Shop Closing

Loretta Spears

Sep 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/10/96

Well, after 25 years I have decided to get out of the retail shop
business. The management of the property I am leasing has changed and I
am not as flexible now as I once was. <G>

I will be open through Oct 31, or until all mdse is gone, whichever
comes first

I will continue my designing and expand my teaching, which is where my
love is at this point of time in my life. For all of you that are on my
mailing list you will be receiving a new contact address and phone number
in the near future.

Thanks to all that have supported Fiesta over these 25 years.

Happiness is ' Having a Needle in My Hand'

Loretta Spears

Jan Fresia

Sep 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/10/96

It is always sad to see a *great* shop close. I was up at Fiesta this
afternoon and made a couple of great finds. I am now the proud owner
of TW's Rapunzel -- not only did I find it (now out of print) but it
was on sale! I also bought several other charts including two from Neon
Flamingo--the Quilted Wreath and the Memorial Wreath. (Everything is on
sale --- 40% off XS charts, 20% off everything else.)

Best wishes to you, Loretta, and many thanks for being my first NP
teacher. You challenged and inspired me. I look forward to stitching
many more projects designed by you.

BTW there was *one* copy of TW's Castle in the clearance bin.

Jan :)

In <513qhv$1t...@useneta1.news.prodigy.com> RJB...@prodigy.com (Loretta

Needlpnter

Sep 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/11/96

In article <513qhv$1t...@useneta1.news.prodigy.com>, RJB...@prodigy.com
(Loretta Spears) writes:

>Well, after 25 years I have decided to get out of the retail shop
>business. The management of the property I am leasing has changed and I
>am not as flexible now as I once was. <G>
>
>I will be open through Oct 31, or until all mdse is gone, whichever
>comes first
>
>I will continue my designing and expand my teaching, which is where my
>love is at this point of time in my life. For all of you that are on my
>mailing list you will be receiving a new contact address and phone number

>in the near future.
>
>Thanks to all that have supported Fiesta over these 25 years.
>
>Happiness is ' Having a Needle in My Hand'
>
>Loretta Spears

Loretta:

As a new customer and "Mystery" fan, I wish you only the best on your
decision to devote your time exclusively to teaching and designing. I'm
sure that you will continue to have much success.

Hope to still see you on rctn,
Jo
Needl...@aol.com

bambi

Sep 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/11/96

In <514t6k$h...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com> fre...@ix.netcom.com(Jan

Fresia) writes:

>It is always sad to see a *great* shop close. I was up at Fiesta this
>afternoon and made a couple of great finds. I am now the proud owner
>of TW's Rapunzel -- not only did I find it (now out of print) but it
>was on sale! I also bought several other charts including two from
Neon
>Flamingo--the Quilted Wreath and the Memorial Wreath. (Everything is
on
>sale --- 40% off XS charts, 20% off everything else.)
>
>Best wishes to you, Loretta, and many thanks for being my first NP
>teacher. You challenged and inspired me. I look forward to stitching
>many more projects designed by you.
>
>BTW there was *one* copy of TW's Castle in the clearance bin.
>
>Jan :)

It was great meeting you today at Fiesta. It is sad to see such a good
shop close.We both found some great bargains especially the Omni
christmas book. i will very much miss this shop.

Bambi

>In <513qhv$1t...@useneta1.news.prodigy.com> RJB...@prodigy.com

Loretta Spears

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

Loretta:

>As a new customer and "Mystery" fan, I wish you only the best on your
>decision to devote your time exclusively to teaching and designing. I'm
>sure that you will continue to have much success.
>
>Hope to still see you on rctn,
>Jo
>Needl...@aol.com

Mornin' Jo, Thank you so much for your good wishes.
I will probably be able to be on rctn more often now, I hope.
Glad you are enjoying the "mystery".
Should be getting a newsletter in a couple of weeks, I assume you are on
my mailing.
Have a great week end.
Loretta

-
LORETTA SPEARS loretta...@prodigy.com

Loretta Spears

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

fre...@ix.netcom.com(Jan Fresia) wrote:

>It is always sad to see a *great* shop close. I was up at Fiesta this
>afternoon and made a couple of great finds. I am now the proud owner
>of TW's Rapunzel -- not only did I find it (now out of print) but it
>was on sale! I also bought several other charts including two from Neon
>Flamingo--the Quilted Wreath and the Memorial Wreath. (Everything is on
>sale --- 40% off XS charts, 20% off everything else.)
>
>Best wishes to you, Loretta, and many thanks for being my first NP
>teacher. You challenged and inspired me. I look forward to stitching
>many more projects designed by you.
>
>BTW there was *one* copy of TW's Castle in the clearance bin.
>
>Jan :)

Jan, Enjoyed seeing you again.Thank you for your good wishes and keep
that beautiful stitching up. You were an excellent student then and a
beautiful stitcher today. Makes a teacher feel "right" proud. G
TTYL

Loretta Spears

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

It was great meeting you today at Fiesta. It is sad to see such a good
>shop close.We both found some great bargains especially the Omni
>christmas book. i will very much miss this shop.
>
>Bambi

Nice having you in the shop Bambi. Glad you were able to become the
proud owner of the Omni christams book.

Hope to see you again before the final closing.

Needlpnter

Sep 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/15/96

In article <51bkoj$29...@useneta1.news.prodigy.com>, RJB...@prodigy.com
(Loretta Spears) writes:

>Mornin' Jo, Thank you so much for your good wishes.
>I will probably be able to be on rctn more often now, I hope.
>Glad you are enjoying the "mystery".
>Should be getting a newsletter in a couple of weeks, I assume you are on
>my mailing.
>Have a great week end.
>Loretta

Loretta:

Yes, I am on your mailing list. I've been working on your Christmas
ornaments of the month this year, and I anxiously await mail from you
every month around the 15th.

It's great fun to open the package and be surprised by a new, fun ornament
that is quickly stitchable. My Christmas tree will definitely thank you
this year!

Happy stitching (in this case, designing also),
Jo
Needl...@aol.com

Loretta Spears

Sep 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/18/96

<Jo wrote: Needle...@aol.com>

>Yes, I am on your mailing list. I've been working on your Christmas
>ornaments of the month this year, and I anxiously await mail from you
>every month around the 15th.

Love to have something to look forward to in the mail--mine was every bit
junk mail today. ugh!!!

We mailed the ornaments this month in two sessions--on Friday and today
(Tues). Had to split it due to the sale.

>It's great fun to open the package and be surprised by a new, fun
ornament
>that is quickly stitchable. My Christmas tree will definitely thank you
>this year!

I get to share so many Christmas celebrations with everyone this way.
<G>
I am thinking about a mini-series for next year. So many people have the
small trees now, and have had many request for them sooooo maybe.

>Happy stitching (in this case, designing also),

Really am getting excited about the new life.

Thank you so much for your note

Loretta