I've heard of devil's food cake ...

Nancy Young

Jul 21, 2015, 8:39:30 PM7/21/15
... but, really?

http://addictedtocostco.com/

nancy

Bryan-TGWWW

Jul 22, 2015, 6:58:11 AM7/22/15
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 7:39:30 PM UTC-5, Nancy Young wrote:
> ... but, really?
>
> http://addictedtocostco.com/

Is the idea that the icing below the word, "Birthday," looks like a
group of demons?

> nancy

--Bryan
"You live a dogs [sic] live [sic] with your nose planted in your
wife's crotch."
--Barbara Llorente in rec.food.cooking July 21, 2015

Nancy2

Jul 22, 2015, 8:44:18 AM7/22/15
...as if a six-year-old or his friends would see "6-6-6" in the legs. What a
joke. That poor woman is likely the same one who thought the McDonald's
Minions were saying bad words.

N.

Nancy Young

Jul 22, 2015, 9:22:50 AM7/22/15
I don't think you can help someone so obsessed like that. I heard
about the minions thing, too, sorry for laughing but come on.

All those years of going to church every Sunday, i never even
heard about the 666 thing. First time was at the supermarket
and I overheard the cashier tell a woman I wouldn't buy that
piece of meat! Woah, what's wrong with it ... got my attention.
It looked okay. Cashier says The price is $6.66!

The customer said, unfazed, well it's going to be $3.33 because
I have a 50% off rain check. Made me laugh except that meant
the cashier had to take the meat back to the butcher to be
re-labeled. That's how long ago that was. That cashier is
still the crazy one everyone avoids, still checking after all
these years.

nancy

Nancy Young

Jul 22, 2015, 9:24:42 AM7/22/15
On 7/22/2015 6:58 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 7:39:30 PM UTC-5, Nancy Young wrote:
>> ... but, really?
>>
>> http://addictedtocostco.com/
>
> Is the idea that the icing below the word, "Birthday," looks like a
> group of demons?

Now that you mention it, is that fire they're rising up through??
Heh.

nancy

Janet B

Jul 22, 2015, 12:37:51 PM7/22/15
Is that about the "top chef" in the commercial? I never did read the
article about it. I don't think people like that are confused. They
are just opportunists seeking attention and some sort of money
recompense.
Janet US

Dr. Edward Morbius

Jul 22, 2015, 3:58:25 PM7/22/15
On 7/23/2015 2:37 AM, Janet B wrote:
America is a deeply religious country." Yeah. So we get told over and
over. We're a god fearing bunch of folks with an attendant set of values
derived from a so-called xian cultural matrix.

We've prided ourselves on our religiosity ever since the first Puritan
bigot stepped ashore. America even spawned an important worldwide
religion -- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Mormonism.

Mormonism arose in a time of chiliastic ferment. The end of days,
foretold in Revelation, would at last come to pass. The U.S. has coursed
through one wave of faith finding after another. As it is doing today.

An Age of Anxiety has returned. What could the mindless mantra
'religious country' mean? Depending on who utters it, the phrase can
take on any number of meanings. It's a cliche with cachet. Among many
fill in the blanks: "America is . . .

1. a christian state
2. a christian country
3. a nation which adds christian prejudices to race and ethnic ones as
'means tests'
4. a secular state most of whose citizens are nominally christian
5. a secular state most of whose citizens nominally believe in a supreme
being
6. a nation in which christian precepts are practiced by a great majority

Some of these are clearly false, others true, others neither. Generally,
the word 'religious' covers up the no longer PC precision of
'christian.' But everybody understands the code. (Jews and Muslims need
not apply.)

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 22, 2015, 6:57:18 PM7/22/15
On 7/22/2015 1:58 PM, Dr. Edward Morbius wrote:
> America is a deeply religious country.

Folks hereabouts know so many of the troll "names" associated with Marty:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers/P2QjeU78LoU

Alexander_The_Goat
4/16/10
Re: ''Internet stalker'' Nunya Bidnitscaptured.

"Nunya Shitlips" <Nunya-S...@webtv.net> wrote in message

WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!

Bla bla bla, you're so clever. NOT! ROFL! And the webtv reference....
seriously? *You're* making fun of *me* with webtv? Do you not realize that
you have just validated everyone who has laughed at you for it?

One note... you can't lay off the crossdressing stuff in your lame attempt
at humor. You got caught on it already, and we all know about it, and "I
know you are but what am I" doesn't fix it.

Now fuck off and die, you phony little pussy, and next time you decide to
start flinging shit at people outside your own back yard, try to prepare
your freeble little mind for the fact that you need to be willing to take
what you dish out, because someone may do the same thing back at you. If
you're going to keep being a pussy who wants to give shit but screams like a
sissy baby when you get it back, you'll just spend your sad little life
going through episodes like this where your true nature is revealed to all.

I'm done with you now, shithead. That is, unless you want more.

And unless you decide to resume making personal attacks on people who are
trying to discuss reasonable things. A little good natured banter between
rivals is fine, but you cannot seem to understand why it's offensive to
invade other forums and turn on a tirade of hateful personal attacks on
individuals. So if you go that route again, I'll be back on your ass, with
Goatboy, Ronald, and a bunch more tasty morsels. And go ahead and post all
the stupid shit you want in the Chiefs forums... you're not getting any
action because they are too smart to take your juvenile bait.... and
besides, yuou're just not funny.

Now please refrain from being an asshole and I will do the same.... or not,
your choice.

Besides, I can be a much bigger asshole than you when provoked, so do the
smart thing while you have this one opportunity at a truce.

MBKC

MisterDiddyWahDiddy

Jul 22, 2015, 8:32:40 PM7/22/15
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 2:58:25 PM UTC-5, Dr. Edward Morbius wrote:

> We've prided ourselves on our religiosity ever since the first Puritan
> bigot stepped ashore. America even spawned an important worldwide
> religion -- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Mormonism.

Mormon is misspelled. It has one to many ems.

Of course, the Mormon leaders were anything but morons, as they figured
out a way to get to have lots of quantity and variety in their happy
times. They'd get these naive young women who didn't know what was, and
wasn't *normal*.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnI6A_YUoDc

Nancy Young

Jul 22, 2015, 8:45:38 PM7/22/15
On 7/22/2015 12:37 PM, Janet B wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:22:41 -0400, Nancy Young
> <rjynlyo...@verizon.net> wrote:

>> I don't think you can help someone so obsessed like that. I heard
>> about the minions thing, too, sorry for laughing but come on.

> Is that about the "top chef" in the commercial?

I don't know anything about that.

> I never did read the
> article about it. I don't think people like that are confused. They
> are just opportunists seeking attention and some sort of money
> recompense.

Most likely.

nancy

Jeßus

Jul 22, 2015, 8:50:30 PM7/22/15
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:32:36 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
<bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 2:58:25 PM UTC-5, Dr. Edward Morbius wrote:
>> We've prided ourselves on our religiosity ever since the first Puritan
>> bigot stepped ashore. America even spawned an important worldwide
>> religion -- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Mormonism.
>>
>Mormon is misspelled. It has one to many ems.
>
>Of course, the Mormon leaders were anything but morons, as they figured
>out a way to get to have lots of quantity and variety in their happy
>times. They'd get these naive young women who didn't know what was, and
>wasn't *normal*.

The other night I watched a show about the Mormon's massive
underground bunker in Utah, built for the express purpose to store
data on every living human being that has ever lived... all on
microfiche apparently. The cost of that must be insane. Then again,
you'd have to be insane to be a Mormon.

>--Bryan
> "You live a dogs [sic] live [sic] with your nose planted in your
> wife's crotch."
> --Barbara Llorente in rec.food.cooking July 21, 2015

LOL, there's something seriously wrong with that woman :)

MisterDiddyWahDiddy

Jul 22, 2015, 10:45:55 PM7/22/15
I admit to being a bit oddball in the intensity of my interest in that
one aspect of sexuality, but I've never known *any* woman to discourage
it. This is funny, and that Right-wing kook will call me a racist for
sharing it, but I used to work with a Black guy who said that he only
did it with White women because it was considered a cultural no-no in
the African-American culture, and if he went down on a woman from his
community, "I'd have to marry her." This was in the late 1970s. I
had another much older Black guy on my cleaning crew around the same
time, and it was a running joke. He'd ask me, "Did you eat any today?"
meaning Chitlins (chitterlings), and I'd say, "No," then ask him the
same question, referring to eating pussy, and he'd say, "No." It was
light-hearted joking, with zero racial hostility.

Funk musicians had a lot of fun with that, and the very word, "funk,"
was slang for the fragrance of female genitalia. Artists like George
Clinton and Prince were snickered at, and considered eccentric for
being "pussy eating n's," but one can find a very clear reference to
the taboo in the ~1929 song by Blind Arthur Blake, *Diddy Wah Diddy*."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7sB8ycdbJo

Listening to Blind Blake, you can hear the roots of Rock'n Roll, in both
his guitar and the edginess of his lyrics. I'm pretty sure that you know
that already, but most folks don't.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_Blake

John Kuthe

Jul 23, 2015, 12:09:04 AM7/23/15
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 19:45:50 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
<bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 7:50:30 PM UTC-5, Je�us wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:32:36 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
>> <bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >--Bryan
>> > "You live a dogs [sic] live [sic] with your nose planted in your
>> > wife's crotch."
>> > --Barbara Llorente in rec.food.cooking July 21, 2015
>>
>> LOL, there's something seriously wrong with that woman :)
>>
>I admit to being a bit oddball in the intensity of my interest in that
>one aspect of sexuality, but I've never known *any* woman to discourage
>it. This is funny, and that Right-wing kook will call me a racist for
>sharing it, but I used to work with a Black guy who said that he only
>did it with White women because it was considered a cultural no-no in
>the African-American culture, and if he went down on a woman from his
>community, "I'd have to marry her." This was in the late 1970s. I
>had another much older Black guy on my cleaning crew around the same
>time, and it was a running joke. He'd ask me, "Did you eat any today?"
>meaning Chitlins (chitterlings), and I'd say, "No," then ask him the
>same question, referring to eating pussy, and he'd say, "No." It was
>light-hearted joking, with zero racial hostility.

I worked with African American Flip, who didn't eat pussy but ate
chitterlings (I told him, introduce me to your girlfriend, he
refused!), I eat pussy but not chitterlings and Rick a hick from
southeast MO (no town, just southeast MO) and he ate pussy AND
chitterlings.

John Kuthe...
Message has been deleted

Kalmia

Jul 24, 2015, 11:55:47 AM7/24/15
She never wouldn't written to ME - I once had a PO Box 666. I didn't ask for that number, so I guess they assigned it to the next non-superstitious person who happened along. Hey - maybe I should've asked for a discount?

Nancy Young

Jul 24, 2015, 3:09:01 PM7/24/15
On 7/24/2015 11:55 AM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 8:39:30 PM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:
>> ... but, really?
>>
>> http://addictedtocostco.com/

> She never wouldn't written to ME - I once had a PO Box 666.

That's a riot. Imagine giving her your mailing address,
she'd run away screaming. The devil!

>I didn't ask for that number,

Well, that's good to know.

>so I guess they assigned it to the next non-superstitious
> person who happened along. Hey - maybe I should've asked for a
discount?

I bet some people say No thanks. Surprised they don't skip over
it like the 13th floor in elevators.

That must be a good sized post office.

nancy

graham

Jul 24, 2015, 4:23:44 PM7/24/15
I used to live at #13. The previous owner called it #12A {:-)
Graham

Nancy Young

Jul 24, 2015, 6:21:45 PM7/24/15
The way I put it sounds like there's a 13th floor, you
just can't get to it from the elevator.

> I used to live at #13. The previous owner called it #12A {:-)

Ha. Never would have crossed my mind.

nancy

jmcquown

Jul 24, 2015, 6:32:17 PM7/24/15
On 7/24/2015 6:21 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/24/2015 4:23 PM, graham wrote:
>> On 24/07/2015 1:08 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
>
>>> I bet some people say No thanks. Surprised they don't skip over
>>> it like the 13th floor in elevators.
>
> The way I put it sounds like there's a 13th floor, you
> just can't get to it from the elevator.

You probably can if you're in the Twilight Zone. :)

>> I used to live at #13. The previous owner called it #12A {:-)
>
> Ha. Never would have crossed my mind.
>
> nancy

That's an interesting way to interpret #13. Superstition for sure.

Jill

graham

Jul 24, 2015, 8:38:07 PM7/24/15
That's religion for you!
Graham

jmcquown

Jul 24, 2015, 10:42:37 PM7/24/15
Which religion is afraid of the number 13?

Jill

Dr. Edward Morbius

Jul 25, 2015, 12:38:29 AM7/25/15
On 7/25/2015 12:42 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/24/2015 8:38 PM, graham wrote:
The primary leaders of the so-called founding fathers of our nation were
not Bible-believing Christians; they were deists. Deism was a
philosophical belief that was widely accepted by the colonial
intelligentsia at the time of the American Revolution. Its major tenets
included belief in human reason as a reliable means of solving social
and political problems and belief in a supreme deity who created the
universe to operate solely by natural laws. The supreme God of the
Deists removed himself entirely from the universe after creating it.
They believed that he assumed no control over it, exerted no influence
on natural phenomena, and gave no supernatural revelation to man. A
necessary consequence of these beliefs was a rejection of many doctrines
central to the Christian religion. Deists did not believe in the virgin
birth, divinity, or resurrection of Jesus, the efficacy of prayer, the
miracles of the Bible, or even the divine inspiration of the Bible.

These beliefs were forcefully articulated by Thomas Paine in Age of
Reason, a book that so outraged his contemporaries that he died rejected
and despised by the nation that had once revered him as "the father of
the American Revolution." To this day, many mistakenly consider him an
atheist, even though he was an out spoken defender of the Deistic view
of God. Other important founding fathers who espoused Deism were George
Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Ethan Allen, James
Madison, and James Monroe.

Dr. Edward Morbius

Jul 25, 2015, 12:40:50 AM7/25/15
On 7/25/2015 5:08 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/24/2015 11:55 AM, Kalmia wrote:
You can hear the stories first hand from the victims of the Republican
child sex-torture rings that Bush Sr. attended. You can read the
Washington Times story, continued. De Camp made a low quality video as
well. Republican Craig Spence is at the center of a CIA (Central
Intelligence Agency) blackmail and child prostitution ring. It is an
amazing story of blackmail, child prostitution and murder. Read the
Gunderson Report. (Sites that post the report get death threats.) Read
this report which includes the names of prominent people alleged to have
attended Craig Spence’s child sex parties. After the brothers of two of
the witnesses were suicided 76 witnesses recanted their testimony. The
one witness who refused to recant, Alicia Owen, was placed in solitary
confinement for 27 years.

Watch the Discovery Channel video Conspiracy of Silence about the
scandal that Bush 41 managed to suppress at the time. Conspiracy of
Silence click to watch JohnyGosh.com

Kalmia

Jul 25, 2015, 11:34:13 AM7/25/15
On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 3:09:01 PM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:

> That must be a good sized post office.

Well, it did serve a population of about 30,000 residents, but many like their privacy (e.g. snoopy spouses, parents etc ). Also, many houses sported NO mailboxes. These folks would rather deal with a drive to the PO every so often. Generally, I couldn't be bothered, but I did take that box for a short while, 'tween residences.

I have a neighbor NOW who has no mailbox, so you see him sneaking his outgoing mail into someone else's box. He swings by the PO about thrice/wk. PITA.

sf

Jul 25, 2015, 11:45:39 AM7/25/15
Whoa! That take brass balls. If I found some stranger's mail in my
box for pickup without my permission, it would go into the round file.

--

sf

Gary

Jul 25, 2015, 12:09:49 PM7/25/15
sf wrote:

> Kalmia wrote:
> > I have a neighbor NOW who has no mailbox, so you see him sneaking his outgoing mail into someone else's box. He swings by the PO about thrice/wk. PITA.
>
> Whoa! That take brass balls. If I found some stranger's mail in my
> box for pickup without my permission, it would go into the round file.

Messing with US mail is a federal offense...serious too. Throw out
your neighbors mail and get caught and your mean ass might just get
thrown into a federal prison for a bit. At least a hefty fine.

sf

Jul 25, 2015, 12:47:18 PM7/25/15
I'm not messing with any US mail because it hasn't been in the system
yet. He would be trespassing on my land and putting garbage in MY
mailbox, so I can treat it like the garbage it is.

--

sf

Gary

Jul 25, 2015, 12:58:22 PM7/25/15
You are wrong-thinking there. Beware.

Nancy Young

Jul 25, 2015, 2:57:55 PM7/25/15
You might have paid for the mailbox, but the government views
it as their turf. That's why it's illegal to put anything
in there besides mail, like newspapers or flyers.

nancy

Nancy Young

Jul 25, 2015, 3:05:19 PM7/25/15
On 7/25/2015 11:34 AM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 3:09:01 PM UTC-4, Nancy Young wrote:
>

>> That must be a good sized post office.
>
> Well, it did serve a population of about 30,000 residents, but many
> like their privacy (e.g. snoopy spouses, parents etc ). Also, many
> houses sported NO mailboxes. These folks would rather deal with a drive
> to the PO every so often. Generally, I couldn't be bothered, but I did
> take that box for a short while, 'tween residences.

Where do you live, Peyton Place? (laugh)

My brother was a mail carrier for a few years. He told me
that people would waylay him on his rounds and try to bribe him
not to drop off certain mail at their house so their spouse wouldn't
see it. I guess bills that had something on it that they didn't
want exposed for one reason or another.

I never asked him what he did about it.

nancy

sf

Jul 25, 2015, 11:41:31 PM7/25/15
How do you think the person in question could word a complaint that
didn't begin with admitting they trespassed on my property and how
will they prove it? I won't know what the lunatic is talking about.

--

sf

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 26, 2015, 12:25:26 AM7/26/15
It could depend on where your mailbox is. If it is mounted on your
house, they would have to be on your property. If it is near the road,
it may not be. My mailbox is on a post near the curb, but it is
actually on town property as they own a five or six foot strip on both
sides of the street. The house across the street has their mailbox next
to mine as all mailboxes are on the same side.

Cheri

Jul 26, 2015, 1:36:39 AM7/26/15

"Ed Pawlowski" <e...@snet.net> wrote in message
Mine comes through the slot into my home if I choose, but...I didn't care
for it with magazines etc., so I put a mailbox right by my front door. The
mailman was thrilled and I like it a lot better too, never had anyone
putting mail in it, but I do have some neighbors that put trash in my trash
barrel since I usually have very little trash in it.

Cheri

jmcquown

Jul 26, 2015, 9:26:57 AM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 1:35 AM, Cheri wrote:

> Mine comes through the slot into my home if I choose, but...I didn't
> care for it with magazines etc., so I put a mailbox right by my front
> door. The mailman was thrilled and I like it a lot better too, never had
> anyone putting mail in it, but I do have some neighbors that put trash
> in my trash barrel since I usually have very little trash in it.
>
> Cheri

I can't figure out why anyone could care if someone put *outgoing mail*
in their mailbox. It's got a stamp on it, right? The person with the
mailbox doesn't have to pay the postage so what's the big deal?

Trash collection is different. You and I *pay* for that service. The
folks who live across the street from me are seasonal residents. When I
first moved here I had a lot of boxes that needed to be disposed of.
One morning one of the trash collectors told me they really weren't
supposed to pick up that many boxes but since I had just moved here it
was okay.

Back to the neighbors - last year they had a dehumidifier or something
installed. The next morning I found the boxes for it set out to be
collected with my trash. Then they started putting their bags of trash
in my bin because, like you, I don't generate a lot of trash. The bin
is usually only half full.

At some point the guy wised up. They were using a service I pay for; he
gave me $50 and said, "Hope you don't mind if we put our trash out with
yours". Nope, that's fine. Beats the hell out of them sneaking trash
into my bin after I set it out for pickup. :)

Jill

Nancy Young

Jul 26, 2015, 10:37:45 AM7/26/15
You said that the mail isn't in the system but the post
office disagrees, that's what I was saying. It's in a mailbox.
They consider that federal property.

nancy

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 26, 2015, 10:45:41 AM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 9:26 AM, jmcquown wrote:

> I can't figure out why anyone could care if someone put *outgoing mail*
> in their mailbox. It's got a stamp on it, right? The person with the
> mailbox doesn't have to pay the postage so what's the big deal?

But, but, but.....you touched my stuff.

Nancy Young

Jul 26, 2015, 11:11:18 AM7/26/15
I agree that it would be super weird for some stranger to come
up to my door and put their mail in the box. I can see in a
rural area where there are no mailboxes for miles and post
offices are not convenient, either, just put it in the box at
the end of the driveway and put the flag up.

But I don't know what's up with the original scenario, lots
of people don't have mailboxes but just PO boxes.

nancy

sf

Jul 26, 2015, 1:18:04 PM7/26/15
On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 11:11:11 -0400, Nancy Young
<rjynlyo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> But I don't know what's up with the original scenario, lots
> of people don't have mailboxes but just PO boxes.

There's a huge difference between "sneaking" mail into someone else's
mailbox without permission by someone too cheap to put up their own
and doing it with the expressed permission of the owner. I suppose
the people who don't find it objectionable don't mind strangers
entering their homes and helping themselves to the contents either.

--

sf

sf

Jul 26, 2015, 1:20:06 PM7/26/15
On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 10:37:39 -0400, Nancy Young
If you dare complain, it's your word against mine and I know nothing
about your claims.

--

sf

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 1:26:15 PM7/26/15
+1!

Nancy Young

Jul 26, 2015, 1:56:45 PM7/26/15
Putting a letter in my mailbox is nothing like stealing my stuff.

I'm pretty sure you're never going to run into anyone putting
mail into your box, so no worries anyone's going to get one over
on you like that. Doesn't change the fact that tossing out mail
you find in there that isn't addressed to you is against the law.

nancy

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 2:08:37 PM7/26/15
On 7/27/2015 3:56 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
Quotes by Bush
"There ought to be limits to freedom." -- G.W. Bush

"You can fool some of the people all of the time; and those are the ones
you have to concentrate on." -- George W. Bush

"If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up
from the lamp posts." ---George H.W. Bush's

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan.
We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some
sex...uh...setbacks." -George Bush, Sr.

George Bush (Snr) was /is a pedophile and Kelly was created to be a
"bush baby"...It was difficult to carry on small talk with Mrs Bush
while my child was being raped. Thanks for the Memories: The Memoirs of
Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's mind control slave by Brice Taylor

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
neither do we."--Bush jnr (Daily Mirror 6 aug 2004)

"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths? Oh, I mean, it's not
relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like
that?" Barbara Bush, March 18, 2003.

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over
and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the
propaganda." --- George W. Bush, Rochester, N.Y., May 24, 2005

There's three things to remember: claim everything, explain nothing,
deny everything.–Prescott Bush (Skull and Bones, 1917) The Bush family
patriarch made the above statement in a 1966 interview for Columbia
University's oral history project on the Eisenhower administration.
Prescott Bush said that political dictum had been explained to him by
Claire Boothe Luce, congresswoman, ambassador and wife of Time-Life
media magnate Henry Luce (Skull and Bones 1920)

sf

Jul 26, 2015, 2:08:56 PM7/26/15
On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 13:56:40 -0400, Nancy Young
That remains to be seen.

--

sf

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 2:13:06 PM7/26/15
On 7/27/2015 3:25 AM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
Barbara J. Llorente FRAUD!
ab...@eternal-september.org

No one cares about you.

Get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \
/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
Barbara J. Llorente | | | | |
| The | |____| | |
|Troll Enabler | _..' | |____|
jrei | |_(____..._' _.' |
`-..______..-'"" (___..--'

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 2:47:01 PM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 11:56 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/26/2015 1:17 PM, sf wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 11:11:11 -0400, Nancy Young
>> <rjynlyo...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> But I don't know what's up with the original scenario, lots
>>> of people don't have mailboxes but just PO boxes.
>>
>> There's a huge difference between "sneaking" mail into someone else's
>> mailbox without permission by someone too cheap to put up their own
>> and doing it with the expressed permission of the owner. I suppose
>> the people who don't find it objectionable don't mind strangers
>> entering their homes and helping themselves to the contents either.
>
> Putting a letter in my mailbox is nothing like stealing my stuff.

Trespassing upon private property for any reason is an infringement of
rights.

> I'm pretty sure you're never going to run into anyone putting
> mail into your box, so no worries anyone's going to get one over
> on you like that. Doesn't change the fact that tossing out mail
> you find in there that isn't addressed to you is against the law.
>
> nancy

From her own box?

Have a citation for that?

Remember it's on HER property, not that of the state.

By that metric anyone with a post box on their property could be
construed to be a defacto post office, as opposed to a private residence.

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 2:49:10 PM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 12:08 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> On 7/27/2015 3:56 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> Quotes by

Yeah, we can play this stupid game all fucking day, Marty.

You scumbag left wing lackey.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2015/06/16/draft-n2012995/page/full

1) “Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped
you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably
going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take
things away from you on behalf of the common good.” – Hillary Clinton

2) “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses
that create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton

3) “You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil
and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses
to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go
on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.” –
Hillary Clinton

4) “I can’t worry about every undercapitalized business” — Hillary
Clinton testifying before Congress on the effects of Nationalized Health
Care.

5) “Yes, we've cut the maternal mortality rate in half, but far too many
women are still denied critical access to reproductive health care and
safe childbirth, and laws don't count for much if they're not enforced.
Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper. Laws have to be
backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural
codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.” –
Hillary Clinton

6) "We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of
the great challenges facing all of us in the West." -- Hillary Clinton
per Barbara Olson's Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham
Clinton

7) "There are rich people everywhere. And yet they do not contribute to
the growth of their own countries.....They don't invest in public
schools, in public hospitals, in other kinds of development internally."
– Hillary Clinton

8) "No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of
choices ... Government has to make those choices for people." – Hillary
Clinton

9) "If you have guns in your home, tell your parents to keep them away
from you and your friends and your little brothers and sisters." --
Hillary Clinton to middle school students

10) "I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be
registered in a national registry..." -- Hillary Clinton

11) "I think again we’re way out of balance. We’ve got to rein in what
has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun
anywhere at any time. And I don’t believe that is in the best interest
of the vast majority of people." -- Hillary Clinton

12) "We came out of the White House not only dead-broke, but in debt. We
had no money when we got there and we struggled to piece together the
resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea's education. It was not
easy." – Hillary Clinton

13) “I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some
kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with
our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” — Hillary
Clinton makes up a ridiculous, untrue story about her trip to Bosnia.

14) “In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and
biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to
terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no
evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11,
2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will
continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical
warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he
succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security
landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects
American security.” — Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

15) "There’s a different leader in Syria now. Many of the members of
Congress of both parties who have gone to Syria in recent months have
said they believe he’s a reformer." -- Hillary Clinton on tyrannical
maniac Bashar Assad

16) “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was
it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one
night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point,
does it make?” -- Hillary Clinton

17) “My husband may have his faults, but he has never lied to me.” --
Hillary Clinton per Kim Eisler's Masters of the Game: Inside the World's
Most Powerful Law Firm

18) "Put this (helicopter) on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the
limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!" -- Hillary Clinton
from Air Force Lt. Colonel Robert Patterson's Dereliction of Duty.

19) "I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have
learned (about Islam) has come from my daughter. (As) some of you who
are our friends know, she took a course last year in Islamic history." –
Hillary Clinton

20) “The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996.” -- Hillary
Clinton

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 2:50:29 PM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 12:12 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> No one cares about you.
>
> Get OUT!

Brooklyn1

Jul 26, 2015, 3:09:46 PM7/26/15

>On 7/26/2015 11:17 AM, sf wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 11:11:11 -0400, Nancy Young
>> <rjynlyo...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> But I don't know what's up with the original scenario, lots
>>> of people don't have mailboxes but just PO boxes.
>>
>> There's a huge difference between "sneaking" mail into someone else's
>> mailbox without permission by someone too cheap to put up their own.

How can anyone be too cheap to put up their own rural mailbox, not
like they'd need to secure a bank loan:
http://www.amazon.com/Gibraltar-E1100B00-Standard-Galvanized-Mailbox/dp/B000CSG9GO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1437936921&sr=8-3&keywords=rural+mailbox&pebp=1437936988089&perid=06NW74TB8VY6XQ2N32YP
And the mail carrier is not going to deliver mail to someone elses
box.

jmcquown

Jul 26, 2015, 6:22:43 PM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 12:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> It could depend on where your mailbox is. If it is mounted on your
> house, they would have to be on your property. If it is near the road,
> it may not be. My mailbox is on a post near the curb, but it is
> actually on town property as they own a five or six foot strip on both
> sides of the street. The house across the street has their mailbox next
> to mine as all mailboxes are on the same side.

Exactly. I have to walk across the street from the end of my driveway
to put out/retrieve mail. No one would have to walk onto my property to
put an outgoing letter into it.

Jill

jmcquown

Jul 26, 2015, 6:31:06 PM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 3:09 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

>> On 7/26/2015 11:17 AM, sf wrote:

>>> There's a huge difference between "sneaking" mail into someone else's
>>> mailbox without permission by someone too cheap to put up their own.
>
> How can anyone be too cheap to put up their own rural mailbox, not
> like they'd need to secure a bank loan:
> And the mail carrier is not going to deliver mail to someone elses
> box.

I get other people's mail by accident all the time. I put it back in my
mailbox, put the flag up and add a note: Please deliver to ---->. There
was a time when I'd walk the mail down the street to the correct
address, then I wondered why am I doing their job for them?

Jill

Kalmia

Jul 26, 2015, 9:15:23 PM7/26/15
The mailboxes on my street are on posts by the edge of the pavement. Why this guy doesn't have one, I don't know, but I have seen him putting outgoing mail into another guy's box.

PO boxes are still a real bargain, if one has certain things to hide and doesn't mind the trip. Gee, maybe I'll get one, just in case. I doubt 666 will be available again, however.

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 11:00:31 PM7/26/15
On 7/27/2015 11:15 AM, Kalmia wrote:

Bush sold $828,560 worth of Harken stock [on June 20, 1990] just
one week before the company stock posted unusually poor quarterly
earnings and Harken stock plunged sharply. Shares lost more than 60% of
their value over 6 months. When Bush sold his shares, he was a member of
a company committee studying the effect of Harken’s restructuring, a
move to appease anxious creditors. According to documents on file with
the Securities and Exchange Commission, his position on the Harken
committee gave Bush detailed knowledge of the company’s deteriorating
financial condition. The SEC received word of Bush’s trade eight months
late. Bush has said he filed the notice but that is was lost (Hedges,
1992: 57-59).

At the time of the stock sale President Bush was fully aware that Harken
Energy was in a serious cash flow crisis and was about to lose millions
of dollars (Yost, 2000). Bush was investigated for insider trading, but
on October 18, 1993, Bruce A. Hiler, the SEC’s associate director for
enforcement, wrote a letter to Bush’s lawyer stating that “the
investigation has been terminated as to the conduct of Mr. Bush, and
that, at this time, no enforcement action is contemplated with respect
to him” (Lardner and Romano, 1999: A1). Hiler’s official letter went on
to say that it “must in no way be construed as indicating that the party
has been exonerated or that no action may ultimately result from the
staff’s investigation” (Lardner and Romano, 1999:) It is instructive to
note that head of the SEC at the time of investigation was a supporter
of then-President Bush, as was the SEC’s general counsel (who later
acted as George W. Bush’s private attorney) (Yost 2000). In addition,
Harken, despite its poor performance and large losses, paid unusually
high salaries and benefits to President Bush (Hedges, 1992: 57-59). Bush
was allowed to purchase stock options at a 40% discount, paid for by
company loans that were frequently forgiven (Hedges, 1992: 57-59).

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 26, 2015, 11:11:35 PM7/26/15
[1] Misaddressed mail generally takes one of two forms: either the
sender has made a mistake in addressing the envelope (usually due to a
typographical error) or the address is out of date because the addressee
has moved. See United States v. Palmer, 864 F.2d 524, 527 (7th Cir. 1988).

[2] Section 1702 provides in full:

Whoever takes any letter, postal card, or package out of any post office
or any authorized depository for mail matter, or from any letter or mail
carrier, or which has been in any post office or authorized depository,
or in the custody of any letter or mail carrier, before it has been
delivered to the person to whom it was directed, with design to obstruct
the correspondence, or to pry into the business or secrets of another,
or opens, secretes, embezzles, or destroys the same, shall be fined
under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

18 U.S.C. § 1702.

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 26, 2015, 11:14:00 PM7/26/15
On 7/26/2015 2:46 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:

>> I'm pretty sure you're never going to run into anyone putting
>> mail into your box, so no worries anyone's going to get one over
>> on you like that. Doesn't change the fact that tossing out mail
>> you find in there that isn't addressed to you is against the law.
>>
>> nancy
>
> From her own box?
>
> Have a citation for that?
>
> Remember it's on HER property, not that of the state.
>
> By that metric anyone with a post box on their property could be
> construed to be a defacto post office, as opposed to a private residence.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=3177598899904412520&hl=en&as_sdt=400006&as_vis=1

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 11:16:41 PM7/26/15
On 7/27/2015 1:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
To paraphrase Karl Marx, the Bushes truly came to us dripping from head
to foot with blood and dirt. The Bushes claim an ancestry that goes back
to British royalty. But the rotten modern house of Bush began with
George W. Bush's maternal great-grandfather, George H. Walker.

Walker was president of Wall Street-based W.A. Harriman & Co. He made
his fortune as a war profiteer, working alongside the House of Morgan in
purchasing billions in armaments for Britain and France during the First
World War. In a foreshadowing of things to come, Walker got a taste for
the emerging importance of oil as the engine of profits and war when he
oversaw the rebuilding of the Baku oil fields after the war in the 1920s.

At his peak, Walker was the director of 17 corporations and maintained
homes around the country--including a 10,000-acre hunting preserve in
South Carolina, where according to his granddaughter, "We were waited on
by the most wonderful Black servants."

Troll Disposal Service

Jul 26, 2015, 11:18:02 PM7/26/15
On 7/27/2015 1:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not unlike a virus, each generation has produced a deadlier strain of
Bush. George W. Bush's grandfather was Prescott Bush. He became his
father-in-law's heir apparent at the merged firm of Brown Brothers
Harriman. Prescott Bush handled the "German work" for Brown Brothers in
the 1930s, raking in a fortune by rearming Hitler's Germany.

Brown Brothers set the pace for a 49 percent increase in U.S. investment
in Germany during the 1930s--while investments declined throughout the
rest of Europe. But this profiteering in the country that would become a
U.S. enemy during the Second World War didn't prevent Prescott from
sitting on two boards that "covertly" provided material for the
Manhattan Project to develop the atomic bomb, from which he sold the
atomic secrets to the Soviets.

Fraud Trap

Jul 27, 2015, 12:35:27 AM7/27/15
Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> To paraphrase Karl Marx,
No one cares.

Get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \
/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
| Sqwerty | | | | |
| & | |____| | |
| Marty | _..' | |____|

Fraud Trap

Jul 27, 2015, 12:36:10 AM7/27/15
Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> Brown Brothers set
| |_(____..._' _.' |
`-..______..-'"" (___..--'

Fraud Trap

Jul 27, 2015, 12:49:10 AM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 2:35 PM, Fraud Trap wrote:
> Troll Disposal Service wrote:
>> Brown Brothers set
> No one cares.
>
> Get OUT!
Barbara J. Llorente FRAUD!
ab...@aioe.org
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record
ID: 47846596.

Your ass has more mass than Jupiter!

No one cares about you.

Get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \
/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
Barbara Llorente | | | | |
| The | |____| | |
|Troll Enabler | _..' | |____|

Fraud Trap

Jul 27, 2015, 12:50:10 AM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 2:34 PM, Fraud Trap wrote:
> Troll Disposal Service wrote:
>> To paraphrase Karl Marx,
> No one cares.
Barbara J. Llorente FRAUD!
ab...@aioe.org
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record
ID: 47846596.

Your ass has more mass than Jupiter!

No one cares about you.

Get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \
/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
Barbara Llorente | | | | |
| The | |____| | |
|Troll Enabler | _..' | |____|

Nancy Young

Jul 27, 2015, 7:17:30 AM7/27/15
On 7/26/2015 11:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/26/2015 2:46 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
>

>>> I'm pretty sure you're never going to run into anyone putting
>>> mail into your box, so no worries anyone's going to get one over
>>> on you like that. Doesn't change the fact that tossing out mail
>>> you find in there that isn't addressed to you is against the law.

>> From her own box?
>>
>> Have a citation for that?
>>
>> Remember it's on HER property, not that of the state.
>>
>> By that metric anyone with a post box on their property could be
>> construed to be a defacto post office, as opposed to a private residence.
>
> https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=3177598899904412520&hl=en&as_sdt=400006&as_vis=1

Thanks, Ed. As I already mentioned, you might have paid for the
box but it's federal property.

nancy

sf

Jul 27, 2015, 8:17:20 AM7/27/15
The original situation was about some lazy lowlife putting their
outgoing mail into someone else's mailbox *without their permission*,
so it does happen.

--

sf

sf

Jul 27, 2015, 8:25:16 AM7/27/15
On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 18:15:20 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia
<tween...@mypacks.net> wrote:

> The mailboxes on my street are on posts by the edge of the pavement. Why this guy doesn't have one, I don't know, but I have seen him putting outgoing mail into another guy's box.

There are no sidewalk mailboxes in my neighborhood. Mailboxes are
typically attached to the house by the front door or some sort of slot
in or next to the door. I did notice that a neighbor has put up an
old fashioned mailbox in their front yard, but again - someone who
uses their mailbox for their outgoing mail *without permission* would
have to trespass on private property to do it, so I see a nice little
counter-suit if push ever came to shove.

--

sf

jmcquown

Jul 27, 2015, 10:17:24 AM7/27/15
Again, what's the big deal? It's an outgoing letter with postage on it.
Who does it hurt? Surely there are better things to worry about.

Jill

Cindy Hamilton

Jul 27, 2015, 10:33:35 AM7/27/15
On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 10:17:24 AM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:

> Again, what's the big deal? It's an outgoing letter with postage on it.
> Who does it hurt? Surely there are better things to worry about.

If I had a mailbox affixed to my house and my cheap-ass neighbor
was putting his outgoing mail in it, I'd be creeped out that he
was coming onto my property. (Didn't I read upthread that the guy
goes to his P.O. box multiple times a week anyway?) My bubble
starts at the property line, and only Fedex and UPS, my friends
(if they've called ahead), and police and firefighters
are welcome. Luckily, my mailbox is at the road.

Cindy Hamilton

jmcquown

Jul 27, 2015, 11:43:53 AM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 10:33 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 10:17:24 AM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Again, what's the big deal? It's an outgoing letter with postage on it.
>> Who does it hurt? Surely there are better things to worry about.
>
> If I had a mailbox affixed to my house and my cheap-ass neighbor
> was putting his outgoing mail in it, I'd be creeped out that he
> was coming onto my property.

That would be different.

(Didn't I read upthread that the guy goes to his P.O. box multiple times
a week anyway?)

That is what was said. We don't know the backstory. Maybe he needed to
mail something right away and didn't have a way to get to the post
office at the time.

> My bubble
> starts at the property line, and only Fedex and UPS, my friends
> (if they've called ahead), and police and firefighters
> are welcome. Luckily, my mailbox is at the road.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

My mailbox is across the street from my driveway. I wouldn't freak out
if someone put some outgoing mail in my box. It's not as though it
costs me anything for someone else to mail a letter using my mailbox.

Jill

Kalmia

Jul 27, 2015, 1:22:14 PM7/27/15
On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 11:45:39 AM UTC-4, sf wrote:

> Whoa! That take brass balls. If I found some stranger's mail in my
> box for pickup without my permission, it would go into the round file.

It isn't a stranger's box - he's using that of his cross the street neighbor.

About po box numbers: I also had a 3156 box in a town of about 3000, so is that another Peyton Place indicator?

sf

Jul 27, 2015, 1:24:52 PM7/27/15
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:17:17 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
That's not the issue.

--

sf

sf

Jul 27, 2015, 1:26:37 PM7/27/15
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:43:46 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> My mailbox is across the street from my driveway. I wouldn't freak out
> if someone put some outgoing mail in my box. It's not as though it
> costs me anything for someone else to mail a letter using my mailbox.

Goody for you. I don't want anyone putting their mail in my mailbox.

--

sf

Kalmia

Jul 27, 2015, 1:27:09 PM7/27/15
He DOES go to the post office every so often, but there are days he merely wants to get something into the system, so uses the neighbor's box which is post-mounted by the pavement.

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 1:29:06 PM7/27/15
On 7/28/2015 3:27 AM, Kalmia wrote:
George Walker, GW's great-grandfather, set up the takeover of the
Hamburg-America Line, a cover for I.G. Farben's Nazi espionage unit in
the United States. In Germany, I.G. Farben was most famous for putting
the gas in gas chambers; it was the producer of Zyklon B and other
gasses used on victims of the Holocaust. The Bush family was not unaware
of the nature of their investment partners. They hired Allen Dulles, the
future head of the CIA, to hide the funds they were making from Nazi
investments and the funds they were sending to Nazi Germany, rather than
divest. It was only in 1942, when the government seized Union Banking
Company assets under the Trading With The Enemy Act, that George Walker
and Prescott Bush stopped pumping money into Hitler's regime. (1)

http://oldamericancentury.org/images/bush-missile-speech-closeup-afp-bg.jpg

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 1:41:16 PM7/27/15
On 7/28/2015 3:22 AM, Kalmia wrote:
At the very least, as an ethical Presidential Candidate, Jeb Bush would
be expected to denounce pedophilia and ritual child sacrifice by his
father and brother and any other Bush family members.
All 2016 Presidential candidates should be questioned as to whether they
have ever participated in pedophilia, ritual child sacrifice, or child
trafficking, or in any of the networks that support such.
A new model of the actual planetary driver of pedophile and ritual
sacrifice networks

The Transhumanist Agenda model of pedophilia and child abuse networks is
more accurate and factual than a prior model of pedophilia that focuses
sole blame on Churches [such as the Vatican] or Monarchies [such as the
UK, Dutch, or Belgian Throne]. This prior model of pedophile networks
actually diverts attention away from Transhumanist Agenda, which is the
actual current planetary driver of pedophile and ritual sacrifice networks.

sf

Jul 27, 2015, 2:09:38 PM7/27/15
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:22:11 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia
<tween...@mypacks.net> wrote:

> On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 11:45:39 AM UTC-4, sf wrote:
>

> > Whoa! That take brass balls. If I found some stranger's mail in my
> > box for pickup without my permission, it would go into the round file.
>

> It isn't a stranger's box - he's using that of his cross the street neighbor.

Are you trying to say he has permission from the neighbor to do that?

> About po box numbers: I also had a 3156 box in a town of about 3000, so is that another Peyton Place indicator?

Maybe there are people in rural areas who have PO boxes there for
important mail that they don't want messed with. I know my mother had
statements etc sent to the PO box, magazines etc went to the mailbox
at the end of her driveway.

--

sf

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 27, 2015, 3:39:35 PM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 1:27 PM, Kalmia wrote:

> He DOES go to the post office every so often, but there are days he merely wants to get something into the system, so uses the neighbor's box which is post-mounted by the pavement.

Easy enough to ask permission. I would not like someone doing it on
their own, but I'd give permission for occasional use.

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 3:42:36 PM7/27/15
On 7/28/2015 5:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Bush once called for building prisons and emphasizing "punishment over
therapy" for juvenile offenders. Today, he supports reforming the
criminal justice system, arguing that incarceration can harden low-level
lawbreakers into career criminals.

Bush "does not flip-flop," a Bush adviser said. "He learns. When he
learns, he changes." Bush was particularly influenced by the experience
of governing: he suddenly had access to measurements of what worked, and
what did not, on issues like juvenile justice

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 3:46:20 PM7/27/15
On 7/28/2015 5:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Jeb Bush’s people are trying to walk back his disastrous interview with
Megyn Kelly in which he said that even if he knew then what we all know
now, he would have launched the war on Iraq in 2003.

It is true that he doesn’t seem to have been very clear-headed in his
answer. He blamed “the intelligence” for what he said was a consensus of
himself and Hilary Clinton. But the question was not, would you have
trusted intelligence agencies all over again, but rather would you still
do it knowing what we know now. He said he would, even now.

We know now (actually we knew then) that there was no connection between
Iraq and al-Qaeda or the attacks of September 11, 2001, and that Iraq
had no nuclear weapons program.

But even before 9/11, in 1998, Jeb Bush signed the letter of the
so-called “Project for a new American Century” trying to pressure Bill
Clinton into an attack on Iraq. The signatories mostly came to power
under W. and more or less made a coup.

Nunya Bidnits

Jul 27, 2015, 3:50:01 PM7/27/15

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote -

>Easy enough to ask permission. I would not like someone doing
>it on their own, but I'd give permission for occasional use.

Yeah, as long as your neighbor isn't mailing militarized
microorganisms, or stalking Justin Boober... you know, serious
stuff.

Just sayin'.

Cindy Hamilton

Jul 27, 2015, 3:50:28 PM7/27/15
On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 1:22:14 PM UTC-4, Kalmia wrote:
> On Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 11:45:39 AM UTC-4, sf wrote:
>

> > Whoa! That take brass balls. If I found some stranger's mail in my
> > box for pickup without my permission, it would go into the round file.
>

> It isn't a stranger's box - he's using that of his cross the street neighbor.

My neighbors are strangers. We've got people across the street who've
lived there probably 7 years and we've never met. Don't even know
their name.

Cindy Hamilton

Sal Paradise

Jul 27, 2015, 3:51:40 PM7/27/15
On 7/28/2015 5:50 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones
you have to focus on" – GW Bush

"You have to look at the entire Bush Family in this context -- as if the
family ran a corporation called ‘Frauds-R-Us,’

George Jr.’s specialty was insurance and security fraud.

Jeb’s specialty was oil and gas fraud.

Neil’s specialty was real estate fraud.

Prescott’s specialty was banking fraud.

And George Sr.’s specialty? All of the above." -- Lt. Cmdr. Al Martin,
US Navy,(Ret)

"While opportunism isn’t new in U.S. politics, never did so many in one
family extract so many dollars from taxpayers as when George Bush senior
was president a decade ago" -- David E. Scheim, author of Contract on
America.

"What you’ve got with Bush [George senior] is absolutely the largest
number of siblings and children involved in what looks like a
never-ending hustle." -- Republican pundit Kevin Philips

"Texas businessmen [are] not crooks, "they just have an over-developed
sense of the extenuating circumstance."" -- Molly Ivins

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 4:03:04 PM7/27/15
On 7/27/2015 1:49 PM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> stalking Justin Boober...

No one cares.

Get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \
/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
| Sqwerty | | | | |
| & | |____| | |
| Marty | _..' | |____|

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 4:03:40 PM7/27/15
Barbara J. Llorente FRAUD!
ab...@aioe.org
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record
ID: 47846596.

Your ass has more mass than Jupiter!

No one cares about you.

Get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \
/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
Barbara Llorente | | | | |
| The | |____| | |
|Troll Enabler | _..' | |____|

jmcquown

Jul 27, 2015, 5:36:17 PM7/27/15
What issue? The person has a P.O. Box but occasionally puts outgoing
mail in someone elses mailbox. So what? It would be polite if they
asked first but it's not worth getting upset about.

Jill

Directorate of Troll Removal and Disposal

Jul 27, 2015, 5:37:27 PM7/27/15
On 7/28/2015 7:36 AM, jmcquown wrote:
should you believe Bush's new found compassion? Should you believe any
of the Bush family, no matter what they say? Would you ever believe a
criminal's word? How about an entire family of criminals?

Remember his daddy's "Kinder and Gentler Nation"? Did any of you notice
any improvement in the treatment of those who the Republicans are so
fond of reviling; the poor and single women and working women and
children and the elderly and the disabled? Nope, neither did I. Do you
believe for a moment that sonny boy has any intention of actually doing
anything but just mouthing those words until election day and then
falling back into the mean spirited, hateful, despicable ways of all
Republican politicians? Nope, neither do I.

Okay, let's spend a few minutes doing what the corporately owned media
has no intention of doing; factually looking at the criminal record that
the entire Bush family has loosed upon America and her citizens. History
is a far better indicator of a person's future actions than any
ludicrous promises or political platforms during an election. Careful,
though, this type of honest examination that always precedes the usual
death threats and taunts of "liar, liar, pants on fire." As Mort Sahl
once said about Ronald Reagan, "When I quote him, I'm accused of
slandering him."

Let's begin with George W. Bush, Sr., shall we?

Just to refresh your memory, it was Bush who, during his failed 1980 run
for the Presidency, labeled Reagan's twisted "Trickle Down Theory" as
"voodoo economics" and then, once chosen as the feeble-minded old man's
running mate, spent the next twelve years pretending to accept the lie.
It was during his successful 1988 Presidential campaign that he
proclaimed "Read my lips! No new taxes!" but, well, you get the picture.

Many records have come to light since the Iran-Contra hearings that
strongly support the accusation that then Vice-President Bush was not
"Out of the loop", as he repeatedly claimed, but was fully aware of the
illegal arms shipments to Iran and also of the drugs that were being
imported into the poorest neighborhoods in America by the terrorists he
and Reagan were illegally supporting in Nicaragua. The world will never
know the truth, of course, because one of Bush's last acts as President
was to pardon everyone related to these high crimes and misdemeanors.

There has also been reports that he was protecting major drug dealers in
the Mideast who were also acting as informants. These dealers were
passing on military and political information regarding such nations as
Syria and Iraq in exchange for that protection.

It has long been known that it was at Bush's request that Brett
Kimberlin, a convicted small time drug dealer, was placed in solitary
confinement for the entire 1988 presidential election cycle. Why such a
harsh punishment for such a small time crook? Because Kimberlin had
stated in an NBC interview that he had been the source for the monthly
marijuana purchases of one Dan Quayle and that he had made Quayle and
his new blushing, conservative bride, Marilyn, a wedding present of
hashish and marijuana which, it goes without saying, was consumed and
not reported to the local police.

Finally, there was once evidence that George Bush may have been the
celebrated "Deep-Throat" of Watergate fame. That evidence, however, has
long since been destroyed. (1)

The boys of the Bush family have some truly dirty laundry, as well.

Beginning with John "Jeb" Bush, now governor of Florida, we find that he
assisted Miguel Recarey, a fugitive now living in Spain, to steal over
$200 million from International Medical Centers, the HMO Recarey owned,
by using Jeb's father's influence to acquire a waiver for the HMO of the
standard rule of 50-50 (meaning that at least 50% of an HMO's clients
cannot be Medicare patients but must be full paying clients). This theft
left 150,000 elderly Americans without medical coverage. Oh, and by the
way, Recarey had paid Jeb Bush's company a $75,000 "real-estate
consultant fee". All totaled, Recarey embezzled over $1 billion in
Medicare funds through false billings and outright theft.

sf

Jul 27, 2015, 8:45:49 PM7/27/15
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:36:11 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
Nobody is upset unless it's you.

--

sf

Sal Paradise

Aug 2, 2015, 3:40:34 PM8/2/15
On 7/26/2015 2:47 AM, sf wrote:
As Jeb Bush prepares for his imminent presidential campaign, the
American people must keep in mind just who this man is and the crimes he
committed rigging the 2000 presidential election, which put his brother
George W. in the Oval Office, set us on the road to the Iraq War, the
Great Recession, destroyed America’s standing in the world, altered
American history forever.

Jeb Bush just so happened to be the Governor of Florida during that
election, and as you may recall, the Florida vote was so close that
recounts were requested and eventually declared his brother the winner.
Katherine Harris, Jeb’s secretary of state and the co-chair of the
George W. campaign, organized the election system that somehow ended up
losing or spoiling the ballots of hundreds of thousands of
African-American voters, who just so coincidentally tend to vote
Democratic. During the recount period, it is documented that the
Governor’s office made 95 calls to the Bush campaign- calls which Jeb
somehow “cannot remember” the reason for. That answer is unacceptable
for allegations of such importance. Why can’t you remember, Jeb?

Sal Paradise

Aug 3, 2015, 3:54:03 PM8/3/15
On 7/25/2015 1:55 AM, Kalmia wrote:
Fourteen hundred years ago Islam gave women rights; rights that could
not have been imagined by European counterparts. Bold words! Words
that have been spoken repeatedly, especially in the last two or three
decades by Muslim converts, and Islamic writers, academics and educators
across the globe. Women’s rights, responsibilities, and choices have
been the subject of books, articles, essays, and lectures. Sadly
however, convincing the world that Muslim women are not oppressed by
Islam is a message that is just not getting through. Media headlines
scream oppression and the words Muslim, women, and oppression seem to
have become inextricably linked.

No matter what Muslim women do or say to try to convince the world
otherwise, words like hijab, burka, polygamy, and Sharia seem to do
little but convince people that Islam oppresses women. Even educated,
articulate women fulfilling the modest conditions of hijab can do little
to dispel the myths. Women who conduct themselves with decorum and
grace and function effortlessly in the modern world have their
achievements and successes celebrated. However, if a woman wears a
scarf, covers her hair or puts her religion above worldly pursuits she
is immediately labelled oppressed. One wonders if this is the case for
women of other religious persuasions.

Sal Paradise

Aug 3, 2015, 3:56:31 PM8/3/15