O/T: Stopping BP Leak

Lew Hodgett

Jun 14, 2010, 12:50:38 AM6/14/10
Best idea I've seen yet.

This will work.

Needs some help getting an audience with the right people.

Your help appreciated to help spread the word.

I have no vested interest other than to get this situation under
control.

http://tinyurl.com/28jaw6n

Thank you.

Lew Hodgett, PE

George Leppla

Jun 14, 2010, 9:03:28 AM6/14/10

I have a friend who says his 4 year old daughter can plug any pipe in
the world with a roll of toilet paper and parts of an old Barbie Doll.

George L

Omelet

Jun 14, 2010, 10:04:52 AM6/14/10
In article <hv59a...@news7.newsguy.com>,
George Leppla <geo...@cruisemaster.com> wrote:

<laughs> You ought to send that one to the BP exec's. I'm sure they
could use a little levity at this point!
--
Peace! Om

 Only Irish  coffee provides in a single glass all four  essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar  and fat. --Alex Levine

brooklyn1

Jun 14, 2010, 11:59:46 AM6/14/10

I've had tenants who could plug any waste line with one tampon.

Lou Decruss

Jun 14, 2010, 12:33:38 PM6/14/10

And you think I should rent my house out. Like I'm going to drive 2
hours to fix a clogged toilet. You're an idiot shemp.

Lou

blake murphy

Jun 14, 2010, 1:57:37 PM6/14/10

<snort>

your pal,
blake

Stu

Jun 14, 2010, 2:33:19 PM6/14/10

Now BP is whining that it's cost them 1.6 Billion dollars already
to cap the well head ( which hasn't happened yet). They should be
worried about how much the ecological damage is going to cost them.
Then there is the lost of jobs, others lively hood threatened, this
is going to be a far reaching catastrophe.

Dave Smith

Jun 14, 2010, 2:55:59 PM6/14/10
Stu wrote:

> Now BP is whining that it's cost them 1.6 Billion dollars already
> to cap the well head ( which hasn't happened yet). They should be
> worried about how much the ecological damage is going to cost them.
> Then there is the lost of jobs, others lively hood threatened, this
> is going to be a far reaching catastrophe.

I read somewhere the other day that BP's profit last year was $16.5
billion. I guess this means they will only profit by $15.5 for
destroying the Gulf of Mexico.

Bob Terwilliger

Jun 15, 2010, 12:52:14 AM6/15/10
After he got done with his daily child molestation, Chester wrote:

> Then there is the lost of jobs, others lively hood threatened

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, the hood is pretty lively, fo' sho'.

Bob