Finally did the Webshot thing!

1 view

Delphine Prier Williamson

May 27, 2003, 12:32:25 AM5/27/03
Here's the link to see a few pics of Glen I took a couple of days ago! Plus, I
added the picture I have of his sire because I think it's such a great pic!

http://community.webshots.com/album/72366026Uvaprg?320

They're not great... first because he's not used to being held on the lead for
picture taking and second, because I was alone to do this (the positioning, the
clicking and the holding)! But the sun was shining and he was being a
gentleman so I took advantage of it!

Have a great week!

Delphine Prier Williamson
"Colts are just like kids or puppies: a little black cloud called *mischief*
hangs over their heads" (Mike Kevil)
Vidor, Tx.
http://texasdrone.com/

Johdug

May 27, 2003, 9:28:27 AM5/27/03
What a handsome guy! I'm sure I should know, but what breed is he? He has a
very sweet face, too.
jennifer (johdug)

Delphine Prier Williamson

May 27, 2003, 1:41:42 PM5/27/03
>I'm sure I should know, but what breed is he?
>jennifer (johdug)

Thanks for the compliment!
Glenfiddich is a Tennessee Walker. He'll be 2 on the 20th of june. He is a
very sweet guy who is very easy to care for. And he will do anything for
carrots! LOL. He's a total ham.

Sheryl Reasonover

May 27, 2003, 6:38:52 PM5/27/03
I love him. He looks like my old Walking mare. What bloodlines? I know you
told us when you got him, but I forgot. BTW, my old mare had the best natural
running walk I ever rode. I hope you get that lucky.

Christine Watanabe

May 27, 2003, 9:51:58 PM5/27/03
On 5/27/03 12:41 PM, in article
20030527134142...@mb-m18.news.cs.com, "Delphine Prier
Williamson" <vivla...@cs.com> wrote:

>> I'm sure I should know, but what breed is he?
>> jennifer (johdug)
>
> Thanks for the compliment!
> Glenfiddich is a Tennessee Walker. He'll be 2 on the 20th of june. He is a
> very sweet guy who is very easy to care for. And he will do anything for
> carrots! LOL. He's a total ham.

I had the same thought in mind until I saw the picture of his sire and the
headshot was a dead giveaway! He's a pretty boy!

BTW, where the heck in Texas is Vidor? I'm still getting to know the cities
in North Texas - south of Waco, though, forget it! LOL

Chris

> Delphine Prier Williamson
> "Colts are just like kids or puppies: a little black cloud called *mischief*
> hangs over their heads" (Mike Kevil)
> Vidor, Tx.
> http://texasdrone.com/

*~*~*
The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something
right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Chris Watanabe & Mamo the Siamese now plotting the demise of both Baron the
German Shepherd & Cricket the Skye Terrier
chris.w...@verizon.net
Grapevine, Texas

Delphine Prier Williamson

May 27, 2003, 11:25:42 PM5/27/03
>BTW, where the heck in Texas is Vidor?

We're on the "right" side of Texas... or so they say around here (!!!) LOL...
Vidor is 80 or so miles east of Houston on I-10, 15 miles from the Louisiana
border.

And Glen really is a pretty boy and boy does he know it! You should see him
prance around for carrots... he's got my husband's grandma trained! heh

Delphine Prier Williamson

May 27, 2003, 11:33:14 PM5/27/03
>I love him. He looks like my old Walking mare. What bloodlines? I know you
told us when you got him, but I forgot. BTW, my old mare had the best natural
running walk I ever rode. I hope you get that lucky.

Thanks!
His dam is a King Pin daughter and his sire is by HF Midnight Allen.
Glen has an amazing natural running walk, especially when "racing" me to the
feed bin! LOL His stride is huge! Can't wait to see what it feels like to
ride that walk! Woohoo!

Sheryl Reasonover

May 28, 2003, 8:51:07 AM5/28/03
>From: vivla...@cs.com (Delphine Prier Williamson)

>Thanks!
>His dam is a King Pin daughter and his sire is by HF Midnight Allen.
>Glen has an amazing natural running walk, especially when "racing" me to the
>feed bin! LOL His stride is huge!

That explains it. Leap was Midnight Sun bloodlines & looked a whole lot like
him but bright bay. That body style walks!