I had a pretty good Orrgam!

John Kuthe

Sep 26, 2023, 2:34:23 PM9/26/23
And made a LOT of Laundry!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Gregory Morrow

Sep 26, 2023, 2:38:21 PM9/26/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> And made a LOT of Laundry!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN

https://tinyurl.com/2j44e6xe

--
GM

John Kuthe

Sep 26, 2023, 4:49:31 PM9/26/23
Clever GM, you are a Pus Oozing open chancre sore!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Bryan Simmons

Sep 26, 2023, 5:57:36 PM9/26/23
On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 3:49:31 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 1:38:21 PM UTC-5, Gregory Morrow wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > > And made a LOT of Laundry!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN
> > >
> > https://tinyurl.com/2j44e6xe

That wasn't the real Greg. I guess you "made a LOT
of Laundry" because you splooged all over the place.

> > --
> > GM
> Clever GM, you are a Pus Oozing open chancre sore!

You, John, are a sickening pervert.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN
, sexual predator, retired

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Sep 26, 2023, 6:56:53 PM9/26/23
No Bryan, I am NOT a sexual predator. But you ARE a Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer who cannot roll a kayak.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Hank Rogers

Sep 26, 2023, 7:18:02 PM9/26/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 4:57:36 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> That wasn't the real Greg. I guess you "made a LOT
>> of Laundry" because you splooged all over the place.

>>> Clever GM, you are a Pus Oozing open chancre sore!
>>>
>> You, John, are a sickening pervert.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN
>> , sexual predator, retired
>>
>> --Bryan
>
> No Bryan, I am NOT a sexual predator. But you ARE a Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer who cannot roll a kayak.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

And he has no degrees, or copper gutters, or magnicicent stereo.

But he did actually have a job.

Sqwertz

Sep 26, 2023, 8:27:46 PM9/26/23
Liar.

Sqwertz

Sep 26, 2023, 8:33:49 PM9/26/23
On Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:57:31 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 3:49:31 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> https://tinyurl.com/2j44e6xe
>>
> That wasn't the real Greg.

That's quadruple pathetic when somebody has to forge Gregory to
get John's attention.

I only stopped by because of the mis-spelling and upside-down "I"
and was going to make an oragami joke. Wait for it....

-sw

John Kuthe

Sep 26, 2023, 8:54:27 PM9/26/23
On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 1:34:23 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> And made a LOT of Laundry!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN

And I was Triple Glabrous!

John Kuthe. RN. BSN

Hank Rogers

Sep 26, 2023, 8:57:57 PM9/26/23
Not good enough. Can't you at least achieve quadruple glabrous?

John Kuthe

Sep 26, 2023, 9:02:52 PM9/26/23
No need to! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Thomas

Sep 26, 2023, 9:06:47 PM9/26/23
I was going to...I failed in my thoughts.

Hank Rogers

Sep 26, 2023, 9:31:25 PM9/26/23
John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 7:57:57 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> And I was Triple Glabrous!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe. RN. BSN
>>>
>> Not good enough. Can't you at least achieve quadruple glabrous?
>
> No need to! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Because they're 6 blade razors?

Maybe you're right. 6 blades X 3 shaves =18, so I guess you
could claim to already be 18 times glabrous, right?

Thomas

Sep 27, 2023, 4:38:16 AM9/27/23
On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 9:31:25 PM UTC-4, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Not good enough. Can't you at least achieve quadruple glabrous?
> >
> > No need to! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN
> >
> Because they're 6 blade razors?
>
> Maybe you're right. 6 blades X 3 shaves =18, so I guess you
> could claim to already be 18 times glabrous, right?
The math works but that is the only thing working.

Bryan Simmons

Sep 27, 2023, 6:57:33 AM9/27/23
Kuthe's dick works well enough for "a pretty good Orrgam [sic]."
Well, when he injects it with that hormone stuff it does. Getting
to watch someone I hate die slowly? Priceless.

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Sep 27, 2023, 4:07:29 PM9/27/23
You Bryan, will die before I do. As you are a Narcissistic Personality Disorder suffer who cannot roll a kayak.

John Kuthe

Hank Rogers

Sep 27, 2023, 4:57:40 PM9/27/23
But, can *you* roll a kayak and whack off at the same time?