OT Planting Day!!

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2020, 2:43:34 PM4/25/20

Alex

Apr 25, 2020, 11:03:37 PM4/25/20
What is that?  Wood chips?

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2020, 3:59:46 PM4/26/20
Oh, you mean in my Garden Beds? Compost, lots of old plant material from last year, etc.

Plants grow best on the bodies of their dead! Topsoil underneath too. my gardens always do great, with sufficient watering.

John Kuthe...

GM

Apr 26, 2020, 4:24:41 PM4/26/20
You are a money - grubbing PUKE, alway$ nattering on about money and your per$onal po$$e$$ion$...you are MUCH wor$e than ANY cheep Chine$e landlord...

John Kuthe = $wini$h KAPITALI$T P - I - G

TRUTH...!!!

--
Best
Greg

dsi1

Apr 26, 2020, 4:27:41 PM4/26/20
Awesome brickwork. We don't have much brickwork around here. Back in the old days, bricks had to be cut out from our reef coral beds and hauled back to land. That must have sucked.

https://hawaii.imgix.net/2015/09/church-kawaiahao.jpg?w=800&h=450&fit=crop&=entropy&auto=format

Bruce

Apr 26, 2020, 4:27:46 PM4/26/20
I thought you loved capitalists.

Bruce

Apr 26, 2020, 4:47:59 PM4/26/20
On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 13:27:38 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
<dsi...@hawaiiantel.net> wrote:

>On Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 8:43:34 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://i.postimg.cc/B6JJmc6J/Planting-Day-1-4-25-2020.jpg
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/m2KRvGDX/Planting-Day-2-4-25-2020.jpg
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>
>Awesome brickwork. We don't have much brickwork around here.
>Back in the old days, bricks had to be cut out from our reef coral
>beds and hauled back to land. That must have sucked.

Wasn't it more practical to build houses from dried cow shit?

Hank Rogers

Apr 26, 2020, 5:07:41 PM4/26/20
Until kuth creek runs dry in august.

Hank Rogers

Apr 26, 2020, 5:09:10 PM4/26/20
I bet yoose would *LOVE* a house like that Kruce.

Alex

Apr 27, 2020, 7:47:33 PM4/27/20
Not composted enough for compost.

GM

Apr 27, 2020, 7:57:53 PM4/27/20
Alex wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> What is that?  Wood chips?
> > Oh, you mean in my Garden Beds? Compost, lots of old plant material from last year, etc.
> >
> > Plants grow best on the bodies of their dead! Topsoil underneath too. my gardens always do great, with sufficient watering.
> >
> > John Kuthe...
>
> Not composted enough for compost.

No worries, he was not in a "manic" phase when he was "composting"...

--
Best
Greg