490 troll posts in one week...

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 24, 2015, 12:38:01 PM4/24/15
... by W Lohman the Casa Boner Blowman troll of course.

This is what happens when you're a sex offender with stalking
compulsions, tethered at home by an ankle bracelet.

Roy

Apr 24, 2015, 12:52:22 PM4/24/15
His humorous remarks are becoming less so and are becoming tedious.
Time for him to "retire" again or perhaps he could off himself as the
real Willy Loman did.

What started out as "getting back" at a number of bullies on this
site has gotten to be a bit stale. Also allying with a certain dumpy,
frumpy poster has not endeared him with many as well.
========
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Gregory Morrow

Apr 24, 2015, 5:16:11 PM4/24/15
Sqwertz wrote:
> "My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
> group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
> here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder
> I have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am
> no longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
> enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
> disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
> for me."
>
> - Casa Boner September 2013.
>
> And people criticized me for not giving him the benefit of the doubt
> for his apology.

IMWTK...!!!

--
Best
Greg

W. Lohman

Apr 24, 2015, 5:34:15 PM4/24/15
I'm deep in your skull, again, lol...

W. Lohman

Apr 24, 2015, 5:38:35 PM4/24/15
On 4/24/2015 10:52 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 10:38:01 AM UTC-6, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>> ... by W Lohman the Casa Boner Blowman troll of course.
>>
>> This is what happens when you're a sex offender with stalking
>> compulsions, tethered at home by an ankle bracelet.
>
> His humorous remarks are becoming less so and are becoming tedious.

Oh bother, must buff up my material...

> Time for him to "retire" again or perhaps he could off himself as the
> real Willy Loman did.

Might have to go all Eugene O'Neil on ya...

> What started out as "getting back" at a number of bullies on this
> site has gotten to be a bit stale.

No less so their act, and you live with that 24/7/365.

Wanna be Pakistan for troll, take some incoming.

> Also allying with a certain dumpy,
> frumpy poster has not endeared him with many as well.
> ========

Oh boo fucking hoo.

You whine too much, son.

W. Lohman

Apr 24, 2015, 5:47:32 PM4/24/15
On 4/24/2015 1:41 PM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
> I thought it was a bit much but evidently sf is more than happy to be
> the centre of that attention, so let them play on.

A "bit much" compared to over a decade of the Steven and Marty abuse hour?

Your scale is way off.
Message has been deleted

W. Lohman

Apr 24, 2015, 5:54:26 PM4/24/15
On 4/24/2015 2:45 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:37:55 -0500, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>
> "My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
> group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
> here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder
> I have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am
> no longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
> enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
> disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
> for me."
>
> - Casa Boner September 2013.
>
> And people criticized me for not giving him the benefit of the doubt
> for his apology.
>
> -sw

Did you ever talk Omelet into shooting you?

> Omelet wrote:
>
>> He hates me 'cause I never slept with him...
>
> He hates himself because he is all he has to sleep with
> I don't know, sometimes he used to seem normal, then he went petty
> trough vindictive and now I just shun contact. I have enough crazies to
> deal with in my world without encouraging those who refuse to take their
> meds.

For the record, I never once even considered sleeping with you. And
you know that. You're the one who somehow got the idea that I was
going to move in with you - and you posted that to RFC just out of the
total blue.

After having met you twice at casual austin.food gatherings 2 or 3
years ago and not giving you any indication that there was any sort of
romantic interest in the least, you somehow twisted that into MY
MOVING IN WITH YOU?

That was just way too Psycho for me. I sat there at stared at the
screen for at least 15 minutes wondering, WTF? That was just way too
spooky. I've met weird, semi-psycho women before but you win, hands
down. Mapi of austin.general still holds the male title, but at least
he announced his psychosis right there lying on the floor of the bar
at B.D. Reilly's rather than romantically obsessing over me for 2
years.

Needless to say, you need to come to terms with what happened and why
your mind works that way and stop making up excuses for your fixation
and disappointment before we become the next Yoli and Michael. I'd
prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

And Jeremy, I was just tired of your decade of bullshit and visions of
grandeur about all these things you're "working on" or have not done
in the past. Even posting a call for meetings with imaginary people
about imaginary projects of yours at "the normal time and place", as
if you are somebody important with a life. I'm pretty sure you're
manic depressive mixed with habitual liar.

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

W. Lohman

Apr 24, 2015, 5:57:18 PM4/24/15
On 4/24/2015 3:11 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:41:33 -0300, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
>
>> I thought it was a bit much but evidently sf is more than happy to be
>> the centre of that attention, so let them play on.
>
> I guess she thinks she's making a stand of some sort. The only thing
> it's communicating to everyone is that she's a gullible, childish,
> idiot and that she's apparently either oblivious or unashamed of it.
>
> -sw

Pity that Omelet didn't finish you off...

W. Lohman

Apr 24, 2015, 5:57:50 PM4/24/15

W. Lohman

Apr 24, 2015, 6:02:51 PM4/24/15
On 4/24/2015 3:47 PM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:11:40 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:41:33 -0300, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
>>
>>> I thought it was a bit much but evidently sf is more than happy to be
>>> the centre of that attention, so let them play on.
>>
>> I guess she thinks she's making a stand of some sort. The only thing
>> it's communicating to everyone is that she's a gullible, childish,
>> idiot and that she's apparently either oblivious or unashamed of it.
>>
>> -sw
>
> Quite.

Nice little clique-lapping session you have going there...

Jeßus

Apr 24, 2015, 7:32:02 PM4/24/15
On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:52:15 -0700 (PDT), Roy <wil...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 10:38:01 AM UTC-6, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>> ... by W Lohman the Casa Boner Blowman troll of course.
>>
>> This is what happens when you're a sex offender with stalking
>> compulsions, tethered at home by an ankle bracelet.
>
>His humorous remarks are becoming less so and are becoming tedious.
>Time for him to "retire" again or perhaps he could off himself as the
>real Willy Loman did.
>
>What started out as "getting back" at a number of bullies on this
>site has gotten to be a bit stale.

Of course, everyone so concerned can filter this latest incarnation of
the casa troll.

Of more relevance though is Nunya Biscuit's replying to every single
post by the troll... from what I can see. This is the very same
hypocrite who has long (and frequently) berated anyone who replies to
Julie in a critical manner... the hypocrisy is just outstanding :)

>Also allying with a certain dumpy,
>frumpy poster has not endeared him with many as well

Yes, that is a very interesting and close relationship there, in more
ways than one...

Jeßus

Apr 24, 2015, 7:32:44 PM4/24/15
On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:41:33 -0300, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:52:15 -0700 (PDT), Roy <wil...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>I thought it was a bit much but evidently sf is more than happy to be
>the centre of that attention, so let them play on.

'them'? <G>
Message has been deleted

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 24, 2015, 8:06:03 PM4/24/15
On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 4:54:26 PM UTC-5, W. Lohman wrote:
> On 4/24/2015 2:45 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> --
> > Omelet wrote:
> >
> >> He hates me 'cause I never slept with him...

OK, I'm not sticking up for Wertz, but Jesus motherfucking Christ, I can't
imagine anyone wanting to fuck Omelet.

http://recfoodcooking.com/mug/shot/Om%20With%20Kitty.jpg

That picture of her with her familiar is years old. All the spells and
potions in the world...

> -sw

--Bryan

Jeßus

Apr 24, 2015, 8:27:56 PM4/24/15
On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:53:06 -0300, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
>All the participants -

I was really alluding to sf's very special relationship with the casa
troll. There's more there than meets the eye, let's just put it that
way.

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 24, 2015, 8:37:03 PM4/24/15
Message has been deleted

Brooklyn1

Apr 24, 2015, 9:35:21 PM4/24/15
Bwrrryan wrote:

>OK, I'm not sticking up for Wertz, but Jesus motherfucking Christ, I can't
>imagine anyone wanting to fuck Omelet.

That's 'cause you only do males, faggot.

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 24, 2015, 11:08:57 PM4/24/15
"Jeßberush" pulled his skirt up over his head and whimpered:

>Of more relevance though is Nunya Biscuit's replying to every
>single
>post by the troll... from what I can see.

Then you can't see shit, or more likely you're just a liar. Can
you count? Maybe stupidity is your problem. Dumb and dishonest.
What a combo.

>This is the very same
>hypocrite who has long (and frequently) berated anyone who
>replies to
>Julie in a critical manner... the hypocrisy is just outstanding
>:)

I sometimes berate babbling baitsuckers such as yourself who
flood the group with ignorant shit to and about the julie troll,
sometimes exceeding a thousand shit posts a month in aggregate,
but who somehow think no one is entitled to comment on their
activities. Like you. You're constantly calling out julie, but
you scream like a little sissy baby if anyone calls YOU out.
You're a hypocrite, and a pussy.

And since you're hiding in your hovel behind a killfile, would
someone please repost this.

MartyB

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 24, 2015, 11:42:33 PM4/24/15
"Jeßus" wrote in message

>I was really alluding to sf's very special relationship with
>the casa
>troll. There's more there than meets the eye, let's just put it
>that
>way.

FFS. It's a troll and his mark. A mark always hangs him/herself.
Get a clue.

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:12:15 AM4/25/15
On 4/24/2015 5:31 PM, z...@zcv.org.au wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:52:15 -0700 (PDT), Roy <wil...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 10:38:01 AM UTC-6, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>>> ... by W Lohman the Casa Boner Blowman troll of course.
>>>
>>> This is what happens when you're a sex offender with stalking
>>> compulsions, tethered at home by an ankle bracelet.
>>
>> His humorous remarks are becoming less so and are becoming tedious.
>> Time for him to "retire" again or perhaps he could off himself as the
>> real Willy Loman did.
>>
>> What started out as "getting back" at a number of bullies on this
>> site has gotten to be a bit stale.
>
> Of course, everyone so concerned can filter this latest incarnation of
> the casa troll.
>
> Of more relevance though is Nunya Biscuit's replying to every single
> post by the troll... from what I can see. This is the very same
> hypocrite who has long (and frequently) berated anyone who replies to
> Julie in a critical manner... the hypocrisy is just outstanding :)

Isn't it just!

>> Also allying with a certain dumpy,
>> frumpy poster has not endeared him with many as well
>
> Yes, that is a very interesting and close relationship there, in more
> ways than one...

Which ways would those be, do illumine us.

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:13:17 AM4/25/15
You broke character there, talking about those you claim to ignore is
the same really as interacting with them.

Shame.

Loss of discipline noted.

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:15:22 AM4/25/15
On 4/24/2015 5:53 PM, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:
> All the participants -

In nefarious discussion and free speech....oooh...imagine....

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:19:28 AM4/25/15
On 4/24/2015 6:05 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 4:54:26 PM UTC-5, W. Lohman wrote:
>> On 4/24/2015 2:45 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> --

> OK, I'm not sticking up for Wertz, but Jesus motherfucking Christ, I can't
> imagine anyone wanting to fuck Omelet.
>
> http://recfoodcooking.com/mug/shot/Om%20With%20Kitty.jpg

Dude, and you think a guy on pink scooter is more, um...fuckable?

> That picture of her with her familiar is years old. All the spells and
> potions in the world...

You think people stay the same physically?

Very shallow.

>> -sw
>
> --Bryan

Sqwerty and his bloated chipmunk cheeks, eh?

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:21:32 AM4/25/15
Is there really?

Can you elaborate on that allegation?

Or are you just a rank insinuator?

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:27:52 AM4/25/15

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:30:01 AM4/25/15
On 4/24/2015 6:59 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> And shouldn't you be getting all gussied up and ready for the Bruce
> Jenner interview, Gregory? He is your role model, after all.

What exactly is your type, little dumpling?

Animal or mineral?

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:37:52 AM4/25/15
On 4/24/2015 9:08 PM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> "Jeßberush" pulled his skirt up over his head and whimpered:
>
>> Of more relevance though is Nunya Biscuit's replying to every single
>> post by the troll... from what I can see.
>
> Then you can't see shit, or more likely you're just a liar. Can you
> count? Maybe stupidity is your problem. Dumb and dishonest. What a combo.

One more regular who saw through your act, old King Troll...

>> This is the very same
>> hypocrite who has long (and frequently) berated anyone who replies to
>> Julie in a critical manner... the hypocrisy is just outstanding :)
>
> I sometimes berate babbling baitsuckers such as yourself who flood the
> group with ignorant shit to and about the julie troll, sometimes
> exceeding a thousand shit posts a month in aggregate, but who somehow
> think no one is entitled to comment on their activities. Like you.
> You're constantly calling out julie, but you scream like a little sissy
> baby if anyone calls YOU out. You're a hypocrite, and a pussy.

And you're a rank coward and a mincing little net-bully.

You gutless puke.

> And since you're hiding in your hovel behind a killfile, would someone
> please repost this.
>
> MartyB

Oh there will be more than this, goat boy...

Folks hereabouts know so many of your "names", Marty:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.sports.football.pro.gb-packers/P2QjeU78LoU

Alexander_The_Goat
4/16/10
Re: ''Internet stalker'' Nunya Bidnitscaptured.

"Nunya Shitlips" <Nunya-S...@webtv.net> wrote in message

WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!

Bla bla bla, you're so clever. NOT! ROFL! And the webtv reference....
seriously? *You're* making fun of *me* with webtv? Do you not realize that
you have just validated everyone who has laughed at you for it?

One note... you can't lay off the crossdressing stuff in your lame attempt
at humor. You got caught on it already, and we all know about it, and "I
know you are but what am I" doesn't fix it.

Now fuck off and die, you phony little pussy, and next time you decide to
start flinging shit at people outside your own back yard, try to prepare
your freeble little mind for the fact that you need to be willing to take
what you dish out, because someone may do the same thing back at you. If
you're going to keep being a pussy who wants to give shit but screams like a
sissy baby when you get it back, you'll just spend your sad little life
going through episodes like this where your true nature is revealed to all.

I'm done with you now, shithead. That is, unless you want more.

And unless you decide to resume making personal attacks on people who are
trying to discuss reasonable things. A little good natured banter between
rivals is fine, but you cannot seem to understand why it's offensive to
invade other forums and turn on a tirade of hateful personal attacks on
individuals. So if you go that route again, I'll be back on your ass, with
Goatboy, Ronald, and a bunch more tasty morsels. And go ahead and post all
the stupid shit you want in the Chiefs forums... you're not getting any
action because they are too smart to take your juvenile bait.... and
besides, yuou're just not funny.

Now please refrain from being an asshole and I will do the same.... or not,
your choice.

Besides, I can be a much bigger asshole than you when provoked, so do the
smart thing while you have this one opportunity at a truce.

MBKC

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 12:39:25 AM4/25/15

sf

Apr 25, 2015, 5:58:39 AM4/25/15
If they were really bothered by you and me talking, they'd have us in
a kill file by this time.

--

sf

sf

Apr 25, 2015, 6:14:01 AM4/25/15
What clique? Oh, you mean the wannabe's?

--

sf
Message has been deleted

sf

Apr 25, 2015, 6:19:38 AM4/25/15
Funny how two people talking sparks such jealousy in others.

--

sf

sf

Apr 25, 2015, 6:22:36 AM4/25/15
Scoundrels that we are, they're so offended that they can't manage to
kill us.

--

sf

sf

Apr 25, 2015, 6:23:16 AM4/25/15
It's just the petty jealousy of a complete nobody.

--

sf

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 25, 2015, 8:00:06 AM4/25/15
On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 11:19:28 PM UTC-5, W. Lohman wrote:
> On 4/24/2015 6:05 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> > On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 4:54:26 PM UTC-5, W. Lohman wrote:
> >> On 4/24/2015 2:45 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> >> --

> > OK, I'm not sticking up for Wertz, but Jesus motherfucking Christ, I can't
> > imagine anyone wanting to fuck Omelet.
> >
> > http://recfoodcooking.com/mug/shot/Om%20With%20Kitty.jpg
>
> Dude, and you think a guy on pink scooter is more, um...fuckable?

I don't have any problems, and my success over the years, and Kuthe's
failures in the same department are likely the cause of his jealous
acting out.

> > That picture of her with her familiar is years old. All the spells and
> > potions in the world...
>
> You think people stay the same physically?

No, and after a certain age, there's no getting better, only worse.

> Very shallow.

One wouldn't have to be *very* shallow.

> >> -sw
> >
> > --Bryan

--Bryan

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 25, 2015, 8:01:25 AM4/25/15
You wish, drop-the-soap-on-purpose Navy boy.

--Bryan
Message has been deleted

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 11:17:17 AM4/25/15
Oh there's that bright light of logic again.

They live for the conflict, feed off it, etc.

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 11:17:45 AM4/25/15
Heh!

Mmm hmm.

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 11:18:43 AM4/25/15
Isn't it just!

This is one heckuv'an adult sandbox isn't it?

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 11:19:08 AM4/25/15
What is said in jest is often truest?

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 11:19:44 AM4/25/15
But it makes him feel powerful and tingly, really.

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 11:21:35 AM4/25/15
On 4/25/2015 5:59 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 11:19:28 PM UTC-5, W. Lohman wrote:

>>> OK, I'm not sticking up for Wertz, but Jesus motherfucking Christ, I can't
>>> imagine anyone wanting to fuck Omelet.
>>>
>>> http://recfoodcooking.com/mug/shot/Om%20With%20Kitty.jpg
>>
>> Dude, and you think a guy on pink scooter is more, um...fuckable?
>>
> I don't have any problems, and my success over the years, and Kuthe's
> failures in the same department are likely the cause of his jealous
> acting out.

I had a feeling you'd say that.

>>> That picture of her with her familiar is years old. All the spells and
>>> potions in the world...
>>
>> You think people stay the same physically?
>>
> No, and after a certain age, there's no getting better, only worse.

And that age is?

>> Very shallow.
>>
> One wouldn't have to be *very* shallow.

You've shown you are.

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 11:22:53 AM4/25/15
On 4/25/2015 7:40 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Wow. Simply... Wow. Can it get any more pathetic than this?

No I do not believe you can, Shu Mai.

sf

Apr 25, 2015, 1:24:26 PM4/25/15
He thinks he's being profound.

--

sf

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 1:41:40 PM4/25/15
He has his moments, this was not one of them.

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 25, 2015, 2:56:10 PM4/25/15
Not at all. Most folks are attracted to attractive people, and much
less attracted to rather unattractive people.
http://recfoodcooking.com/mug/shot/Om%20With%20Kitty.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Friendly_Witch_Drawing.jpg

> sf

--Bryan

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 25, 2015, 3:09:04 PM4/25/15
Hey, maybe Steve's face is as ugly as the ass end of a hyena, and
that was the best he thought that he could do. The pic of him on
the website is decades old, so again, who knows, but your narrative
seems bullshit, the whole, "Poor Om," thing.

1. Om did not seem emotionally fragile.
and
2. Again, who could possibly be profoundly upset by not getting to
have sex with an obese crone?

--Bryan

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 3:09:27 PM4/25/15
That aside, just how "attractive" do you think you are?

And where do you rate Sqwerty and Marty?

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 25, 2015, 3:59:15 PM4/25/15
Even unattractive people prefer attractive partners, but judge for yourself.
Who else here has current photos online?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/16288672124/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/8235287123/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/11633666133/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/14264875038/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/10688809714/

> And where do you rate Sqwerty and Marty?

I haven't seen a pic of Steve, other than that 25+ year old one on the
mugshot page, and the pix of Marty seem not obese, but with the kind of
hick facial hair that fits right in with the pork, puhtaytuh salud 'n beans
folks at the BBQ cookoffs. Why? Do you claim that Marty wants to fuck
Om too?

Anyway, it's interesting that Marty's last name is Bodine, since he looks
like he could be straight outta Bugtussle*.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-YvDJmJN20

Sounds like it too, but he looks almost thin in that video with his partner
and the interviewer (by contrast).

* Bugtussle, Missouri is a fictional town in Taney County, MO, which is also
the county that Branson is in. It was the home of the hillbillies from The
Beverly Hillbillies.

--Bryan

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 6:10:23 PM4/25/15
On 4/25/2015 1:09 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 12:41:40 PM UTC-5, W. Lohman wrote:

>>> He thinks he's being profound.
>>>

>> He has his moments, this was not one of them.
>
> Hey, maybe Steve's face is as ugly as the ass end of a hyena, and
> that was the best he thought that he could do. The pic of him on
> the website is decades old, so again, who knows,

Anyone who looked at this knows:

https://www.austinfoodbank.org/sites/default/files/styles/defaultcustom_user_default_large_1x/public/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Steve-Wertz-Presentation-057.jpg?itok=ROLljz1Z

He looks like he's been on the Paul Williams gym plan...

> but your narrative
> seems bullshit, the whole, "Poor Om," thing.

Omelet was quality, Wertz is gobbige.

> 1. Om did not seem emotionally fragile.

Until that SOB stalked her.

> and
> 2. Again, who could possibly be profoundly upset by not getting to
> have sex with an obese crone?
>
> --Bryan

Trust me schmuck-face, you're no gift to the gene pool.

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 6:27:02 PM4/25/15
On 4/25/2015 1:59 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 2:09:27 PM UTC-5, W. Lohman wrote:

>>> Not at all. Most folks are attracted to attractive people, and much
>>> less attracted to rather unattractive people.
>>> http://recfoodcooking.com/mug/shot/Om%20With%20Kitty.jpg
>>> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Friendly_Witch_Drawing.jpg
>>
>> That aside, just how "attractive" do you think you are?
>>
> Even unattractive people prefer attractive partners, but judge for yourself.
> Who else here has current photos online?
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/16288672124/
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/8235287123/in/photostream/
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/11633666133/
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/14264875038/
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/10688809714/

Who else is a narcissist?

>> And where do you rate Sqwerty and Marty?
>
> I haven't seen a pic of Steve, other than that 25+ year old one on the
> mugshot page,

https://www.austinfoodbank.org/sites/default/files/styles/defaultcustom_user_default_large_1x/public/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Steve-Wertz-Presentation-057.jpg?itok=ROLljz1Z

> and the pix of Marty seem not obese, but with the kind of
> hick facial hair that fits right in with the pork, puhtaytuh salud 'n beans
> folks at the BBQ cookoffs.

Um yeah.

> Why? Do you claim that Marty wants to fuck
> Om too?

Do you actively campaign to have your nose mashed in, Bosco Pelone?

> Anyway, it's interesting that Marty's last name is Bodine, since he looks
> like he could be straight outta Bugtussle*.

Mmm hmmm...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-YvDJmJN20
>
> Sounds like it too, but he looks almost thin in that video with his partner
> and the interviewer (by contrast).

I don't spend lotsa time judging hog sizes.

> * Bugtussle, Missouri is a fictional town in Taney County, MO, which is also
> the county that Branson is in. It was the home of the hillbillies from The
> Beverly Hillbillies.
>
> --Bryan

Yes, I know that.

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 25, 2015, 7:17:04 PM4/25/15
On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 5:27:02 PM UTC-5, W. Lohman wrote:
> On 4/25/2015 1:59 PM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

> >> That aside, just how "attractive" do you think you are?
> >>
> > Even unattractive people prefer attractive partners, but judge for yourself.
> > Who else here has current photos online?
> >
> > https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/16288672124/
> > https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/8235287123/in/photostream/
> > https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/11633666133/
> > https://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/14264875038/
> > https://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/10688809714/
>
> Who else is a narcissist?

Because I put regular pictures of myself engaged in real life on Flickr?
Because I'm not an anonymous coward like you.

> >> And where do you rate Sqwerty and Marty?
> >
> > I haven't seen a pic of Steve, other than that 25+ year old one on the
> > mugshot page,
>
> https://www.austinfoodbank.org/sites/default/files/styles/defaultcustom_user_default_large_1x/public/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Steve-Wertz-Presentation-057.jpg?itok=ROLljz1Z

So, Steve is way fatter than Marty, but not as fat as Om. Now I remember
seeing that Austin photo. I probably tried hard to forget it.

> > and the pix of Marty seem not obese, but with the kind of
> > hick facial hair that fits right in with the pork, puhtaytuh salud 'n beans
> > folks at the BBQ cookoffs.
>
> Um yeah.
>
> > Why? Do you claim that Marty wants to fuck
> > Om too?
>
> Do you actively campaign to have your nose mashed in, Bosco Pelone?

What, are you related to her or something? Does that mean that you're a fat
witch too? Maybe you two were lovers AND relatives, like Sheldon and his
brother.

Listen, dude, this whole Usenet thing is "can't stand the heat..." If Steve
"stalked" Om outside of Usenet, then that could/should have been handled by
the police. I also don't believe that he would have done what you said because
Om was very publicly into guns, and stalking someone like that would be crazy.

As far as you stalking Steve and Marty, or John stalking me, who the fuck
really cares? It's all drama, and we're any of us free to leave at any time.

> > --Bryan

--Bryan

W. Lohman

Apr 25, 2015, 7:28:53 PM4/25/15
Well, yes.

> Because I'm not an anonymous coward like you.

Or a raving extrovert.

>>> I haven't seen a pic of Steve, other than that 25+ year old one on the
>>> mugshot page,
>>
>> https://www.austinfoodbank.org/sites/default/files/styles/defaultcustom_user_default_large_1x/public/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Steve-Wertz-Presentation-057.jpg?itok=ROLljz1Z
>
> So, Steve is way fatter than Marty, but not as fat as Om.

How would you know.

Her pic is old.

> Now I remember
> seeing that Austin photo. I probably tried hard to forget it.

Chipmunks everywhere went into extended hibernation afterward.

>>> and the pix of Marty seem not obese, but with the kind of
>>> hick facial hair that fits right in with the pork, puhtaytuh salud 'n beans
>>> folks at the BBQ cookoffs.
>>
>> Um yeah.
>>
>>> Why? Do you claim that Marty wants to fuck
>>> Om too?
>>
>> Do you actively campaign to have your nose mashed in, Bosco Pelone?
>>
> What, are you related to her or something?

Would it matter?

> Does that mean that you're a fat
> witch too?

Would you try to test that premise mano y mano?

> Maybe you two were lovers AND relatives, like Sheldon and his
> brother.

Maybe you just have a salacious imagination.

> Listen, dude, this whole Usenet thing is "can't stand the heat..." If Steve
> "stalked" Om outside of Usenet, then that could/should have been handled by
> the police.

Like they always catch all such things...

> I also don't believe that he would have done what you said because
> Om was very publicly into guns, and stalking someone like that would be crazy.

He begged her to off him.

What was that?!??

> As far as you stalking Steve and Marty, or John stalking me, who the fuck
> really cares? It's all drama, and we're any of us free to leave at any time.

Oh, you mean turn the knob to another channel?

Um, yes.

Jeßus

Apr 25, 2015, 10:16:48 PM4/25/15
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 07:16:15 -0300, lucreti...@fl.it wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 10:27:46 +1000, Jeßus <z...@zcv.org.au> wrote:

>>>All the participants -
>>
>>I was really alluding to sf's very special relationship with the casa
>>troll. There's more there than meets the eye, let's just put it that
>>way.
>
>She seemed glad for any morsels, but what do I know :)

You could call it a symbiotic relationship, I guess :)

Jeßus

Apr 25, 2015, 10:18:09 PM4/25/15
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 08:40:34 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:
>Wow. Simply... Wow. Can it get any more pathetic than this?

Oh, I'm quite sure it could be, and they might take your remark as a
challenge of sorts...

Jeßus

Apr 25, 2015, 11:26:43 PM4/25/15
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:59:12 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
<bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyway, it's interesting that Marty's last name is Bodine, since he looks
>like he could be straight outta Bugtussle*.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-YvDJmJN20
>
>Sounds like it too, but he looks almost thin in that video with his partner
>and the interviewer (by contrast).
>
>* Bugtussle, Missouri is a fictional town in Taney County, MO, which is also
>the county that Branson is in. It was the home of the hillbillies from The
>Beverly Hillbillies.

Good god. I hate to say it, but I've had /exactly/ the same thoughts
about nunya when I first saw that video a year or two back. His name
and physical appearance fits right in with the whole inbred hillbilly
hick thing. In fact, even his voice/dialect does too :)
Message has been deleted

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 26, 2015, 7:39:31 AM4/26/15
On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 1:13:14 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences. What have
> any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?

Yeah Steve, you tell that anonymous dude who says that you tried to get Om to
shoot you that he makes no sense. I mean, heck, you live in Texas. If you wanted to get shot dead, all you'd need to do is buy this:
http://www.amazon.com/Kiwi-Black-Shoe-Polish-1-1/dp/B000EXFR1K
and this
http://www.amazon.com/Crosman-Stinger-Airsoft-Pistol-Black/dp/B004V95EE8

Put the shoe polish on your face and on the orange tip of the toy gun, then
go out into public. If a cop doesn't gun you down, some good ol' boy will.

> -sw

--Bryan, who also maintains a public presence

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 26, 2015, 11:51:55 AM4/26/15
"Sqwertz" wrote in message

>Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences.
>What have
>any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?

They have all won awards for slinging turds over a wall and
running away.

Message has been deleted

Gary

Apr 26, 2015, 12:18:33 PM4/26/15
Sqwertz wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:13:11 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences. What have
> > any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?
>
> I didn't convey that quite right. What I was implying was that the
> four of us were the only ones I'm aware of who have had articles
> and/or accomplishments publicized here. And have all met with
> juvenile criticism for it (by a select few idiots).

I know about you, Marty, and Barb but missed the Dimitri claim to
fame. What was that? Just wondering.

Roy

Apr 26, 2015, 12:45:37 PM4/26/15
On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 9:55:39 AM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:13:11 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences. What have
> > any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?
>
> I didn't convey that quite right. What I was implying was that the
> four of us were the only ones I'm aware of who have had articles
> and/or accomplishments publicized here. And have all met with
> juvenile criticism for it (by a select few idiots).
>
> -sw

Big friggin' deal. One "accompliment" in your lifetime and you crow
about it forever. What were you doing before all of the "good"
press? From what I read, mostly drugs and booze. Everything is
you, you, and more you. One never-ending ego-trip...bahaaa...You'll
never change.
Message has been deleted

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:09:22 PM4/26/15
You broke the "ignore" discipline again, rabbit-killer....

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:10:11 PM4/26/15
And you have revealed yourself as a hypocrite who feeds of this from a
3rd person seat.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:14:34 PM4/26/15
Mmm hmmm...

Clampet clan, all the way.

;-)

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:23:19 PM4/26/15
On 4/26/2015 12:13 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 13:26:31 +1000, Jeßus wrote:
>
>> Good god. I hate to say it, but I've had /exactly/ the same thoughts
>> about nunya when I first saw that video a year or two back. His name
>> and physical appearance fits right in with the whole inbred hillbilly
>> hick thing. In fact, even his voice/dialect does too :)
>
> Never saw that clip until now but that was hardly something to
> criticize. Stop that gushing.

Oh retire the guard dog act, King Troll hates you to the core.

> Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences. What have
> any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?
>
> -sw

Nice of you to offer up your troll cred, worthless as it is...

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:30:56 PM4/26/15
On 4/26/2015 5:39 AM, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 1:13:14 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>

>> Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences. What have
>> any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?
>>
> Yeah Steve, you tell that anonymous dude who says that you tried to get Om to
> shoot you that he makes no sense.

I make an accurate quotation however:

"I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo. "

> I mean, heck, you live in Texas. If you wanted to get shot dead, all you'd need to do is buy this:
> http://www.amazon.com/Kiwi-Black-Shoe-Polish-1-1/dp/B000EXFR1K
> and this
> http://www.amazon.com/Crosman-Stinger-Airsoft-Pistol-Black/dp/B004V95EE8
>
> Put the shoe polish on your face and on the orange tip of the toy gun, then
> go out into public. If a cop doesn't gun you down, some good ol' boy will.

You really are a racist turd.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:46:39 PM4/26/15
Oh dear oh dear, it becomes so very clear now...you so desperately
wanted an "award" for your decades of being an asshole troll here.

We could certainly ask the FNVW to rule on your merits, ok?

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:47:48 PM4/26/15
On 4/26/2015 9:55 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:13:11 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences. What have
>> any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?
>
> I didn't convey that quite right. What I was implying was that the
> four of us were the only ones I'm aware of who have had articles
> and/or accomplishments publicized here. And have all met with
> juvenile criticism for it (by a select few idiots).
>
> -sw

Articles???

Accomplishments?

Huh????

W. Lohman

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 2:57:44 PM4/26/15
Sound assessment.

sf

Apr 26, 2015, 3:43:38 PM4/26/15
Who the hell cares?

--

sf

sf

Apr 26, 2015, 3:45:14 PM4/26/15
And those interviewed "didn't know him very well" which was a veiled
way of saying they couldn't stand being around him.

--

sf

sf

Apr 26, 2015, 3:51:24 PM4/26/15
The unpopular kids are definitely showing why nobody wants to talk to
them.

--

sf
Message has been deleted

Jeßus

Apr 26, 2015, 4:03:16 PM4/26/15
On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:13:11 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 13:26:31 +1000, Jeßus wrote:
>Never saw that clip until now but that was hardly something to
>criticize. Stop that gushing.
>
>Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences. What have
>any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?

Didn't mention you, and wasn't talking to you.
In other words - its nunya bidnits.

Jeßus

Apr 26, 2015, 4:04:52 PM4/26/15
On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 10:55:37 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:13:11 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences. What have
>> any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?
>
>I didn't convey that quite right. What I was implying was that the
>four of us were the only ones I'm aware of who have had articles
>and/or accomplishments publicized here. And have all met with
>juvenile criticism for it (by a select few idiots).

Right. So what's that got to do with me? I'm not interested.

Jeßus

Apr 26, 2015, 4:12:26 PM4/26/15
On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:45:32 -0700 (PDT), Roy <wil...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 9:55:39 AM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:13:11 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> > Marty, Dimitri, Barb, and myself maintain public presences. What have
>> > any of you neigh-sayers accomplished that we can make fun of?
>>
>> I didn't convey that quite right. What I was implying was that the
>> four of us were the only ones I'm aware of who have had articles
>> and/or accomplishments publicized here. And have all met with
>> juvenile criticism for it (by a select few idiots).
>
>Big friggin' deal. One "accompliment" in your lifetime and you crow
>about it forever.

He has been going on and on and on about his charitable work lately,
even posting a link to his award yet again, only yesterday, I think it
was. He even found a way to segue it into my reply further up thread.
Not sure what that's all about - a simple lack of class, or insecurity
perhaps.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 4:27:26 PM4/26/15
That's a canny subtext you present.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 4:28:41 PM4/26/15
Funny thing that!

:-)

And it's not like he can't play nice and offer up a good stew.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 4:32:25 PM4/26/15
On 4/26/2015 1:58 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 12:45:11 -0700, sf wrote:
>
>> And those interviewed "didn't know him very well" which was a veiled
>> way of saying they couldn't stand being around him.
>
> <yawn> More lies from the cynical old senile hag.

Rage on little hamster, rage on...

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 4:33:44 PM4/26/15
Lol.

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 4:36:11 PM4/26/15
On 4/26/2015 2:12 PM, z...@zcv.org.au wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:45:32 -0700 (PDT), Roy <wil...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> I didn't convey that quite right. What I was implying was that the
>>> four of us were the only ones I'm aware of who have had articles
>>> and/or accomplishments publicized here. And have all met with
>>> juvenile criticism for it (by a select few idiots).
>>
>> Big friggin' deal. One "accompliment" in your lifetime and you crow
>> about it forever.
>
> He has been going on and on and on about his charitable work lately,
> even posting a link to his award yet again, only yesterday, I think it
> was. He even found a way to segue it into my reply further up thread.
> Not sure what that's all about - a simple lack of class, or insecurity
> perhaps.

The latter...in spades!

sf

Apr 26, 2015, 4:41:29 PM4/26/15
The meltdown continues.

--

sf

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 4:50:45 PM4/26/15
I wonder if he gets this emotional at the food bank?

sf

Apr 26, 2015, 5:44:15 PM4/26/15
What's to be upset about? He's the official industrial meatball
taster.

--

sf

W. Lohman

Apr 26, 2015, 5:53:19 PM4/26/15
ROTFLOL!

That's classic.

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 26, 2015, 8:02:46 PM4/26/15
I'm not a racist. I was commenting on the racism in Texas. Not like it
isn't bad here too in most places (I live about 9 miles south of Ferguson).

--Bryan

Bryan-TGWWW

Apr 26, 2015, 8:05:28 PM4/26/15
I thought that you were mad at him for asking Om to kill him, and now you
want him to do it again? Jeez. Make up your mind. :)

--Bryan

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 26, 2015, 8:36:45 PM4/26/15

"Jeßus" pranced about in his most fitting girly-gossip outfit
after deciding not to get out his full body shrew costume and
posted:
You're one of the aforementioned idiots. But you knew that,
didn't you, pussy.

FOAD.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 27, 2015, 3:03:45 AM4/27/15

"sf" wrote in message

>Who the hell cares?

I like this story about the lying hate-troll who got tracked
down and offed herself.
I could see you as her identical twin, separated at birth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782066/I-love-mum-I-miss-forever-Grieving-son-s-tribute-internet-troll-dead-hotel-room-exposed-targeting-Maddie-McCann-s-parents.html

That could SO easily have been you.

It is loading more messages.