yogurt vs white choclate as covering for pretzels

1 view

ken

Jan 26, 2010, 9:43:30 AM1/26/10
I would like a comparaison of the nuriutional value of yogurt covered
pretzels vs white choclate covered pretzels

thanks

Jude

Jan 26, 2010, 10:18:22 AM1/26/10

ya know i've always wondered if that yogurt coating has any
nutritional benefits at all, good question!

Ms P

Jan 26, 2010, 10:39:28 AM1/26/10

"ken" <kphif...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>I would like a comparaison of the nuriutional value of yogurt covered
> pretzels vs white choclate covered pretzels
>
> thanks

So get off your ass, go to the store, pick up a bag of each and compare
them. You're the one that wants to know. Why do you think somebody else
should look this up for you?

Ms P

Message has been deleted

Omelet

Jan 26, 2010, 4:56:07 PM1/26/10
In article <1won22q2595fx$.p...@sqwertz.com>,
Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:

> Basically it's a frosting with some dead yogurt
> thrown in to make it sound healthy.

<lol> Good observation!!!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

recfood...@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: recfoodrecip...@yahoogroups.com

Jude

Jan 26, 2010, 5:00:02 PM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 4:49 pm, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:
> There is no benefit to it.  I studied the ingredient list of the
> last batch I bought and the main ingredients are sugar, palm oil,
> and yogurt powder.  Basically it's a frosting with some dead yogurt

> thrown in to make it sound healthy.
>
> -sw

kinda what i figured!

Arri London

Jan 26, 2010, 9:01:26 PM1/26/10

Look at the back of the packages. Most shops that carry one carry the
other.