You probably can't see this page, but:

John Kuthe

Sep 20, 2023, 8:57:39 PM9/20/23
https://www.audioasylum.com/audio/general/messages/79/791103.html

It is pics of my triamped basement Sound System.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Thomas

Sep 20, 2023, 9:42:23 PM9/20/23
"This Inmate accepts Email from Registered Inmates Only.
You must provide your login information below to contact this Inmate."

You keep good company at least.

John Kuthe

Sep 20, 2023, 9:52:18 PM9/20/23
:-) It is an audiophile's message board. When you own a Sound System as good as mine, you fit right in!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Bruce

Sep 20, 2023, 10:02:42 PM9/20/23
I have two little speakers, connected to my computer, standing side by
side on my desk. Do I qualify?

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

John Kuthe

Sep 20, 2023, 10:22:15 PM9/20/23
Unless they are two audiophile speakers, no.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Bruce

Sep 20, 2023, 10:24:37 PM9/20/23
On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 19:22:11 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
<johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 9:02:42 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 18:52:14 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >:-) It is an audiophile's message board. When you own a Sound System as good as mine, you fit right in!
>> I have two little speakers, connected to my computer, standing side by
>> side on my desk. Do I qualify?
>>
>> --
>> Bruce
>> <https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>
>
>Unless they are two audiophile speakers, no.

I'd have to ask them but I don't think so.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Thomas

Sep 21, 2023, 5:33:49 AM9/21/23
"Audiophiles adore audio equipment, which is completely unrelated to enjoying music. In the good old days, music lovers only played with audio equipment because they had to, while audiophiles today would rather listen to their equipment than to enjoy music.

A music lover will stop what he's doing and stay glued to a favorite piece of music even if it's coming over a 3" speaker or a public-address system, while an audiophile almost never enjoys music, even if played on a $100,000 hi-fi.

Because audiophiles don't have the experience or education to understand what matters (the skill of the original recording engineer, the choice of loudspeakers, their placement in a room and the acoustics of that room), audiophiles spend fortunes on the wrong things, which are the high-profit-margin and well advertised items like cables, power conditioners, amplifiers, power cables, connectors, resistors, and just about everything that has almost nothing to do with the quality of reproduced music — but makes loads of money for the people selling these fetishes."

https://www.kenrockwell.com/audio/audiophile.htm

I asked a friend. You are not this kind of phile.

GM

Sep 21, 2023, 6:03:18 AM9/21/23
John Kuthe wrote:

> https://www.audioasylum.com/audio/general/messages/79/791103.html
>
> It is pics of my triamped basement Sound System.

What a fucking UGLI mess that all is... it LOOKS like ===> 💩💩💩💩💩

When ALEX buys yer house for PENNIES on the DOLLAR, all that JUNK will go STRAIGHT to the LANDFILL...!!!

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

🤣

--
GM

GM

Sep 21, 2023, 6:09:41 AM9/21/23
Thomas wrote re: JOHN KUTHE:

> "Audiophiles adore audio equipment, which is completely unrelated to enjoying music. In the good old days, music lovers only played with audio equipment because they had to, while audiophiles today would rather listen to their equipment than to enjoy music.
>
> A music lover will stop what he's doing and stay glued to a favorite piece of music even if it's coming over a 3" speaker or a public-address system, while an audiophile almost never enjoys music, even if played on a $100,000 hi-fi.
>
> Because audiophiles don't have the experience or education to understand what matters (the skill of the original recording engineer, the choice of loudspeakers, their placement in a room and the acoustics of that room), audiophiles spend fortunes on the wrong things, which are the high-profit-margin and well advertised items like cables, power conditioners, amplifiers, power cables, connectors, resistors, and just about everything that has almost nothing to do with the quality of reproduced music — but makes loads of money for the people selling these fetishes."
>
> https://www.kenrockwell.com/audio/audiophile.htm
>
> I asked a friend. You are not this kind of phile.

And since JOHN is also a PEDOPHILE, I thought this was apropos:

https://www.kenrockwell.com/audio/audiophile.htm

"Thank God I'm not an audiophile.

Just like a ****pedophile****, the word audiophile is defined as someone with an unhealthy attraction or
interest in something; in this case, it's audio equipment, but not music.

An audiophile and a music lover are two entirely different people..."

😎

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

Sep 21, 2023, 7:09:12 AM9/21/23
Pedophiles love 3rd and 4th grade girls.

"I WISH I could have had sex with several
girls in my 3rd and 4th grade classes."
--John Kuthe, in rec.food.cooking, Jul 27, 2021, 8:37:54 AM

> --
> GM

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Sep 21, 2023, 1:07:17 PM9/21/23
NOT a pedophile! I wanted to have sex when I was in 3rd or 4th grade with age appropriate girls.

And Bryan, you are a Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer who cannot roll a kayak.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Thomas Argo

Sep 21, 2023, 1:29:53 PM9/21/23
What age is appropriate in 3rd grade?

Bryan Simmons

Sep 21, 2023, 2:18:14 PM9/21/23
When he was 40, he wrote, "I WISH." Not *I wished*,
meaning that he had wished 30 years earlier, but that
he "WISH[ed]" it had happened. Why? One could only
assume that he wished that he'd had that memory,
presumably to masturbate to. I say, "presumably"
because that fits together to everything else that we
know about the pervert Kuthe. We all know that he's
a sicko.

--Bryan

Dave Smith

Sep 21, 2023, 2:29:09 PM9/21/23
On 2023-09-21 1:29 p.m., Thomas Argo wrote:
> On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 1:07:17 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> --Bryan
>> NOT a pedophile! I wanted to have sex when I was in 3rd or 4th grade with age appropriate girls.
>>
>> And Bryan, you are a Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer who cannot roll a kayak.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN
> What age is appropriate in 3rd grade?

The rule of thumb is half your age plus seven, so I guess a kid in Gr.3
could go for anyone up to age 7.

Bruce

Sep 21, 2023, 2:39:48 PM9/21/23
So if you're 74 and you have a relationship with a woman who's younger
than 44, you go to jail.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Mike Duffy

Sep 21, 2023, 7:01:00 PM9/21/23
On 2023-09-21, Dave Smith wrote:

> The rule of thumb is half your age plus seven,
> so I guess a kid in Gr.3 could go for anyone up to age 7.

If 7 = 7 + age /2, that yields Age=0.

Third grade is usually around seven years.

I think you got one step ahead of yourself.

Dave Smith

Sep 21, 2023, 7:20:30 PM9/21/23
I won't bother telling you about the typo that resulted in an answer so
far from what I had intended. I confess to having trouble editing on a
computer monitor.

Hank Rogers

Sep 21, 2023, 8:20:31 PM9/21/23
But you could teach him to roll a kayak!

And you could teach him how to hump a tree!

But you don't. Because you are fucked up in the head.

Hank Rogers

Sep 21, 2023, 8:23:34 PM9/21/23
How old is megatron?

GM

Sep 21, 2023, 8:31:13 PM9/21/23
Ancient...

Every year living with RCMP Officer Dave would be a fucking slo - mo eternity...

Like living in "suspended animation"...

Listenin' to all that long - winded baloney and blarney he spouts...

--
GM

cshenk

Sep 23, 2023, 3:45:15 PM9/23/23

> > > Pedophiles love 3rd and 4th grade girls.
> > >
> > > "I WISH I could have had sex with several
> > > girls in my 3rd and 4th grade classes."
> > > --John Kuthe, in rec.food.cooking, Jul 27, 2021, 8:37:54 AM

> > > --Bryan
> > NOT a pedophile! I wanted to have sex when I was in 3rd or 4th
> > grade with age appropriate girls.
> >
> > And Bryan, you are a Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer who
> > cannot roll a kayak.
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN
> What age is appropriate in 3rd grade?

Boys in the 3rd grade Thomas.

Note: he's in the same class with them so same age. That's not a
pedophile, but normal feelings within same age groups. Typical GM
garbage.

Hank Rogers

Sep 23, 2023, 7:56:10 PM9/23/23
Maybe you're right. Kuth is too fucked up in the head to even
pass as a sex pervert.

GM

Sep 23, 2023, 8:01:44 PM9/23/23
Heh... "Typical GM garbage" will be my epitaph...

--
GM

Bryan Simmons

Sep 24, 2023, 9:57:46 AM9/24/23
No, John, you wanted when you were sixty-one years
old *to have had* sex with 3rd or 4th grade girls.

> > > And Bryan, you are a Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferer who
> > > cannot roll a kayak.
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN
> > What age is appropriate in 3rd grade?
> Boys in the 3rd grade Thomas.
>
> Note: he's in the same class with them so same age. That's not a
> pedophile, but normal feelings within same age groups. Typical GM
> garbage.

He hasn't been "in the same class with them" for
over fifty years. Isn't it time for your almost dead
husband to lick your asshole? Does he know that
you're sucking up to his replacement?

--Bryan

Thomas

Sep 24, 2023, 10:01:57 AM9/24/23
I did not say he was a pedo in 3rd grade. Wanting to bang your classmate in 3rd grade is a bit soon.
In my 3rd grade, all girls had cooties lol.

Bryan Simmons

Sep 24, 2023, 10:49:08 AM9/24/23
It wouldn't have to be banging. I bet that John is
very curious as to what a truly glabrous vulva is
really like. His obsession with shaving himself to
get as close as possible to a pre-pubertal state
suggests that. I bet that he has a hole in his
heart that could only be filled by getting to *do
things* with a pre-pubertal vulva. He probably
wonders about the fragrance vis-a-vis that of a
fourteen year old post-pubertal vulva, which,
TTBOMK, is the youngest that he has gotten to
*do things* with.

My guess is that few folks would want to leave
John Kuthe alone to change their toddler great-
grand-daughter's diaper.

--Bryan

Dave Smith

Sep 24, 2023, 12:04:38 PM9/24/23
By definition pedophilia is a disorder in which a older teen or adult
has sexual urges for young children. Lusting after people of the same
age or age range is not pedophilia.

John Kuthe

Sep 24, 2023, 12:46:17 PM9/24/23
On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 11:04:38 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> By definition pedophilia is a disorder in which a older teen or adult
> has sexual urges for young children. Lusting after people of the same
> age or age range is not pedophilia.

Exactly! And YES I wished I could have had sex when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. Lord knows I was masturbating by then, a LOT!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Bryan Simmons

Sep 24, 2023, 1:03:05 PM9/24/23
You "wished" that when you were 61, when you wrote,
"I WISH."

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN
, sexual predator, retired

--Bryan

cshenk

Sep 24, 2023, 7:01:49 PM9/24/23
Yes. There is no indication John was or is a pedofile. Heck, I kissed
my first boy in 4th grade! He was a fellow student in my class in 4th
grade. I dumped him later because he didn't like to climb trees.

songbird

Sep 24, 2023, 8:30:24 PM9/24/23
what if in the 3rd grade you have a crush on your
teacher?

oh boy did i. she was so sweet, nice and a genuinely
good person who taught me a lot of lessons that i sorely
needed.

songbird

Dave Smith

Sep 24, 2023, 9:27:21 PM9/24/23
On 2023-09-24 8:10 p.m., songbird wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I did not say he was a pedo in 3rd grade. Wanting to bang your classmate in 3rd grade is a bit soon.
>>> In my 3rd grade, all girls had cooties lol.
>>

>> By definition pedophilia is a disorder in which a older teen or adult
>> has sexual urges for young children. Lusting after people of the same
>> age or age range is not pedophilia.
>
> what if in the 3rd grade you have a crush on your
> teacher?
AAMOF I did have a crush on my Gr, 3 teacher... Miss Peel. I have to
admit that at that age there was no thought of actual sex.

Ed P

Sep 24, 2023, 11:47:40 PM9/24/23
When I was in 3rd grade my teacher was a very old lady. She must have
been at least 40.

GM

Sep 25, 2023, 12:17:30 AM9/25/23
Ed P wrote:

> When I was in 3rd grade my teacher was a very old lady. She must have
> been at least 40.

My first - grade teacher was my 60 - year old grandma, my fourth - grade teacher an aunt...

I was a perfect angel, any "issue" and they'd call up my parents...

They did me no "favors", in fourth grade when I wasn't getting my multiplication tables.
my aunt put me in a dunce cap and put me in a corner, and no recess until I got those
tables right, lol...

She's be fired for that now...

--
GM

Mike Duffy

Sep 25, 2023, 12:38:47 AM9/25/23
On 2023-09-25, GM wrote:

> my aunt put me in a dunce cap and put me in
> a corner, and no recess until I got those
> tables right, lol...

Did you have to make the cap yourself?

I never saw it administered, but I gathered
that was the worst part of the tradition.

GM

Sep 25, 2023, 12:54:00 AM9/25/23
Nope, she had one already made...

In first grade, the *principal's* daughter, Delores Ferri, peed her pants at her seat cuz she was too scared to ask the teacher - my grandma - to go to the bathroom...

"Different times"...

--
GM

Bruce

Sep 25, 2023, 1:35:21 AM9/25/23
On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 23:01:34 +0000, "cshenk"
<csh...@virginia-beach.net> wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> By definition pedophilia is a disorder in which a older teen or adult
>> has sexual urges for young children. Lusting after people of the same
>> age or age range is not pedophilia.
>
>Yes. There is no indication John was or is a pedofile. Heck, I kissed
>my first boy in 4th grade! He was a fellow student in my class in 4th
>grade. I dumped him later because he didn't like to climb trees.

Yes, that's always a deal breaker.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Bruce

Sep 25, 2023, 1:37:21 AM9/25/23
One of my first crushes was called Emma Peel.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Bruce

Sep 25, 2023, 1:38:47 AM9/25/23
On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 21:17:26 -0700 (PDT), GM <gregor...@msn.com>
wrote:

> Ed P wrote:
>
>> When I was in 3rd grade my teacher was a very old lady. She must have
>> been at least 40.
>

>My first - grade teacher was my 60 - year old grandma, my fourth - grade teacher an aunt...

Gay men often like older women. Shirley Bassey.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Dave Smith

Sep 25, 2023, 8:45:49 AM9/25/23
Yeah, when you are 8 years old 40 is pretty close to ancient. Now that I
am 72 I think of 40 as a youngster.

Ed P

Sep 25, 2023, 9:55:38 AM9/25/23
I know some women my age and I think they are good looking. I wonder
if, when I was a teenager, you showed my a photo of them as they are now
how I'd react. Is that good looking woman in her 70;s just an old lady
to a teenager? My guess is yes.

Bruce

Sep 25, 2023, 2:47:48 PM9/25/23
Two of my high school friends made a pact. They'd kill each other when
they'd reach 40. I don't know how they'd do that without having one
survivor, but anyway. They're both still alive and just over 60.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Bruce

Sep 25, 2023, 2:50:16 PM9/25/23
What if someone gave you as a teenager 5 photo's of old ladies and
asked you to pick the best looking one. Would you pick the same one as
now?

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

cshenk

Sep 25, 2023, 4:33:46 PM9/25/23
Bruce wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 23:01:34 +0000, "cshenk"
> <csh...@virginia-beach.net> wrote:
>
> > Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> >> By definition pedophilia is a disorder in which a older teen or
> adult >> has sexual urges for young children. Lusting after people of
> the same >> age or age range is not pedophilia.
> >
> > Yes. There is no indication John was or is a pedofile. Heck, I
> > kissed my first boy in 4th grade! He was a fellow student in my
> > class in 4th grade. I dumped him later because he didn't like to
> > climb trees.
>
> Yes, that's always a deal breaker.

Sure was! I loved climbing trees at that age!

cshenk

Sep 25, 2023, 4:36:43 PM9/25/23
I had one in the 9th grade on my history teacher. He was really cute!
I gained a lifelong love of history from him.

Ed P

Sep 25, 2023, 4:45:19 PM9/25/23
Can't say for sure on that. However, take 5 young ladies at the time
and then go back 50 years later. I don't know if #1 would still be #1
but I do know if ranked 1 to 5 it will have changed. Some people just
don't age as well as others. Part genetics, part how they lived and
cared for themselves.

Bruce

Sep 25, 2023, 5:10:34 PM9/25/23
Yes, it varies greatly, also with men. Some men actually look better
with age, less goofy. But it's all about character with us anyway :)

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>

Ed P

Sep 25, 2023, 5:41:12 PM9/25/23
Yes, I've met some very good looking women that I'd not ever care to
spend any time with, but many of the "normal" women are quite engaging
and fun to be with. Character and intelligence matters.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 25, 2023, 6:16:29 PM9/25/23
On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 12:37:21 AM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> One of my first crushes was called Emma Peel.
>
> Bruce

Diana Rigg?

Bruce

Sep 25, 2023, 6:18:59 PM9/25/23