Not THAT was one of the best Vegetarian STD Meals ever!

John Kuthe

Sep 22, 2023, 6:40:43 PM9/22/23
Broccoli, Green Beans and Asparagus, cooked wer, drained and Buttered,
Over Brown Rice, Homemade Sweet and Not So Hot Beans, and Garlic Potatoes!

YUM!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Hank Rogers

Sep 22, 2023, 7:14:53 PM9/22/23
A true vegetarian SOS meal.

Worthy of much crowing.

John Kuthe

Sep 22, 2023, 7:18:13 PM9/22/23
It was delicious! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

GM

Sep 22, 2023, 7:30:58 PM9/22/23
UGH - it was BARF CITY...!!!

ICKY - POO...!!!

John UNkuthe eats ===> 💩💩💩💩💩

LOLZ...!!!

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

Sep 22, 2023, 7:57:29 PM9/22/23
Like slopping a pig.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN
, sexual predator

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Sep 22, 2023, 8:47:42 PM9/22/23
Very good food, and I am NOT a sexual predator, LIAR! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Hank Rogers

Sep 22, 2023, 10:56:07 PM9/22/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 6:57:29 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> It was delicious! :-)
>>>
>> Like slopping a pig.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN
>> , sexual predator
>>
>> --Bryan
>
> Very good food, and I am NOT a sexual predator, LIAR! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN

And he can't even roll a canoe.

Bryan Simmons

Sep 22, 2023, 11:08:14 PM9/22/23
I'll revise that.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN
, formerly a sexual predator

--Bryan

Alex

Sep 22, 2023, 11:19:30 PM9/22/23
"Not"?  Hardly a typo.

Bruce

Sep 22, 2023, 11:25:21 PM9/22/23
I normally don't read Alex, because all this posts are the same, but
has someone diagnosed him yet or do I have to do it again?

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Bryan Simmons

Sep 22, 2023, 11:54:22 PM9/22/23
No. It really was a typo, rather than something like a
*Freudian Slip." John is a mental invalid. He denies it,
but he has deteriorated to the point where he has to get
help from his older sister to open a bank account.

--Bryan

Mike Duffy

Sep 23, 2023, 12:55:19 AM9/23/23
On 2023-09-23, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> No. It really was a typo, rather than something like a
> *Freudian Slip." John is a mental invalid. He denies it,
> but he has deteriorated to the point where he has to get
> help from his older sister to open a bank account.

Give him a break. His old bank account was infested with
bad debts or some such intrusion from the IRS in cahoots
with the city tax collectors.

Bryan Simmons

Sep 23, 2023, 7:19:57 AM9/23/23
And his house was infested with ROACHES! Bad
ROACHES.

--Bryan

GM

Sep 23, 2023, 9:45:50 AM9/23/23
On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 11:55:19 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
Is that "how it works", Mike...???

--
GM