My first applesauce

Leonard Blaisdell

Sep 24, 2023, 11:21:43 PM9/24/23
So, here's a picture. I "think" I did a good job of carving around the
worm damage. The seeds in every apple were destroyed by "something". I
never saw the "something".
My wife took a taste and said that it's not as sweet as store bought and
chunkier but she liked it. I'll wait to see if she looks normal in the
morning before I taste it.
I have to stop getting wild hairs to do something when I'm posting
here.

<https://postimg.cc/mcjWdvKP>

leo

Ed P

Sep 24, 2023, 11:43:35 PM9/24/23
Texture looks good to me. I like a little chunkiness to it

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 25, 2023, 12:49:05 AM9/25/23
Oh, I think that looks really good. If it's not as sweet as she likes it she can just
do a light sprinkle of sugar on her serving.

GM

Sep 25, 2023, 1:14:06 AM9/25/23
On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 10:21:43 PM UTC-5, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
I like it...

--
GM

Bruce

Sep 25, 2023, 1:57:50 AM9/25/23
On 25 Sep 2023 03:21:36 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
<leobla...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>So, here's a picture. I "think" I did a good job of carving around the
>worm damage. The seeds in every apple were destroyed by "something". I
>never saw the "something".
>My wife took a taste and said that it's not as sweet as store bought and
>chunkier but she liked it.

You can always add sugar, but taking it out is a hell of a job.

--
Bruce
<https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/keep-calm-and-in-bruce-we-trust.jpg>