OT A fabulous moist morning in Da Lou!

John Kuthe

Jun 23, 2019, 9:01:26 AM6/23/19
And April and I are NEIGHBORS!

She's my Girl Next Door! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Use Your Imagination!

A Moose in Love

Jun 23, 2019, 9:07:56 AM6/23/19
Is there a shortage of lithium in Da Lou?

Gary

Jun 23, 2019, 10:07:50 AM6/23/19
Use your head. Young women being nice to you doesn't mean they
are interested in dating old-ass you. Quit embarrassing yourself
by hitting on them. Those days are over, John. Face it.

Janet

Jun 23, 2019, 10:10:38 AM6/23/19
In article <d2aef0a2-3210-4976...@googlegroups.com>,
johnk...@gmail.com says...

> And April and I are NEIGHBORS!
>
> She's my Girl Next Door! :-)

Pretty unlikely that the girl next door has any interest whatever in the
crazy old man next door.

Janet UK

John Kuthe

Jun 23, 2019, 10:50:25 AM6/23/19
Interest? A banking or sexual thing? ;-)

I HAD a little girl Next Door to me as a kid. Robin Hotze, I kid you NOT! Her 'Rents moved to FLA when I was a kid! Orlando Beach I believe!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Fantasizing A Lot!

John Kuthe

Jun 23, 2019, 10:51:39 AM6/23/19
Probably. ;-)

John Kuthe...

A Moose in Love

Jun 23, 2019, 12:10:36 PM6/23/19
Good one John. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I take an anti-depressant.

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Jun 23, 2019, 12:21:55 PM6/23/19
On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 06:01:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>And April and I are NEIGHBORS!

just wait til may and June move in across the street

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Jun 23, 2019, 12:24:06 PM6/23/19
On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 06:01:24 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

just wondering kuthe why you come to this group you rarely even
mention food or food stuffs.

John Kuthe

Jun 23, 2019, 1:31:27 PM6/23/19
I take Seroquel, a modern antipsychotic pharmaceutical! Quetiapine Fumarate is its chemical name. 50MG HS! Bedtime DRUG!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe

Jun 23, 2019, 1:33:21 PM6/23/19
Whenever I DO mention food stuffs, I get NO RESPONSE!

Ya bunch of Drama Queen Fakirs!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Make Up The Rest Yourself!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jun 23, 2019, 3:15:28 PM6/23/19
On Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 12:33:21 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> Whenever I DO mention food stuffs, I get NO RESPONSE!

When you mention food it's mostly about some mushroom dish with the occasional
mention of barbecue and chicken. Are we supposed rave and ooh and ahh about
every utterance you make? Not every post you make warrants or deserves a
response. If you weren't such an attention whore you'd realize this but
being an attention whore you can't tolerate being ignored for 5 minutes.

Bruce

Jun 23, 2019, 3:35:09 PM6/23/19
"I just had a BANANA. It was GREAT!! I might have ANOTHER ONE in an
hour!!!"

YOU ALL SUCK!!!

JOHN (COMPUTER ENGINEER & ENVIRONMENTAL TERRORIST)"

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jun 23, 2019, 3:45:22 PM6/23/19
Excellent imitation!!! Don't forget to do 30 minutes on the NordicTrack and
come back and crow about it like you just got accepted to the Olympic team.

Bruce

Jun 23, 2019, 3:46:20 PM6/23/19
On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 12:45:19 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
LOL

jmcquown

Jun 23, 2019, 6:58:18 PM6/23/19
He said it: Use Your Imagination. Obviously what he does on a regular
basis.

Jill

ZZyXX

Jun 23, 2019, 9:18:56 PM6/23/19
still supporting those big multi-nationals instead of going homeopathic?

Bruce

Jun 23, 2019, 10:25:17 PM6/23/19
Room above deliberately left blank for Graham.

Alex

Jun 24, 2019, 6:56:51 PM6/24/19
Orlando is an hour away from the beach in either direction.

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Jun 24, 2019, 11:10:00 PM6/24/19
Aww hell you are taking about kuthemeister. AKA super kuthemeister. He
is always 5 minutes away from any beach. Hell I would not be surprised
if he did not have one already installed in his back yard or even in
his house next to his new water heater.