OT: Glad I'm only working four 8 hour evenings a week now!

John Kuthe

Aug 26, 2016, 11:45:29 AM8/26/16
I was working SEVEN 8 hour evenings a week for almost all month!

Too much! But the $$ was pretty cool, I just don't need that much $$! Four evenings a week is perfect! Twice what I WAS working! I'm once again partially retired, comfortable! Now I can cook more of my fave foods, and not just be on a sustenance diet!

John Kuthe...

The Greatest!

Aug 26, 2016, 4:59:07 PM8/26/16
John KOOTIE wrote:

> I was working SEVEN 8 hour evenings a week for almost all month!
>
> Too much! But the $$ was pretty cool, I just don't need that much $$! Four evenings a week is perfect! Twice what I WAS working! I'm once again partially retired, comfortable! Now I can cook more of my fave foods, and not just be on a sustenance diet!

".........Y - A - W - N........................"

--
Best
Greg

John Kuthe

Aug 27, 2016, 9:44:35 PM8/27/16
I was bored, I was in Facebook jail!

John Kuthe...

meda...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2016, 8:58:11 PM8/28/16
Gotta have that 100% Butterfat Butter for your breakfast! That and your prodigious semen intake. Suck that cock, Kuthe!

John Kuthe

Aug 29, 2016, 11:36:54 AM8/29/16
I'd suck my own if I could. Other than that I have no interest in cocks.

Something a closet homosexual such as you can't understand, I suppose! :-(

John Kuthe...

dsi1

Aug 29, 2016, 1:46:24 PM8/29/16
These two guys were hanging out on the street corner when they spot a dog on the other side of the street licking himself.

One guy says "Man, I sure wish I could do that!"

His pal says "What if he bites?"

Jeßus

Aug 29, 2016, 5:43:49 PM8/29/16
We really didn't need to know that.

Jeßus

Aug 29, 2016, 5:47:56 PM8/29/16
On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 10:46:20 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 <dsi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 5:36:54 AM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 7:58:11 PM UTC-5, meda...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > Gotta have that 100% Butterfat Butter for your breakfast! That and your prodigious semen intake. Suck that cock, Kuthe!
>>
>> I'd suck my own if I could. Other than that I have no interest in cocks.
>>
>> Something a closet homosexual such as you can't understand, I suppose! :-(
>>
>These two guys were hanging out on the street corner when they spot a dog on the other side of the street licking himself.
>
>One guy says "Man, I sure wish I could do that!"
>
>His pal says "What if he bites?"

Since this exchange is all about poor taste (and dogs):

"A man in Chengdu, Sichuan province was recently assaulted by furious
animals rights activists after allegedly running a "dog brothel" and
sexually violating a number of canines"
http://en.people.cn/n3/2016/0822/c90000-9103605.html

Spare us your thoughts on this one, please John...

John Kuthe

Aug 30, 2016, 4:39:40 PM8/30/16
Oh yeah, like YOU never tried it!!

John Kuthe...

Jeßus

Aug 30, 2016, 4:52:50 PM8/30/16
On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 13:39:30 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 4:43:49 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:36:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I'd suck my own if I could. Other than that I have no interest in cocks.
>>
>> We really didn't need to know that.
>
>Oh yeah, like YOU never tried it!!

That wasn't my point, John.

John Kuthe

Aug 30, 2016, 5:06:31 PM8/30/16
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 4:43:49 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
Oh yeah, like YOU never tried it!!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe

Aug 30, 2016, 5:07:24 PM8/30/16
Let's make it the point!

Homophobic much?

John Kuthe...

Jeßus

Aug 30, 2016, 5:13:47 PM8/30/16
On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 14:07:20 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 3:52:50 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 13:39:30 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Oh yeah, like YOU never tried it!!
>>
>> That wasn't my point, John.
>
>Let's make it the point!
>
>Homophobic much?

Umm. What? Showing restraint about discussing personal masturbation
habits in a public forum = being homophobic ?

Jeßus

Aug 30, 2016, 5:15:08 PM8/30/16
On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 14:06:27 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 4:43:49 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:36:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I'd suck my own if I could. Other than that I have no interest in cocks.
>>
>> We really didn't need to know that.
>
>Oh yeah, like YOU never tried it!!

Err, haven't we already been through this bit before?

John Kuthe

Aug 30, 2016, 6:52:39 PM8/30/16
medavis.@gmail.com made a homophobic stab at me and I love reacting to such inferences with my complete lack of homophobia!

John Kuthe...

Jeßus

Aug 30, 2016, 11:11:34 PM8/30/16
On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:52:28 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
So because of somebody else (who has nothing at all to do with me),
you thought it was a good idea to accuse me of homophobia. Okay.

Jeßus

Aug 30, 2016, 11:12:27 PM8/30/16
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 00:55:03 GMT, "l not -l" <lal...@cujo.com> wrote:
>Too bad we don't have a trained medical professional too diagnose Kuthe's
>mental/personality disorder. The lay diagnosis is Discombobulated
>Nincompoop

No need for a second opinion either :)

Brooklyn1

Aug 31, 2016, 10:45:03 AM8/31/16
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 00:55:03 GMT, "l not -l" <lal...@cujo.com> wrote:

>On 30-Aug-2016, Jeßus <j...@j.invalid> wrote:
>
>Too bad we don't have a trained medical professional too diagnose Kuthe's
>mental/personality disorder. The lay diagnosis is Discombobulated
>Nincompoop

I'd diagnose Kootchie as a Parasitic Schzophrenic... right now he must
have a host because he's on a high... soon his host will wise up and
depart so we won't be subjected to Kootchie's Megalomania episodes for
a while.

John Kuthe

Aug 31, 2016, 6:30:46 PM8/31/16
March of 2015 I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, which at first diagnosis I was in denial but then I realized that I've been Bipolar all my life but something suddenly changed and I became unbearable to ME! I got on a good med for me, 100mg Seroquel HS. Just picked up another refill! I call therm my crazy pills!

John Kuthe...

meda...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 9:06:40 AM9/1/16
That's so original! I bet nobody else ever thought of that term!

John Kuthe

Sep 1, 2016, 10:17:28 AM9/1/16
And I don't care. What's your point?

John Kuthe...

meda...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 10:32:18 AM9/1/16
That you're a tiresome halfwit.

"Monk's Breakfast"
"Cheap Chinese Junk"
"YUM!"
"Crazy Pills"
"Probable Narcissistic Personality Disorder"
"I'm an Nurse"
"I'm an Engineer"
"I'm a Scientist"
"I've got 6 dicks in my ass, but there's always room for one more"

Bryan Simmons

Sep 25, 2021, 6:42:35 AM9/25/21
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 10:36:54 AM UTC-5, jwk...@bjc.org wrote:

> I'd suck my own if I could. Other than that I have no interest in cocks.

But you love watching pornos where two men have their cocks in a
woman's rectum at the same time. Do you like that the cocks are
rubbing against each other? Google < "angel smalls" destroyed > to
see what turns John on. "Destroyed." John likes to see a woman's
body being "destroyed." It's his favorite. Destroyed.

> Something a closet homosexual such as you can't understand, I suppose! :-(

Would you lie to yourself beforehand? *I won't come in your mouth.*

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

GM

Sep 25, 2021, 11:08:46 AM9/25/21
Lol...!!! Right on the money...

😎

--
GM

GM

Sep 25, 2021, 11:15:05 AM9/25/21
So FIVE years ago you were "partially retired"...

HOW would you " describe " your sitch

--
GM