Some things that are on the out here

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 3:58:03 PM11/23/15
1. Stalking women and posting their personal data.

2. Bullying Julie Bove endlessly.

3. Posting lengthy and repetitive political screeds.

Did I miss any?

Roy

Nov 23, 2015, 4:55:09 PM11/23/15
4. Trolls who try to look as if they are know-it-alls.

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 5:19:55 PM11/23/15
I only need to know a few basic things to call out the stalkers - so
mote it be,

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 23, 2015, 5:52:46 PM11/23/15
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:55:05 -0800 (PST), Roy <wil...@outlook.com>
wrote:
I blame sf, she thought it was so funny at first, or did she want to
make it impossible here so everyone would go to her bloody fools book?

Dave Smith

Nov 23, 2015, 5:59:04 PM11/23/15
I don't blame her for the actions of irresponsible people who obviously
have a mental disorder. Rationality eludes them. People like that do not
react to her approval or disapproval. Rational behaviour is not to be
expected.

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 6:03:02 PM11/23/15
You're a rancid old bully who's spent time going after Julie too, esad.

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 6:04:25 PM11/23/15
How "rational" is it for you to constantly harass and demean Julie?

sf

Nov 23, 2015, 6:47:02 PM11/23/15
Frogging.

--

sf

sf

Nov 23, 2015, 6:51:40 PM11/23/15
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 18:52:40 -0400, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:

> I blame sf, she thought it was so funny at first, or did she want to
> make it impossible here so everyone would go to her bloody fools book?

You are reaping what you sowed by feeding known trolls, dearie and
don't try to claim you didn't know years ago that Steve Wertz was a
gigantic douche.

--

sf

sf

Nov 23, 2015, 6:54:12 PM11/23/15
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 17:59:03 -0500, Dave Smith
<adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I don't blame her for the actions of irresponsible people who obviously
> have a mental disorder. Rationality eludes them. People like that do not
> react to her approval or disapproval. Rational behaviour is not to be
> expected.

Thank you.

--

sf

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 23, 2015, 7:09:56 PM11/23/15
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 17:59:03 -0500, Dave Smith
<adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

She cheered Boner on until we arrived at this.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 23, 2015, 7:13:44 PM11/23/15
I don't know anything about Steve Wertz?

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 23, 2015, 7:14:52 PM11/23/15
You're lying, you deliberately for whatever unknown reason decided to
stir the pot. If you like fools book so much, go there and stay there
and leave this alone.

sf

Nov 23, 2015, 7:20:14 PM11/23/15
You're a complete idiot who is living in a dream world of your own
creation. Unfortunately for you, it's a nightmare.

--

sf

sf

Nov 23, 2015, 7:23:53 PM11/23/15
And I still do, but at least I'm smart enough to tell who is who and
when they are frogging him too. If *you* are going to feed trolls, be
prepared to deal with the fallout when someone objects.

--

sf

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 7:48:09 PM11/23/15
<slaps forehead>

Of course!

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 7:49:11 PM11/23/15
Ayup!

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 7:52:12 PM11/23/15
lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 17:59:03 -0500, Dave Smith
> <adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>> On 2015-11-23 5:52 PM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:

>>> I blame sf, she thought it was so funny at first, or did she want to
>>> make it impossible here so everyone would go to her bloody fools book?
>>>

>> I don't blame her for the actions of irresponsible people who obviously
>> have a mental disorder. Rationality eludes them. People like that do not
>> react to her approval or disapproval. Rational behaviour is not to be
>> expected.
>
> She cheered Boner on until we arrived at this.

You're on thin ice dear, stifle!

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 7:52:40 PM11/23/15
You know how to feed the nasty little woman-stalker.

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 7:53:05 PM11/23/15
Why don't you fuck off forever.

Hidalgo

Nov 23, 2015, 7:53:43 PM11/23/15
Payback can be a biotch...

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 23, 2015, 7:53:53 PM11/23/15
I know you are the only one I feed, I don't know who the rest are and
don't care to, show me where I have answered a troll - as you should
know - with Agent it's too simple to sort them out and kf.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 23, 2015, 8:18:03 PM11/23/15
Trolls R U, ya dumb canucklehead!

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 23, 2015, 8:28:20 PM11/23/15
Delusions of adequacy dear?

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 23, 2015, 8:28:42 PM11/23/15
You act like it, dummy.

Sqwertz

Nov 23, 2015, 8:29:21 PM11/23/15
All you rational troll feeders make me giddy!

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 12:18:45 AM11/24/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> Somehow she has it in her head that at least Marty and I are trolls,
> and worse.

Amazing, huh?

You post her personal info. band up with that shitwad Bodine and play
the "Groupkillas" game and get caught and the whine about it....

> She is totally under Casa Boner's spell and will go along
> with all his psychotic delusions. I think it's hilarious. A college
> psych class could have a field day here in RFC and probably could be
> the subject of a few dissertations.

They could start with this CLASSIC one from YOU:

swe...@cluemail.compost
<i6x4dy0h0232$.d...@sqwertz.com>
3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

> ObFood:

No, you're DONE here!

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 2:01:15 AM11/24/15
Your pals spin & marty are admitted trolls, but you're too stupid to
wake up to that fact.

--

sf

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 2:02:55 AM11/24/15
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:18:52 -0700, Hidalgo <ig...@fast.horse> wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:

> >> I know you are the only one I feed, I don't know who the rest are and
> >> don't care to, show me where I have answered a troll - as you should
> >> know - with Agent it's too simple to sort them out and kf.
> >
> > Somehow she has it in her head that at least Marty and I are trolls,
> > and worse.
>
> Amazing, huh?
>
> You post her personal info. band up with that shitwad Bodine and play
> the "Groupkillas" game and get caught and the whine about it....
>
> > She is totally under Casa Boner's spell and will go along
> > with all his psychotic delusions. I think it's hilarious. A college
> > psych class could have a field day here in RFC and probably could be
> > the subject of a few dissertations.
>
> They could start with this CLASSIC one from YOU:

Spell??? LOLOLOL! Oh, man. That's a good one.

--

sf

Bruce

Nov 24, 2015, 2:20:17 AM11/24/15
I hadn't noticed that either, whereas nobody will have missed your
buddy carrying on.

--
Bruce

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 2:38:26 AM11/24/15
They switch personalities when they do it, Bruce. I am not Casa's
keeper and such is life on usenet. Lucrezia lives in a glass house
and she shouldn't be throwing stones, but she's rather self-righteous.

--

sf

Bruce

Nov 24, 2015, 2:49:37 AM11/24/15
I realize that, but that was nothing compared to what's going on now.

>I am not Casa's keeper and such is life on usenet.

You're the only one who supports him, apart from dsi1, but he's
preparing for the Apocalypse so he has bigger fish to fry.

> Lucrezia lives in a glass house
>and she shouldn't be throwing stones, but she's rather self-righteous.

--
Bruce

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 3:29:49 AM11/24/15
You can thank them for it.

> >I am not Casa's keeper and such is life on usenet.
>
> You're the only one who supports him, apart from dsi1, but he's
> preparing for the Apocalypse so he has bigger fish to fry.

Are you Lucy in disguise?

> > Lucrezia lives in a glass house
> >and she shouldn't be throwing stones, but she's rather self-righteous.

--

sf

Bruce

Nov 24, 2015, 3:58:31 AM11/24/15
How are one or two little schoolyard bullies responsible for the
current massive display of mental illness?

>> >I am not Casa's keeper and such is life on usenet.
>>
>> You're the only one who supports him, apart from dsi1, but he's
>> preparing for the Apocalypse so he has bigger fish to fry.
>
>Are you Lucy in disguise?

With diamonds? What do you mean?

--
Bruce

Julie Bove

Nov 24, 2015, 4:37:51 AM11/24/15

"Hidalgo" <ig...@fast.horse> wrote in message
> 1. Stalking women and posting their personal data.
>
> 2. Bullying Julie Bove endlessly.
>
> 3. Posting lengthy and repetitive political screeds.

I wish the second one was on the out. And I am also getting sick of people
telling me to do something like they think I am stupid or something. Like
to cut up a damn apple. When I say that want apple slices in individual
packets, how is cutting up an apple going to help? Would be like telling
someone on Halloween to go buy bulk unwrapped candy and dump a handful into
each kid's bag. Candy isn't just candy and apples aren't just apples.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 24, 2015, 7:24:31 AM11/24/15
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:23:18 -0600, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:
>Apparently she thinks I'm a troll. I don't think anybody else has
>that impression. I can be an ass to likewise people such as herself,
>but that's not being a troll. And she uses that an excuse to hate
>anybody who converses with me. Hence, I'm a "troll" <shrug>.
>
>Is she childish? You bet. Does she make much sense? Nope.
>
>-sw

sw = Steve Wertz - okay, hadn't realised that until she pointed it
out. I believe she has a mental problem, bit old for menopause but
perhaps early signs of dementia ?

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 24, 2015, 7:26:16 AM11/24/15
Pals ?? are you utterly mad ??

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 24, 2015, 10:48:39 AM11/24/15
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:36:39 -0600, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:
>I think she knows about our secret society that plans to rule RFC
>
>Bwahaha?
>
>-sw

Why should she care ? Fools Book is soooo much better.

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:18:18 AM11/24/15
Is it stupidity?

Or willful malfeasance...

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:18:55 AM11/24/15
I lost my Harry Potter wand, can we still do business here?

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:19:35 AM11/24/15
Eat my arse, Bwucie.

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:20:00 AM11/24/15
Heh, a mild understatement...

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:20:51 AM11/24/15
Oh boo fucking hoo, nancy-boy!

>> I am not Casa's keeper and such is life on usenet.
>
> You're the only one who supports him, apart from dsi1, but he's
> preparing for the Apocalypse so he has bigger fish to fry.

Around here we call that feliz navidad.

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:21:09 AM11/24/15
:-)

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:22:42 AM11/24/15
How is an entire group that supports bullying and woman-stalking not to
blame as well?

>>> You're the only one who supports him, apart from dsi1, but he's
>>> preparing for the Apocalypse so he has bigger fish to fry.
>>
>> Are you Lucy in disguise?
>
> With diamonds? What do you mean?

You're a mincing nancy-boy, Bwucie.

Sod off.

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:24:35 AM11/24/15
Julie Bove wrote:

> "Hidalgo" <ig...@fast.horse> wrote in message
>> 1. Stalking women and posting their personal data.
>>
>> 2. Bullying Julie Bove endlessly.
>>
>> 3. Posting lengthy and repetitive political screeds.
>
> I wish the second one was on the out.

Roger that!

> And I am also getting sick of
> people telling me to do something like they think I am stupid or
> something.

Mmm hmmm.

> Like to cut up a damn apple. When I say that want apple
> slices in individual packets, how is cutting up an apple going to help?
> Would be like telling someone on Halloween to go buy bulk unwrapped
> candy and dump a handful into each kid's bag. Candy isn't just candy
> and apples aren't just apples.

Ayup.

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:28:01 AM11/24/15
I believe you're senile.

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:28:14 AM11/24/15
Are you senile?

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:33:14 AM11/24/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> <yawn> The only person here switching personalities is her boyfriend.

Says the MPD frogger deluxe!

> I haven't noticed any trolling except for her boyfreind.

Certainly not YOUR frogging, eh liar-boy?

> Has anybody
> else seen any examples? This thread is a perfect example, too. Who
> started this one? Duh...
>
> -sw

The person who has functionally 86d you from Usenet.

Want more?

YOU are a CRIMINAL woman-stalker!

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:35:21 AM11/24/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> Trolls? Where are these disguised troll posts that Marty and I are
> posting? The forging and trolling is only ONE person, and we all know
> who that is.

You lie like a common sociopath, unsurprisingly.

> With The Boners forging of myself and half dozen others here now
> (including sf) he gets to reinforce sf's feeble mind thinking there
> are others here that are responsible for the posts, making The Boner
> "The Good Guy" in her mind.

Your delusions seem so real to you, don't they?

> It's all pretty transparent and pathetic. I have to admit though I
> enjoy making Casa Boner batshit crazy, and by transference, Barbara
> too. I don't even have to lift a finger.
>
> It's Tuesday, BTW. Forge away!
>
> -sw

No need:

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:36:40 AM11/24/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> I think she knows about our secret society that plans to rule RFC
>
> Bwahaha?
>
> -sw

Oh, the "Groupkillas" that you and Marty formed?

YOU are a CRIMINAL woman-stalker!

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:38:32 AM11/24/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 08:24:26 -0400, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:23:18 -0600, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
>> wrote:

>>> Apparently she thinks I'm a troll. I don't think anybody else has
>>> that impression. I can be an ass to likewise people such as herself,
>>> but that's not being a troll. And she uses that an excuse to hate
>>> anybody who converses with me. Hence, I'm a "troll" <shrug>.
>>>
>>> Is she childish? You bet. Does she make much sense? Nope.
>>
>> sw = Steve Wertz - okay, hadn't realised that until she pointed it
>> out.
>
> What, you mean I'm not ingrained in yours and other's heads as much as
> I am hers? Yes, she's obsessed with me.

Given YOU posted all her personal information here, one can see why.

>> I believe she has a mental problem, bit old for menopause but
>> perhaps early signs of dementia ?
>
> She often loses track of conversations, talks around in circles, and
> says some really off-the-wall stuff sometimes. There's a worn out cog
> up there somewhere. She should really call Cogswell's Cogs.
>
> -sw

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 11:38:48 AM11/24/15
You senile old jealous biotch.

Sqwertz

Nov 24, 2015, 12:56:37 PM11/24/15
On 11/24/2015 8:44 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> What, you mean I'm not ingrained in yours and other's heads as much as
> I am hers? Yes, she's obsessed with me.

Sqwertz

Nov 24, 2015, 12:56:51 PM11/24/15
On 11/24/2015 8:36 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I think she knows about our secret society that plans to rule RFC
>
> Bwahaha?
>
> -sw

Sqwertz

Nov 24, 2015, 12:57:04 PM11/24/15
On 11/24/2015 8:29 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> It's Tuesday, BTW. Forge away!

Sqwertz

Nov 24, 2015, 12:57:17 PM11/24/15
On 11/24/2015 8:19 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Who
> started this one? Duh...

Sqwertz

Nov 24, 2015, 12:58:27 PM11/24/15
On 11/23/2015 9:23 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Is she childish? You bet. Does she make much sense? Nope.

Sqwertz

Nov 24, 2015, 12:58:43 PM11/24/15
On 11/23/2015 9:20 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Somehow she has it in her head that at least Marty and I are trolls,
> and worse.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 24, 2015, 1:01:30 PM11/24/15
On 11/24/2015 8:48 AM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
> Why should she care ? All this group is just a troll feeding station > anyway.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 24, 2015, 1:04:52 PM11/24/15
On 11/24/2015 5:26 AM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
> Pals ?? are you utterly mad ??
> I'm a troll feeder, I have no pals.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 24, 2015, 1:05:22 PM11/24/15
On 11/24/2015 5:24 AM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
> sw = Steve Wertz - okay, hadn't realised that until she pointed it
> out. I believe she has a mental problem, bit old for menopause but
> perhaps early signs of dementia ?
> My senility makes me an expert troll feeder anyway.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 24, 2015, 1:05:50 PM11/24/15
On 11/23/2015 6:28 PM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
>> I don't know anything about Steve Wertz?
>>
> You act like it, dummy.

I love to deed trolls, will you slurp me?

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 2:10:06 PM11/24/15
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:58:17 +1100, Bruce <Br...@Bruce.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 00:29:40 -0800, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:

> >> I realize that, but that was nothing compared to what's going on now.
> >>
> >You can thank them for it.
>
> How are one or two little schoolyard bullies responsible for the
> current massive display of mental illness?

Those two are denizens of a Kook group. You can extrapolate from
there.

> >> You're the only one who supports him, apart from dsi1, but he's
> >> preparing for the Apocalypse so he has bigger fish to fry.
> >
> >Are you Lucy in disguise?
>
> With diamonds?

Hoped that would insert an earworm. ;)

> What do you mean?

Lucy Borgia.

--

sf

Barbara J Llorente

Nov 24, 2015, 2:43:01 PM11/24/15

Barbara J Llorente

Nov 24, 2015, 2:43:43 PM11/24/15

Barbara J Llorente

Nov 24, 2015, 2:47:26 PM11/24/15

Barbara J Llorente

Nov 24, 2015, 2:48:53 PM11/24/15

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 2:52:02 PM11/24/15
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:58:10 -0700, Hidalgo <ig...@fast.horse> wrote:

"> You are reaping what you sowed by feeding known trolls, dearie"

--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available.

ID: 47846596.

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 3:10:16 PM11/24/15
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:14:48 -0400, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:54:07 -0800, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 17:59:03 -0500, Dave Smith
>><adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't blame her for the actions of irresponsible people who obviously
>>> have a mental disorder. Rationality eludes them. People like that do not
>>> react to her approval or disapproval. Rational behaviour is not to be
>>> expected.
>>
>>Thank you.
>
>You're lying, you deliberately for whatever unknown reason decided to
>stir the pot. If you like fools book so much, go there and stay there
>and leave this alone.

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 3:10:34 PM11/24/15

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 3:10:49 PM11/24/15
>>You can thank them for it.
>
>How are one or two little schoolyard bullies responsible for the
>current massive display of mental illness?

>>> You're the only one who supports him, apart from dsi1, but he's
>>> preparing for the Apocalypse so he has bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>Are you Lucy in disguise?
>
>With diamonds? What do you mean?

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 3:24:52 PM11/24/15
LOL!

Groupkillas!

Nov 24, 2015, 3:26:39 PM11/24/15
sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:58:10 -0700, Hidalgo <ig...@fast.horse> wrote:
>
> "> You are reaping what you sowed by feeding known trolls, dearie"

Sqwerty, you are seething mad, LOL!

Cheryl

Nov 24, 2015, 7:19:57 PM11/24/15
On 11/24/2015 10:19 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> <yawn> The only person here switching personalities is her boyfriend.
> I haven't noticed any trolling except for her boyfreind. Has anybody
> else seen any examples? This thread is a perfect example, too. Who
> started this one? Duh...
>
> -sw

Besides, sf called LB Lucrezia which is how the troll spelled it to
forge her.

--
ღ.¸¸.✫*¨`*✶
Cheryl

Cheryl

Nov 24, 2015, 7:26:12 PM11/24/15
On 11/24/2015 7:24 AM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:

> sw = Steve Wertz - okay, hadn't realised that until she pointed it
> out. I believe she has a mental problem, bit old for menopause but
> perhaps early signs of dementia ?

Menopause is a mental problem??? Is that the part that causes the hot
flashes?

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 24, 2015, 7:53:19 PM11/24/15
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:19:28 -0500, Cheryl <jlhs...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Yeah I noticed that too.

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 24, 2015, 7:55:36 PM11/24/15
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:25:47 -0500, Cheryl <jlhs...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
I've known women, two or three, beset by depression during menopause,
in fact recently wondered if my elder daughter is headed that way. By
comparison, hot flashes would seem more bearable.

Cheryl

Nov 24, 2015, 8:11:53 PM11/24/15
I guess I'm lucky then, and I hope your daughter comes through it
unscathed. I just get the hot flashes and just those alone make me want
to tear my clothes off no matter where I am, yet the worst heat is my
head. Soaking wet heat. CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! LOL

Bruce

Nov 24, 2015, 8:27:13 PM11/24/15
:)

>> What do you mean?
>
>Lucy Borgia.

Oh, of course.

--
Bruce

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 8:32:17 PM11/24/15
Oh no, run, hide, run!!!!

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 8:32:58 PM11/24/15
Ding!

good one.

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 8:34:04 PM11/24/15
Oooooweeeeeoooo!

Hidalgo

Nov 24, 2015, 8:34:56 PM11/24/15
So nice of you to rip your own daughter here!

People----HELLO!!!!!

This is how evil this biotch is.

graham

Nov 24, 2015, 8:53:38 PM11/24/15
My sister and her friends called them "Tropical Moments."

--
Atheism and Religion are but two sides of the same coin;
one uses its head, while the other relies on tales.

sf

Nov 24, 2015, 11:29:16 PM11/24/15
She must be the mother from Hell.

--

sf

Hidalgo

Nov 25, 2015, 12:24:57 AM11/25/15
I would NEVER do that to a child in a public medium.

Wow.

Bruce

Nov 25, 2015, 2:59:43 AM11/25/15
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:09:59 -0800, sf <s...@geemail.com> wrote:

>Those two are denizens of a Kook group. You can extrapolate from
>there.

I don't care what they do in other groups, and you can't call them a
big nuisance in this one. Your troll however...

--
Bruce

sf

Nov 25, 2015, 3:33:52 AM11/25/15
He doesn't post from albasani.net.

--

sf

Bruce

Nov 25, 2015, 3:36:44 AM11/25/15
That will be people reacting to him. He started the mess.

--
Bruce

lucreti...@fl.it

Nov 25, 2015, 6:00:44 AM11/25/15
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:11:43 -0500, Cheryl <jlhs...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 11/24/2015 7:55 PM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:25:47 -0500, Cheryl <jlhs...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Menopause is a mental problem??? Is that the part that causes the hot
>>> flashes?
>>
>> I've known women, two or three, beset by depression during menopause,
>> in fact recently wondered if my elder daughter is headed that way. By
>> comparison, hot flashes would seem more bearable.
>>
>I guess I'm lucky then, and I hope your daughter comes through it
>unscathed. I just get the hot flashes and just those alone make me want
>to tear my clothes off no matter where I am, yet the worst heat is my
>head. Soaking wet heat. CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! LOL

Never mind, it will end, even if it doesn't feel like it now.

I don't know if it shows in the US but off and on here they show an ad
where the garden has about five foot of snow and this woman in a
bikini rushes out, wades through the snow to the AC unit and switches
it on :)

Brooklyn1

Nov 25, 2015, 9:43:41 AM11/25/15
lucretiaborgia wrote:
>Cheryl wrote:
>
>Menopause is a mental problem??? Is that the part that causes the hot
>flashes?
>
>>I've known women, two or three, beset by depression during menopause,
>>in fact recently wondered if my elder daughter is headed that way.

The depression is from as the word "menopause" implies... she needs
men to unclick her pause button! hehe

Gary

Nov 25, 2015, 10:01:42 AM11/25/15
OK...LOL! Only YOU would think of that. haha

Hidalgo

Nov 25, 2015, 11:01:12 AM11/25/15
Boo fucking hoo, you lying little nancy boy.

When will you EVER grow a pair?

Gary

Nov 25, 2015, 11:36:49 AM11/25/15
Luckily, no one can post from several headers, right? ;)

sf

Nov 25, 2015, 12:25:41 PM11/25/15
He called them out and upset the apple cart. It's better to see them
for what they really are and their true colors are on full display
now.

--

sf

Bruce

Nov 25, 2015, 12:42:08 PM11/25/15
I don't need to see these true colors. There are special kook groups
for the immature. Let them all go play there.

--
Bruce

Bruce

Nov 25, 2015, 12:43:37 PM11/25/15
Anybody can post from albasani:
http://albasani.net/index.html.en

Open to anybody and free.

--
Bruce

Hidalgo

Nov 25, 2015, 1:48:54 PM11/25/15
Just like the consortium of bullies who pretend to be oh so outraged
when they get some comeuppance...

Hidalgo

Nov 25, 2015, 1:54:27 PM11/25/15
While you saintly bullies bully-on here?

Hypocrites.
It is loading more messages.