Italia Pasta Express X600

Kahuna

Feb 3, 2008, 7:50:06 AM2/3/08
HI!! A few years back I bought a "Italia Pasta Express X600" automatic
pasta maker. Does anyone out there have the manual for this machine.
We have moved and it got lost in the shuffle. I would be happy to
reimburse you for a xerox copy of this manual and shipping.

Thanks!!

Mike

JoeSpareBedroom

Feb 3, 2008, 10:30:24 AM2/3/08
"Kahuna" <mik...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Check the company's web site. Many manufacturers offer instruction manuals
online, in PDF format.

Kahuna

Feb 3, 2008, 7:34:32 PM2/3/08
I've tried that with no luck...{:O)

MIKE

On Feb 3, 9:30 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" <dishborea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Anthony Ferrante

Feb 4, 2008, 1:35:33 AM2/4/08
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 04:50:06 -0800 (PST), Kahuna <mik...@verizon.net>
wrote:

I know you have an automatic machine, but maybe this will help you
somewhat:

http://www.creativecookware.com/pasta_machine_use.htm

Anthony

mary...@sympatico.ca

Feb 20, 2008, 8:08:36 PM2/20/08

I have the same machine with manual. Do you need any spare parts My
machine doesn't work but I have the dies.

ian...@yahoo.com

Feb 27, 2008, 1:17:38 AM2/27/08
My wife picked up an "Italia Pasta Express X600" at the Salvation Army
today. It has everything (including the manual, should Mike still
need a copy) but not the curved top cover (without which it will not
work). If you still have a spare top cover, could I persuade you to
send it my direction? I'd be happy to reimburse the postage - or
perhaps send some of our home smoked salmon back your direction (We
live in Alaska and can always spare a few bits of fish).
Ian

jeffc...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2012, 10:44:20 AM7/11/12
On Wednesday, February 27, 2008 1:17:38 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
> My wife picked up an &quot;Italia Pasta Express X600&quot; at the Salvation Army
> today. It has everything (including the manual, should Mike still
> need a copy) but not the curved top cover (without which it will not
> work). If you still have a spare top cover, could I persuade you to
> send it my direction? I&#39;d be happy to reimburse the postage - or
> perhaps send some of our home smoked salmon back your direction (We
> live in Alaska and can always spare a few bits of fish).
> Ian
>

> On Feb 20, 4:08 pm, mary_...@sympatico.ca wrote:
> &gt; On Feb 3, 7:50 am, Kahuna &lt;mike...@verizon.net&gt; wrote:
> &gt;
> &gt; &gt; HI!! A few years back I bought a &quot;Italia Pasta Express X600&quot; automatic
> &gt; &gt; pasta maker. Does anyone out there have the manual for this machine.
> &gt; &gt; We have moved and it got lost in the shuffle.  I would be happy to
> &gt; &gt; reimburse you for a xerox copy of this manual and shipping.
> &gt;
> &gt; &gt; Thanks!!
> &gt;
> &gt; &gt; Mike
> &gt;
> &gt; I have the same machine with manual. Do you need any spare parts My
> &gt; machine doesn&#39;t work but I have the dies.

Would you be able to email the manual. I just received the device, but of course no manual. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance! Jeff

scf...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2020, 1:51:59 AM2/8/20
Still need manual ? Did this thing work for you ?

Julie Bove

Feb 8, 2020, 6:43:16 AM2/8/20

<scf...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Still need manual ? Did this thing work for you ?

I have no clue what it is but try looking online for the manual.