OT: I think I wanna get a White Robe!!

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2015, 11:09:41 AM4/25/15
I really think I DO have it all figured out!! More and more every
morning.

I love retirement!!

Namaste

John Kuthe...

---

Nancy Young

Apr 25, 2015, 12:36:11 PM4/25/15
On 4/25/2015 11:09 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> I really think I DO have it all figured out!! More and more every
> morning.
>
> I love retirement!!

Just don't spend all your money too fast, sleep on it a lot
more times.

nancy

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2015, 3:55:57 PM4/25/15
Yeah, no shit for that!! I'm not there yet, but very close!

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2015, 5:12:07 PM4/25/15
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:55:54 -0500, John Kuthe <John...@gmail.com>
wrote:
And the best thing for me, I live very inexpensively!! No TV, no cell
phone. etc. And I eat pretty cheaply too, even though I buy a few
pretty extravagant items like Parmesan Reggiano and good coffee!

Nancy Young

Apr 25, 2015, 5:52:09 PM4/25/15
On 4/25/2015 5:12 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:55:54 -0500, John Kuthe <John...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:35:59 -0400, Nancy Young
>> <rjynly...@vverizon.net> wrote:

>>> Just don't spend all your money too fast, sleep on it a lot
>>> more times.

>> Yeah, no shit for that!! I'm not there yet, but very close!

> And the best thing for me, I live very inexpensively!! No TV, no cell
> phone. etc. And I eat pretty cheaply too, even though I buy a few
> pretty extravagant items like Parmesan Reggiano and good coffee!

Good! Nothing wrong with that, but nothing like having a few
bucks in the bank, either.

nancy

Jeßus

Apr 25, 2015, 10:00:24 PM4/25/15
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 10:09:44 -0500, John Kuthe <John...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I really think I DO have it all figured out!! More and more every
>morning.
>
>I love retirement!!

This isn't Faecebook.

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2015, 10:28:31 PM4/25/15
I said OT, you chose to read my OT message anyway. Your fault!

Brooklyn1

Apr 25, 2015, 10:30:50 PM4/25/15
John Kuthe wrote:

>I really think I DO have it all figured out!! More and more every
>morning. I love retirement!!

You've been retired all your life... are you saying that you'll be
retiring from receiving public assistance, and finally become a
productive human being? I don't think you have any marketable skills
other than in the faggot [freak] community.

Jeßus

Apr 25, 2015, 11:11:28 PM4/25/15
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 21:29:20 -0500, John Kuthe <John...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 12:00:13 +1000, Jeßus <z...@zcv.org.au> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 10:09:44 -0500, John Kuthe <John...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I really think I DO have it all figured out!! More and more every
>>>morning.
>>>
>>>I love retirement!!
>>
>>This isn't Faecebook.
>
>I said OT, you chose to read my OT message anyway. Your fault!

There's 'OT', and then there's really pointless crap. The latter is
what twitter and faecebook is for.

I'm thinking about buying another dash cam - should I start a new
thread about that here?

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 12:14:18 AM4/26/15
If you want to, as long as you put OT on it. It's a food and cooking
newsgroup.

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 12:18:34 AM4/26/15
A lot of it yeah! It''s pretty cool!! Jealous?

And yeah, I'm actually IN the Freak community, ShelDUM! We're not
homophobic though, that I've noticed. We have some gay guys and gals,
cool! I love the diversity!! The Rainbow if you will! I find people
like you pretty boring. Nothing I can learn from you.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Gary

Apr 26, 2015, 4:58:39 AM4/26/15
Sqwertz wrote:

> I only see snippets of Kuthe's posts.
>
> Something is obviously wrong here.

Sounds like he's crashing again.

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 9:10:58 AM4/26/15
On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 00:48:05 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 22:30:44 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> You've been retired all your life... are you saying that you'll be
>> retiring from receiving public assistance, and finally become a
>> productive human being? I don't think you have any marketable skills
>> other than in the faggot [freak] community.
>
>Why do you run around calling everyone "faggots", Sheldon?
>
>It's no wonder you hide out there in Podunk, New York. You couldn't
>handle it in Brooklyn.
>
>You blab more 3X more than Julie and are even easier to read.
>
>-sw

Sheldon calls people "faggots" perjoritively.

He does this for the same reasons I used to do it as an adolescent
male trying to come to terms with my own sexuality and preferences. As
a young insecure male, I was trying to figure out who I was and what I
preferred sexually, what turned me on STS. I felt bad being insecure
and not KNOWING, hence I resultantly spewed a lot of venom outside
myself, bases/progenated (I invented a word!) on the pain and
yuckiness I felt inside. Once I became secure with my own sexuality
and preferences, that internal pain/discomfort disappeared and I
became a lot nicer person!

I think this is actually the basis of a lot of why people treat each
other badly many times. Internal pain and anguish externallized!!

Get me my White Robe!! :-)

Namaste!
Message has been deleted

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 11:10:39 AM4/26/15
On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:43:52 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:
>I might have to unkillfile him so I can watch the meltdown.
>
>-sw

Oh, it's getting better!! Gather around children and get some popcorn,
the Kuthe Meltdown show's about to starrt!!

I have a theory I'm fleshing out on all these old great minds and the
nuggets of Wisdom they have left us. Jesus, Mohammed, etc. (ALL of
them!).

I think all of humanity is like one giant Internet-like interconnected
computer network (to put it is understandable terms), and each of us,
now and throughout our long past as the human race are connected into
the Human Network via Communication!! Long dead great minds wrote
their Wisdom for the benefit of us, the future humans!! We are right
now sharing our great thoughts and feelings over this woefully
inadequate communications network we call the internet, and the World
Wide Web (SNTP, etc.) Of course some nodes in this Human Network are
smarter, wiser at this moment, etc. than others. But we like to feel
that all the Human Nodes are important!!

And it just occured to me that we can extend this Human Network to ALL
living things! And maybe further still to ALL things, everywhere!!
Past and present, and FUTURE! Yeah, that's it!! We gotta think about
everything, all at once!! Every moment of our temporal existences!!
(But since Time doesn't really exist....OMG what a rabbit hole I just
plunged down!!)

Now get me my White Robe, please!!

Namaste!

jmcquown

Apr 26, 2015, 12:00:30 PM4/26/15
On 4/26/2015 10:43 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 04:58:52 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
> I might have to unkillfile him so I can watch the meltdown.
>
> -sw

Please don't. That will merely encourage more of the Bryan and Kuthe
show. I'm simply tired of watching it. ;)

Jill
Message has been deleted

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 1:32:39 PM4/26/15
On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 11:43:28 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 12:00:24 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

>>> I might have to unkillfile him so I can watch the meltdown.
>>>
>> Please don't. That will merely encourage more of the Bryan and Kuthe
>> show. I'm simply tired of watching it. ;)
>
>Merely a bystander. They can manage just fine without my
>intervention.
>
>-sw

I certainly can! Not sure sometimes aboiut my old friend Bryan, but I
sure hope so!! For his, his wife and his son's sakes too!

Got about $250,000 I can borrow?

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:08:42 PM4/26/15
It's starting to smell like it though.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:13:34 PM4/26/15
On 4/25/2015 9:11 PM, z...@zcv.org.au wrote:
> I'm thinking about buying another dash cam - should I start a new
> thread about that here?

Only if you use it to record your rabbit-killing escapades ;-)

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:20:23 PM4/26/15
On 4/25/2015 11:39 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I only see snippets of Kuthe's posts.

Do you see dead people too, Shu Mai?

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:21:52 PM4/26/15
On 4/25/2015 11:48 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> You blab more 3X more than Julie and are even easier to read.
>
> -sw

You, otoh, are as dense as fresh cement.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:26:36 PM4/26/15
Not true.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:39:16 PM4/26/15
On 4/26/2015 8:43 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 04:58:52 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
> I might have to unkillfile him so I can watch the meltdown.
>
> -sw

You might have to stuff some more seed in your cheeks too.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:42:44 PM4/26/15
Jung was in that hole first you know...

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:52:17 PM4/26/15
And absolutely baffled by how to set up a killfile/message filter?

Or just grooving on complaining?

Here, the instructions are free, your ignoring them is your own cost:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/organize-your-messages-using-filters

To create a new filter:

1. In the Menu Bar, click Tools, then click Message Filters.

2. Click New. A Filter Rules dialog box will appear.

3. In the "Filter Name" field, type a name for your filter.

4. Under "Apply filter when", check one of the options or both.

5. In the "Getting New Mail: " dropdown menu, choose either Filter
before Junk Classification or Filter after Junk Classification.

6. Choose a property, a test and a value for each rule you want to apply:

A property is a message element or characteristic such as “Subject” or
“From”
A test is a check on the property, such as “contains” or “is in my
address book”
A value completes the test with a specific detail, such as an email
address or keyword
7. Choose one or more actions for messages that meet those criteria.

8. Click OK.

9. In the Message Filters dialog, click Run Now if you want the new
filter to be applied to messages you’ve already received. The filter
will automatically be applied to all new messages after it's saved.

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 3:34:44 PM4/26/15
Jung was a not entirely incorrect pretty particularly bright node in
the Humanity Connection Net!! And he recorded and propagated even
after his death a lot of his brilliance!! I'm like to party with that
dude!! :-)

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 4:23:53 PM4/26/15
I will agree.

> And he recorded and propagated even
> after his death a lot of his brilliance!! I'm like to party with that
> dude!! :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

He'd be darned interesting to have dinner and drink with for sure.

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 4:34:10 PM4/26/15
Jung would be even more fun to drop acid with!! I believe he
experierimted with LSD back in his day, don't know right off the top
of my head.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 4:48:06 PM4/26/15
I'm not into chemicals, sorry.

> I believe he
> experierimted with LSD back in his day, don't know right off the top
> of my head.

Apt turn of the phrase, the latter ;-)

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 5:22:18 PM4/26/15
How about psilocybin mushrooms? Shorter acting, very similar effect,
and shown to have effectiveness in reducing anxiety in terminal cancer
patients with just one "dose" in a John Hopkins study recently:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRn_HD7nH8g

>> I believe he
>> experierimted with LSD back in his day, don't know right off the top
>> of my head.
>
>Apt turn of the phrase, the latter ;-)

:-)

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 5:38:36 PM4/26/15
I dunno, not sure I want to be altered state.

You saw what happened when William Hurt let his inner monkey get away
from him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkPM4M6bnB4

Whew!

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 26, 2015, 9:24:28 PM4/26/15
Or call the men in the white coats.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 10:50:58 PM4/26/15
To a narcissist Bryan, what I wrote would not compute, because a
narcissist lacks empathy. Which you do, unfortunately,m because
empathy is an essential mature human emotion. I attribute your lack of
empatrhy to the fact that your kmother spoiled the fuck out of you. I
saws allk the fucking clothes you had that she GAVE you when we moved
in together! And YOU kept them ALL, because you felt YOU were worth it
and deserved it!

Whatever Bryan wants, isn't that how yuour mother raised you? Well
Bryan, your mother's been dead now for years. Isn't it time you grew
the fuck up and developed the ability to have empathy for others, and
NOT just worry about your own dick all the time? Your a 50+ year old
man now, not a teenager anymore. How about starting to act like it?

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2015, 10:57:05 PM4/26/15
That was a movie, written and designed to be a horror/suspense movie.
NOT reality.

>> Shorter acting, very similar effect,
>> and shown to have effectiveness in reducing anxiety in terminal cancer
>> patients with just one "dose" in a John Hopkins study recently:
>>
>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRn_HD7nH8g

Did you watch the woman in the above video and what she said? How her
psilocybin expereince affected her? That was just one experience, and
had profound lasting benefits for her!! After just one dose and the
ensuing experience. She took it therapeutically and it WORKS!!

Here is my fave video of a woman back in the 1950's who was given some
LSD!! Does she seem a raving maniac?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id9yew9JEu4

I don't THINK so!!!

John Kuthe...

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 27, 2015, 3:43:59 AM4/27/15

"Jeßus" chose to pass his infallible judgment on a melting
k00k...

>John Kuthe k00ked and frothed:

>>On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 12:00:13 +1000, Jeßus got all net police
>>on us and wrote:
>
>>>This isn't Faecebook.

You hang out on Faecesbook.

>>I said OT, you chose to read my OT message anyway. Your fault!

>There's 'OT', and then there's really pointless crap. The
>latter is
>what twitter and faecebook is for.

Who put you in charge of the k00ks, troll? You're the queen of
men posting worthless gossip--hag shit so stfu, pussy.

>I'm thinking about buying another dash cam - should I start a
>new
>thread about that here?

Yes, seek donations. I'll contribute to the cost if you'll video
yourself ramming your car into a tree.

:-))

John Kuthe

Apr 27, 2015, 8:21:00 AM4/27/15
Uh oh, Good People of the Net! We have another wild and wooley one
here!!

Come over here sir/ma'am/trans, have a seat, I'll put this warm
blanket on you. Let me get you a cup of broth!

Jolhn Kuthe...

W. Lohman

Apr 27, 2015, 12:56:26 PM4/27/15
On 4/26/2015 8:50 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> saws allk the fucking clothes you had that she GAVE you when we moved
> in together! And YOU kept them ALL, because you felt YOU were worth it
> and deserved it!

This spat is becoming uncomfortably personal.

W. Lohman

Apr 27, 2015, 12:58:07 PM4/27/15
Not well read on Ayahuasca (sp)?

>>> Shorter acting, very similar effect,
>>> and shown to have effectiveness in reducing anxiety in terminal cancer
>>> patients with just one "dose" in a John Hopkins study recently:
>>>
>>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRn_HD7nH8g
>
> Did you watch the woman in the above video and what she said? How her
> psilocybin expereince affected her? That was just one experience, and
> had profound lasting benefits for her!! After just one dose and the
> ensuing experience. She took it therapeutically and it WORKS!!

Great, but anecdotal.

> Here is my fave video of a woman back in the 1950's who was given some
> LSD!! Does she seem a raving maniac?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id9yew9JEu4
>
> I don't THINK so!!!

Rationalize hallucinogens as much as you need to.

Pass.

W. Lohman

Apr 27, 2015, 1:05:23 PM4/27/15
On 4/27/2015 1:43 AM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> Who put you in charge of the k00ks, troll? You're the queen of men
> posting worthless gossip--hag shit so stfu, pussy.

Why don't you man up and try your tough guy act in person, bitch?

W. Lohman

Apr 27, 2015, 1:11:55 PM4/27/15
You'd need to pour some Jack in it to get his attentions.

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 27, 2015, 6:34:38 PM4/27/15
My mother gave me clothes, and I kept them. Your mother gave you mental
illness, and you kept it.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

W. Lohman

Apr 27, 2015, 6:35:51 PM4/27/15
OK, now that was a funny line!

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 27, 2015, 6:50:00 PM4/27/15
Like yours with Steve isn't? It's hilarious. Almost everyone here is
insulting one or more others. There are a few weak alliances, but they
are mostly based on the "my enemy's enemy" thing. John and I just have
more extensive knowledge of each other. We even knew each other's mothers.
Yesterday, my son was talking about having a Harry Potter movie marathon,
and it made me think that every time I see the beginning of Prisoner of
Azkhaban, where Harry's Aunt Marjorie says, "If there's something wrong
with the bitch, there'll be something wrong with the pup," I will think of
John.

I figure that it's OK to use the word, bitch, since John called his ex-wife
bitch because she wouldn't agree to dilate her anus with the butt plug that
he gave her, so as to make her more receptive to rectal intercourse.

--Bryan

W. Lohman

Apr 27, 2015, 7:04:46 PM4/27/15
On 4/27/2015 4:49 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 11:56:26 AM UTC-5, W. Lohman wrote:
>> On 4/26/2015 8:50 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> saws allk the fucking clothes you had that she GAVE you when we moved
>>> in together! And YOU kept them ALL, because you felt YOU were worth it
>>> and deserved it!
>>

>> This spat is becoming uncomfortably personal.
>
> Like yours with Steve isn't?

Since I've never met the little dumpling, no.

You two apparently were rather close at one time.

> It's hilarious. Almost everyone here is
> insulting one or more others.

This is true, ftmp.

> There are a few weak alliances, but they
> are mostly based on the "my enemy's enemy" thing.

Fact.

> John and I just have
> more extensive knowledge of each other. We even knew each other's mothers.
> Yesterday, my son was talking about having a Harry Potter movie marathon,
> and it made me think that every time I see the beginning of Prisoner of
> Azkhaban, where Harry's Aunt Marjorie says, "If there's something wrong
> with the bitch, there'll be something wrong with the pup," I will think of
> John.

Nice.

> I figure that it's OK to use the word, bitch, since John called his ex-wife
> bitch because she wouldn't agree to dilate her anus with the butt plug that
> he gave her, so as to make her more receptive to rectal intercourse.
>
> --Bryan

Yeah, that's WAY more personal than anything I've said to Shu Mai, or
vice versa.

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 27, 2015, 7:13:04 PM4/27/15
We go into battle with the weapons that we have, not those we wish that we had.

--Bryan

W. Lohman

Apr 28, 2015, 12:51:45 AM4/28/15
Why do you even bother?

Why not forge a truce or even understanding?

Do your commonalities not bespeak the tools of healing more than war?

Jeßus

Apr 28, 2015, 5:21:27 PM4/28/15
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 12:00:13 +1000, Jeßus <z...@zcv.org.au> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 10:09:44 -0500, John Kuthe <John...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I really think I DO have it all figured out!! More and more every
>>>morning.
>>>
>>>I love retirement!!
>>
>>This isn't Faecebook.
>
>I said OT, you chose to read my OT message anyway. Your fault!

Hey, maybe nunya biscuits will sell you his old white robe:
http://tinyurl.com/nunyasfacebook
Some sort of financial arrangement could be reached?

jmcquown

Apr 28, 2015, 5:31:09 PM4/28/15
If someone here would just *give* Kuthe $250,000 he could probably
afford a used white bathrobe. Or a pink one. ;) eBay.

The eBay song by Weird Al:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuefKsXb2UU

Jill

Jeßus

Apr 28, 2015, 6:34:09 PM4/28/15
On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:31:02 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Heh... :)

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 28, 2015, 10:56:14 PM4/28/15
"jmcquown" wrote in message

>The eBay song by Weird Al:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuefKsXb2UU

>Jill

ROTFLMAO! I hadn't heard that one before, it's a classic.
https://youtu.be/urglg3WimHA

Message has been deleted

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 29, 2015, 12:44:12 AM4/29/15

"Sqwertz" wrote in message news:szq15trh...@sqwertz.com...

>That was lame.

And it probably took Jubbish three or four hours to find that
photo and two more to format a tinyurl.

Obsession combined with stupidity can eat up a lot of time.

W. Lohman

Apr 29, 2015, 1:00:25 AM4/29/15
On 4/28/2015 10:43 PM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> Obsession combined with stupidity can eat up a lot of time.

Self-analyze much?

John Kuthe

Apr 29, 2015, 8:21:56 AM4/29/15
I do, all/most of the time. Can't help it, my brain just does that.
Thinking I mean. I thiunk that's what human brains and I guess most
brains were designed/evolved to do! Well, thinking and running all the
autonomic ststems to maintain life, govern all the necessary and some
optoinal processes!!

Oops!! There it goes again!! My brain is THINKING again!! :-)

John Kuthe...

W. Lohman

Apr 29, 2015, 11:11:20 AM4/29/15
On 4/29/2015 6:21 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:00:06 -0600, "W. Lohman" <wl...@yaho.om> wrote:
>
>> On 4/28/2015 10:43 PM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>>> Obsession combined with stupidity can eat up a lot of time.
>>
>> Self-analyze much?
>
> I do, all/most of the time. Can't help it, my brain just does that.

I believe you.

> Thinking I mean. I thiunk that's what human brains and I guess most
> brains were designed/evolved to do! Well, thinking and running all the
> autonomic ststems to maintain life, govern all the necessary and some
> optoinal processes!!
>
> Oops!! There it goes again!! My brain is THINKING again!! :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Meditation can silence the internal dialog and bring deep knowing.

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 29, 2015, 1:22:39 PM4/29/15

"W. Lohman" pulled up his panties and shrieked...

>Why don't you man up and try your tough guy act in person,
>bitch?

Casa Boner Lowman has got his dukes up.

His Daisy Dukes, that is.

lol

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 29, 2015, 1:38:56 PM4/29/15
Whereas with you, it's more like Daisy Moses.

Sorry, but you set that up too well.

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Apr 29, 2015, 3:20:55 PM4/29/15
Not necessarily for me, what with my Bipolar Disorder. We call that a
Mental Disorder, I've heard that some "primitive" peolle cponmsider
some peole we consider to have mental disorders to be people :"gifterd
by the gods with visionary minds: and those peoe become Shamans and
healers and shit like that in THEIR cultures. So my comment about the
White Robes was not just a jab at Bryan for a term we used "back in
our daze" for our younger less experienced friends, whoi loked up to
us older kids as if we wore White Robes" as I believe Bryan coined"
Didn't you coin that term Bryan?

Probably an early expression of your probable Narcississtic
Personality Disorder. (PS the primitives probably didn't consider
peole with Narcississtic Personalitt Disorder as visionaries, just
selfish PITA peoole in their cultures! But I don't know.

W. Lohman

Apr 29, 2015, 7:29:20 PM4/29/15
Is that the sound of Goat Boy feinting again?

W. Lohman

Apr 29, 2015, 7:30:19 PM4/29/15
HEH.

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 29, 2015, 7:46:12 PM4/29/15
It was so obvious that if I hadn't said it first...
Maybe not though. Not everyone is a huge Beverly Hillbillies fan like I am.

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Apr 29, 2015, 7:57:17 PM4/29/15
Oooh ooooh! I SAID IT FIRST! Look at me! Look at me!! I'm the best
Beverly Hillbillies fan!! Bryan, the probable Narcississtic
Personalitry Disorder sufferer!!

Bryan, your problem is so transparent and obvious to anyone familiar
with the signs/symptoms of Narcississtic Personality Disorder, please
seek therapy!!

W. Lohman

Apr 29, 2015, 8:49:01 PM4/29/15
I love the Clampet Clan, and viva Bugtussle!

Ophelia

Apr 30, 2015, 4:19:46 AM4/30/15

"Bryan-TGWWW" <bryang...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I am.