucks. You included.

Brooklyn1

не прачытана,
22 кас 2016 г., 23:17:5922.10.16
да
And douchebags say I booze too much... I hardly drink at all... this
Jebus scumbag has to be a friggin' crackhead.

sf

не прачытана,
23 кас 2016 г., 01:46:5823.10.16
да
On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:07:29 -0400, Brooklyn1
<grave...@verizon.net> wrote:

My husband said he couldn't take his eyes off her "dress".

The Greatest!

не прачытана,
24 кас 2016 г., 12:19:3924.10.16
да
Jebus appears to be a latent homosexual*, a repressed and very, very bitter poofter...

[* unlike Steve, who is a ****BLATANT**** homosexual...!!!]

And BTW the way I did notice that gal, she has quite a nice set of Glockenschpiels...

--
Best
Greg

Jeßus

не прачытана,
24 кас 2016 г., 23:19:0724.10.16
да
No crack in Australia, and I wouldn't be interested in trying your
exclusively USA-only product anyway. Is that the kind of woman that
does it for you? I assume so, hence my original comment. An
attention-seeking whore with no taste and clearly no personality or
genuine intelligence either into the bargain. Whatever floats yer
boat, I guess.

Ed Pawlowski

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 15:49:1125.10.16
да
On 10/24/2016 11:18 PM, Je�us wrote:

> No crack in Australia, and I wouldn't be interested in trying your
> exclusively USA-only product anyway.

Sure, you don't have drugs.
http://www.aic.gov.au/crime_types/drugs_alcohol/drug_types/cocaine.html
Cocaine
Cocaine is extracted from the leaves of the coca bush. In Australia,
cocaine is most commonly available as cocaine hydrochloride, a white
powder, although it can found as an alkaloid form for smoking or in the
form of small crystals known as "crack".

Jeßus

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 16:23:5125.10.16
да
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:49:08 -0400, Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.net> wrote:
I'll say it again for you. We don't have any crack in Australia.

Ed Pawlowski

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 18:43:0025.10.16
да
Yeah, sure. I believe you, of course. No crime either, I bet.

Jeßus

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 19:00:4725.10.16
да
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:42:57 -0400, Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.net> wrote:

>On 10/25/2016 4:23 PM, Je?us wrote:

>>> Sure, you don't have drugs.

"Sure, you don't have drugs". I say there is no crack here, so to you
that means I'm claiming there are NO drugs here? You're being quite
the dick today, Eddy baby :)

>>> http://www.aic.gov.au/crime_types/drugs_alcohol/drug_types/cocaine.html
>>> Cocaine
>>> Cocaine is extracted from the leaves of the coca bush. In Australia,
>>> cocaine is most commonly available as cocaine hydrochloride, a white
>>> powder, although it can found as an alkaloid form for smoking or in the
>>> form of small crystals known as "crack".
>>
>> I'll say it again for you. We don't have any crack in Australia.
>>

>Yeah, sure. I believe you, of course.

What ARE you on about? I merely explained that crack cocaine never
became commonly available in Australia. Cocaine is (and has always
been) available, but not crack. Is that straight-forward enough for
you to comprehend now?

Maybe not... so here is some information explaining the differences
between crack and cocaine:
http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/crack.asp
Crack is made from cocaine, however it's mode of ingestion is
different and has it's own set of health issues separate from cocaine.

> No crime either, I bet.

Yep, you're definitely in dick mode today. All this just because I
tried to explain there is no crack here. LOL.

Ed Pawlowski

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 19:54:5725.10.16
да
On 10/25/2016 7:00 PM, Je�us wrote:

> What ARE you on about? I merely explained that crack cocaine never
> became commonly available in Australia. Cocaine is (and has always
> been) available, but not crack. Is that straight-forward enough for
> you to comprehend now?

No.

> Maybe not... so here is some information explaining the differences
> between crack and cocaine:
> http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/crack.asp
> Crack is made from cocaine, however it's mode of ingestion is
> different and has it's own set of health issues separate from cocaine.
>

> Yep, you're definitely in dick mode today. All this just because I
> tried to explain there is no crack here. LOL.

Crack can be homemade. If in all of Australia you think it is not done,
good for you. It is not as prevalent as it is in the US but it seems
ice is used on a par though

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/whats-on-the-streets-a-guide-for-parents/story-e6frg12c-1225822864963

Ben Cousins admitted he was a user of crack as well as other drugs.

Jeßus

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 20:20:3825.10.16
да
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:54:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.net> wrote:

>On 10/25/2016 7:00 PM, Je?us wrote:
>
>> What ARE you on about? I merely explained that crack cocaine never
>> became commonly available in Australia. Cocaine is (and has always
>> been) available, but not crack. Is that straight-forward enough for
>> you to comprehend now?
>
>No.

You're being intentionally obtuse, Ed. Some would call it trolling,
but I won't. Not today at least.

>> Maybe not... so here is some information explaining the differences
>> between crack and cocaine:
>> http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/crack.asp
>> Crack is made from cocaine, however it's mode of ingestion is
>> different and has it's own set of health issues separate from cocaine.
>>

>> Yep, you're definitely in dick mode today. All this just because I
>> tried to explain there is no crack here. LOL.
>>

>Crack can be homemade. If in all of Australia you think it is not done,
>good for you.

Again you're putting words into my mouth. Yes, anyone can make it and
searching google will find posts alluding to that. Very, very few do
here. Cocaine is obscenely expensive in Australia (around AUD$250/gram
last time I checked), the cost of making crack is far too high and
meth has supplanted it anyway. You're talking about a handful of
people out of 24 million. We might as well be discussing making
plutonium.

> It is not as prevalent as it is in the US

Not as prevalent?? You're not listening. Or maybe you're on crack.
You CANNOT buy crack in Australia. How's that for being 'not as
prevalent'? If there was any demand, it would be on the market here.
It isn't, and never has been. I've lived here for 53 years. I think I
might be in a better position than yourself to know this. All you have
is google.

>but it seems
>ice is used on a par though
>
>http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/whats-on-the-streets-a-guide-for-parents/story-e6frg12c-1225822864963
>
>Ben Cousins admitted he was a user of crack as well as other drugs.

It's unlikely Ben Cousins used crack in Australia. I've yet to see any
evidence of that (I can find references to him using it the U.S and
only the U.S). Even if he did, you've cherry picked a millionaire
sports star as an example. Naturally, he doesn't represent the typical
Australian hard drug user. You can't buy crack here. You're not being
objective about this. Crack is a non-entity in Australia. End of
story.

Ed Pawlowski

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 20:46:1725.10.16
да
On 10/25/2016 8:20 PM, Je�us wrote:

> Again you're putting words into my mouth. Yes, anyone can make it and
> searching google will find posts alluding to that. Very, very few do
> here.

You said "none". Even one is not none. End of story.

Cocaine is obscenely expensive in Australia (around AUD$250/gram
> last time I checked), the cost of making crack is far too high and
> meth has supplanted it anyway. You're talking about a handful of
> people out of 24 million. We might as well be discussing making
> plutonium.

We have crack heads, you have ice heads

Jeßus

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 21:53:1025.10.16
да
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 20:46:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.net> wrote:

>On 10/25/2016 8:20 PM, Je?us wrote:
>>
>> Again you're putting words into my mouth. Yes, anyone can make it and
>> searching google will find posts alluding to that. Very, very few do
>> here.
>

>You said "none". Even one is not none. End of story.

I meant it wasn't available to buy here, and you know that's exactly
what I meant. Don't be so pathetic.

> Cocaine is obscenely expensive in Australia (around AUD$250/gram
>> last time I checked), the cost of making crack is far too high and
>> meth has supplanted it anyway. You're talking about a handful of
>> people out of 24 million. We might as well be discussing making
>> plutonium.
>
>We have crack heads, you have ice heads

You're pathetic. Trying to make another argument with me where there
was no legitimate argument to begin with. We've been here before. So
what *is* your issue with me? One day you may well find something
where I was wrong (which happens). Too bad for you always pick ones
where I said nothing wrong.

And you have ice heads too, many more then here.

Crack is a non-issue here.

Jeßus

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 22:47:1525.10.16
да
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 21:45:48 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:18:53 +1100, Jeßus wrote:
>
>> No crack in Australia, and I wouldn't be interested in trying your
>> exclusively USA-only product anyway.
>
>Australia is the third most cocaine-consuming country in the world.
>Behind Scotland (#1) and the USA.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use

Yep.

>I'm sure plenty of that is in the form of crack. Maybe not in your
>circles, but where there's cocaine there is surely crack.

Just trust me on this, it's just coke here. Not crack.

Ed Pawlowski

не прачытана,
25 кас 2016 г., 23:46:1925.10.16
да

You said:
No crack in Australia, and I wouldn't be interested in trying your
exclusively USA-only product anyway.

I said it is there.

Nothing to argue with. You said one thing, meant another. Happens

Jeßus

не прачытана,
26 кас 2016 г., 04:29:0326.10.16
да
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 21:47:28 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:23:43 +1100, Jeßus wrote:
>
>> I'll say it again for you. We don't have any crack in Australia.
>
>How can you possibly believe that?

Because I live here and I'd know if it was out there.

"‘Crack’ is a very pure form of freebase cocaine sold in the form of
small crystals or rocks. It is smoked in pipes or in cigarettes, mixed
with tobacco or marijuana. Crack has rarely been seen in Australia."
http://www.australianpolice.com.au/main-drug-index-section/cocaine-drug-info/

"Cheap crack cocaine hasn't made it to Australia, as of now. The high
price of powdered coke prevents more poor kids like Raymond from
becoming addicts."
http://www.npr.org/2012/03/02/147821195/mexican-drug-cartel-targets-australia

Anyway, I think this has run it's course at this point.

0 новых паведамленняў