Beer

Bryan Simmons

Aug 29, 2020, 1:46:54 PM8/29/20
I don't know if any of you live in a place that has a Granite City brewery, but they've got a new beer tapping today, with $6 growler fills.

https://untappd.com/b/granite-city-sabro/3428621

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Aug 30, 2020, 9:13:41 AM8/30/20
I GAVE UP my Ethanolic Imbibements to avoid the deleterious effects of ingesting a patent POISON!

I only engage in Healthful Imbibements like Cannabis now! But I can't right NOW 8/0/2020) as I'm Studying for My Test! :-)

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian