We found Wayne

Sqwertz

Jul 23, 2023, 2:07:57 AM7/23/23
It's neither good nor bad news.

I found a probable real name for WB and ran it by a couple people
and it looks like we have a winner! Got his Facebook page with 52
friends listed (abandoned 12 years ago after only 6 months and 3
posts - not unusual). I got David (also from Ohio), college where
he studied interior design (yawn, figures), where he worked, 12
different addresses in Arizona ...

But what I didn't find was an obituary, death notices, or any
obvious family. It's a pretty obscure last name, but people with
this name are dropping like flies lately. One even has the middle
name "Wayne" who just croaked last month in Arizona, but it's not
him. So it's official: He's alive or dead. But he is, or was,
real or fake.

I thought David was his $$Sugar Daddy$$, but looking at some of
their past addresses, Saccharine Daddy is probably more fitting.
Mmost recent listing for both of them is a double-wide
manufactured home in a parking lot-like complex (are there trees
in AZ?). David may have moved on without Wayne in 2018 (gotta
somehow attach dates to these addresses).

Gregory, I'll give you the usual Kuthe price: Tree Fiddy. I'll
even throw in the cheepeffects.com domain and all its assets, too.
I know this is getting you wet and you're drooling, Greg. No?
Well... There's pictures, too. Full frontals, maybe more! Better
hurry and grab this deal now!

-sw

Bruce

Jul 23, 2023, 2:24:02 AM7/23/23
On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 01:07:50 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.compost>
wrote:

>It's neither good nor bad news.
>
>I found a probable real name for WB and ran it by a couple people
>and it looks like we have a winner! Got his Facebook page with 52
>friends listed (abandoned 12 years ago after only 6 months and 3
>posts - not unusual). I got David (also from Ohio), college where
>he studied interior design (yawn, figures), where he worked, 12
>different addresses in Arizona ...
>
>But what I didn't find was an obituary, death notices, or any
>obvious family. It's a pretty obscure last name, but people with
>this name are dropping like flies lately. One even has the middle
>name "Wayne" who just croaked last month in Arizona, but it's not
>him. So it's official: He's alive or dead. But he is, or was,
>real or fake.
>
>I thought David was his $$Sugar Daddy$$, but looking at some of
>their past addresses, Saccharine Daddy is probably more fitting.
>Mmost recent listing for both of them is a double-wide
>manufactured home in a parking lot-like complex (are there trees
>in AZ?). David may have moved on without Wayne in 2018 (gotta
>somehow attach dates to these addresses).

So, basically, you know nothing.

GM

Jul 23, 2023, 2:37:52 AM7/23/23
I knew most all this already, Steve...

What I *really* wanna know is the *real* story behind John's Leaf "crash"... if there indeed is one...

*But* if you can recall Lil' Wayne's sig line *from memory*, I will be A Very Happy Homo...

:o)

--
GM

Sqwertz

Jul 23, 2023, 5:16:11 AM7/23/23
On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 23:37:48 -0700 (PDT), GM wrote:

> I knew most all this already, Steve...

You didn't know Jack Schidt! (and HIS real name is... Ernie?
I'll have to confirm that...).

> What I *really* wanna know is the *real* story behind John's
> Leaf "crash"... if there indeed is one...

I already told you most of that for free.

-sw

Leonard Blaisdell

Jul 23, 2023, 5:56:15 AM7/23/23
Steve,

I went back in my Usenet email, and I found this. Maybe it's a clue?

<https://postimg.cc/sBhhb8rt>

If so, get on it! ;)

leo

jmcquown

Jul 23, 2023, 6:12:53 PM7/23/23
We're already there, Leo. Just don't go asking about notbob (whose name
was not Bob).

Jill

Dave Smith

Jul 23, 2023, 6:52:58 PM7/23/23
On 2023-07-23 6:12 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>> If so, get on it! ;)
>>
>> leo
>
> We're already there, Leo.  Just don't go asking about notbob (whose name
> was not Bob).

NotBob called me once. Is his name a secret?
Whatever happened to him? Is that secret?

jmcquown

Jul 23, 2023, 7:09:53 PM7/23/23
No, his name isn't a secret. His name is Gary. (Not Gary from
Virginia). I suspect notbob is dead. He had a number of problems which
included getting drunk and falling off the back deck.

Jill

Dave Smith

Jul 23, 2023, 7:49:07 PM7/23/23
He had contacted me a number of years ago because he wanted my opinion
about winter parkas. I live in southern Ontario. What the hell do I need
to know about the best parkas? He wasn't much further south than I am,
and he is up in the mountains. He seemed like a nice guy. I hope nothing
horrible happened to him.

Bruce

Jul 23, 2023, 8:25:37 PM7/23/23
On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 19:49:00 -0400, Dave Smith
<adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On 2023-07-23 7:09 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>>> NotBob called me once. Is his name a secret?
>>> Whatever happened to him? Is that secret?
>>>
>> No, his name isn't a secret.  His name is Gary.  (Not Gary from
>> Virginia).  I suspect notbob is dead.  He had a number of problems which
>> included getting drunk and falling off the back deck.
>
>He had contacted me a number of years ago because he wanted my opinion
>about winter parkas. I live in southern Ontario. What the hell do I need
>to know about the best parkas?

Maybe you came across very cold to him?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2023, 9:33:42 PM7/23/23
Sqwertz wrote:

> I found a probable real name for WB and ran it by a couple people
> and it looks like we have a winner! Got his Facebook page with 52
> friends listed (abandoned 12 years ago after only 6 months and 3
> posts - not unusual). I got David (also from Ohio), college where
> he studied interior design (yawn, figures), where he worked, 12
> different addresses in Arizona ...

Doesn't matter what your searches turn up - you've got to know
the guy is dead. He could be a vegetable living in a nursing home.
Either way he's as good as dead. Funny how everyone is so
concerned with the well being of others so suddenly, usually
long after they are gone. Sort of like a woman marrying a guy
doing life in prison and hoping he never gets out. Lovey dovey
letters every day and visitations once a month. Beautiful. Beats
actually having to live with the guy.

Anyway, I'd have to bet the guy you're looking for is dead. As for
obituaries, amazingly I never knew till only a few years ago that
obits cost money. Lots of people die and you'll never see an obit.
You certainly won't see mine. Maybe that's why some people
turn into mass murderers or resort to other heinous or notorious
type actions - to become famous enough so that when they die
everyone will know about it. So in an odd way it can be said that
when a guy kills someone he is doing it as payment for his obituary.

Your boy is dead. I know you enjoy the hunt though. So have fun with it.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2023, 9:41:11 PM7/23/23
Dave Smith wrote:

> He had contacted me a number of years ago because he wanted my opinion
> about winter parkas. I live in southern Ontario. What the hell do I need
> to know about the best parkas? He wasn't much further south than I am,
> and he is up in the mountains. He seemed like a nice guy. I hope nothing
> horrible happened to him.

I had a friend called Catholic Dave who was one of the most frugal
people I have ever known. But every year he would send out Christmas
cards to whoever was on his list. I was on the list. Every year I'd get
a Christmas card, most times with some writing on the back page.
We also talked once a month or so over the phone. One year the card
did not arrive. I had not called him in over a month. His phone was
disconnected. I assumed it could be anything. But the next year the
card failed to arrive again. I could be wrong but I have to assume
Catholic Dave is dead. Good to assume people you care about are dead
when you don't hear from them for a while. Then if you do hear from them
it will be a pleasant surprise - a genuine pleasure-producing, "Wow, you
you're still alive!" moment.

"Assume they are dead until they are not." - Gandhi, 2023

Bryan Simmons

Jul 23, 2023, 9:56:30 PM7/23/23
It would be far easier to merely pre-pay the newspaper for
your obit than to go on a murder spree.

--Bryan

Hank Rogers

Jul 23, 2023, 10:31:03 PM7/23/23
The latter is probably the more logical choice for guys like kuth.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2023, 10:51:36 PM7/23/23
Bryan Simmons wrote:

> It would be far easier to merely pre-pay the newspaper for
> your obit than to go on a murder spree.

Not if you're dead broke and you've got busy hands. Really though,
"is he dead or alive?", is an interesting topic when it comes to people
we really don't know. First NG I ever went to was a very busy place,
alt.standup.com (now basically defunct), and it was funny - every time
someone posted about someone missing or being sick or near death
everyone would post asking for his phone number or address, most
claiming to be 'best friends' with the person. So here they are needing
to know right now what is happening to their great friend, yet they
don't have his phone number or address and have not corresponded
with the person for years. I always thought that was funny. The
condolences were/are also funny, how everyone pretty much posts
the same thing over and over - "He will be missed", "There will never
be another like him", or, "His family is in my prayers", or the most
common of all, "I'm sorry." Real or fake, these condolences were
funny but also made me sick at the same time.

Still, I think it's funny how people have to pay for obits, yet
they are free if the people are in some way notable. Of
course it doesn't have to be mass murder, but that's always
a good topic for me - so I rolled with that one. Sorry. For the
love of God I am sorry!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2023, 10:57:09 PM7/23/23
Hank Rogers wrote:
Bryan Simmons wrote:
Thomas Joseph wrote:

> >> Your boy is dead. I know you enjoy the hunt though. So have fun with it.
> >>
> > It would be far easier to merely pre-pay the newspaper for
> > your obit than to go on a murder spree.
> >
> > --Bryan
> >
> The latter is probably the more logical choice for guys like kith.

Irony is great, especially when death is involved. Come on, tell
the truth, wouldn't it make your day to hear or read that both Kuthe
and his sworn enemy B. Simmons died at the same time in a
random car accident at an intersection. It's like when two
tow companies get the same call from the same guy and race
to see who gets there first and both drivers die en route. I am
not rooting for the death of either guy, but come one, admit it,
it would be a hoot to read about it in this NG. Wouldn't it?

Mike Duffy

Jul 23, 2023, 11:31:38 PM7/23/23
On 2023-07-24, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> It would be far easier to merely pre-pay the newspaper for
>> your obit than to go on a murder spree.

> The latter is probably the more logical choice for guys like kuth.

If you have no money it's the only choice.

Mike Duffy

Jul 23, 2023, 11:39:34 PM7/23/23
On 2023-07-24, Thomas Joseph wrote:

> Come on, tell the truth, wouldn't it make your
> day to hear or read that both Kuthe and his sworn
> enemy B. Simmons died at the same time in a
> random car accident at an intersection.

What kind of deranged fantasy world are you
lving in TJ? If John & Bryan both end up dead,
you can be sure it was not a 'random accident'.

Bruce

Jul 23, 2023, 11:53:27 PM7/23/23
Who was TJ talking to? Who did "your" refer to?

(learn to quote)

Dave Smith

Jul 24, 2023, 9:43:13 AM7/24/23
I would never wish them dead but I might take pleasure in their obituary.

Mike

Jul 24, 2023, 9:50:38 AM7/24/23
In article <KdvvM.96753$qnnb....@fx11.iad>, adavid...@sympatico.ca says...
That could be taken as an invitation to post
yours when it happens, do they have heart
troubles too, officer Dave?

Bryan Simmons

Jul 24, 2023, 10:31:20 AM7/24/23
The only person who posted here whose death I
celebrated was Andy Burns, but that could change at
any time.

--Bryan

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 3:04:17 PM7/24/23
I'd take pleasure in 2 padded cells.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jul 24, 2023, 3:26:47 PM7/24/23
Adjoining?

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 3:37:59 PM7/24/23
Lol ok, one padded cell with room for two. Lots of shaving equipment
and a couple of shelves.

jmcquown

Jul 24, 2023, 4:31:49 PM7/24/23
He probably thought "Canada - cold". :) I also hope nothing horrible
happened to him. I have no idea where I wrote his number down. It
should be in my old fashioned hand-written address book but it's not. :(

Jill

Bryan Simmons

Jul 24, 2023, 4:48:13 PM7/24/23
How about the Stupid Cunts have an endless slumber party?

--Bryan

Dave Smith

Jul 24, 2023, 5:57:49 PM7/24/23
On 2023-07-24 4:31 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/23/2023 7:49 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> He had contacted me a number of years ago because he wanted my opinion
>> about winter parkas. I live in southern Ontario. What the hell do I
>> need to  know about the best parkas? He wasn't much further south than
>> I am, and he is up in the mountains. He seemed like a nice guy. I hope
>> nothing horrible happened to him.
>>

> He probably thought "Canada - cold". :)

Much of Canada is cold. I live in the very south.... where most of us do.

Graham

Jul 24, 2023, 6:02:57 PM7/24/23
34C here right now with level 5 smoke.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jul 24, 2023, 6:08:40 PM7/24/23
Be sure and bring Liz!!

Dave Smith

Jul 24, 2023, 6:18:16 PM7/24/23
On 2023-07-24 6:02 p.m., Graham wrote:
> On 2023-07-24 3:57 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:

> 34C here right now with level 5 smoke.

25C here with level 3. It has been a beautiful day.

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 7:11:42 PM7/24/23
Nice temperature. 19C here, during the day. I wish winter was over.

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 7:12:13 PM7/24/23
On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 15:08:35 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 3:48:13 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> > Adjoining?
>> >
>> How about the Stupid Cunts have an endless slumber party?
>>
>> --Bryan
>>
>Be sure and bring Liz!!

Who's this Liz? His shelf supervisor?

jmcquown

Jul 24, 2023, 7:38:54 PM7/24/23
Don't know who Liz is. I do notice how the self-published "author"
constantly resorts to the phrase "Stupid Cunts". Bryan has a rather
limited vocabulary.

Jill

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 7:54:44 PM7/24/23
On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 19:38:44 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
He's trailer trash, like his racist father was. Something about apples
and trees.

cshenk

Jul 24, 2023, 10:00:39 PM7/24/23
Much of the USA is getting Canadian wildfire smoke still. Even
Virginia Beach.

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 10:26:37 PM7/24/23
I read that an area 2.5 times the size of my country of birth has
already burnt.

Ed P

Jul 24, 2023, 10:35:31 PM7/24/23
We should get reparations. Canadians should come down and wash our cars
that have ash residue on them.

Graham

Jul 24, 2023, 10:48:38 PM7/24/23
And you can come up and collect all the illegal guns that have made
their way from the US.

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 10:55:40 PM7/24/23
I think American Republicans should pay. They're the ones who refuse
to do anything about pollution and climate change. What are Canada's
equivalent of Republicans called?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2023, 10:56:02 PM7/24/23
Interesting. To tell the truth (I love that introduction),
the Kuthe/Simmons discord bores me, although every
so often Simmons will say something outrageous
enough to get a laugh out of me.

I love hypothetical situations, and your comment raises
one. Sure, if both J and B were to both wind up dead it
would likely not be random. But it could be. I find that
interesting.

For instance, Kuthe and Simmons both wake up one
day deciding they've had enough - it's showdown time.
Both have murder in their hearts. Both have weapons
of choice but not on their person. So both get up and
take off in their cars (electric?) for their favorite weapon
stores. En route to those stores J and B collide at an
intersection, both driving above the speed limit due to
their anxious state of being and their intense 'right this
minute' need to kill. The collision is fatal. Right before
impact there is just enough time - a split second - for
both men to see their enemy's face in the oncoming
car, yelling, "No, not now", as impact ensues and both
vehicles as well as their drivers are reduced to pulp
in front of a mesmerized ever-gathering crowd of strangers.
to kill.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2023, 11:02:50 PM7/24/23
Bruce wrote:
Mike Duffy wrote:
Thomas Joseph wrote:

> >> Come on, tell the truth, wouldn't it make your
> >> day to hear or read that both Kuthe and his sworn
> >> enemy B. Simmons died at the same time in a
> >> random car accident at an intersection.

> >What kind of deranged fantasy world are you
> >lving in TJ? If John & Bryan both end up dead,
> >you can be sure it was not a 'random accident'.

> Who was TJ talking to? Who did "your" refer to?
>
> (learn to quote)

I understand your point to some degree Bruce, but in this particular
case I was using 'your' to refer to everyone on this NG who is aware
of the sometimes entertaining but mostly boring Kuthe/Simmons
feuderoo. I don't care who they are, they would be entertained by
the irony of both guys exiting stage right in an unplanned moment
of random death. So when I said, "Wouldn't it make your day?", I was
talking to basically any open ear in this NG. Admit it, it would make
your day too. The topic would dominate the board for days or (God
forbid), even weeks.

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 11:03:32 PM7/24/23
On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 19:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Thomas Joseph
<jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mike Duffy wrote:
>Thomas Joseph wrote:
>
>> > Come on, tell the truth, wouldn't it make your
>> > day to hear or read that both Kuthe and his sworn
>> > enemy B. Simmons died at the same time in a
>> > random car accident at an intersection.
>

>> What kind of deranged fantasy world are you
>> lving in TJ? If John & Bryan both end up dead,
>> you can be sure it was not a 'random accident'.
>

>Interesting. To tell the truth (I love that introduction),
>the Kuthe/Simmons discord bores me, although every
>so often Simmons will say something outrageous
>enough to get a laugh out of me.
>
>I love hypothetical situations, and your comment raises
>one. Sure, if both J and B were to both wind up dead it
>would likely not be random. But it could be. I find that
>interesting.

Well, you're on your own there, buddy!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2023, 11:08:00 PM7/24/23
Exactly. I have wished death on people. But not hard enough to
make it happen. Be careful what you wish for. When I drove cab
down here there was a dispatcher who made every night a living
hell for me. He'd send me on trips were no one was there anymore.
Old stuff. I told him I go anywhere in any section of town - I'm not
looking for the big ride - I just want a fresh order for a change. He
told me to "Go back where I came from."

Point is, I did wish death on the guy. It took a while but finally it
happened. I was pleased. He was horrible. But within a week
the dispatcher who replaced him proved to be even worse. So
I too do not actually ever wish death on anyone. But reading or
talking about people dying - especially if you knew them in even
an indirect way - yes, that can indeed be entertaining.

I don't really want them to die, I just want to be able to read about it - LOL

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2023, 11:13:37 PM7/24/23
Bryan Simmons wrote:

> The only person who posted here whose death I
> celebrated was Andy Burns, but that could change at
> any time.

LOL - the word 'celebrated'. Good choice of words.
I can see you dancing the jig. High into the air, heels
clicking, a big smile on your face. Then bending low
and still dancing away you extend your hands as you
prance down the runway hig-fiving an audience equally
delighted in the demise of your nemesis. How about
a group celebration? And, not directly on topic but
still related to wishing - I wonder if the number of wishers
makes a difference. I mean, if thousands got together
holding hands and chanting "Death, death, death" over
and over, could the vibe become strong enough to do
the job?

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 11:15:46 PM7/24/23
I don't want them to die, but my life wouldn't come to a halt either.
Jill, however, would be devastated. She'd have to find a new hobby.
Doesn't she live close to a golf course?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2023, 11:19:25 PM7/24/23
Bruce wrote:
Dave Smith wrote:
Bruce wrote:
"itsjoan...wrote:

> >> I'd take pleasure in 2 padded cells.

> >Adjoining?

> Lol ok, one padded cell with room for two. Lots of shaving equipment
> and a couple of shelves.

I have often wondered how long it would take for someone
wanting to commit suicide to make it happen in a padded cell
with not even a stitch of clothing to help make it happen. There
is nothing in the cell but the guy who wants to die and lots of
padding. I say if the guy is determined enough he can jump as
high as possible into the air and come down at just the right
angle to break his neck. But then of course he runs the risk
of not dying but becoming paralyzed for life.

Bruce

Jul 24, 2023, 11:23:40 PM7/24/23
Imagine trying to commit suicide when you can only move your tongue.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2023, 11:31:35 PM7/24/23
Bruce wrote:
Thomas Joseph

> >I love hypothetical situations, and your comment raises
> >one. Sure, if both J and B were to both wind up dead it
> >would likely not be random. But it could be. I find that
> >interesting.

> Well, you're on your own there, buddy!

I'm always on my own Buddy. But I'm never alone. No matter
how close people come to convincing me that I am not only
totally abnormal but totally insane - no matter how close they
sometimes come to achieving that, I know deep down that I
am nowhere near as unique as I'd like to think I am. Right or
wrong, I am convinced that most people feel pretty much the
same as I about most things. Therefore, the question for most
is not, "Do we feel the same as Thomas Joseph about this?",
but, "Are we willing to admit it?"

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2023, 11:39:50 PM7/24/23
Bruce wrote:
Thomas Joseph

> >I understand your point to some degree Bruce, but in this particular
> >case I was using 'your' to refer to everyone on this NG who is aware
> >of the sometimes entertaining but mostly boring Kuthe/Simmons
> >feuderoo. I don't care who they are, they would be entertained by
> >the irony of both guys exiting stage right in an unplanned moment
> >of random death. So when I said, "Wouldn't it make your day?", I was
> >talking to basically any open ear in this NG. Admit it, it would make
> >your day too. The topic would dominate the board for days or (God
> >forbid), even weeks.

> I don't want them to die, but my life wouldn't come to a halt either.
> Jill, however, would be devastated. She'd have to find a new hobby.
> Doesn't she live close to a golf course?

She would make it without either guy - with ease. She has more
than one job here. Aside from being championship nasty and hateful
she is also the resident care-giver - seeking out long-lost NG 'friends'
who have not posted in some time, her job being to get info on the
friends and deliver that info to the rest of the group. She is an
ambassador. She goes out of her way to be helpful. A sacrificer.
A martyr. Someone who really cares. To care a lot for people can be
very stressful. So because she is so eternally selfless, every so often
she has to balance it out with nastiness. Any psychiatrist knows this.
Leave the lady alone. Give her a break. She is looking out for us.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2023, 11:43:42 PM7/24/23
Bruce wrote:

> Imagine trying to commit suicide when you can only move your tongue.

Wow. Well, I suppose you could use your tongue to keep talking
in the hopes of getting on someone's nerves enough to provoke
them to murder. Even beyond that I think if a person really wants
to die and all he's got is a tongue, he can make it happen. How,
I don't know - but he can make it happen. But wishing to die is
not enough. I know. I've tried it. Just kidding, I don't want to die.
But sometimes I don't care if I don't wake up.

lucr...@florence.it

Jul 25, 2023, 6:55:00 AM7/25/23
On Tue, 25 Jul 2023 02:00:24 +0000, "cshenk"
<csh...@virginia-beach.net> wrote:

Well of course, Canadians love burning their forests to irritate you
with the smoke!!

lucr...@florence.it

Jul 25, 2023, 6:57:01 AM7/25/23
On Tue, 25 Jul 2023 12:55:31 +1000, Bruce <Br...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 22:35:24 -0400, Ed P <e...@snet.xxx> wrote:

>>> Much of the USA is getting Canadian wildfire smoke still. Even
>>> Virginia Beach.
>>

>>We should get reparations. Canadians should come down and wash our cars
>>that have ash residue on them.
>
>I think American Republicans should pay. They're the ones who refuse
>to do anything about pollution and climate change. What are Canada's
>equivalent of Republicans called?

Mostly we hear from Pierre Polievre, aka PeePee to most of us, hateful
person.

Bruce

Jul 25, 2023, 7:13:00 AM7/25/23
Ah, a conservative says my artificially intelligent friend. Why do
conservatives never want to conserve the planet? They should be called
destroyers instead of conservatives.

Mike Duffy

Jul 25, 2023, 10:31:54 AM7/25/23
On 2023-07-25, Thomas Joseph wrote:

> I have often wondered how long it would
> take for someone wanting to commit suicide
> to make it happen in a padded cell with not
> even a stitch of clothing to help make it happen.

I presume nobody is watching through the peephole.

I can think of a few ways:

1) Thirst / starvation.

2) Position yourself in the corner
with nose in elbow interior and mouth
open onto knee such that complete
relaxation causes weight of head to
keep both blocked.

(May be difficult to hold position
while passing out.)

3) Bite forearm veins. Suck until
you pass out.

4) Try choking on your own shit.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jul 25, 2023, 5:49:17 PM7/25/23
It's the baker at his house.

Bruce

Jul 25, 2023, 5:56:53 PM7/25/23
On Tue, 25 Jul 2023 14:49:13 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 6:38:54 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:

>> > Be sure and bring Liz!!
>> >
>> Don't know who Liz is. I do notice how the self-published "author"
>> constantly resorts to the phrase "Stupid Cunts". Bryan has a rather
>> limited vocabulary.
>>
>> Jill
>>
>It's the baker at his house.

His wife? His son's gender fluid? His SIL, Leo style?

Leonard Blaisdell

Jul 25, 2023, 6:03:35 PM7/25/23
On 2023-07-24, Dave Smith <adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I would never wish them dead but I might take pleasure in their obituary.

Schadenfreude! The Deutsch have a glob-word for every complicated
expression.

Bruce

Jul 25, 2023, 6:09:51 PM7/25/23
On 25 Jul 2023 22:03:29 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
I don't see how that's a glob word.

Leedvermaak in Dutch.

Leonard Blaisdell

Jul 25, 2023, 6:29:54 PM7/25/23
On 2023-07-25, Bruce <Br...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 25 Jul 2023 22:03:29 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell

>>Schadenfreude! The Deutsch have a glob-word for every complicated
>>expression.

> I don't see how that's a glob word.

> Leedvermaak in Dutch.

Shadow glee? It goes right along with "time ghost". They're simple
words, glued together, with a whole lot of meaning, unrecognized by
the rest of us until explained. That's the way I see it.

Bruce

Jul 25, 2023, 7:29:56 PM7/25/23
On 25 Jul 2023 22:29:47 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
Dutch and German glue nouns together. "Car door" would be "cardoor" in
Dutch.

Leed is suffering and vermaak is entertainment, so leedvermaak is
entertainment from suffering, other people's suffering that is. Think
banana peel.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2023, 8:55:41 PM7/25/23
Your number one method of padded cell self destruction is thirst/hunger
while your number four method is choking on your own shit. Where is the
shit going to come from if the hunger approach is working? Also, let's not
forget, you're in custody, chances are they're not going to let you starve.
Time for intravenous feeding.

I also have to eliminate number 3, biting your forearm bones. Let's
not forget the metal mask like the one they had on Hannibal Lector.
No biting allowed.

So of your 4 suggestions I find number two to be the most workable.
There may also be a way to lie down with your carotid artery plastered
into your fist.

I enjoyed your list. Some time ago (in this group I believe), IQ
tests were being discussed - which is the best, etc. School taught
stuff has got to go. Inventiveness and thinking under pressure is
what counts. So a good way to determine a person's IQ is to see
how good they are at killing themselves without any weapons including
their own teeth or articles of clothing, etc. They are being watched. If
we see they are about to achieve their goal we rush in and stop it and
declare them geniuses on the basis of our tests. Then we counsel
them back to wanting to live again and put them to work in some
capacity to serve humanity - invent new forms of weaponry, etc -
Einstein/Oppenheimer type shit, man!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2023, 8:59:40 PM7/25/23
Whoops, something went wrong with my first response - your text
did not show up. I was responding to you, Duffy. I assume you know
that, but just in case.............

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2023, 9:07:10 PM7/25/23
I like when words and expressions are vague and obvious at the same
time. The only people who wouldn't understand them are grammar
purists and other stuff types with little or no imagination. I often make
up my own words, have for years. I enjoy blended words and expressions.
Sometimes the vagueness itself is entertaining enough. I sometimes go
to a NG that dealing with English usage. Some are insane purists. Words
are fun, they're useful - but I don't see them as sacred.

Bruce

Jul 25, 2023, 9:09:44 PM7/25/23
FYI the name is "Muffy" ;)

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2023, 9:18:47 PM7/25/23
So named because when he was younger and tried to commit suicide
he 'muffed' it. It is hard to believe that anyone really wanting to die
would muff their chance. But I guess it happens now and then. Of
course fate also comes into play sometimes. I remember years ago
reading about a woman who jumped from one of the top floors of the
Empire State Building but was blown by the wind to the roof of a nearby
building and survived. What became of her later, that I cannot say.

Bruce

Jul 26, 2023, 6:26:52 PM7/26/23
Please add that France is a country in Europe where English isn't the
first language. We don't want to confuse the RFC'ers.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2023, 8:31:45 PM7/26/23
Is this some roundabout way of saying any conversation not
involving politics or even more so YOU is unworthy of attention?
I sometimes suspect your thankfully brief non-sequitur intrusions
are ego driven moments of jealousy and even hatred that you
are not more directly involved because you are incapable of
discussing anything not already discussed a billion times, often
the exact same way.

"And the stars in heaven are in fact a living hell for
anything that gets in their way." - Gandhi, 2023

Bruce

Jul 26, 2023, 8:41:06 PM7/26/23
I'm assuming you're talking to Greg, because if you were saying this
to moi, it wouldn't make any sense :)

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2023, 8:47:05 PM7/26/23
Well, only a post or so before (or after this one), I responded to GM
with "GM I presume?" You don't really expect me to do that every time,
do you. I think I do a decent enough job distinguishing you and Hawaii
Dave from imitators. I had a guy on the comedy group who used to
post as me sometimes, but it seemed obvious most of the time. It
can be a compliment. It can also be irritating. Or both. At the same time even.
Anyway, give me some credit now and then or I will start imitating you in
ways that could negatively impact your life beyond the newsgroup. Compliment
me now or feel my wrath!

Bruce

Jul 26, 2023, 9:03:43 PM7/26/23
On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 17:47:01 -0700 (PDT), Thomas Joseph
I'm not saying you always get it wrong. I thought you didn't really
care either way. Anyway, I wanted to know whether I had to reply to
the content.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2023, 9:11:02 PM7/26/23
I care more than you think. I care more than any human alive. My
soul weeps with sadness for humanity. For all peoples. For all
creatures. And yet at the same time I see myself as more important
than any of them. But I would never admit it. Oh, you may think I'm
admitting it now. But this is a newsgroup and nothing said at any
point can be considered official. Unless I prefer my words with "Listen
closely to what I'm saying", there is a good chance that it's a bunch of
hocus pocus. Remember that: "Listen closely to what I'm saying." If
even one word is left out or altered in anyway then the slogan is bogus.

Anyway, on a serious level - oh God I hate that - I really do care who
I'm responding to (some of the time). But sometimes even when I
am aware I'm talking to a fraud I will respond because I am not talking
to the fraud - I am talking to myself (perhaps the biggest fraud of all -
although I doubt it).

Sqwertz

Jul 28, 2023, 10:51:07 PM7/28/23
On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 19:09:41 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

>>> We're already there, Leo.  Just don't go asking about notbob (whose
>>> name was not Bob).
>>
>> NotBob called me once. Is his name a secret?
>> Whatever happened to him? Is that secret?
>>
> No, his name isn't a secret. His name is Gary. (Not Gary from
> Virginia). I suspect notbob is dead. He had a number of problems which
> included getting drunk and falling off the back deck.

That could be me. I have no back deck. The kitchen door is a 3
foot drop.

And maybe this archived post will be a clue to my demise in 5-10
years - like Sheldon's basement steps (which DID exist).

-sw

Sqwertz

Jul 28, 2023, 10:51:52 PM7/28/23
On 23 Jul 2023 09:56:08 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I went back in my Usenet email, and I found this. Maybe it's a clue?
>
> <https://postimg.cc/sBhhb8rt>
>
> If so, get on it! ;)

In 2018 he may have lived in an 'upscale neighborhood' by Pheonix
standards.

-sw

GM

Jul 28, 2023, 11:11:38 PM7/28/23
"Who killed Sheryl Rosen!?"

--
GM

Leonard Blaisdell

Jul 28, 2023, 11:46:25 PM7/28/23
On 2023-07-29, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.compost> wrote:

> In 2018 he may have lived in an 'upscale neighborhood' by Pheonix
> standards.

Then, who is "Robert Dabbs <reda...@cox.net>"?
Damn! I thought it was a clue. :(

leo

jmcquown

Jul 29, 2023, 8:26:50 AM7/29/23
That was Wayne, or at least one of the email addresses he used. :)

Jill

Bruce

Jul 30, 2023, 4:33:42 AM7/30/23
jmcquown wrote:

> >> We're already there, Leo. Just don't go asking about notbob (whose
> >> name was not Bob).
> >
> > NotBob called me once. Is his name a secret?
> > Whatever happened to him? Is that secret?
> >

> No, his name isn't a secret. His name is Gary. (Not Gary from
> Virginia). I suspect notbob is dead. He had a number of problems which
> included getting drunk and falling off the back deck.

No trolling, please.

Bruce

Jul 30, 2023, 4:34:31 AM7/30/23
Graham wrote:

> On 2023-07-24 8:35 p.m., Ed P wrote:

> >> Much of the USA is getting Canadian wildfire smoke still. Even
> >> Virginia Beach.
> >

> > We should get reparations. Canadians should come down and wash our cars
> > that have ash residue on them.
> And you can come up and collect all the illegal guns that have made
> their way from the US.

No trolling, please. Jill won't like it that you are trolling.

Gregory Morrow

Jul 30, 2023, 4:36:07 AM7/30/23
Fuck her and fuck you too.

--
GM

Bruce

Jul 30, 2023, 5:14:56 AM7/30/23
On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 04:36:00 -0400, Gregory Morrow <g...@home.net>
wrote:
Having fun, frogger?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2023, 9:24:30 PM7/30/23
Excellent. But I'm feeling left out. Please include me next time.

You've got to be mean to me every now and then
to give your friendlier posts some sense of purpose - and truth.
Please.

Oh and by the way, fuck you too.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2023, 9:25:22 PM7/30/23
Fun is what it's all about Bruce. Fun fun fun for the whole family!

cshenk

Aug 1, 2023, 12:01:28 PM8/1/23
Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2023-07-24 4:31 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> > On 7/23/2023 7:49 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>
> > > He had contacted me a number of years ago because he wanted my
> > > opinion about winter parkas. I live in southern Ontario. What
> > > the hell do I need to  know about the best parkas? He wasn't
> > > much further south than I am, and he is up in the mountains. He
> > > seemed like a nice guy. I hope nothing horrible happened to him.
> > >

> > He probably thought "Canada - cold". :)
>
> Much of Canada is cold. I live in the very south.... where most of us
> do.

To me that's cold but I live at the snow line and most years we get no
snow.

Dave Smith

Aug 1, 2023, 1:05:06 PM8/1/23
On 2023-08-01 12:01 p.m., cshenk wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:

>>> He probably thought "Canada - cold". :)
>>
>> Much of Canada is cold. I live in the very south.... where most of us
>> do.
>
> To me that's cold but I live at the snow line and most years we get no
> snow.

Sure. It's cold enough to wear a winter scarf. Around here there is not
need for those extreme temperature parkas.

cshenk

Aug 1, 2023, 5:11:01 PM8/1/23
Dave, it's all relative. You are thinking Yellowknife level parkas and
no, you don't need that. Me, I'm delighting in a lovely cool spell of
83F after a serious heatwave. Don't even need a fan. Windows open and
AC turned off.

jmcquown

Aug 1, 2023, 5:28:43 PM8/1/23
It was notbob who called Dave asking about parkas. notbob lived in
Colorado, not Canada.

Jill

cshenk

Aug 2, 2023, 11:43:19 AM8/2/23
I know that Jill. Dave, is now talking extreme weather parkas with me,
which he doesn't need in southern Canada.

Thomas

Aug 2, 2023, 2:02:19 PM8/2/23
Did you not complete the mini steps?

jmcquown

Aug 4, 2023, 5:29:20 PM8/4/23
Yes, but I'm the one who wrote "He probably thought "Canada - cold".
:)", not Dave. Incorrect attribution due to trimming. Just pointing it
out.

Jill