Watch your dishes wash

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 1, 2015, 12:57:47 AM7/1/15
Curious what goes on inside your dishwasher? Looking to watch something
when the cable goes out?

KitchenAid will soon solve that for you. A new model coming out has a
window and lighted interior.
http://www.kitchenaid.com/major-appliances/dishwashers/#

I can see watching it for five minutes the first run, but that would be
the end of the entertainment.

Julie Bove

Jul 1, 2015, 1:46:17 AM7/1/15

"Ed Pawlowski" <e...@snet.net> wrote in message
Yeah. We watched the washer when we first got it. Once.

Jeßus

Jul 1, 2015, 2:03:33 AM7/1/15
Only once, because you guys realised that no remote control was
included? I hope you didn't pour laundry liquid into your TV by
mistake.

Julie Bove

Jul 1, 2015, 4:27:44 AM7/1/15

"Jeßus" <ma...@hancockprospecting.com.au> wrote in message
WTH? Lots of people watched it. It's a top loading HE with a glass lid.
It is pretty spectacular to watch for the first time.

MaryL

Jul 1, 2015, 4:28:45 AM7/1/15
Ugh! Does this mean visitors can be "entertained" by looking at dirty
dishes if the dishwasher is partially-loaded with dirty dishes but we
are between-washings? No, thanks. I prefer a closed panel.

MaryL

Nunya Bidnits

Jul 1, 2015, 11:35:36 AM7/1/15

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
> [...]
The price per minute of that entertainment might be a little
high! Maybe you can tape a tablet to the window and watch a
movie. ;-)

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 1, 2015, 11:40:12 AM7/1/15
On 7/1/2015 9:35 AM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> Maybe you can tape a tablet to the window and watch a movie. ;-)
No one cares.

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \
/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
| Sqwerty | | | | |
| & | |____| | |
| Marty | _..' | |____|
jrei | |_(____..._' _.' |
`-..______..-'"" (___..--'

Kalmia

Jul 1, 2015, 2:55:03 PM7/1/15
Yuh kin hang a curtain over it and draw at will. Maybe rig some kind of traverse rod etc.

Actually, there ARE times I'd like to see if the water is hitting certain dishes. I am never too sure about placement.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 1, 2015, 7:09:20 PM7/1/15
On 7/1/2015 2:11 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> It would probably be a good baby sitter.
>
> -sw
...dump!

____.-.____
[__Sqwerty__]
[___Marty___]
(d|||TROLL|||b)
`|||TRASH|||`
`"""""""""'
\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 1, 2015, 7:09:44 PM7/1/15
On 7/1/2015 2:15 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> It would be kinda odd showcasing your dirty dishes

MaryL

Jul 2, 2015, 2:19:42 AM7/2/15
On 7/1/2015 3:15 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 03:28:48 -0500, MaryL wrote:
>
>> Ugh! Does this mean visitors can be "entertained" by looking at dirty
>> dishes if the dishwasher is partially-loaded with dirty dishes but we
>> are between-washings? No, thanks. I prefer a closed panel.
>
> I would assume the interior light doesn't come on unless it's in wash
> cycle. When the light is off you wouldn't be able to see much inside.
> It would be kinda odd showcasing your dirty dishes in a lighted
> showroom :-)
>
> -sw

I think you're right. I have never seen a dishwasher with a window, and
I did not think clearly. Even an oven doesn't show the interior unless
the light is turned on, and the dishwasher is probably the same. It
would not be important enough to me to pay extra for it, but my "instant
reaction" really wasn't very intelligent.

MaryL

Nunya Bidnits

Jul 2, 2015, 10:12:46 AM7/2/15
I think they should just mount an LED monitor on the door
instead of a window. Then you can play a video of dishes being
watched, or even watch something else. ;-P

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 2, 2015, 10:37:03 AM7/2/15
On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 11:54:57 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia
<tween...@mypacks.net> wrote:

>> > KitchenAid will soon solve that for you. A new model coming out has a
>> > window and lighted interior.
>> > http://www.kitchenaid.com/major-appliances/dishwashers/#
>> >
>> > I can see watching it for five minutes the first run, but that would be
>> > the end of the entertainment.
>>

>Yuh kin hang a curtain over it and draw at will. Maybe rig some kind of traverse rod etc.
>
>Actually, there ARE times I'd like to see if the water is hitting certain dishes. I am never too sure about placement.

It would have that value at times, but I'm not sure what it is worth.
So far they have not listed a price for it.

Our KA has a special pot scrubbing cycle that has water jets from the
back of the machine. Problem it, most thing I'd want to use it for
cannot be easily placed for the water jets to hit the surface.

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 2, 2015, 11:12:50 AM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 8:12 AM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> hen you can play a video of dishes being watched,
Message has been deleted

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 2, 2015, 12:58:32 PM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 10:26 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Which makes it all seem pretty useless.
>
> -sw

NO ONE CARES!

dsi1

Jul 2, 2015, 1:18:50 PM7/2/15
I used to be mesmerized by a front loading washing machine that a maintenance man gave us 30 years ago. Damn, that was some pretty exciting stuff! These washers were a rare sight in Hawaii in the 80s. I think it's odd how they typically have a window while top loaders do not. They were different from the Euro style front loaders of today because they used a lot of water and there was lots of water splashing and bubbles bubbling. The spin cycle was super fast and it made a wonderful whine - like a freaking jet turbine. My guess is that machines like this are gone these days.

Ophelia

Jul 2, 2015, 2:02:31 PM7/2/15

"dsi1" <dsi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Sounds pretty much like my washing machine:)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

jmcquown

Jul 2, 2015, 2:12:40 PM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 2:01 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1" <dsi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 6:57:47 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> Curious what goes on inside your dishwasher? Looking to watch something
>>> when the cable goes out?
>>>
>>> KitchenAid will soon solve that for you. A new model coming out has a
>>> window and lighted interior.
>>> http://www.kitchenaid.com/major-appliances/dishwashers/#
>>>
>>> I can see watching it for five minutes the first run, but that would be
>>> the end of the entertainment.
>>
>> I used to be mesmerized by a front loading washing machine that a
>> maintenance man gave us 30 years ago. Damn, that was some pretty exciting
>> stuff! These washers were a rare sight in Hawaii in the 80s.

According to you, everything is/was a rare sight in Hawaii.

>> I think it's
>> odd how they typically have a window while top loaders do not.

Why would you want to wash your clothes in the washer? Are things that
boring in Hawaii?

>> They were different from the Euro style front loaders of today because they used a
>> lot of water and there was lots of water splashing and bubbles bubbling.
>> The spin cycle was super fast and it made a wonderful whine - like a
>> freaking jet turbine. My guess is that machines like this are gone these
>> days.
>
> Sounds pretty much like my washing machine:)

Please... who gets excited about a washing machine (or a dishwasher)
with a window? When I was in my 20's I lived in an apartment without a
washer or dryer. I took my clothes to a laundry mat. Windows in the
dryers! Can't wait to see the socks go around! NOT. Who gets excited
about stuff like that?

Jill
Message has been deleted

Bryan-TGWWW

Jul 2, 2015, 5:40:04 PM7/2/15
One of the main characters in my book has a dishwasher with a window in
front so that he can watch the dishes being cleaned.

Winter helped take the groceries to the kitchen, and after putting the perishables in the refrigerator, noticed something she'd never seen before. "The front of your dishwasher has a window."
"It does."
"Why?"
"So one can watch the process of the dishes being cleaned."
"'One,' meaning you."
"Obviously. It's my dishwasher, but I'm happy to share."
"So, you stand there and watch your dishes wash."
"No, I sit. That's a much better angle. Standing is for the clothes washer."
"Ian, that's weird."

--Bryan

dsi1

Jul 2, 2015, 5:42:19 PM7/2/15
On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 8:02:31 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" <> wrote in message
The "Euro-style" washing machines over here implies a front loading machine that uses very little water. Actually, I don't know how washing machines are in the UK. Well I do know that some machines over there have a refrigerant system which condenses the water out of the dryer air and makes the dryer a closed system. I would have never believed it had I not saw it! Our machine uses hardly any water at all. It's amazing that it works.

Bryan-TGWWW

Jul 2, 2015, 5:44:44 PM7/2/15
On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 1:12:40 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/2/2015 2:01 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> >

> > "dsi1" <dsi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> I used to be mesmerized by a front loading washing machine that a
> >> maintenance man gave us 30 years ago. Damn, that was some pretty exciting
> >> stuff! These washers were a rare sight in Hawaii in the 80s.
>
> According to you, everything is/was a rare sight in Hawaii.
>
> >> I think it's
> >> odd how they typically have a window while top loaders do not.
>
> Why would you want to wash your clothes in the washer? Are things that
> boring in Hawaii?

That's what the clothes washer is for, washing clothes.

> Jill

--Bryan

dsi1

Jul 2, 2015, 5:45:45 PM7/2/15
On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 8:12:40 AM UTC-10, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/2/2015 2:01 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> >

> > "dsi1" < wrote in message
Oh no... you're not going to suck me into one of the usual bitch-fests so popular here. I don't have enough hours in the day!

Hee hee.

jmcquown

Jul 2, 2015, 7:32:48 PM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 4:52 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 14:12:34 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 7/2/2015 2:01 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>>

>>> "dsi1" <dsi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> According to you, everything is/was a rare sight in Hawaii.
>
> Lol, I guess he doesn't leave the house much.

A bit of thread drift... have you seen the ads for the new Samsung
washing machine? It includes a built in *sink*. Who the hell needs a
miniature sink inside their clothes washing machine?

http://www.lowes.com/pd_669549-149-WA48J7770AP_0__?productId=50371030

Looks like just another cheap plastic part that will break after a few
uses. Oh no! Now what? How about you use... I dunno... an actual
sink? Betcha they even have those in Hawaii. ;)

Jill
Message has been deleted

S Viemeister

Jul 2, 2015, 7:52:50 PM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 7:32 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> A bit of thread drift... have you seen the ads for the new Samsung
> washing machine? It includes a built in *sink*. Who the hell needs a
> miniature sink inside their clothes washing machine?
>
> http://www.lowes.com/pd_669549-149-WA48J7770AP_0__?productId=50371030
>
> Looks like just another cheap plastic part that will break after a few
> uses. Oh no! Now what? How about you use... I dunno... an actual
> sink? Betcha they even have those in Hawaii. ;)

Ah, but the washing machine sink is special - it has a built-in washboard...

jmcquown

Jul 2, 2015, 7:58:18 PM7/2/15
Oh! That's it then! I must have one. <giggling>

Jill

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 2, 2015, 8:03:08 PM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 7:32 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> A bit of thread drift... have you seen the ads for the new Samsung
> washing machine? It includes a built in *sink*. Who the hell needs a
> miniature sink inside their clothes washing machine?
>
> http://www.lowes.com/pd_669549-149-WA48J7770AP_0__?productId=50371030
>
> Looks like just another cheap plastic part that will break after a few
> uses. Oh no! Now what? How about you use... I dunno... an actual
> sink? Betcha they even have those in Hawaii. ;)
>
> Jill

Looks like something to get in the way of loading the machine. We have
a sink right next to the washer so we don't need another one.
Message has been deleted

jmcquown

Jul 2, 2015, 8:14:13 PM7/2/15
But Ed! Think of the convenience! What if you didn't have a sink?!
It's only $749.00! Of course it's "Energy Star" rated so you have to
buy special high priced low suds laundry detergent to keep it from
running for hours on end. That's one heck of a deal. ;)

Jill

Boron Elgar

Jul 2, 2015, 8:22:10 PM7/2/15
Gone are the days when the laundry room/area had a nice big sink or
tub to pre-treat or rinse or soak.

I am not sure if this Samsung widget is fluff or could substitute in
many cases or just prove worthless, but now that the kids are all
grown and flown the coop, I have much less of a need to pre-treat on a
regular basis.

Besides, I like a front-loading machine.

Boron Elgar

Jul 2, 2015, 8:24:19 PM7/2/15
On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 20:14:07 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Energy Star only refers to its efficiency in power consumption. HE, on
the other hand, refers/requires low suds detergent and likely means
lower water use, too.

HE machines are great. There are few major appliances sold new these
days that are not Energy Star compliant.

jmcquown

Jul 2, 2015, 9:09:53 PM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 8:24 PM, Boron Elgar wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 20:14:07 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
> wrote:

>>> Looks like something to get in the way of loading the machine. We have
>>> a sink right next to the washer so we don't need another one.
>>
>> But Ed! Think of the convenience! What if you didn't have a sink?!
>> It's only $749.00! Of course it's "Energy Star" rated so you have to
>> buy special high priced low suds laundry detergent to keep it from
>> running for hours on end. That's one heck of a deal. ;)
>>
>> Jill
>

> Energy Star only refers to its efficiency in power consumption.

I stand corrected. I meant HE, I didn't state it correctly.

> HE, on the other hand, refers/requires low suds detergent and likely means
> lower water use, too.

Perhaps... but if I have to pay more for special low suds detergent and
more for the machine to wash my clothes, no thanks.

My old top-loading Kenmore and some liquid laundry soap is fine. Then
again, I don't live in a drought area so I am not terribly worried about
water.

It seems to me this particular washing machine with the built-in sink
was designed for very small spaces.

Jill

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 2, 2015, 10:13:44 PM7/2/15
On 7/2/2015 9:09 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> Perhaps... but if I have to pay more for special low suds detergent and
> more for the machine to wash my clothes, no thanks.
>
> My old top-loading Kenmore and some liquid laundry soap is fine. Then
> again, I don't live in a drought area so I am not terribly worried about
> water.
>
> It seems to me this particular washing machine with the built-in sink
> was designed for very small spaces.
>
> Jill

HE detergent is becoming the norm. You can use HE in a regular machine,
but not the other way around. You may be using HE and never noticed.

Ophelia

Jul 3, 2015, 4:40:40 AM7/3/15

"S Viemeister" <firs...@lastname.oc.ku> wrote in message
For old scrubbers? ;-)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia

Jul 3, 2015, 4:40:40 AM7/3/15

> The "Euro-style" washing machines over here implies a front loading
> machine that uses very little water. Actually, I don't know how washing
> machines are in the UK. Well I do know that some machines over there have
> a refrigerant system which condenses the water out of the dryer air and
> makes the dryer a closed system. I would have never believed it had I not
> saw it! Our machine uses hardly any water at all. It's amazing that it
> works.

My tumble drier has a reservoir where the water collects. I have separate
washer and drier after having a combination one that kept going wrong.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia

Jul 3, 2015, 4:46:09 AM7/3/15

"Boron Elgar" <boron...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Amen to that!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

S Viemeister

Jul 3, 2015, 6:24:29 AM7/3/15
On 7/3/2015 4:40 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> "S Viemeister" <firs...@lastname.oc.ku> wrote
>> On 7/2/2015 7:32 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> A bit of thread drift... have you seen the ads for the new Samsung
>>> washing machine? It includes a built in *sink*. Who the hell needs a
>>> miniature sink inside their clothes washing machine?
>>> http://www.lowes.com/pd_669549-149-WA48J7770AP_0__?productId=50371030
>>> Looks like just another cheap plastic part that will break after a few
>>> uses. Oh no! Now what? How about you use... I dunno... an actual
>>> sink? Betcha they even have those in Hawaii. ;)
>>>
>> Ah, but the washing machine sink is special - it has a built-in
>> washboard...
>
> For old scrubbers? ;-)

<splutter>

Ophelia

Jul 3, 2015, 7:48:37 AM7/3/15

"S Viemeister" <firs...@lastname.oc.ku> wrote in message
:-0

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

dsi1

Jul 3, 2015, 11:27:55 AM7/3/15
How often do you have to empty the reservoir? A closed cycle clothes drying is virtually unknown in Hawaii. We just dump our hot air and water vapor outside. If you ask me, we should be using microwave to dry clothes. Hee hee.

Ophelia

Jul 3, 2015, 12:48:04 PM7/3/15

> How often do you have to empty the reservoir? A closed cycle clothes
> drying is virtually unknown in Hawaii. We just dump our hot air and water
> vapor outside. If you ask me, we should be using microwave to dry
> clothes. Hee hee.

Each time after a full load. I keep it near the bathroom anyway so it is no
bother.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

dsi1

Jul 3, 2015, 1:01:28 PM7/3/15
I'm guessing you have about a liter or so of water? The machine we used in Wales had a pipe through the wall for the waste water so I never got to see how much water is produced. Sorry about all the questions.

Ophelia

Jul 3, 2015, 5:31:41 PM7/3/15

"dsi1" <dsi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Yes I would say about a litre or less. I always empty it after drying each
load anyway and it is never full.

You were in Wales??

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Acme Bully Control

Jul 7, 2015, 6:48:52 PM7/7/15
On 7/3/2015 9:52 AM, S Viemeister wrote:
> Ah, but the washing machine sink is special - it has a built-in
> washboard...

After announcing his presidential bid, Jeb Bush promptly resigned from
the Board of Directors of Barclay’s, a multinational bank, Rayonier, one
of the nation’s largest private landowners, and Tenet Healthcare
Corporation. This week the Bush camp followed up these moves by severing
ties with Cyberdyne, creators of artificial cyborgs, Soylent Corp., a
cannibalistic offshoot of Monsanto, and Umbrella Systems, best known for
a number of bio-weaponry and genetic engineering "mishaps". Oh, and
whatever the hell that company was from 28 Days Later.

Bush is claiming there is no correlation between his running for
president and his decision to break all ties to these evil
conglomerates. "I have no quarrel with any of these fine institutions,
nor am I questioning their business practices," said Bush. "These
companies are the champions of industry and represent the very finest
aspects of American entrepreneurialship, except maybe that
turning-dead-people-into-food part."

When asked about Cyberdyne’s creation and subsequent release of the
T-virus, a bio weapon that caused several lengthy zombie sequels, Bush
said, "I don’t agree with everything Umbrella is doing in those
clandestine subterranean labs. The T-virus is not something I was made
aware of during my tenor on their Board and, had I known about this, I
would have shut that shit down circa Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004),
not waited until Resident Evil: Retribution (2012). This certainly
factored into my decision to step down. Look, I do not want to minimize
the millions of deaths, the subsequent reanimations, the ultimate head
shots that occurred during the T-virus outbreaks, but I do want to
remind potential voters that I made a shit load of money during that
time period."

When asked about Soylent Corporation, Bush admitted, "Yes, yes, we all
know Soylent Green is people, but that should not diminish their other
tasty, non-people-related products. And, as for your next question,
Skynet fell thanks to the quick thinking of that Connor kid and his
mother, so can we just get passed that shit already?"

When asked about his current connection to Koch Industries, Bush ended
the interview and stormed off.

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 2:35:28 PM7/26/15
On 7/3/2015 12:13 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Cheney said, "I thought it was for the kid." Bush explained, "Half the
fun is having them squirm." He took Kelly’s hand and led her off to the
bedroom. Cheney told me that since I was "responsible" for Bush’s
assault on my daughter by being caught in A Most Dangerous Game, I would
"burn" (in hell).

He burned my inner thigh with the fireplace poker, and threatened to
throw Kelly in the fire. He hypnotically enhanced his description of her
burning to traumatize me deeply. As he sexually brutalized me, I heard
Kelly’s whimpers coming from the bedroom. As her cries grew louder,
Cheney turned on classical music to drown out her cries for help.

At 4:00 am, as ordered, Bush Jr. (and his helicopter pilot) came to
retrieve Kelly and me. We were flown (by helicopter) back to the Lake
Shasta area where Houston and the motor home awaited us. Bush’s assault
of Kelly proved to be a mind shattering experience for me, and
physically devastating to Kelly.

She was in dire need of medical attention and was unable even to move.
Houston threatened to stop the motor home in the Yosemite area and throw
me from a steep cliff if I didn’t settle down. His threats and commands
could not control my hysteria, as much of his control programming had
inadvertently shattered. Fearful he would lose both his "money-makers,"
Houston permitted me to telephone Kelly’s doctor and begin administering
medicines.

As for me, he arranged for assistance in picking up the pieces in order
that I complete my primary purpose in traveling to California, i.e.,
meet with Mexican President Miguel de La Madrid and finalize plans
Co-open the Juarez border.

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 2:55:52 PM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 12:35 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> He burned my inner thigh

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2015/06/16/draft-n2012995/page/full

1) “Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped
you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably
going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take
things away from you on behalf of the common good.” – Hillary Clinton

2) “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses
that create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton

3) “You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil
and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses
to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go
on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.” –
Hillary Clinton

4) “I can’t worry about every undercapitalized business” — Hillary
Clinton testifying before Congress on the effects of Nationalized Health
Care.

5) “Yes, we've cut the maternal mortality rate in half, but far too many
women are still denied critical access to reproductive health care and
safe childbirth, and laws don't count for much if they're not enforced.
Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper. Laws have to be
backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural
codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.” –
Hillary Clinton

6) "We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of
the great challenges facing all of us in the West." -- Hillary Clinton
per Barbara Olson's Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham
Clinton

7) "There are rich people everywhere. And yet they do not contribute to
the growth of their own countries.....They don't invest in public
schools, in public hospitals, in other kinds of development internally."
– Hillary Clinton

8) "No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of
choices ... Government has to make those choices for people." – Hillary
Clinton

9) "If you have guns in your home, tell your parents to keep them away
from you and your friends and your little brothers and sisters." --
Hillary Clinton to middle school students

10) "I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be
registered in a national registry..." -- Hillary Clinton

11) "I think again we’re way out of balance. We’ve got to rein in what
has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun
anywhere at any time. And I don’t believe that is in the best interest
of the vast majority of people." -- Hillary Clinton

12) "We came out of the White House not only dead-broke, but in debt. We
had no money when we got there and we struggled to piece together the
resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea's education. It was not
easy." – Hillary Clinton

13) “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some
kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with
our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” — Hillary
Clinton makes up a ridiculous, untrue story about her trip to Bosnia.

14) “In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and
biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to
terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no
evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11,
2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will
continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical
warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he
succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security
landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects
American security.” — Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

15) "There’s a different leader in Syria now. Many of the members of
Congress of both parties who have gone to Syria in recent months have
said they believe he’s a reformer." -- Hillary Clinton on tyrannical
maniac Bashar Assad

16) “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was
it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one
night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point,
does it make?” -- Hillary Clinton

17) “My husband may have his faults, but he has never lied to me.” --
Hillary Clinton per Kim Eisler's Masters of the Game: Inside the World's
Most Powerful Law Firm

18) "Put this (helicopter) on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the
limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!" -- Hillary Clinton
from Air Force Lt. Colonel Robert Patterson's Dereliction of Duty.

19) "I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have
learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who
are our friends know, she took a course last year in Islamic history." –
Hillary Clinton

20) “The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996.” -- Hillary
Clinton

Quemado

Aug 15, 2015, 11:19:03 PM8/15/15
On 7/3/2015 9:52 AM, S Viemeister wrote:
Mmmm hmmm...

el camino real

Aug 26, 2015, 5:31:50 PM8/26/15
On 7/3/2015 9:32 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/2/2015 4:52 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thuhat? How about you use... I dunno... an actual
> sink? Betcha they even have those in Hawaii. ;)
>
> Jill
Mmmm hmmm...

Teresita

Sep 11, 2015, 9:39:31 PM9/11/15
On 7/3/2015 9:58 AM, jmcquown wrote:

I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
the “alleged” lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
Walker Bush (GHWB), the current but ailing patriarch of the Bush Family
Dynasty – I refer to them as the Bush Family Crime Syndicate, certainly
not in terms of endearment – but rather more like the Mafia Godfather
who prepares his sons to take over the family business upon his death.
This particular post references an article by Stew Webb, a contributor
of Veterans Today.

In his life-time, George H. W. Bush (GHWB) has controlled every
clandestine (hidden from view) and secret organization/operation within
the arsenal of the United States government as either 1) Director of the
CIA, 2) Vice President to Ronald Reagan (who was an unwitting puppet to
the Bush controlled cabal – GHWB secretly gave Reagan poisons that
hastened his fall into Alzheimer’s Disease and evidence suggests he
helped plan Reagan’ attempted assassination by John Hinckley, whose
family were close friends of the Bush family – a coincidence?) and 3)
ultimately as President of the United States before Bill Clinton took
office.

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Kokopelli

Sep 11, 2015, 9:45:38 PM9/11/15
Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Kokopelli

Sep 12, 2015, 1:02:38 AM9/12/15
On 7/3/2015 9:32 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/2/2015 4:52 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 02 Jul etcha they even have those in Hawaii. ;)
>
> Jill

Casa en llamas de amor

Sep 12, 2015, 8:48:20 PM9/12/15
On 7/3/2015 9:32 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/2/2015 4:52 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 14:12:34 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> According to you, everything is/was a rare sight in Hawaii.
>>
>> Lol, I guess he doesn't leave the house much.
>>
> A bit of thread drift... have you seen the ads for the new Samsung
> washing machine? It includes a built in *sink*. Who the hell needs a
> miniature sink inside their clothes washing machine?
>
> http://www.lowes.com/pd_669549-149-WA48J7770AP_0__?productId=50371030
>
> Looks like just another cheap plastic part that will break after a few
> uses. Oh no! Now what? How about you use... I dunno... an actual
> sink? Betcha they even have those in Hawaii. ;)
>
> Jill
Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Casa en llamas de amor

Sep 12, 2015, 8:49:19 PM9/12/15
Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Casa en llamas de amor

Sep 13, 2015, 1:41:19 AM9/13/15
On 7/3/2015 9:46 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 19:32:40 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 7/2/2015 4:52 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> Lol, I guess he doesn't leave the house much.
>>>
>> A bit of thread drift... have you seen the ads for the new Samsung
>> washing machine? It includes a built in *sink*. Who the hell needs a
>> miniature sink inside their clothes washing machine?
>>
>> http://www.lowes.com/pd_669549-149-WA48J7770AP_0__?productId=50371030
>
> You'd have to be extremely short on space.
>
>> Looks like just another cheap plastic part that will break after a few
>> uses. Oh no! Now what? How about you use... I dunno... an actual
>> sink? Betcha they even have those in Hawaii. ;)
>
> I know who we can send out to investigate :)

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...

Casa en llamas de amor

Sep 13, 2015, 1:42:00 AM9/13/15
On 7/3/2015 9:58 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/2/2015 7:52 PM, S Viemeister wrote:
>> On 7/2/2015 7:32 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> A bit of thread drift... have you seen the ads for the new Samsung
>>> washing machine? It includes a built in *sink*. Who the hell needs a
>>> miniature sink inside their clothes washing machine?
>>>
>>> http://www.lowes.com/pd_669549-149-WA48J7770AP_0__?productId=50371030
>>>
>>> Looks like just another cheap plastic part that will break after a few
>>> uses. Oh no! Now what? How about you use... I dunno... an actual
>>> sink? Betcha they even have those in Hawaii. ;)
>>>
>> Ah, but the washing machine sink is special - it has a built-in
>> washboard...
>>
> Oh! That's it then! I must have one. <giggling>
>
> Jill

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...