looking for author/title

Sharp/Smukler

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

Hello all,

A while ago I posted an inquiry to search for the author and title to a
dance I enjoy. Thanks to Jane, if you are reading this, who sent me a
contact address which resulted in an answer to my question. Thanks also to
a couple of other folks who replied with ideas about what the dance might
be. It turns out that the dance I had is called "Free the French Four,"
and is by Roger Diggle.

Here's the dance again, in case you missed it last time around:

Free the French Four
duple improper contra dance

A1- (With next neighbor) RH star 1&1/4 (10)
Allemande L shadow (6)

A2- Balance partner, pull by RH, pull by LH across the set with neighbor
Balance partner, pull by RH, pull by LH across the set with neighbor

B1- Balance and swing partner

B2- Ladies chain across
LH star

David Smukler

to email me use my aol address, davidssm at you-know-what

--
Good judgment comes from experience which comes from bad judgment.