I just had a delicious Fruit Snack, did my Oral Hygiene...

John Kuthe

Sep 20, 2023, 11:05:26 PM9/20/23
...am Double Glabrous, may have a $40/hr FT Nursing Job (had the phone interview this afternoon) and am now doing to bed! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Bryan Simmons

Sep 21, 2023, 7:19:31 AM9/21/23
On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 10:05:26 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> ...am Double Glabrous, may have a $40/hr FT Nursing Job (had the phone interview this afternoon) and am now doing to bed! :-)

If I had a nickel for every job you thought you might get,
I could buy a big package of chicken wings, or some
other kind of meat. Mmmmm! Meat. Losers get
slopped with rice, beans and stinking garlic potatoes.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN
, sexual predator

--Bryan

Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing

Sep 21, 2023, 3:18:26 PM9/21/23
I had to unchew 3 grizzly pieces in my Fillet, otherwise perfect Mignon.

Bryan Simmons

Sep 21, 2023, 5:07:42 PM9/21/23
I saw a bear *track*, but you are *eating* a bear!

--Bryan

John Kuthe

Sep 21, 2023, 11:15:35 PM9/21/23
...am Triple Glabrous, and am now going to bed.

And over this weekend, wil have a GREAT Orgasm!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN

Hank Rogers

Sep 22, 2023, 12:19:58 AM9/22/23
You should work on quadruple glabrous now.