St. Louis Old Christmas Ball - Sat., Jan 5th, 2008

Paul Stamler

Dec 10, 2007, 11:41:50 PM12/10/07
Hi folks:

The St. Louis English Country Dancers will present their annual Olde
Christmas Ball on Saturday, January 5th, 2008, at the Focal Point Arts
Center, 2720 S. Sutton Blvd. in Maplewood, an inner-ring suburb of St. Louis
(see map on website, below). The ball will take place from 7:30 - 10:30 pm;
fancy dress (YOUR definition) admired but not required. All dances will be
walked through and called. Music for the evening will be provided by the
Original Speckled Band; the dance leader will be Peter Wollenberg. The cost
is $20.00 per dancer (student rate $5.00); attendees are invited to bring
snacks to share at the break. We will also be sharing brunch the following
day; please e-mail for further information.

We'll have a list of planned dances shortly; meanwhile, anyone with
questions can e-mail or phone me (the information is below). As ever, a
splendid time is guaranteed for all.

Peace,
Paul Stamler
psta...@pobox.com