OT I saw a lovely Chinese Young Lady bicycling up the UMSL ballfield path towards campus..

John Kuthe

Jun 20, 2019, 11:10:14 AM6/20/19
...while Iggy Pop's "Superbabe" was playing over my JBL Control X's and I was eating my breakfast!

And she WAS TOO! :-) I wanna be her BICYCLE SEAT! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Admirer Of The Beauty Of Human Females!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jun 20, 2019, 11:14:57 AM6/20/19
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 10:10:14 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> ...while Iggy Pop's "Superbabe" was playing over my JBL Control X's and I was eating my breakfast!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Admirer Of The Beauty Of Human Females!

Careful there, you'll cause that green-eyed monster to emerge from your brown
'lady love.'

A Moose in Love

Jun 20, 2019, 11:17:45 AM6/20/19
One of my favourite albums is Iggy Pop's 'Lust for Life'. Some comedy on there such as 'Success'. I like the way the chorus comes in behind Iggy. It's pretty funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y3DAFWbhQ4

John Kuthe

Jun 20, 2019, 11:30:17 AM6/20/19
I've seen Iggy in concert a FEW times!

And Iggy NEVER fails! He IS Rock N Roll! Said he had his Rock-n-Roll epiphany when he saw/heard Link Wray INVENT the Power Chord:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHEmDLQKrrk

One of few purely instrumental songs which were BANNED because it sounded confrontational!! Hee hee!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Rock-n-Roller From Way Back!

John Kuthe

Jun 20, 2019, 11:35:55 AM6/20/19
Lady Love is pursuing a more viable mate, so I am back on The Market!

Rich Old White Guy living near the biggest State College in MO!! What a Retirement! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Damn Those JBL Control Xs Are Loud!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jun 20, 2019, 1:01:12 PM6/20/19
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 10:35:55 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> Lady Love is pursuing a more viable mate, so I am back on The Market!
>
> John Kuthe

Smart woman and you were always on 'the market.'

Hank Rogers

Jun 20, 2019, 4:41:02 PM6/20/19
John Kuthe wrote:
> ...while Iggy Pop's "Superbabe" was playing over my JBL Control X's and I was eating my breakfast!
>
> And she WAS TOO! :-) I wanna be her BICYCLE SEAT! :-)

She would probably like that too. Would make it easier for her to
fart in your face.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jun 20, 2019, 4:43:09 PM6/20/19
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:41:02 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > I wanna be her BICYCLE SEAT! :-)
> >

> She would probably like that too. Would make it easier for her to
> fart in your face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex

Jun 20, 2019, 7:19:50 PM6/20/19
And the lady at the bank.

Alex

Jun 20, 2019, 7:20:45 PM6/20/19
Rich?

John Kuthe

Jun 20, 2019, 8:20:33 PM6/20/19
April, and she still works there!

She just never emails me, even though SHE asked FOR my Email Address!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me, I'm Gonna Eat Some Worms!

Jeßus

Jun 20, 2019, 9:07:27 PM6/20/19
On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 08:35:52 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 10:14:57 AM UTC-5, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
>> On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 10:10:14 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> >
>> > ...while Iggy Pop's "Superbabe" was playing over my JBL Control X's and I was eating my breakfast!
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Admirer Of The Beauty Of Human Females!
>> >
>> Careful there, you'll cause that green-eyed monster to emerge from your brown
>> 'lady love.'
>
>Lady Love is pursuing a more viable mate, so I am back on The Market!

LOL...

>Rich Old White Guy living near the biggest State College in MO!! What a Retirement! :-)

Hmm.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jun 20, 2019, 9:17:03 PM6/20/19
On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 6:19:50 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:

> itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> >
> > Careful there, you'll cause that green-eyed monster to emerge from your brown
> > 'lady love.'
>
> And the lady at the bank.

*GASP*!! How could I forget???

Janet

Jun 21, 2019, 9:53:41 AM6/21/19
In article <593a52ac-dd1b-499b...@googlegroups.com>,
johnk...@gmail.com says...

> On Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 6:19:50 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> > itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:

> > > Careful there, you'll cause that green-eyed monster to emerge from your brown
> > > 'lady love.'
> >
> > And the lady at the bank.
>
> April, and she still works there!
>
> She just never emails me, even though SHE asked FOR my Email Address!

It's on a security watchlist by the bank security dept after she
reported your creepy social advances.

Janet UK

jmcquown

Jun 21, 2019, 8:21:11 PM6/21/19
It's nearly the end of June and her name was April. LOL

Jill

Alex

Jun 21, 2019, 9:38:14 PM6/21/19
No kidding.

John Kuthe

Jun 22, 2019, 8:50:16 AM6/22/19
And still IS too! :-)

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe

Jun 22, 2019, 8:51:59 AM6/22/19
ZOOM! Right over Alex's "pointy little head"! ;-)

I guess he's too mired in his Piles Of Money!

John Kuthe...

penm...@aol.com

Jun 22, 2019, 9:40:10 AM6/22/19
April Fooled You.

jmcquown

Jun 22, 2019, 9:59:26 AM6/22/19
LOL Sheldon!

Jill

Alex

Jun 22, 2019, 11:08:14 PM6/22/19
No. I got it. The problem is you don't get it. She doesn't want you.