OT Again: More food related comedy

jmcquown

Sep 26, 2023, 7:10:13 PM9/26/23
I've never heard of this woman, Jeanne Robertson (RIP 2021). By the
time this video was posted she was already a senior citizen comedianne
doing standup talking to a group of other seniors about why you don't
send a man to the grocery store:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YFRUSTiFUs&t=321s

Over the years I've seen older men in grocery stores wandering around
with a list. It's obvious they don't usually do the shopping. Often
times they appear to be rather puzzled. Not like this, though!

Jill

bruce bowser

Sep 27, 2023, 4:19:03 PM9/27/23
On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
> I've never heard of this woman, Jeanne Robertson (RIP 2021). By the
> time this video was posted she was already a senior citizen comedianne
> doing standup talking to a group of other seniors about why you don't
> send a man to the grocery store:

You do if you want the right beer !!