What Am I Doing?

Sqwertz

Sep 21, 2023, 9:31:03 PM9/21/23

GM

Sep 21, 2023, 9:49:29 PM9/21/23
On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 8:31:03 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/fTswb0DC/What-Am-I-Doing.jpg

Did you finally flush out that pesky lil' hummingbird, Steve...???

--
GM

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 21, 2023, 10:54:25 PM9/21/23
On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 8:31:03 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/fTswb0DC/What-Am-I-Doing.jpg
>
> -sw

Making hard cider??

Ed P

Sep 21, 2023, 10:59:08 PM9/21/23
On 9/21/2023 9:30 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/fTswb0DC/What-Am-I-Doing.jpg
>
> -sw

Warming urine to body temperature and selling it to job applicants for
their test.

Or, possibly, making hard cider.

Sqwertz

Sep 22, 2023, 1:13:16 AM9/22/23
It's 96oz of grape juice and 1.2 cups of sugar. But I'm doing
something specific to it here - I'm not taking its temperature.

I know this is pretty HEAVY stuff for some of you...

-sw

Sqwertz

Sep 22, 2023, 1:28:25 AM9/22/23
I should also note that this grape juice is from Spain. So this
will be a slightly effervescent and Very Fine Garnacha Blanca.
The heat here in Louisiana finally dropped to 95F so I can brew
reliably again with the A/C being able to keep a steady 77F.

-sw

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 22, 2023, 5:22:22 AM9/22/23
On 2023-09-22, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.compost> wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/fTswb0DC/What-Am-I-Doing.jpg

I think your horse is ill.

--
Cindy Hamilton

GM

Sep 22, 2023, 6:26:31 AM9/22/23
On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 8:31:03 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/fTswb0DC/What-Am-I-Doing.jpg

Measuring out your large daily dose of painkillers...???

--
GM

Sqwertz

Sep 22, 2023, 2:10:29 PM9/22/23
On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 20:30:56 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/fTswb0DC/What-Am-I-Doing.jpg

I'm measuring the sugar content with hydrometer so I know how
much sugar converted to alcohol when it's done fermenting. Which
will tell me the alcohol %age. Not that I couldn't just drink the
whole jug and tell you afterwards - the old fashioned way.

-sw

jmcquown

Sep 23, 2023, 9:51:18 AM9/23/23
Why are you in Louisiana?