I have strawberries and French Vanilla Ice Cream!

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2020, 11:01:53 PM4/25/20
I think I feel dessert coming on! :-)

John Kuthe...

Alex

Apr 25, 2020, 11:40:57 PM4/25/20
John Kuthe wrote:
> I think I feel dessert coming on! :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

You think you feel dessert coming on or do you really feel it? Don't
answer.  I like screwing with retards who post dumb shit on the internet.

Janet

Apr 26, 2020, 4:55:06 AM4/26/20
In article <c0ced311-ea96-4804...@googlegroups.com>,
johnk...@gmail.com says...

> I think I feel dessert coming on! :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

A moral-vegetarian who eats dairy? Don't you know that the dairy
industry kills most of the male calves?

https://www.kinderworld.org/videos/dairy-industry/shooting-baby-calves-
dairy-horrors/

Janet UK

Bruce

Apr 26, 2020, 5:11:20 AM4/26/20
This is true, but why is a meat eater preaching to a vegetarian? Meat
eaters have no morals whatsoever. They should shut up and be ashamed
of themselves.

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2020, 7:24:07 AM4/26/20
Like YOU, Alex the Tax Cheater who got CAUGHT? ;-)

John Kuthe...

Gary

Apr 27, 2020, 11:32:19 AM4/27/20
Bruce wrote:

> Meat eaters have no morals whatsoever. They should shut up
> and be ashamed of themselves.

Are you ashamed of yourself, Bruce?
You could remedy your situation if it bothers you.

Alex

Apr 27, 2020, 7:43:00 PM4/27/20
Internet libel is a crime.