Bonefish Grill: opinions please

1 view

Kalmia

Sep 8, 2010, 11:31:38 AM9/8/10
Never been to one. Over rated? Worth the money?
Thanks.
Message has been deleted

Mr. Bill

Sep 8, 2010, 12:06:45 PM9/8/10
On 8-Sep-2010, Kalmia <tween...@mypacks.net> wrote:

Never been to one. Over rated? Worth the money?

A reasonable chain owned by Outback Steakhouse. Food quality
consistent....always busy. Worth the money. Bang Bang Shrimp is
wonderful.

Join me....a little fun, some ramblings and good recipes

http://whstoneman.blogspot.com

James Silverton

Sep 8, 2010, 12:49:22 PM9/8/10
l, wrote on Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:50:24 GMT:

>> Never been to one. Over rated? Worth the money?
>> Thanks.

There used to be Bonefish Grill around here but it seems to have closed,
perhaps lack of custom?

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

sf

Sep 8, 2010, 1:55:39 PM9/8/10

You're talking about a restaurant?

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.

Tara

Sep 8, 2010, 6:32:33 PM9/8/10
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 08:31:38 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia
<tween...@mypacks.net> wrote:

We have been once and we enjoyed it very much. The bang bang shrimp
are delicious. We will return.

Tara

Goomba

Sep 8, 2010, 8:32:13 PM9/8/10
Kalmia wrote:
> Never been to one. Over rated? Worth the money?
> Thanks.

My nursing group does dinners there once or twice a year and everyone
loves the "bang bang shrimp" starter.

Bryan

Sep 8, 2010, 9:45:53 PM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 11:06 am, Mr. Bill <bb0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On  8-Sep-2010, Kalmia <tweeny90...@mypacks.net> wrote:
>
> Never been to one.  Over rated?  Worth the money?
>
> A reasonable chain owned by Outback Steakhouse.   Food quality
> consistent....always busy.   Worth the money.    Bang Bang Shrimp is
> wonderful.

I used to run a crew doing restaurant cleaning. Of all the
restaurants we cleaned in the Tampa Bay area (1992), the Outback had
the cleanest kitchen. We just handled floors, carpets and restrooms,
but the fixtures that the employees wiped down were cleaned regularly,
and I saw no evidence of any cutting corners with cleanliness.

--Bryan

Julie Bove

Sep 9, 2010, 1:22:38 AM9/9/10

"Kalmia" <tween...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

> Never been to one. Over rated? Worth the money?
> Thanks.

Not a fish lover so never been there. But it is a popular place here and I
know a lot of people who love it. They are also good for people with food
allergies.

Kris

Sep 9, 2010, 8:17:41 AM9/9/10
On Sep 8, 11:31 am, Kalmia <tweeny90...@mypacks.net> wrote:
> Never been to one.  Over rated?  Worth the money?
> Thanks.

Been once. Good food, IIRC. Decent wine list, too. But it is a chain,
so that may be a drawback for some.

Kris

Goomba

Sep 9, 2010, 1:32:27 PM9/9/10
I've had delicious steaks there.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

blake murphy

Sep 10, 2010, 12:28:16 PM9/10/10
On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:56:58 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 08:31:38 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia wrote:
>
>> Never been to one. Over rated? Worth the money?
>> Thanks.
>

> Had one in austin that lasted maybe a year. I went once for MOthers
> day and I don't recall it being bad, but she must not have been happy
> with whatever she had.
>
> It has been replaced by "Twin Peaks". Two guesses what the "Twin
> Peaks" are (it really is a restaurant, "Eats, Drinks, and Scenic
> Views")
>
> http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/
>
> -sw

i love it when you talk geography.