Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Bryan-TGWWW

ungelesen,
28.05.2015, 19:07:5828.05.15
an
On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 12:36:21 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> Don't patronize those fast food places, go out to a good,
> non-yuppified sit-down restaurant or make a fantastic burger at home.
> Please, NO TURKEY BURGERS!

Turkey burgers are stupid anyway.

> -sw

--Bryan

sf

ungelesen,
28.05.2015, 19:49:3328.05.15
an
I'm gearing up to try a pork burger.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.

Julie Bove

ungelesen,
28.05.2015, 21:10:1728.05.15
an

"sf" <s...@geemail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 May 2015 16:07:53 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> <bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 12:36:21 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> > Don't patronize those fast food places, go out to a good,
>> > non-yuppified sit-down restaurant or make a fantastic burger at home.
>> > Please, NO TURKEY BURGERS!
>> >
>> Turkey burgers are stupid anyway.
>> >

> I'm gearing up to try a pork burger.

I saw some patties at Central Market that had bacon and cheese ground in.
Also some with blue cheese. We'll be having plain patties but I am debating
mine. Might have it with grilled onions and peppers. I had toast for
breakfast and don't really want more bread.

Travis McGee

ungelesen,
28.05.2015, 21:34:5328.05.15
an
I had pork burgers for dinner tonight. Mighty good.

John Kuthe

ungelesen,
28.05.2015, 22:25:1428.05.15
an
On Thu, 28 May 2015 16:07:53 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
<bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:

Better a turkey burger than no burger at all!

John Kuthe...

Julie Bove

ungelesen,
28.05.2015, 23:34:5128.05.15
an

"Travis McGee" <nob...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I'm glad you liked it. We're not pork lovers although I did eat bacon
yesterday. Made a sandwich that wound up being too huge. Bacon, turkey,
mayo, lettuce, tomato and onion on toast. Good but I felt miserable after I
ate it.

William

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 09:58:2629.05.15
an
On Thu, 28 May 2015 16:49:36 -0700, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:

>I'm gearing up to try a pork burger.

Is it gonna be better than Burger King's Double Sausage and Cheese
Breakfast Croissantwich?

http://www.bk.com/menu/breakfast

That's the most mouth watering delicious pork burger I have tasted so
far.

William

Brooklyn1

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 10:41:1829.05.15
an
John Kuthe wrote:
>Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
>>qwertz wrote:
>>> Don't patronize those fast food places, go out to a good,
>>> non-yuppified sit-down restaurant or make a fantastic burger at home.
>>> Please, NO TURKEY BURGERS!
>>>
>>Turkey burgers are stupid anyway.
>
>Better a turkey burger than no burger at all!

Better no burger at all than a turkey burger. However what's very
good is a skinless boneless chicken breast burger; sprinkle with herbs
and grind with onion, parsley, and whatever veggies one likes, celery,
carrot, raw spuds... raw spinach works well with a bit of grated
parmesan... mix in one egg per pound, form patties, dust with seasoned
flour (s n'p), and fry in olive oil til lightly golden and just cooked
through, do not over cook. Very good seasoned with Italian herb
blend, then top with mozz or provalone and broil til just melted...
serve on Italian bread and have some heated tomato sauce for those who
like to dip. Good topped with sliced swiss too. I just know some
TIADer will top it with bacon.

Brooklyn1

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 11:15:1829.05.15
an
Travis McGee wrote:
>Julie Bove wrote:
>>sf wrote:

>>> I'm gearing up to try a pork burger.
>>
>> I saw some patties at Central Market that had bacon and cheese ground
>> in. Also some with blue cheese. We'll be having plain patties but I am
>> debating mine. Might have it with grilled onions and peppers. I had
>> toast for breakfast and don't really want more bread.

Central Market Mystery Meat... grind your own! Ground pork with blue
cheese is disgusting.

>I had pork burgers for dinner tonight. Mighty good.

Plain ground pork is boring... season as per Italian saw-seege, also
grind in some flat leaf parsley, parmesan, and a splash of dago red.

sf

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 16:48:0629.05.15
an
I don't call sausage patties a burger and my attitude toward sausage
all depends on how it's spiced. I definitely don't like croissants as
a breakfast sandwich. I don't like biscuit breakfast sandwiches
either. Both are too greasy for me. English muffin is fine. That's
why I prefer McDonald's Sausage McMuffin. Haven't had one of those in
a long time though.

Gary

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 17:21:3229.05.15
an
I'll take your word for it and try one. Have you tried their "chicken
fries?" So many commercials lately, I had to give them a try. A bit
over priced but I really do love the flavor.

G.

William

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 18:45:0729.05.15
an
On Fri, 29 May 2015 13:48:08 -0700, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:

>I don't call sausage patties a burger and my attitude toward sausage
>all depends on how it's spiced.

What is a "pork burger"? Is it something other than ground pork?

William

William

ungelesen,
30.05.2015, 14:50:0430.05.15
an
On Fri, 29 May 2015 17:22:03 -0400, Gary <g.ma...@att.net> wrote:

>I'll take your word for it and try one. Have you tried their "chicken
>fries?" So many commercials lately, I had to give them a try. A bit
>over priced but I really do love the flavor.

I did try them Gary. They are very good, sort of a variation on
chicken nuggets. I bought them thinking I was getting french fries
with a chicken batter. More like chicken nuggets. Their best sandwich
is the fish sandwich with extra tomato and onion, I reccomend that
one!

William

Bryan-TGWWW

ungelesen,
30.05.2015, 19:38:1030.05.15
an
Years ago, they used to call their fish sandwich, "The Whaler." Then whaling became controversial, so they changed it to, "BK Big Fish."

> William

--Bryan
0 neue Nachrichten