Google Grupper støtter ikke lenger nye Usenet-innlegg eller -abonnementer. Historisk innhold er fortsatt synlig.

What a chore!

Sett 45 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Thomas Joseph

ulest,
23. sep. 2023, 18:48:4523.09.2023
til
I made a pot of beans today. But it was an elaborate
and exhausting process. I had to prep a lot of stuff.
I'm glad I got most of it out of the way last night when
I sliced or chunked two onions, 3 jalapeños, 1 bell pepper,
and 1 pound of mushrooms tossed into a large container
in the fridge for today.

Into another smaller container for the fridge went
3 bunches of chopped curly parsley and a large
can of roma tomatoes without the sauce along
with about 8 cloves of garlic, half minced, the rest
sliced thin.

Today I sautéed the onion mix in 2 tablespoons
evoo and 2 of butter. Then I added the parsley
mix and let it go for just a few minutes. Then I
put it away to make the beans.

A pound of light red kidney beans along with a
1 and 1/2 pound chuck roast. I added nothing.
About 3 hours. I could let the roast fall apart but
I like to take it out at the 2 hour mark and put it in
a separate container where I can dole out a specified
amount each day.

What a project. But the bean dish is made and
cooling on the stovetop, ready for the fridge where
the various ingredients will meld. It looks good. I
don't taste when I cook. And I rarely cook, I'm more
of a prepper. I prep to make things less a chore, but
I'm not sure my efforts don't have the opposite effect.

It will be good because it's food

Bruce

ulest,
23. sep. 2023, 18:53:0523.09.2023
til
It will be good because those beans will make for some most excellent flatus. Can you kindly blow a huge fart my way?

Thomas Joseph

ulest,
23. sep. 2023, 22:12:3123.09.2023
til
Wish I could do that for you Bruce, but my fart trumpet has been
silent for some time. They are all squeakers. No boomers. Why?
I'll tell you why. Because I have some kind of obstruction in my
anal canal - could be a highly enlarged prostate (I mean more than
usual) - that makes it impossible for full turds to come through.
I may have to crap 4 times a day because the previous evacuations
were not complete. I felt the tumor/bump/whatever a few days
ago when I inserted a soapy finger up my ass in the shower. I
gave it a bit of a massage. But I don't like going up there. I may
see a doctor at some point. But I have little to zero faith in them
and we all have to die one day, so until I'm entirely blocked up I'll
see if I can ride it out. It does piss me off though - the whole thing
- because 8 years ago when it first started I visited 3 different doctors
and got three different opinions from each, although I wouldn't say
they were actual opinions, more like statements designed to get
me out of their office, "And don't come back till it gets so bad that
even the worst doctor can see what it is." I'm telling you, a lot of
idiots graduate from college. It's that way with a lot of stuff, you
almost have to hope it gets worse so they can see what you've got.

Sure, taking a good fulsome shit is magnificent. But blowing
huge dry fart is also nice, in some ways even better. I'd love
to blow a full one minute fart. Not a long segment of farts,
I'm talking about one single fart all by itself booming out at
full range but taking a full minute to do it. Oh man that would
be nice.

Bruce

ulest,
23. sep. 2023, 22:24:0923.09.2023
til
On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 19:12:27 -0700 (PDT), Thomas Joseph
<jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 6:53:05 PM UTC-4, Greg Sorrow wrote:

>> It will be good because those beans will make for some most excellent flatus. Can you kindly blow a huge fart my way?
>
>Wish I could do that for you Bruce

Are you really that simple that you thought I posted that? :)

Thomas Joseph

ulest,
23. sep. 2023, 22:38:5823.09.2023
til
Yes, I considered you may have said it for laughs. I don't post here
much anymore and am out of the "Greg Sorrow or Bruce?" game.
Besides, even if you didn't post it, it was and is one of my favorite
topics and even if I knew it was Mr. Sorrow instead of you I still
would have responded as I did. Yes, I can usually tell the diff between
you and Sorrow - as well as other forgery type posts in this group. But
it is not my duty nor my inclination to make a guessing game out of it,
especially with a topic so dear to my heart - farts, along with turds,
foul odors and other distasteful stuff that tends to bring out the truth
in people. Just as Father Flannigan the founder of Boys Town said,
"There is no such thing as a bad boy", I say the same about foul odors.
Even the stinkiest among them are a luxury because "you have to be
alive to smell them." Unless after we're dead the smells become even
stronger until we ourselves blend down into the everlasting sewer of
stench, becoming a part of what life is all about, the raw and regal
stench of death.

Bruce

ulest,
23. sep. 2023, 22:48:5423.09.2023
til
On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 19:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Thomas Joseph
<jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 10:24:09 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 19:12:27 -0700 (PDT), Thomas Joseph
>> <jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Wish I could do that for you Bruce
>> Are you really that simple that you thought I posted that? :)
>

>Yes, I considered you may have said it for laughs. I don't post here
>much anymore and am out of the "Greg Sorrow or Bruce?" game.

Well, as a general rule, talk about farts and anuses comes from Hank
or from his groupies, Bryan and Greg. Of those 3, only Greg posts
under other people's names, so mystery solved :)

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>