Burgers @ Breakfast?

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 6:25:16 AM11/11/09
Burgers @ Breakfast?

I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the box and
shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D

Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!

And a tall glass of ice-cold V-8.

You?

Andy

ViLco

Nov 11, 2009, 7:02:36 AM11/11/09
Andy wrote:

> Burgers @ Breakfast?
>
> I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
> box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
>
> Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!

Four?!?!? Liket hese?
http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
What a breakfast! I woulc wait some hours and do that for lunch!

> And a tall glass of ice-cold V-8.
>
> You?

A cigarette, and now that's it's 1PM I'm going to the pizzeria downstairs to
get a nice, thin pizza margherita.
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 7:21:41 AM11/11/09
"ViLco" <Vi...@ViLco.invalid> wrote in

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Burgers @ Breakfast?
>>
>> I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
>> box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
>>
>> Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!
>
> Four?!?!? Liket hese?
> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
> What a breakfast! I woulc wait some hours and do that for lunch!

No not like those. I WOULD'VE liked those better! ;) I don't think I
could eat four of those. The White Castle ones are wimps by comparison. :
(

>> And a tall glass of ice-cold V-8.
>>
>> You?
>
> A cigarette, and now that's it's 1PM I'm going to the pizzeria
> downstairs to get a nice, thin pizza margherita.

That's my favorite pizza too!!! :9

Enjoy,

Andy

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 7:25:45 AM11/11/09
Andy <a@b.c> wrote in news:Xns9CC04AD...@216.196.97.131:

> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg

P.S. Bookmarked your link, for appetite motivation! :D --A

--Bryan

Nov 11, 2009, 8:06:36 AM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 6:25 am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
> Andy <a...@b.c> wrote innews:Xns9CC04AD...@216.196.97.131:

> >http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
>
> P.S. Bookmarked your link, for appetite motivation! :D --A

They're just pan fried burgers with process cheese. Of course your
standards are famously low.

--Bryan

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 8:17:17 AM11/11/09
--Bryan <clas...@brick.net> wrote in news:815b94b1-f275-4c8c-bd42-
3c158c...@b15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

HA!!! I never pictured you a gourmet cook either!!!

Andy

--Bryan

Nov 11, 2009, 8:39:59 AM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 7:17 am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
> --Bryan <class...@brick.net> wrote in news:815b94b1-f275-4c8c-bd42-
> 3c158c7a3...@b15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

> >> P.S. Bookmarked your link, for appetite motivation! :D --A
>
> > They're just pan fried burgers with process cheese.  Of course your
> > standards are famously low.
>
> > --Bryan
>
> HA!!! I never pictured you a gourmet cook either!!!

No, but neither do I get excited by "pan fried burgers with process
cheese." That's not to say that I won't eat "pan fried burgers with
process cheese." If I was looking toward a burger as appetite
stimulation (the very last thing I need in my life) it'd be more like:
http://gothamist.com/attachments/parisist_robyn/042707_landmarc-burgerinnar.jpg
or
http://img4.realsimple.com/images/food-recipes/recipe-collections/0308/burger_300.jpg
or
http://barfblog.foodsafety.ksu.edu/med-rare-hamburger.JPG

> Andy

--Bryan

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 8:42:18 AM11/11/09
Andy <a@b.c> wrote in news:Xns9CC0544...@216.196.97.131:

BTW, I'll guarantee, anyone who steps foot into my home for a meal will
have the best gourmet meal they've ever had!

I don't often by myself.

You'll surely never have the pleasure, Ya BUM!!!

Andy

Bob Muncie

Nov 11, 2009, 8:46:26 AM11/11/09

Still not as good as sex.

But with a sigh, I'll settle.

--Bryan

Nov 11, 2009, 8:47:05 AM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 7:42 am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
> Andy <a...@b.c> wrote innews:Xns9CC0544...@216.196.97.131:

> > --Bryan <class...@brick.net> wrote in news:815b94b1-f275-4c8c-bd42-
> > 3c158c7a3...@b15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

> >> They're just pan fried burgers with process cheese.  Of course your
> >> standards are famously low.
>
> >> --Bryan
>
> > HA!!! I never pictured you a gourmet cook either!!!
>
> > Andy
>
> BTW, I'll guarantee, anyone who steps foot into my home for a meal will
> have the best gourmet meal they've ever had!

I'm also very persnickety about what I serve to guests.

> I don't often by myself.

I know. We've heard about your crappy breakfasts ad nauseum.

> You'll surely never have the pleasure, Ya BUM!!!

You almost never post about well prepared meals. Did I say almost?

> Andy

--Bryan

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 8:47:15 AM11/11/09

--Bryan

Nov 11, 2009, 8:48:33 AM11/11/09

Panties. Wait...this isn't alt.punk. Oh well.

--Bryan

Ravenlynne

Nov 11, 2009, 8:57:57 AM11/11/09
ViLco wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
> > Burgers @ Breakfast?
> >
> > I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
> > box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
> >
> > Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one.
> > YUM!!!
>
> Four?!?!? Liket hese?
> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
> What a breakfast! I woulc wait some hours and do that for lunch!
>
> > And a tall glass of ice-cold V-8.
> >
> > You?
>
> A cigarette, and now that's it's 1PM I'm going to the pizzeria
> downstairs to get a nice, thin pizza margherita.

The only pizza I'll really do is margherita...

brooklyn1

Nov 11, 2009, 8:59:35 AM11/11/09
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:02:36 +0100, "ViLco" <Vi...@ViLco.invalid>
wrote:

>Andy wrote:
>
>> Burgers @ Breakfast?
>>
>> I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
>> box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
>>
>> Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!
>
>Four?!?!? Liket hese?
>http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg

Looks pretty fine... I'll have two. But why are they in what appears
to be an oven?

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 9:01:16 AM11/11/09
--Bryan <clas...@brick.net> wrote in news:8f1dc43e-a5a6-46b8-9cba-
5c750c...@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

As if you have either.

brooklyn1

Nov 11, 2009, 9:02:31 AM11/11/09
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:21:41 -0600, Andy <a@b.c> wrote:

>"ViLco" <Vi...@ViLco.invalid> wrote in
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>>> Burgers @ Breakfast?
>>>
>>> I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
>>> box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
>>>
>>> Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!
>>
>> Four?!?!? Liket hese?
>> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
>> What a breakfast! I woulc wait some hours and do that for lunch!
>

>No not like those. I WOULD'VE liked those better! ;) I don't think I
>could eat four of those. The White Castle ones are wimps by comparison. :
>(

"A" cup training bras compared to "D" cup nursing bras! heheh

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 9:04:44 AM11/11/09
Bob Muncie <bob.m...@gmail.com> wrote in

You're a stupid idiot.

Bob,

Women have a hole, men have a pole.

AS IF you could keep yours up and make money on it like the whores can!

Andy

Becca

Nov 11, 2009, 10:19:24 AM11/11/09

Saturday morning, I went to Whataburger for breakfast. I enjoyed a
cheeseburger and fries, while others enjoyed breakfast burritos,
pancakes and biscuit sandwiches. A few other people were eating
burgers, though.

Becca

jmcquown

Nov 11, 2009, 11:05:03 AM11/11/09
"--Bryan" <clas...@brick.net> wrote in message

--Bryan

You snipped a good portion of the OP's post. I can't believe you dont have
any idea what a White Castle burger is. Given your proclivity for mediocre
food I'd have thought you would be all over this... as a fan.

Jill

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 11:09:26 AM11/11/09
Becca <be...@hal-pc.org> wrote in

Becca,

My [applause].

Some folks just don't have any sense of what to eat for breakfast
anymore!!! <VBG>

Best,

Andy

Robert

Nov 11, 2009, 2:47:10 PM11/11/09

"--Bryan" <clas...@brick.net> wrote in message

--Bryan

This coming from the guy who bragged about bogo coupon for McDonald's. They
cook on a flat grill in it own grease and do you really thank they use
unprocessed cheese.

Robert

Dan Abel

Nov 11, 2009, 3:07:06 PM11/11/09
In article <hde94v$o52$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"ViLco" <Vi...@ViLco.invalid> wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
> > Burgers @ Breakfast?
> >
> > I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
> > box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
> >
> > Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!
>
> Four?!?!? Liket hese?
> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
> What a breakfast! I woulc wait some hours and do that for lunch!

No (caution - big download):

http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/secret.asp

Little download:

http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/menu.asp

Of course, Andy bought his frozen at the supermarket and microwaved
them. I've never had White Castle, fresh or frozen. I've sampled
frozen hamburgers cooked in the microwave. Some are edible. Some
aren't.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Default User

Nov 11, 2009, 3:31:59 PM11/11/09
jmcquown wrote:

> ... On Nov 11, 6:25 am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote: >Andy <a...@b.c>

> wrote innews:Xns9CC04AD...@216.196.97.131:
> >
> > > http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
> >
> > P.S. Bookmarked your link, for appetite motivation! :D --A
>
> They're just pan fried burgers with process cheese. Of course your
> standards are famously low.
>
> --Bryan
>

> You snipped a good portion of the OP's post. I can't believe you
> dont have any idea what a White Castle burger is.

He's from St. Louis, he knows what WCs are. Also, those frozen ones
aren't like the real thing.

Brian

--
Day 282 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project

Nov 11, 2009, 3:36:40 PM11/11/09
ViLco wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
> > Burgers @ Breakfast?
> >
> > I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
> > box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
> >
> > Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one.
> > YUM!!!
>
> Four?!?!? Liket hese?
> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg

No, more like these:

<http://homepage.mac.com/mattvant/Pix/WhiteCastle_M.JPG>

Not that the frozen ones are really like those tasty morsels of grease.

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 5:22:55 PM11/11/09
WHAT?

Did you all have burgers for breakfast?!?

Try buttered toast and scrambled eggs once in awhile! Might try that myself
one of these breakfasts. Stay tuned! ;)

Could happen!!!

Andy

--Bryan

Nov 11, 2009, 5:51:47 PM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 1:47 pm, "Robert" <racemaildrop-7x10gr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "--Bryan" <class...@brick.net> wrote in message

Eating something because it is cheap and convenient is far different
from being inspired by it, but you know that already, Steve.

> Robert

--Bryan

--Bryan

Nov 11, 2009, 6:02:49 PM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 10:05 am, "jmcquown" <j_mcqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "--Bryan" <class...@brick.net> wrote in message

WCs aren't pan fried. The ones ViLco presented were. I know a lot
about fast food, but I'm not really a fan. I do find myself eating ff
pretty often, and like with everything else, I look for bargains. I
don't even get excited about really good fast food like Lion's Choice,
Popeye's Chicken, Del Taco green burritos (well, maybe the green
burritos).

The way I trimmed the post excluded WC, but included the link to the
"home-made-burger.jpg."

> Jill

--Bryan

Robert

Nov 11, 2009, 6:20:22 PM11/11/09

"--Bryan" <clas...@brick.net> wrote in message

--Bryan

How many times do you have to be told that I am not Steve you idiot!

Inspiration for you seems to be a coupon from McDonald's. That just makes
you one of their mindless drones that buy the shit they call food. For me a
pan fried burger at home is inspirational becouse it's better and cheaper
then any fast food.

Robert

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 6:24:39 PM11/11/09

> On Nov 11, 10:05�am, "jmcquown" <j_mcqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> "--Bryan" <class...@brick.net> wrote in message

>> ... On Nov 11, 6:25 am, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:

>> > P.S. Bookmarked your link, for appetite motivation! :D --A
>>
>> They're just pan fried burgers with process cheese. �Of course your
>> standards are famously low.
>>
>> --Bryan
>>
>> You snipped a good portion of the OP's post. �I can't believe you
>> dont
> have
>> any idea what a White Castle burger is. �Given your proclivity for
>> medi
> ocre
>> food I'd have thought you would be all over this... as a fan.
>
> WCs aren't pan fried. The ones ViLco presented were. I know a lot
> about fast food, but I'm not really a fan. I do find myself eating ff
> pretty often, and like with everything else, I look for bargains. I
> don't even get excited about really good fast food like Lion's Choice,
> Popeye's Chicken, Del Taco green burritos (well, maybe the green
> burritos).
>
> The way I trimmed the post excluded WC, but included the link to the
> "home-made-burger.jpg."
>>
>> Jill
>
> --Bryan

As many names as you go under, you're HARDLY a "classact".

You're a fuckin' joke!!!!!!

Andy

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 6:30:09 PM11/11/09
> As many names as you go under, you're HARDLY a "classact".
>
> You're a fuckin' joke!!!!!!
>
> Andy

Welcome to my KF.

--Bryan

Nov 11, 2009, 6:36:30 PM11/11/09

HAHAHAHA. Killfiled by Andy. Andy the sniveling coward who is afraid
to show his own face. Andy the my-breakfast-is-worse-than-your-
breakfast man. Andy the homophobe. Andy the unstable dude with the
wild personality swings.

--Bryan

--Bryan

Nov 11, 2009, 6:38:30 PM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 5:20 pm, "Robert" <racemaildrop-7x10gr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "--Bryan" <class...@brick.net> wrote in message

> On Nov 11, 1:47 pm, "Robert" <racemaildrop-7x10gr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "--Bryan" <class...@brick.net> wrote in message

> > > P.S. Bookmarked your link, for appetite motivation! :D --A
>
> > They're just pan fried burgers with process cheese. Of course your
> > standards are famously low.
>
> > --Bryan
>
> > This coming from the guy who bragged about bogo coupon for McDonald's.
> > They
> > cook on a flat grill in it own grease and do you really thank they use
> > unprocessed cheese.
>
> Eating something because it is cheap and convenient is far different
> from being inspired by it, but you know that already, Steve.
>

> > Robert
>
> --Bryan
>
> How many times do you have to be told that I am not Steve you idiot!

Jerry Sock said the same thing.

> Inspiration for you seems to be a coupon from McDonald's. That just makes
> you one of their mindless drones that buy the shit they call food. For me a
> pan fried burger at home is inspirational becouse it's better and cheaper
> then any fast food.

When I'm at home, I don't run up to McD's, but often it's convenient.

> Robert

--Bryan

Rob

Nov 11, 2009, 7:09:20 PM11/11/09

Sucks, huh?

Rob

Arri London

Nov 11, 2009, 8:20:12 PM11/11/09

Andy wrote:

> Burgers @ Breakfast?
>
> I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the box and
> shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
>
> Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!
>
> And a tall glass of ice-cold V-8.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

It's no different than eating a 'burger' made out of sausage meat. A
burger is a burger.

Usual two slices of brown bread toast, jam, faux Nutella (from Kroger),
a banana, handful of pistachios and the decaf.

Andy

Nov 11, 2009, 8:32:02 PM11/11/09
Arri London <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in news:4AFB62CC...@ic.ac.uk:

Arri,

I don't know what meat WC are made of. Not that I wouldn't dislike a
sausage bit on a bun.

You DO manage a most decent breakfast, if I do say so myself!

Best,

Andy

Bob Muncie

Nov 12, 2009, 1:52:30 AM11/12/09

You are right. An inappropriate funny.

I like sliders, and I like V8.

And today I should have keep my mind on those that have served the
common good.

Well actually, it's the 12th now.

But I did spend most of today (yesterday) thinking about those that
served, and were lost.

Bob

ViLco

Nov 12, 2009, 6:50:30 AM11/12/09
brooklyn1 wrote:

> Looks pretty fine... I'll have two. But why are they in what appears
> to be an oven?

Yes, strange. I would expect the buns to be oven warmed, but the meat
patties... One should cook them and just shove'em in the bun as they're
cooked.
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza
qualcosa da bere a portata di mano

jmcquown

Nov 12, 2009, 7:23:25 AM11/12/09
"Dan Abel" <da...@sonic.net> wrote in message

Most microwaved burgers aren't, so don't waste your money Dan.

Jill

Bob Muncie

Nov 12, 2009, 7:37:31 AM11/12/09
ViLco wrote:
> brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>>> Four?!?!? Liket hese?
>>> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
>
>> Looks pretty fine... I'll have two. But why are they in what appears
>> to be an oven?
>
> Yes, strange. I would expect the buns to be oven warmed, but the meat
> patties... One should cook them and just shove'em in the bun as they're
> cooked.

I thank that was just "keeping them warm" for the picture.

Those <salivating> are in need of someone that would appreciate their
rare condition (uneaten).

Bob

Andy

Nov 12, 2009, 7:42:04 AM11/12/09
"jmcquown" <j_mc...@comcast.net> wrote in news:7m2d32F3fg2dpU1
@mid.individual.net:

> "Dan Abel" <da...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> In article <hde94v$o52$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

YUM!!!

>>> Four?!?!? Liket hese?
>>> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
>>> What a breakfast! I woulc wait some hours and do that for lunch!
>>
>> No (caution - big download):
>>
>> http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/secret.asp
>>
>> Little download:
>>
>> http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/menu.asp
>>
>> Of course, Andy bought his frozen at the supermarket and microwaved
>> them. I've never had White Castle, fresh or frozen. I've sampled
>> frozen hamburgers cooked in the microwave. Some are edible. Some
>> aren't.

WHAT? YOU DRIVE-THRU FOR FROZEN BURGERS? Playing fidiot with me? Fidiot!

>> --
>> Dan Abel
>> Petaluma, California USA
>> da...@sonic.net
>

> Most microwaved burgers aren't, so don't waste your money Dan.
>
> Jill

Jill,

You're just spewing your mouth off, generalizing. Buy a box, bitch!

Andy

blake murphy

Nov 12, 2009, 9:57:59 AM11/12/09

the sliders in d.c. used to be purveyed by little tavern. they hit the
spot when the mood struck - but i can't imagine one frozen then being nuked
(or even baked in an oven), bun and all, as being anything other than
extremely gross.

your pal,
blake

blake murphy

Nov 12, 2009, 10:02:24 AM11/12/09

andy not only replies to himself, but informs himself that he has been
killfiled by him. classic, really.

your pal,
andy

Arri London

Nov 12, 2009, 8:08:55 PM11/12/09

Andy wrote:

> Arri London <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in news:4AFB62CC...@ic.ac.uk:
>

> > Andy wrote:
> >>
> >> Burgers @ Breakfast?
> >>
> >> I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
> >> box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
> >>
> >> Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!
> >>
> >> And a tall glass of ice-cold V-8.
> >>
> >> You?
> >>
> >> Andy
> >

> > It's no different than eating a 'burger' made out of sausage meat. A
> > burger is a burger.
> >
> > Usual two slices of brown bread toast, jam, faux Nutella (from
> > Kroger), a banana, handful of pistachios and the decaf.
>
> Arri,
>
> I don't know what meat WC are made of.

Do you really *want* to know? Some secrets are best kept secret LOL

Not that I wouldn't dislike a
> sausage bit on a bun.

McD obviously...

> You DO manage a most decent breakfast, if I do say so myself!
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

TY. It's about all that can be managed that early most days. Sunday
breakfast can be more elaborate, on occasion.

Bob Muncie

Nov 12, 2009, 8:08:58 PM11/12/09

Arri - I am a savory breakfast die-hard. If it did not have bacon or
sausage included , I wasn't interested.

But if you haven't tried the fruited yogurts, you should give it a shot.
I'm even a whole milk person, but the low-fat yogurt with fruit is now
part of my breakfast schedule maybe 50% of the time now. Can't even tell
it's low fat. And if fruit is not something you like, the Vanilla or
cheese cake versions are something you might want to try.

Bob

Arri London

Nov 12, 2009, 8:35:49 PM11/12/09

We do have bacon from time to time...very rarely sausage, preferring
that for lunch. Eggs also from time to time. Breakfast burrito (egg,
bacon/sausage/ham, potatoes, cheese and red or green chile) at the Club
on Mondays prior to participating in an activity there.

> But if you haven't tried the fruited yogurts, you should give it a shot.

There's always plain yoghurt in the fridge...add a touch of our homemade
jam or honey to that :) But again, only from time to time for breakfast.
Cold cereal when we buy a new gallon of milk...it's traditional LOL.

> I'm even a whole milk person, but the low-fat yogurt with fruit is now
> part of my breakfast schedule maybe 50% of the time now. Can't even tell
> it's low fat. And if fruit is not something you like, the Vanilla or
> cheese cake versions are something you might want to try.
>
> Bob

Don't like the flavoured yoghurts cos they usually have some artificial
summat or nother in them. See above for my solution. Try adding toasted
nuts to the fruited yoghurt.

projektile...@yahoo.com

Nov 12, 2009, 10:21:18 PM11/12/09
On Nov 11, 6:02 am, "ViLco" <Vi...@ViLco.invalid> wrote:

> A cigarette, and now that's it's 1PM I'm going to the pizzeria downstairs to
> get a nice, thin pizza margherita.

Now *that* sounds good!

Lou Decruss

Nov 13, 2009, 6:33:38 PM11/13/09
wrote:

>Andy wrote:
>
>> Burgers @ Breakfast?
>>
>> I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
>> box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
>>
>> Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!
>

>Four?!?!? Liket hese?
>http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
>What a breakfast! I woulc wait some hours and do that for lunch!

I'd have two of those. But not for breakfast. The only burger for
breakfast is a real White Castle. Not the crap andy the retard nuked.

Lou

Lou Decruss

Nov 13, 2009, 6:37:10 PM11/13/09
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:07:06 -0800, Dan Abel <da...@sonic.net> wrote:

>In article <hde94v$o52$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

> "ViLco" <Vi...@ViLco.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>> > Burgers @ Breakfast?
>> >
>> > I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
>> > box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
>> >
>> > Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one. YUM!!!
>>
>> Four?!?!? Liket hese?
>> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
>> What a breakfast! I woulc wait some hours and do that for lunch!
>

>No (caution - big download):
>
>http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/secret.asp
>
>Little download:
>
>http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/menu.asp
>
>Of course, Andy bought his frozen at the supermarket and microwaved
>them. I've never had White Castle, fresh or frozen.

Forget the frozen ones. The fresh ones have a taste unlike any other.
They're not something I want often but when you get the craving
they're great. Nothing cures a hangover better than four cheese
slyders and a cup of coffee.

Lou

Bob Muncie

Nov 13, 2009, 7:06:58 PM11/13/09

I am really not understanding your hate.

One of my favorite breakfast meats is a large hamburger patty that has
been grilled. Over easy eggs on top of that, and you have a divine meal.
Just add some buttered wheat toast. Oh yah, add a squirt of
Worcestershire sauce to the patty when served, prior to adding the over
easy eggs.

I also don't understand the Andy hate lately. I consider him to be a
nice guy.

Bob

Andy

Nov 13, 2009, 7:38:26 PM11/13/09
Bob Muncie <bob.m...@gmail.com> wrote in news:hdksat$r2i$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

Bob,

I AM a nice guy. I'd show you the top o' the town, given the chance.
Punks just think they're better than I am.

Best,

Andy

Rob

Nov 13, 2009, 8:37:39 PM11/13/09

"Nice"!

Rob

Gregory Morrow

Nov 14, 2009, 4:56:35 AM11/14/09
blake murphy wrote:

You *have* heard of the White Castle slider turkey stuffing recipe, haven't
you, blake...???

In any case here ya go, it's a "Gift From The Magi"...!!! :

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/white-castle-turkey-dressing/Detail.aspx

"White Castle Turkey Dressing

Submitted By: SHAWN244
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour Ready In: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Servings: 9

White Castle Stuffing is a great way to add excitement to your Thanksgiving
Dinner. We have served this recipe for years and it is the hit of
Thanksgiving! The miniature hamburgers are often available in your grocer's
freezer section."

Ingredients:

10 miniature fast food hamburgers without
pickles
1 1/2 cups chopped celery
1 1/4 teaspoons ground thyme 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage
3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 cup chicken broth

Directions:

1. Tear the small hamburgers in to small pieces, and place in a large bowl.
Toss with celery, thyme, sage, and pepper. Pour in the chicken broth while
stirring to moisten the stuffing. Stuff into the cavity of a turkey just
before roasting. This makes enough to stuff a 10 to 12 pound bird...."

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED � 2009 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com
11/14/2009

</>

--Bryan

Nov 14, 2009, 8:32:32 AM11/14/09
On Nov 13, 5:37 pm, Lou Decruss <LouDecr...@biteme.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:07:06 -0800, Dan Abel <da...@sonic.net> wrote:
> >In article <hde94v$o5...@news.eternal-september.org>,

I now limit my consumption to times when I know that I will not be in
a confined space, especially with another person. Eight of them with
extra onion can create enough gas to drive a wind turbine. One could
fill up balloons and use them to commit terrorism lite.

> Lou

--Bryan

blake murphy

Nov 14, 2009, 12:21:25 PM11/14/09

because when he's not spewing hate he's an imbecile? no wonder you think
he's a 'nice guy.'

blake

blake murphy

Nov 14, 2009, 12:23:14 PM11/14/09

bob thinks he himself is a 'nice guy,' too.

your pal,
blake

Rob

Nov 14, 2009, 8:48:06 PM11/14/09

They should move in with Shelly, save a few bucks on rent, and they can
circle jerk when they aren't online.

Rob

Rob

Nov 14, 2009, 8:48:49 PM11/14/09

I'm sure he does. Simple minds...

Rob

Wayne Boatwright

Nov 14, 2009, 9:00:22 PM11/14/09
On Fri 13 Nov 2009 05:06:58p, Bob Muncie told us...

Maybe you'd understand it if you were one of his targets. Andy hasn't
always acted this way. I don't understand the change in him, or perhaps it
was always there, but not overtly.

Wayne Boatwright

Wayne Boatwright

Nov 14, 2009, 9:01:39 PM11/14/09
On Sat 14 Nov 2009 06:48:49p, Rob told us...

I doubt the two of them have half a brain together.

Chuck Kopsho

Nov 14, 2009, 9:11:07 PM11/14/09
Burger King sells burgers in the morning. If I'm near one of them, I
order the Triple Whopper, two large fries, and a large chocolate shake.
Keeps the hunger away for quite sometime.

Cheers,
Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California

cybercat

Nov 14, 2009, 9:49:08 PM11/14/09

"Chuck Kopsho" <Chuc...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Burger King sells burgers in the morning. If I'm near one of them, I
> order the Triple Whopper, two large fries, and a large chocolate shake.
> Keeps the hunger away for quite sometime.

Holy crap, Chuck,are you serious? Don't you have health problems? A TRIPLE
Whopper and TWO large fries? Not even.

cybercat

Nov 14, 2009, 9:49:53 PM11/14/09

"Rob" <R...@gmail18.com> wrote in message

This actually sounds like a pretty good idea.

Chuck Kopsho

Nov 14, 2009, 10:57:34 PM11/14/09
Cybercat,
I only eat them on a monthly basis, not every day.

cybercat

Nov 14, 2009, 11:19:10 PM11/14/09

> Cybercat,
> I only eat them on a monthly basis, not every day.

Okay. But still .... you can really fit that much food in at one sitting????
That amazes me. And I can eat some food. I have had a double quarter
cheeseburger, large fry, and a diet coke and felt like the snake that ate
the whole wildebeest afterward, but I can eat some food.

Stu

Nov 15, 2009, 12:02:42 AM11/15/09
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 02:01:39 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
<waynebo...@arizona.usa.com> wrote:

-->On Sat 14 Nov 2009 06:48:49p, Rob told us...
-->
-->> blake murphy wrote:
-->>> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:37:39 -0500, Rob wrote:
-->>>
-->>>> Bob Muncie wrote:
-->>>>> Lou Decruss wrote:
-->>>>>> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:02:36 +0100, "ViLco"<Vi...@ViLco.invalid>
-->wrote:
-->>>>>>
-->>>>>>> Andy wrote:
-->>>>>>>
-->>>>>>>> Burgers @ Breakfast?
-->>>>>>>>
-->>>>>>>> I cooked 4 frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. Took them out of the
-->>>>>>>> box and shuffled them into the microwave anyway. :D
-->>>>>>>>
-->>>>>>>> Injected a drop of Gulden's spicy brown mustard into each one.
-->YUM!!!
-->>>>>>> Four?!?!? Liket hese?
-->>>>>>> http://z720.net/blog/images/home-made-burger.jpg
-->>>>>>> What a breakfast! I woulc wait some hours and do that for lunch!
-->>>>>>
-->>>>>> I'd have two of those. But not for breakfast. The only burger for
-->>>>>> breakfast is a real White Castle. Not the crap andy the retard nuked.
-->>>>>>
-->>>>>> Lou
-->>>>>
-->>>>> I am really not understanding your hate.
-->>>>>
-->>>>> One of my favorite breakfast meats is a large hamburger patty that has
-->>>>> been grilled. Over easy eggs on top of that, and you have a divine
-->meal.
-->>>>> Just add some buttered wheat toast. Oh yah, add a squirt of
-->>>>> Worcestershire sauce to the patty when served, prior to adding the
-->over
-->>>>> easy eggs.
-->>>>>
-->>>>> I also don't understand the Andy hate lately. I consider him to be a
-->>>>> nice guy.
-->>>>>
-->>>>> Bob
-->>>>
-->>>> "Nice"!
-->>>>
-->>>> Rob
-->>>
-->>> bob thinks he himself is a 'nice guy,' too.
-->>>
-->>> your pal,
-->>> blake
-->>
-->> I'm sure he does. Simple minds...
-->>
-->> Rob
-->>
-->
-->I doubt the two of them have half a brain together.

Come on Wayne, if Andy hadn't had that two week meltdown or whatever the hell
it was, we'd be still cutting him slack for his breakfast posts. But he had the
meltdown and when many were so very tired of his bullshit they either killfiled
him or started to take him to task, to which he attacked back. So it goes on,
do we really want to keep it up? I for one don't and just the other day it
seems people were posting that they were leaving the newsgroup.
I admit that I enjoyed the shit storm with Andy, but it stops now atleast for
me, I don't want to see this newsgroup die off as many others have.

Wayne Boatwright

Nov 15, 2009, 12:24:36 AM11/15/09
On Sat 14 Nov 2009 10:02:42p, Stu told us...

Stu, Andy started insulting me *long* before his so-called meltdown, and I
don't take kindly to it. Why should I? I've had him killfiled for a long
time, but thanks to those who quote the crap he spews, it's difficult to
avoid.

Bob Muncie

Nov 15, 2009, 12:50:44 AM11/15/09

Maybe if the long term posters like you were supportive, those other
long term posters that have a current issue would have the support they
need to have a better day.

I myself have had two single hour naps since last Monday morning. Does
that make me a bit loopy? Yes. Should I expect people here that have
seen me posting nicely, be nice? I would hope so.

Unfortunately, that is not the case for a few of the long term posters.
Call me stupid if you want. Those that would are those I can live without.

But there have been a few nice people that have been nice, and those I
appreciate.

I don't know what issues Andy may have, but I do know that a few of you
could have been kinder, or more patient.

Being mean is just that. You should really consider where that is taking
you.

Me? I'm considering making pancakes in the morning should I be hungry.
One sunny side up egg between layers is a good thing. a side of bacon
would be a plus.

Andy - If I don't make those pancakes, I will have some low-fat
strawberry yogurt. Maybe a piece of wheat toast or two, with some orange
juice.

I know... I probably should have deleted this post prior to sending.

Call me stupid if you want.

Bob Muncie

Nov 15, 2009, 12:57:59 AM11/15/09

Arri - On the Yogurt choices, read the labels. Different brands don't
necessarily have the same "not natural" ingredients. That is why I was
surprised once I started eating them, I liked them. And if you have
issues with the ones that have added stuff like fruit, maybe you could
buy some frozen fruits separately without any "extra" things, and add
them to plain yogurt.

Just a thought.

I am a whole milk kind of guy that doesn't like to see a lot of extra
added ingredients you have to re-read to pronounce. But I do like the
the low fat yogurt now. Still can't bring myself to drink the 2% or less
fat milk.

And sweet butter is a required part of my cooking. I just don't use it
every day.

Bob

Gregory Morrow

Nov 15, 2009, 1:43:11 AM11/15/09
Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Well, at least we can't say that about your *homosexuality*, Lil'
Wayne...!!!

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg

Stu

Nov 15, 2009, 10:48:04 AM11/15/09

-->>> Lou Decruss wrote:
-->>>> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:02:36 +0100, "ViLco" <Vi...@ViLco.invalid>

-->>>> wrote:
-->>>>
-->>>>> Andy wrote:
-->>>>>
-->>>>>> Burgers @ Breakfast?
-->>>>>>

[...]

I made six cups of expresso this morning, I'm on #2 right now. This morning
will be small bowl of oatmeal, three sunny side up free range eggs, 1/4 inch
slab of canadian bacon and wheat toast. This should keep me going untill 1PM,
atleast I won't fall asleep ;)

As for Andy, if he has another meltdown I'll just kf him and be done with it.

blake murphy

Nov 15, 2009, 1:58:04 PM11/15/09

if you or andy are having 'issues,' maybe you should seek help, or at least
not expect it in a usenet cooking group. or expect us to be 'nice' and
help you to get over it. *especially* if the 'issue' is being a nasty
piece of work.

blake

Dan Abel

Nov 15, 2009, 2:50:52 PM11/15/09
In article <6dvpo6pusxas.19...@40tude.net>,
blake murphy <blakepm...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:50:44 -0500, Bob Muncie wrote:

> > I don't know what issues Andy may have, but I do know that a few of you
> > could have been kinder, or more patient.

Kinder and more patient is not the way to deal with certain things.

> > Being mean is just that. You should really consider where that is taking
> > you.

I agree. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The killfile is the solution here, or just ignoring certain posts.

> if you or andy are having 'issues,' maybe you should seek help, or at least
> not expect it in a usenet cooking group. or expect us to be 'nice' and
> help you to get over it. *especially* if the 'issue' is being a nasty
> piece of work.

The "evil Andy" has been pretty nasty sometimes, and the regular Andy
has been pretty nice. When "Andy" first started posting here, he
mentioned that he had posted here before under another name, and been
run off. He was the "good Andy" at first. The "evil Andy" (Andy's
phrases, not mine) showed up some time later.

I, personally, am willing to cut people some slack if they say they are
having an intermittent problem. Obviously, others aren't.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Andy

Nov 15, 2009, 2:53:03 PM11/15/09
Dan Abel <da...@sonic.net> wrote in

Dan,

You certainly don't have the right or the legal challenge of libel to
keep mouthing off the way you do.

Andy

Lou Decruss

Nov 15, 2009, 3:28:17 PM11/15/09
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 02:01:39 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
<waynebo...@arizona.usa.com> wrote:

>On Sat 14 Nov 2009 06:48:49p, Rob told us...

>> I'm sure he does. Simple minds...

>> Rob
>>

>I doubt the two of them have half a brain together.

There's a few others here you could add and still not have a brain.
But most here are very enjoyable even if we don't always agree on
things.

Lou

Lou Decruss

Nov 15, 2009, 3:34:22 PM11/15/09
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 05:24:36 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
<waynebo...@arizona.usa.com> wrote:

>On Sat 14 Nov 2009 10:02:42p, Stu told us...

>Stu, Andy started insulting me *long* before his so-called meltdown, and I

>don't take kindly to it. Why should I? I've had him killfiled for a long
>time, but thanks to those who quote the crap he spews, it's difficult to
>avoid.

I only see his crap quoted but I didn't anything like a meltdown. I
saw him doing what he always did. I've seen some insults directed at
me and I just laugh. I came here to talk about food not make friends.
The many folks here I have come to like and enjoy reading are an added
bonus.

Lou

Lou Decruss

Nov 15, 2009, 3:39:50 PM11/15/09

We need a thread to decide on who is naughty or nice. We can give the
list to Santa but it's gonna get as confusing as jerry sauk.

Lou

Lou Decruss

Nov 15, 2009, 3:47:43 PM11/15/09
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 03:56:35 -0600, "Gregory Morrow"
<gregor...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>You *have* heard of the White Castle slider turkey stuffing recipe, haven't
>you, blake...???
>
>In any case here ya go, it's a "Gift From The Magi"...!!! :
>
>http://allrecipes.com/recipe/white-castle-turkey-dressing/Detail.aspx
>
>"White Castle Turkey Dressing

Has anyone actually made this? I can't say it sounds appealing.

Lou

cybercat

Nov 15, 2009, 3:55:20 PM11/15/09

"blake murphy" <blakepm...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Sneering at someone one finds ridiculouse does not equal hate, anyway. I
believe Bob may be developmentally impaired. Secondary diagnosis:
narcissism. He tends to say the same things to people in private, as though
they were interchangeable. Or perhaps that's just what he does with women.
Tertiary diagnosis: douchebag who thinks everyone falls over for flattery.
Or perhaps only women.

Wayne Boatwright

Nov 15, 2009, 4:12:23 PM11/15/09
On Sun 15 Nov 2009 01:28:17p, Lou Decruss told us...

I agree cmpletely with that statement, Lou.

Stu

Nov 15, 2009, 4:31:28 PM11/15/09
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:53:03 -0600, Andy <a@b.c> wrote:

[...]

Actually they can say whatever the hell they want as long as it's the truth
which it is, the proof is in the posts (your posts) which not even you can
erase. Why not go and read them Andy, see what was said and who you attacked,
that's what a judge will look at.

Andy

Nov 15, 2009, 4:53:44 PM11/15/09
Stu <rec...@foodforu.ca> wrote in

stupid,

you have no squirt worm to work with.

Andy

Dan Abel

Nov 15, 2009, 5:01:27 PM11/15/09
In article <Xns9CC4976...@216.196.97.131>, Andy <a@b.c> wrote:

[snip]

> > Kinder and more patient is not the way to deal with certain things.

> > I agree. Two wrongs don't make a right.
> >
> > The killfile is the solution here, or just ignoring certain posts.

[snip]

> > The "evil Andy" has been pretty nasty sometimes, and the regular Andy
> > has been pretty nice. When "Andy" first started posting here, he
> > mentioned that he had posted here before under another name, and been
> > run off. He was the "good Andy" at first. The "evil Andy" (Andy's
> > phrases, not mine) showed up some time later.
> >
> > I, personally, am willing to cut people some slack if they say they
> > are having an intermittent problem. Obviously, others aren't.
>

> Dan,
>
> You certainly don't have the right or the legal challenge of libel to
> keep mouthing off the way you do.

I would laugh at the irony, but it isn't funny.

Stu

Nov 15, 2009, 5:04:13 PM11/15/09
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:53:44 -0600, Andy <a@b.c> wrote:

-->Stu <rec...@foodforu.ca> wrote in
-->news:pbs0g5l06cgddp01l...@4ax.com:
-->

-->> On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:53:03 -0600, Andy <a@b.c> wrote:
-->>

-->> -->Dan Abel <da...@sonic.net> wrote in
-->> -->news:dabel-3BD42A....@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au:

-->> -->
-->> -->> In article <6dvpo6pusxas.19...@40tude.net>,

-->> -->> blake murphy <blakepm...@verizon.net> wrote:
-->> -->>
[...]

That doesn't make any sense, same as most of your posts.

Lou Decruss

Nov 15, 2009, 5:10:15 PM11/15/09

It seems obvious to me he's nuts when he picks on someone who actually
defended him.

Lou

Bob Muncie

Nov 15, 2009, 5:48:48 PM11/15/09

And those trying to goad others into responding? What are they?

Myself, when not in a period of "lack of sleep", chooses to not be a
rude or mean person.

I do apologize for having instigated this latest spat of posts on this
thread.

I just happen to like Andy when he is not having an issue.

Cyber... call me what you will. I am just sad you turned out to be the
person you are. I thought you were nice, and I am sad you are not.

At least I am aware of my issues, and if I have not yet found a
solution, at least I am still looking.

Apparently, you do not realize you have one.

Bob

Rob

Nov 15, 2009, 7:30:09 PM11/15/09

You nailed it on the first try. He's too dumb to be narcissistic or a
run-of-the-mill douchebag.

Rob

Arri London

Nov 15, 2009, 7:40:37 PM11/15/09

Bob Muncie wrote:

> Arri London wrote:
> >

> > Bob Muncie wrote:

<snip>

> >> But if you haven't tried the fruited yogurts, you should give it a shot.
> >
> > There's always plain yoghurt in the fridge...add a touch of our homemade
> > jam or honey to that :) But again, only from time to time for breakfast.
> > Cold cereal when we buy a new gallon of milk...it's traditional LOL.
> >
> >> I'm even a whole milk person, but the low-fat yogurt with fruit is now
> >> part of my breakfast schedule maybe 50% of the time now. Can't even tell
> >> it's low fat. And if fruit is not something you like, the Vanilla or
> >> cheese cake versions are something you might want to try.
> >>
> >> Bob
> >
> > Don't like the flavoured yoghurts cos they usually have some artificial
> > summat or nother in them. See above for my solution. Try adding toasted
> > nuts to the fruited yoghurt.
>
> Arri - On the Yogurt choices, read the labels. Different brands don't
> necessarily have the same "not natural" ingredients. That is why I was
> surprised once I started eating them, I liked them. And if you have
> issues with the ones that have added stuff like fruit, maybe you could
> buy some frozen fruits separately without any "extra" things, and add
> them to plain yogurt.

TY. Am a veteran label reader, hence the comments. The 'all natural'
yoghurts sold locally don't normally come in fruit versions. The fruit
versions of other brands contain pectins and gelatins along with the
artificial flavours.

My solution to the fruited yoghurt thing is as mentioned; we always have
homemade jams around if we don't have fresh fruit. One or the other goes
into the plain yoghurt. Cheaper and tastier.

> Just a thought.
>
> I am a whole milk kind of guy that doesn't like to see a lot of extra
> added ingredients you have to re-read to pronounce. But I do like the
> the low fat yogurt now. Still can't bring myself to drink the 2% or less
> fat milk.

Being a chemist, pronouncing those things doesn't bother me one bit :)
Doesn't mean they need to be eaten by me though. When we make yoghurt,
it's always from semiskimmed/2 percent milk. Whole milk just doesn't sit
as well. Having seemed to experience a recent upswing in my lactose
intolerance, liquid milk that isn't fermented in some way now has to be
limited. That's even with the lactase tablets before hand. Going to try
partially culturing the milk so that the lactose is mostly gone but the
milk is still liquid, as in the drinkable yoghurt of my childhood.

> And sweet butter is a required part of my cooking. I just don't use it
> every day.
>
> Bob

We do use butter nearly every day, although some of that goes on the
toast, so no large quantities. The two of us use roughly one pound of
unsalted butter per 4--5 weeks, for all toast and cooking/baking.

cybercat

Nov 15, 2009, 7:39:02 PM11/15/09

"Arri London" <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote

> My solution to the fruited yoghurt thing is as mentioned; we always have
> homemade jams around if we don't have fresh fruit. One or the other goes
> into the plain yoghurt. Cheaper and tastier.

I have been using frozen blueberries in Dannon Light Vanilla, they might
work the same in real yogurt with a bit of honey and vanilla added. Amazing.
You stir them and they thaw a bit, the yogurt freezed a bit, and you have
something delicious in the end. I actually prefer frozen blueberries to
fresh for yogurt these days.

cybercat

Nov 15, 2009, 7:47:19 PM11/15/09

"Rob" <R...@gmail18.com> wrote

> You nailed it on the first try. He's too dumb to be narcissistic or a
> run-of-the-mill douchebag.

Well that just makes me feel sorry for him.

Bob Muncie

Nov 15, 2009, 7:59:13 PM11/15/09
Up to gmail18 now? When will you stop?

Bob Muncie

Nov 15, 2009, 8:00:58 PM11/15/09

Feel sorry for anyone you want.

The stoppage of posts that are not nice, would be more believable.

Rob

Nov 15, 2009, 8:01:06 PM11/15/09

That's not the point, skippy.

Rob

Bob Muncie

Nov 15, 2009, 8:04:45 PM11/15/09

Umm.. I still think a burger at breakfast is okay. I just choose a
different presentation.

Bob

Dan Abel

Nov 15, 2009, 9:44:24 PM11/15/09
In article <tt1Mm.12141$dc2....@newsfe20.iad>,
Bob Muncie <bob.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

[snipped everything]

That was...something. 100 lines, some having been repeated almost 10
times. A couple of lines from someone that we all want killfiled. And
then a one line reply commenting on the nymshifter that we all want
killfiled.

Gregory Morrow

Nov 15, 2009, 10:04:23 PM11/15/09
Lou Decruss wrote:

Yup, I can't imagine being "offended" by anything someone writes about me on
Usenet, I take it as a "compliment", lol...

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Nov 15, 2009, 10:05:46 PM11/15/09
Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> [...]

>> -->I doubt the two of them have half a brain together.
>>

>> Come on Wayne, if Andy hadn't had that two week meltdown or whatever
>> the hell it was, we'd be still cutting him slack for his breakfast
>> posts. But he had the meltdown and when many were so very tired of
>> his bullshit they either killfiled him or started to take him to
>> task, to which he attacked back. So it goes on, do we really want to
>> keep it up? I for one don't and just the other day it seems people
>> were posting that they were leaving the newsgroup. I admit that I
>> enjoyed the shit storm with Andy, but it stops now atleast for me, I
>> don't want to see this newsgroup die off as many others have.

> Stu, Andy started insulting me *long* before his so-called meltdown,
> and I don't take kindly to it. Why should I? I've had him killfiled
> for a long time, but thanks to those who quote the crap he spews,

There's medication for your "affliction", Lil' Wayne...it'd probably work
even for a Big Pussy like you, lol.

--
best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Nov 15, 2009, 10:08:40 PM11/15/09
Lou Decruss wrote:

It's one of those things I've heard about for decades now, but I don't
actually know anyone who has *made* it - and I've known some pretty trashity
peeps, lol...

--
Best
Greg

Bob Muncie

Nov 15, 2009, 10:28:21 PM11/15/09
Dan Abel wrote:
> In article <tt1Mm.12141$dc2....@newsfe20.iad>,
> Bob Muncie <bob.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> [snipped everything]
>
> That was...something. 100 lines, some having been repeated almost 10
> times. A couple of lines from someone that we all want killfiled. And
> then a one line reply commenting on the nymshifter that we all want
> killfiled.

For your benefit, I will apologize.

I should have not responded. And I have kill filed maybe a half dozen
times. I have not found a method yet to kf the multi-email people. If
there were a way to do so with Thuderbird, and I have missed it, please
mail me. I have tried wild cards in different ways. I am also tired of
sock people.

brooklyn1

Nov 15, 2009, 11:09:25 PM11/15/09
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:44:24 -0800, Dan Abel <da...@sonic.net> wrote:

>That was...something. 100 lines, some having been repeated almost 10
>times. A couple of lines from someone that we all want killfiled. And
>then a one line reply commenting on the nymshifter that we all want
>killfiled.

Fart breath Damn DisAbel is still killfiling...

Dan Abel

Nov 15, 2009, 11:44:51 PM11/15/09
In article <hF3Mm.17223$ET3....@newsfe17.iad>,
Bob Muncie <bob.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dan Abel wrote:
> > In article <tt1Mm.12141$dc2....@newsfe20.iad>,
> > Bob Muncie <bob.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > [snipped everything]
> >
> > That was...something. 100 lines, some having been repeated almost 10
> > times. A couple of lines from someone that we all want killfiled. And
> > then a one line reply commenting on the nymshifter that we all want
> > killfiled.
> >

> For your benefit, I will apologize.

Thanks, Bob.

If the wild cards don't work in Thunderbird, I don't have any further
advice. It works for me with a different news client on my Mac. Not
much help.

It is loading more messages.