I bought a can of Red Rustoleum

John Kuthe

Oct 13, 2023, 2:43:44 PM10/13/23
to paint Baby II with tomorrow.

And am gonna have a delicious Dinner this evening!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN, CS, EE

Bryan Simmons

Oct 13, 2023, 2:54:38 PM10/13/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 1:43:44 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> to paint Baby II with tomorrow.

Step #1: Paint Baby II's rust spots with spray paint.
Step #2: Put the kayak on top of Baby II.
Step #3: Drive Baby II to the river when the water is high.
Step #4: Put the kayak on the river.
Step #5: Drown on the river after failing to roll the kayak.
Step #6: Your lifeless body is pulled from the river.

> And am gonna have a delicious Dinner this evening!

Paid for by productive taxpayers. What a FAILURE.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, CS, EE

--Bryan

Hank Rogers

Oct 13, 2023, 3:30:14 PM10/13/23
That will be something worth crowing over!
I can't wait for the pics.

Thomas

Oct 13, 2023, 6:55:17 PM10/13/23
Gotta show before and after pics for this adventure fo sho.

Bryan Simmons

Oct 13, 2023, 7:06:33 PM10/13/23
I'd like to see a pic of his corpse after they pulled it
out of the river.

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Oct 13, 2023, 8:00:47 PM10/13/23
Bryan, you are a Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer who cannot roll a kayak. I used to teach beginners to roll kayaks. But YOU could NEVER roll a kayak, as you are an idiot!

John Kuthe,RN, BSN, CS, EE

Ed P

Oct 13, 2023, 8:31:42 PM10/13/23
Reminds me of a neighbor years ago. I'm talking, 1960ish. The guy had
a Hudson from the 1950s and every couple of months, he would repaint it
or part of it. Two-tone was popular back then so he would do one of the
two colors. Yes, it was a rather poor paint job with a brush.

Michael Trew

Oct 13, 2023, 11:38:17 PM10/13/23
Hahaha... Despite the quality of my vehicles, I've never had a
hand-brush painted vehicle. I'll have to fix that!

Graham

Oct 14, 2023, 12:00:33 AM10/14/23
Remember his previous painting job on his front door? He shouldn't be
allowed within a hundred metres of a paint brush.

Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing

Oct 14, 2023, 3:00:35 AM10/14/23
You got the radar coating chemical formula for the second version of the B2 bomber , the B21.
This is Tooo easy.

Cindy Hamilton

Oct 14, 2023, 4:42:49 AM10/14/23
Can he really make his clapped-out old beater any worse?

--
Cindy Hamilton

Hank Rogers

Oct 14, 2023, 5:20:26 AM10/14/23
Instead. I would encourage him to paint rainbow shit all over the car.

Thomas

Oct 14, 2023, 6:10:47 AM10/14/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:43:44 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
https://www.wikihow.com/Live-in-Your-Car
Keep your car clean, especially the inside, so it feels comfortable. Invest in a cozy sleeping bag, a pillow, and earplugs to get a good night's sleep.Find a safe and inconspicuous place to park. Try big box retailers that are open 24 hours, low-traffic streets without sidewalks, or camp sites.Pick a few places to groom and shower regularly, like gyms, truck stops, or rec centers. Alternate so you aren't relying on one place.

songbird

Oct 14, 2023, 7:32:38 AM10/14/23
Michael Trew wrote:
> Hahaha... Despite the quality of my vehicles, I've never had a
> hand-brush painted vehicle. I'll have to fix that!

my sister did hippy flowers on one of her cars. :)

songbird

lucr...@florence.it

Oct 14, 2023, 9:05:20 AM10/14/23
On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 07:23:25 -0400, songbird <song...@anthive.com>
wrote:
I had butterflies on my beetle back in the day :)

jmcquown

Oct 14, 2023, 10:03:12 AM10/14/23
On 10/14/2023 4:42 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2023-10-14, Graham <g.st...@shaw.ca> wrote:

Who wants to see more of his blurry out of focus pics?

>>> Reminds me of a neighbor years ago.  I'm talking, 1960ish.  The guy had
>>> a Hudson from the 1950s and every couple of months, he would repaint it
>>> or part of it.  Two-tone was popular back then so he would do one of the
>>> two colors.  Yes, it was a rather poor paint job with a brush.
>>
>> Remember his previous painting job on his front door? He shouldn't be
>> allowed within a hundred metres of a paint brush.
>
> Can he really make his clapped-out old beater any worse?

Odd, I seem to remember after his Leaf was crushed he mentioned he had
no transportation, implying Baby II wasn't running. Oh, and it's a gas
guzzler, too. I guess he's gotten over the whole evil gasoline thing.
How convenient.

Jill

Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing

Oct 14, 2023, 10:20:17 AM10/14/23
A LAX Airport luggage cart is the best furniture. Guards are watching the exit doors. Get one from the Departure Level.
Are STL Carts popular with Missouri street folk?

Mike Duffy

Oct 14, 2023, 10:24:55 AM10/14/23
On 2023-10-14, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Instead. I would encourage him to paint rainbow shit all over the car.

It's a ticket & fine if colour does not match registration papers.

Dave Smith

Oct 14, 2023, 11:08:19 AM10/14/23
It could be but I have never heard of a ticket being issued for the
vehicle being a different colour than indicated on the permit. Vehicles
get repainted and treatments all the time. There are all sorts of trucks
that have been repainted when leased to other companies. Commercial
vehicles get advertising painted on on and these days all sorts of
vehicles are get shrink wrapped logos and ads on them.

Cindy Hamilton

Oct 14, 2023, 11:28:54 AM10/14/23
I'm eager to see someone retitle their vehicle as "white with thousands
of plastic dinosaurs glued on"

--
Cindy Hamilton

Michael Trew

Oct 14, 2023, 11:33:12 AM10/14/23
On 10/14/2023 4:42 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
Graham is talking about Kuthe's front door, not car door. The front
door paint job really wasn't too bad, but the porch floor was speckled
red, Lol.

Gary

Oct 14, 2023, 11:36:28 AM10/14/23
I've brush-painted several older vehicles in the past and it's almost
impossible to tell that they weren't sprayed.

1) Buy the proper oil-based paint
2) Thin it properly
3) Paint sections at a time
4) Stay out of wind and sun (inside a garage is best)

I've had people laugh at me when I told them I was going to do
a brush job. They never laughed when I was finished.

Gregory Morrow

Oct 14, 2023, 2:19:51 PM10/14/23
jmcquown wrote:
> Odd, I seem to remember after his Leaf was crushed he mentioned he had
> no transportation, implying Baby II wasn't running.  Oh, and it's a gas
> guzzler, too.  I guess he's gotten over the whole evil gasoline thing.
> How convenient.
>
> Jill

You could write his biography, being his fan helps, eh?
--
GM

Gregory Morrow

Oct 14, 2023, 2:24:03 PM10/14/23
Gary wrote:
> I've had people laugh at me when I told them I was going to do
> a brush job. They never laughed when I was finished.

Wouldn't a short hair roller work better than a brush?
--
GM

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Oct 14, 2023, 6:49:56 PM10/14/23
On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 9:03:12 AM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:

> Odd, I seem to remember after his Leaf was crushed he mentioned he had
> no transportation, implying Baby II wasn't running. Oh, and it's a gas
> guzzler, too. I guess he's gotten over the whole evil gasoline thing.
> How convenient.
>
> Jill

The van (Baby II) was in the shop several weeks ago after the Leaf wreck
and I guess he didn't receive that fat check he was expecting. He never
did say why it was in the shop and I'm guessing since it's his only means
of transportation now, he had a tune up, oil changed, tires rotated and
maybe even a new muffler.

Hank Rogers

Oct 14, 2023, 7:16:48 PM10/14/23
And we're in for a hell of a lot of crowing after baby gets a
new rainbow ranch paint job :)

Bruce

Oct 14, 2023, 7:35:02 PM10/14/23
I think it's really touching that Jill and Joan keep worrying about
John's transport situation.

John Kuthe

Oct 14, 2023, 8:07:22 PM10/14/23
Yes I did, and I just got a spray can of Red Rustoleum and I put the first coat on today after backing Baby II into my 2car garage.

John Kuthe. RN, BSN, CS, EE

John Kuthe

Oct 14, 2023, 8:34:43 PM10/14/23
Second coat Sunday! :-)

Hank Rogers

Oct 14, 2023, 8:43:04 PM10/14/23
And you have a very sophisticated EV charger in your garage, in
case baby's old lead acid battery needs charging.

Poor baby won't be INF mpg, and cannot race and beat any
electric cars, but she has served you long and faithful.

As a cannabis electrical engineer, you MUST allow this poor old
gasoline burning machine be admitted permanently to the rainbow
ranch garage in da loo.

Perhaps on some enchanted moonlit evening, you might have a
great orgasm with baby II, on the banks of the river. Be sure
to take your cumrags, and a bottle of 10-W-30 for baby. And
text aunt Jill and uncle Ed after the sex.

Gary

Oct 15, 2023, 9:14:06 AM10/15/23
Sounds good but no, for vehicles, brushing is next best thing after
spraying. Done properly, it can look sprayed.

Michael Trew

Oct 15, 2023, 9:52:11 AM10/15/23
Well, I was referring to an awful job done with leftover home paint, but
I could see that working. I've seen people do a wonderful job on
kitchen cabinets with thinned oil-based paint... Looked like a glass
finish afterward.

Michael Trew

Oct 15, 2023, 9:53:31 AM10/15/23
Haha, I've seen it done with pennies. Those little things add up in
weight. I was told that their gas mileage went down significantly.

Bryan Simmons

Oct 15, 2023, 11:28:45 AM10/15/23

Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing

Oct 15, 2023, 11:37:22 AM10/15/23
Rusted door edges need hand feathering. GM Saturns shine with plastic outside, gotcha with Chevy steel inside.