Crock Pot Lucid Dream

Star Bread ★

Jan 15, 2017, 9:13:04 PM1/15/17
Yesterday I puked from being blacked out in a Hyberabad cabs, and I had
a lucid dream as a result of the tinnitus~! Shanty Town Drift in the
place of Mesopotamia~!

My dream was in relation to instat Pot, which, upon close examination,
was a retaliatory course of usage. Basically, my neighbor from grade
school shat into a crock pot and put in a cold turkey breast, and
cooked that sucker in dookie for 8 hours. Can you guess the resistance
formula~!?

Gank,
TREEEUPO~!