OT First Vegetarian STD Meal!

John Kuthe

Apr 24, 2020, 7:01:08 PM4/24/20

GM

Apr 24, 2020, 7:09:23 PM4/24/20
UCK...SLOP...!!!

John Kuthe = FAGGOT M - A - G - G - O - T

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Best
Greg

John Kuthe

Apr 24, 2020, 7:11:00 PM4/24/20
FUCK YOU! Asshole!

John Kuthe...

Thomas

Apr 24, 2020, 7:27:06 PM4/24/20
It is a realistic meal, not all fancied up. I would have no problem trying.

John Kuthe

Apr 24, 2020, 8:30:37 PM4/24/20
On Friday, April 24, 2020 at 6:27:06 PM UTC-5, Thomas wrote:
> It is a realistic meal, not all fancied up. I would have no problem trying.

Exactly! And was my new Prototype VSTD Meal! Good regular vegetarian food thrown together out of what I had.

OBTW I threw out my Ziploc with ham in it I kept in the refrigerator! I'm serious about doing the vegetarian thing. And it's healthier! For me and the animals NOT killed to feed me!

John Kuthe...

Alex

Apr 24, 2020, 9:09:58 PM4/24/20
That pig was already dead.

GM

Apr 24, 2020, 9:27:39 PM4/24/20
Lol...fuckin' Alex NAILS it...

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg

John Kuthe

Apr 24, 2020, 11:00:04 PM4/24/20
And I just stopped demanding that ANY MORE PIGS should be killed for my eating pleasure. Because I have just gone vegetarian! As every human should. Not only for all the livestock, but to stop the terrible practices of animal slaughter on a grand scale, which is destroying our planet!

Wise up Fucker!

https://www.pbs.org/video/climate-change-the-facts-ua6lmf/

I have!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe

Apr 24, 2020, 11:01:08 PM4/24/20
You too are as dumb as a post

https://www.pbs.org/video/climate-change-the-facts-ua6lmf/

John Kuthe...

Gary

Apr 25, 2020, 9:10:30 AM4/25/20
John! You idiot! >:-o
That particular animal WAS killed to feed you and you
just tossed it out. Shame on you!

If you want to quit eating meat to save the animals like Bruce,
go ahead. Nothing wrong with that if that's how you feel.
Just don't buy any more meat.

HOWEVER, tossing out perfectly good ham in your Ziplock bag
is very sad indeed. You have dishonored that pig that died
for your food. Once dead, you should have at least eaten it.

That animal died for nothing.

Gary

Apr 25, 2020, 9:12:26 AM4/25/20
John Kuthe wrote:

> And I just stopped demanding that ANY MORE PIGS should be killed for my eating pleasure. Because I have just gone vegetarian! As every human should. Not only for all the livestock, but to stop the terrible practices of animal slaughter on a grand scale, which is destroying our planet!

Damn! Bruce has protected you so often that you've turned
in him. oh man!

Animal "slaughter" is not destroying our planet.
It's just destroying the animals in question for food.
The ones that we eat and not throw away like you just did.

sockmo...@comcast.net

Apr 25, 2020, 11:09:25 AM4/25/20
John, those potatoes look yummy! Potatoes and garlic are two of my favorite things.

Denise in NH

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2020, 12:00:50 PM4/25/20
On Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 10:09:25 AM UTC-5, sockmo...@comcast.net wrote:
> John, those potatoes look yummy! Potatoes and garlic are two of my favorite things.
>
> Denise in NH

Here's my recipe:
-------------------------
It's a recipe from a local restaurant that I got in a newsletter years ago. I'll give you my slightly modified version:

5 lbs potatoes

4 cups 40% cream

2 heads of fresh garlic (not the stuff in jars!)

1 tsp salt

1 tsp white pepper (black pepper works too, but makes black specks in the sauce!)

Gruyere swiss cheese

Peel (optional I suppose) and slice up the potatoes into chunk slices about 1/4 inch thick. Peel and mince the garlic, and I pare that little green plant out of the middle of each clove (A PITA, but it's kinda fun too!)

In a large pot, put the potato pieces, the cream, the garlic and the salt and pepper and bring to a gentle boil for about 10-15 mins. Thin with a little milk to make it easy to stir.

Then pour into a shallow baking pan like a lasagna pan, and grate Gruyere cheese on top. Bake at 350F for 40 mins or into until the Gruyere gets light golden brown.

Let sit for 30 mins after baking, and enjoy!
--------------------------

John Kuthe...

Bruce

Apr 25, 2020, 3:18:21 PM4/25/20
On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 09:11:18 -0400, Gary <g.ma...@att.net> wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> And I just stopped demanding that ANY MORE PIGS should be killed for my eating pleasure. Because I have just gone vegetarian! As every human should. Not only for all the livestock, but to stop the terrible practices of animal slaughter on a grand scale, which is destroying our planet!
>
>Damn! Bruce has protected you so often that you've turned
>in him. oh man!

He's become a vegetarian. I'm not a vegetarian. Your logic is flawed.

>Animal "slaughter" is not destroying our planet.
>It's just destroying the animals in question for food.
>The ones that we eat and not throw away like you just did.

Eating meat is bad for the environment, carnivore spin
notwithstanding.

Alex

Apr 25, 2020, 10:56:41 PM4/25/20
Why did it take you 60 years?

Alex

Apr 25, 2020, 10:57:31 PM4/25/20
He doesn't care.

John Kuthe

Apr 25, 2020, 11:00:41 PM4/25/20
Because I was not born with this knowledge!

John Kuthe...

Bruce

Apr 25, 2020, 11:07:50 PM4/25/20
If you eat an animal, it still died for nothing. If a cannibal kills
and eats you, will you think, just before you die, "at least they're
eating me"?

Alex

Apr 25, 2020, 11:38:53 PM4/25/20
OK.  Why did it take you 60 years?

John Kuthe

Apr 26, 2020, 7:25:33 AM4/26/20
On Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 10:38:53 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:

> OK.  Why did it take you 60 years?

Why are you still alive? :-(

John Kuthe...

Gary

Apr 27, 2020, 11:34:47 AM4/27/20
Bruce wrote:
> If you eat an animal, it still died for nothing.

No, it died to feed another. That's not for nothing.

> If a cannibal kills
> and eats you, will you think, just before you die, "at least they're
> eating me"?

You're just twisting, Bruce.
If a wild australian dog killS and eats YOU, it will live and
be able to feed her baby wild puppies. Fair trade.

My Mom(tm) once asked me about that.
"What if you die and your ferrets eat you?"
"No worries, Mom. Once I'm dead I would hope that
they eat my body in order to survive."

Only problem there is that I know once I was discovered, the
newspaper headlines would read, "FERRETS EAT GARY!"
"MAN EATING FERRETS!" Then they would be killed by our
nifty "authorities."

Alex

Apr 27, 2020, 7:44:00 PM4/27/20
I guess your aim with that Uzi sucks.