Tuesday, August 01, 2023, Dinner Chow??

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Aug 1, 2023, 6:55:13 PM8/1/23

Are cooking dinner now or have you already had this evening's meal?
What did you have this first day of August?

Here, it's going to be thick cut center cut pork chops in the air fryer.
There are two and one will be consumed Thursday night. Wednesday
night I'm trotting across the alley to my neighbor's house for a birthday
steak dinner. But my dinner tonight will also have a large microwaved
baked potato with butter and sour cream as the side dish.

GM

Aug 1, 2023, 7:16:39 PM8/1/23
Fried shrimp, French fries, coleslaw here...

--
GM

Cindy Hamilton

Aug 2, 2023, 4:36:29 AM8/2/23
On 2023-08-01, itsjoan...@webtv.net <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

> Are cooking dinner now or have you already had this evening's meal?
> What did you have this first day of August?

Salad with feta and kalamata olives. White-wine and lemon vinaigrette.

Lunch was a chicken sandwich with chipotle-lime mayo.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Bruce

Aug 2, 2023, 5:23:17 AM8/2/23
On Wed, 02 Aug 2023 08:36:23 GMT, Cindy Hamilton
<hami...@invalid.com> wrote:

>On 2023-08-01, itsjoan...@webtv.net <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:
>>
>> Are cooking dinner now or have you already had this evening's meal?
>> What did you have this first day of August?
>
>Salad with feta and kalamata olives. White-wine and lemon vinaigrette.

I'd prefer white wine, and lemon vinaigrette.

bruce bowser

Aug 3, 2023, 7:01:23 PM8/3/23
And chives, Joan ! ! ! Chives. When i get back to my BBQ grill, i'm thinking about adding butter & chives to hamburger patties on the grill.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Aug 3, 2023, 10:00:59 PM8/3/23
No, no chives on my baked potato as I don't keep them on hand.