OT Can you spell "victimize me, please?"

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2020, 8:20:07 PM4/25/20

Alex

Apr 25, 2020, 11:09:07 PM4/25/20
#1 How do you know a man posted this?

#2 Why did this come up in your search results?  What keyword lead to this?

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2020, 11:37:52 PM4/25/20
No search. Craigslist has a whole "rooms/shares" listing online. I've posted to it myself!

And no I do not know them. Why do you assume it's a man?

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2020, 11:39:00 PM4/25/20
Opps! Misread your question to me.

John Kuthe...

Alex

Apr 27, 2020, 7:45:19 PM4/27/20
Nice try but read your post again, expert.

Alex

Apr 27, 2020, 7:46:38 PM4/27/20
A nurse shouldn't be misreading anything. 1 pill per day or 2 per day.
Important stuff.

GM

Apr 27, 2020, 7:55:06 PM4/27/20
Alex wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> No search. Craigslist has a whole "rooms/shares" listing online. I've posted to it myself!
> >>
> >> And no I do not know them. Why do you assume it's a man?
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...
> > Opps! Misread your question to me.
> > |
> > John Kuthe...
>
> A nurse shouldn't be misreading anything. 1 pill per day or 2 per day.
> Important stuff.

He could not even pass a basic 8th - grade level TABE test ('The Test for Adult Basic Education (TABE) is a diagnostic test used to determine a person's skill levels and aptitudes. ... The TABE test is also used by public service agencies who are guiding people into adult education programs, such as getting a GED, going to trade school, etc.')...

https://tabetest.com/

TABE and TASC Test for Adult Assessment

TABE® is the most comprehensive and reliable academic assessment product in adult basic education. Educators use TABE testing to provide a solid foundation for effectively assessing the skills and knowledge of adult learners. TABE and TABE CLAS–E™ tests combine to provide a flexible system of diagnostic assessments and instructional materials to meet the diverse needs of today’s growing adult education market..."

--
Best
Greg

John Kuthe

Apr 27, 2020, 8:04:20 PM4/27/20
Oh GM, you are such a MASTER at copy/paste! ;-)

How about copy/pasting your ASSHOLE her so ShelDUM can lust after it? ;-)

John Kuthe....

John Kuthe

Apr 27, 2020, 8:05:44 PM4/27/20
On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 6:46:38 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> No search. Craigslist has a whole "rooms/shares" listing online. I've posted to it myself!
> >>
> >> And no I do not know them. Why do you assume it's a man?
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...
> > Opps! Misread your question to me.
> > |
> > John Kuthe...
>
> A nurse shouldn't be misreading anything. 1 pill per day or 2 per day.
> Important stuff.

I am NOT acting as a NURSE when I read the BULLSHIT that ASSHOLES post here!

John Kuthe...

Alex

Apr 28, 2020, 7:31:25 PM4/28/20
But you were acting as a nurse when you wobbled out on that kid?

Janet

Apr 29, 2020, 7:37:29 AM4/29/20
In article <PaOdnfjo4uNbITXD...@giganews.com>, Xela777
@gmail.com says...
"Too wobbly to be employed as nurse " = "too unstable to be fit for
nursing"

Janet UK