Sandra Lee - southern fried corn and helper - wtf??

Anim8rFSK

Oct 7, 2007, 8:26:27 PM10/7/07
She acted like we were suppose to be thrilled this guy was there, and
didn't even get around to telling us who he was 'til half way through --
he's a "next chef" RUNNER UP????

At least they didn't run that annoying background noise while they were
both yapping, until he sat down out of earshot 2 feet away because she
wouldn't share the booze.

--
"Mmmm, au jus. Not quite gravy, not quite blood . . ."

Kevin

Oct 7, 2007, 11:22:21 PM10/7/07

"Anim8rFSK" <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote in message

I missed that one. Did you happen to catch the episode where she and her
nephews were fishing? Holy Cow! Those two poor boys are going to need some
major therapy in a couple of years. Her nephew Scotty looks like he could
use some help now. Wow! I could just see him thinking "what the fuck am I
doing this for?" as he was staring blankly at Auntie Sandy.

Sandra and Britney Spears need to get together to exchange partying stories.
Can you imagine what that would be like? Probably kill a couple of
paparazzi in the process.

Anim8rFSK

Oct 7, 2007, 11:56:55 PM10/7/07
In article <4709a26e$0$502$815e...@news.qwest.net>,
"Kevin" <web...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Anim8rFSK" <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote in message
> > She acted like we were suppose to be thrilled this guy was there, and
> > didn't even get around to telling us who he was 'til half way through --
> > he's a "next chef" RUNNER UP????
> >
> > At least they didn't run that annoying background noise while they were
> > both yapping, until he sat down out of earshot 2 feet away because she
> > wouldn't share the booze.
> >
> > --
> > "Mmmm, au jus. Not quite gravy, not quite blood . . ."
>
> I missed that one.

He's hard to miss :)

http://thepetitepig.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/reggieandguy04.jpg

Did you happen to catch the episode where she and her
> nephews were fishing? Holy Cow! Those two poor boys are going to need some
> major therapy in a couple of years. Her nephew Scotty looks like he could
> use some help now. Wow! I could just see him thinking "what the fuck am I
> doing this for?" as he was staring blankly at Auntie Sandy.

Yeah, that football playing nephew is SO going to be messed up.

> Sandra and Britney Spears need to get together to exchange partying stories.
> Can you imagine what that would be like? Probably kill a couple of
> paparazzi in the process.

hah!

RHT

Oct 12, 2007, 12:40:06 PM10/12/07

Ubiquitous

Nov 29, 2007, 2:10:38 PM11/29/07
ANIM...@cox.net wrote:
> "Kevin" <web...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> "Anim8rFSK" <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote:

>> > She acted like we were suppose to be thrilled this guy was there,
>> > and didn't even get around to telling us who he was 'til half way
>> > through -- he's a "next chef" RUNNER UP????
>> >
>> > At least they didn't run that annoying background noise while they
>> > were both yapping, until he sat down out of earshot 2 feet away
>> > because she wouldn't share the booze.

God dammit that's a big fat ass!

But seriously, I have to wonder what he did to piss off someone
enough to be punished in such a manner.

>> Did you happen to catch the episode where she and her nephews were
>> fishing? Holy Cow! Those two poor boys are going to need some
>> major therapy in a couple of years. Her nephew Scotty looks like
>> he could use some help now. Wow! I could just see him thinking
>> "what the fuck am I doing this for?" as he was staring blankly at
>> Auntie Sandy.
>
>Yeah, that football playing nephew is SO going to be messed up.

Not as messed up as Brycer, the most beat up kid in the world, but
I'm sure Scotty get a lot of teasing over his love of girly things.

I really need to write a recap of this episode!

Ubiquitous

Nov 29, 2007, 2:14:36 PM11/29/07
tmcm...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

That ep left you speechless too, eh?