tropical storm Ophelia

lucr...@florence.it

Sep 21, 2023, 6:14:40 PM9/21/23
Our weather man said tonight that the disturbance below Jill's area is
moving north and gaining strength and will become Tropical Storm
Ophelia, so even in her absence she is making waves :)

dsi1

Sep 21, 2023, 6:26:07 PM9/21/23
We have a tortoise named "Ophelia." Beats me why my daughter named her that. I don't even know if that name is gender appropriate.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bsWNxJdDc55uSdy57

Bruce

Sep 21, 2023, 6:33:33 PM9/21/23

Bruce

Sep 21, 2023, 6:38:01 PM9/21/23

dsi1

Sep 21, 2023, 7:07:49 PM9/21/23
That's going too far.

Dave Smith

Sep 21, 2023, 7:21:08 PM9/21/23
What ever we get, we can be sure it will be exceptionally dense.

lucr...@florence.it

Sep 21, 2023, 7:32:08 PM9/21/23
On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:26:03 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
<dsi...@hawaiiantel.net> wrote:

What sort of tortoise is it? Nice colourations.

Bruce

Sep 21, 2023, 8:01:33 PM9/21/23
You could benefit from a storm. It might open your narrow minded bigot
brain.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

jmcquown

Sep 21, 2023, 9:05:46 PM9/21/23
LOL It's barely a blip on the radar where I live. Tropical Storm
Ophelia is supposed to track north upwards towards the North Carolina
coast and Maryland then skirt more upward along the Eastern seaboard.
New England, specifically Massachusetts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/other/tropical-storm-warnings-issued-on-east-coast-what-to-expect/ar-AA1h3Nwr

I don't think I'll have to worry about this one but thanks for thinking
of me. ;)

Jill

Sqwertz

Sep 22, 2023, 1:29:41 AM9/22/23
On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:14:35 -0300, lucr...@florence.it wrote:

She's absent?

-sw

Sqwertz

Sep 22, 2023, 2:43:01 AM9/22/23
On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:14:35 -0300, lucr...@florence.it wrote:

> the disturbance below Jill's area

Excuse me? What exactly do you mean by that?

-sw

dsi1

Sep 22, 2023, 6:08:39 AM9/22/23
I don't know a thing about tortoises but I know how to Google. It's a Sulcata tortoise. I like those spurs on it feet. My guess is that it'll still be around in the year 2100 - if it's lucky.

https://www.thesprucepets.com/sulcata-tortoise-1237267

GM

Sep 22, 2023, 7:48:41 AM9/22/23
Does Steve dream of eating out Jill's pussy...???

Does he think this carnal act will catapult him into the realm of studly male "adulthood"...???

😋

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

Sep 22, 2023, 8:24:04 AM9/22/23
Maybe one day there will be a disturbance called Gary
in Jill's below area.

> --
> GM

--Bryan

cshenk

Sep 23, 2023, 4:12:24 PM9/23/23
Yes, well past you now and too much inland to really bother us.