Update ... Hug Quilt for Jody

Michelle in NJ

Mar 11, 2005, 10:15:26 AM3/11/05
Hi Everyone...

I've posted every pieced block that i've received so far on the website
(less duplicates):
http://michelle.absolutad.com/quilts/hug.htm

If you sent me a block recently and you do not see it posted, please let me
know to wait! :)

also there is a picture of the blocks hanging on the work wall so you can
see approximately what it will be like. there is one block open at the
bottom that can either be a block that is still yet int he mail or I will
make it the label with everyone's names on it.

Thank you all again so much for helping me do this. I'm sure my DSIL will
love it!!

a little update on DSIL. She was moved from rehab to the hospital last
tuesday to have surgery to put a drain in her head that will drain out the
excess fluid that has been collecting. Although the surgery went well and
the fluid is draining, she has had a fever ever since and they can not
figure out where it's from. They are keeping her in the hospital until they
can reduce the fever....

Dannielle

Mar 11, 2005, 11:17:29 AM3/11/05
Michelle,

It's beautiful so far! I can't wait to see the top when you get it all
done! How fabulous!

She's one lucky girl to have a SIL like you!

Dannielle

"Michelle in NJ" <mich...@REMOVEabsolutad.com> wrote in message

Sandy Foster

Mar 11, 2005, 11:35:53 AM3/11/05
In article <MLiYd.13201$6l1....@fe12.lga>,

It looks wonderful, Michelle! :)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Tina

Mar 11, 2005, 12:12:33 PM3/11/05
Very, very cool Michelle! Great job and I am sure she will love it!
Tina

maryd

Mar 11, 2005, 12:57:33 PM3/11/05
The blocks are lovely. Your DSIL is lucky to have you as a SIL and friend.

--
Mary
"Michelle in NJ" <mich...@REMOVEabsolutad.com> wrote in message
: Hi Everyone...

:
:

Patti

Mar 11, 2005, 3:45:27 PM3/11/05
It's going to look beautiful Michelle.
I hope you soon get good news on your DSIL.
.

In article <MLiYd.13201$6l1....@fe12.lga>, Michelle in NJ
<mich...@REMOVEabsolutad.com> writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

@mchsi.com Queen of Squishies

Mar 11, 2005, 4:06:01 PM3/11/05
What a cheerful quilt, it's turning out great!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us

Allyson Brown

Mar 12, 2005, 9:24:47 AM3/12/05
Thanks for showing us pics! Nice to see all the bits come together so well.
Keep us updated!
allyson